Adrienne Takes Charge

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Elise opened her mouth to say something, looked at both Bill and I and thought the better of it. Her hand trembled as she began to unbutton her blouse. "Take it off," I ordered her as she opened the final button. With a drawn look Elise pulled her blouse off. Underneath it she wore a plain white bra. "Show us your tits," I ordered and she reached behind her and unclasped it. As it dropped into her lap I saw her small white breasts lay flat against her bony chest. "That's all you've got?" I taunted her. "Take off the rest."

Without a word Elise stood, kicked off her expensive shoes and unzipped her skirt. It fell in a clump around her ankles. She wore black pantyhose that cut into her skinny, but soft stomach. Elise looked embarrassed as she pulled off her nylons and stood in front of us in just a pair of ugly tan panties. She had stray pubic hairs growing out of the top of her panties.

"Take them off." I ordered.

"Bill, please," Elise whispered desperately. Tears rolled down her face.

"Now," Bill said and Elise roughly pushed her underwear over her hips don to the floor.

"Well, Adrienne, she's yours. I don't want her." Bill's voice was hard, directed more toward Elise than to me.

"Turn," I told her and I picked up the spoon she had earlier beaten me with. I stepped closer to her and ran the rough wooden spoon across her back. I was surprised to feel the fabric of Bill's shirt brush against my hard nipples as I moved. They'd always been sensitive and were the first things to betray my arousal, often before I even realized I was getting turned on.

I ran the end of the spoon across Elise's cheeks, patting them lightly. I used it to push her thighs apart and rubbed the rough wood across her hairy sex. "Are you ready, Elise?" I asked quietly.

"No," she answered. I took half a step back and heard her sigh in relief. Maybe she thought she was going to get off easy, so that's when I hit her - for the first time. Whack! Elise cried out. Whack! Whack! She cried with each strike. I lost count of how many times I hit her with the spoon I just know I hit her hard and kept hitting her as the tears rolled down her face.

I paused as Elise slumped in a chair. Bill's hands grabbed my hips and pulled me back towards him. He held me close and I felt his erection press against my ass. Was this turning him on? I realized that I was quivering. The tops of my thighs were soaked. I could smell my arousal.

"Sit on the counter," Bill said quietly. I hopped onto the counter-top and Bill said more loudly, "Elise, you owe her something."

He walked over to her chair and pulled Elise to her feet. She looked at him and then at me as Bill whispered in her ear. As if in a trance Elise walked slowly toward me. She put her hands on my thighs and gently pushed them apart. I leaned back as Elise leaned down and pressed her face into my hairless pussy and her tongue began to explore the folds of my cunt. I had been horny for two days. I hadn't cum after my shower and I hadn't had a release from Elise's rough fingers. My sex was on fire, producing enough slippery wet stuff to coat Elise's chin and nose and cheeks. She lapped from my thighs to my clit and I moaned when her tongue began to circle my hardening bud. When I came it was with a sudden bucking urgency and I slammed my thighs around her ears. Elise made a soft sound and I opened my legs just wide enough for her to escape.

Bill had been watching the whole time. I smiled at my savior. He asked, "Do you feel better?"

"I do," I answered, "but what about you?"

"I'm fine," said Bill.

"Something in your pants says otherwise," I smirked. His erection was impossible to miss.

"Aren't you tired?" Bill said.

"I am," I answered, "But you can have her." I pointed to Elise who stood mute and naked in the same corner where I had cowered from her earlier that day.

"I don't want her. I have you," He replied.

"You'll always have me, but I want to see you take her," I said. A new idea had entered my mind. To Elise I said, "Turn around and bend over."

Elise's face was a mask as she turned and put her elbows on the counter, her ugly skinny ass sticking out towards us. Bill looked at me questioningly.

"There's something I want to see," I said. "When you were together did you ever have her like this?"

"From behind?" Bill answered, "I guess a few times. To be honest the last few years we didn't really have much a physical relationship."

"Well, she missed out," I said, "But what I meant was, did you ever have her here?" I ran my hands over her cheeks, still red and warm from when I had paddled her.

"What? No. She never wanted to," Bill said.

"Well, I want you to," I said, "and Elise, you don't have any objection?"

"No," She replied her voice was hoarse, but clear. I could feel her shift her hips under my hands.

"Now, Bill," I said. He stripped off his shoes, socks, jeans and boxers. His dick stood hard and upright. I turned to the counter and found the carafe of olive oil the Elise has poured on me and drizzled it down the crack of her ass. As I massaged and lubricated her ass I wasn't surprised to feel wetness across her groin. "Take her now."

With the fingers of one hand I spread her cheeks and anus, slippery with lubricant, with the other I guided Bill's hard penis to opening of her ass. "Push," I ordered and watched as Bill pushed forward and Elise pushed back.

"Oh" Bill groaned.

"Uh, Umm," Elise moaned.

They began to move together, slowly at first. Their rhythm wasn't great, not as natural as when Bill and I had sex, but watching them was fascinating. Elise leaned forward and dropped one hand between her legs to stimulate herself. Bill increased his pace until his hips were slamming into her, pushing her against the counter and mashing her knuckles into cunt and clitoris. With a long cry Elise came and lay flat against the countertop. Bill pumped three, maybe four more times and ejaculated hard into her ass.

As he pulled his semi-hard cock from Elise I wiped him clean with her panties and threw them back into her clothes pile on the floor. "Get dressed," I told her. "I don't want anything of yours left behind."

As Elise dressed Bill quickly scanned the divorce papers she had dropped on the table. With a flourish he signed them and breathed a long I heard the papers rustle and her trying to choke back a sob. sigh. As Elise stood, disheveled, beaten and fucked, with a run in her stocking I dismissed her saying, "Take your papers and get out. This isn't your house any more." I didn't see her leave, though. By that time I'd already wrapped my arms around Bill's neck and he'd pulled me into a deep, wet and intimate kiss.

12