Adrift in Space

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They both stared at him but had frozen with their mouths slightly open. Ian had stood aside in that video. Peter had been prepared to stand aside that first meeting of Anna Squared and Brittany, he'd known Anna would've pummeled her senseless as had the original Anna her victim. He and Anna Squared had wrestled and sparred, she'd had martial arts training but had wanted a grounding in real 'street fighting,' she knew if it came to a real fight while 'down below' there'd be no rules. Her fighting ability was beyond any other Sylvan's Peter had met.

He wouldn't stand aside tonight. He loved them, the Sylvans, as a paeple. They were kind, smart. Their situation was terrible and they wanted to do their best. Not just for themselves but also for humans. But they had their quirks.

And he wasn't one. He was strangely dispassionate about them fighting. But he really didn't want the winner to have a claim on him. He liked Brittany, Iris was interested and interesting enough, but there had never been a deeper commitment and he didn't want one after tonight.

"We're going to my place. ALL THREE OF US. I am going to fuck Brittany." She huffed in her throat.

"You, Iris, those lovely grey eyes are going to watch. Just watch." A growl built in her throat but it stopped.

"And if I will not?"

"I'll rip your clothes off and tie you to a chair and make you watch." Her mouth dropped open as Brittany huffed again but after a moment her tongue ran along those lips that weren't lips.

"I would like to see you try," but the sudden rasp in her voice wasn't an objection.

He kissed Brittany hard and their open mouths pushed and tongues fought. He'd been right. They'd both become acclimated to the burn. But it hadn't disappeared. He heard a sound build in Iris's throat before he broke the kiss.

"After I fuck Brittany, we'll see. If I feel generous...," he said and pushed his mouth onto the pale female. It took her not quite a heartbeat to adjust and her tongue shot into his mouth and she rubbed her body against him.

And then her head pulled back, her eyes blinked hard and she shook her head.

"Oh...," she looked at Brittany, who smirked, "is that..."

"Yes, amateur," Brittany said, "you want his hot liquid across your face? You will get what you deserve."

"You heard that?" Iris squinted as she spoke but Brittany simply smiled. He felt two hands caress through cloth the cock that was fully awake. Hopefully the truce would hold.

"Let's go, you two, I need a stiff scotch and then we'll see how well I remember my knots. And there's something else stiff that needs attention."

Wild grey eyes looked up at him after he'd pulled his very stiff prick out of the mouth just below them. Her facial muscles worked, he knew pre-cum was beyond the saliva she'd tasted from their kisses but nothing like the semen. Her body rippled with exertion as he made a slow show of testing the knots.

"You're a naughty girl, Iris, I'm sorry I had to tie you to the chair, but, I warned you," he pitched his voice as deep and slow as he could. Her red tongue that was such a contrast pushed from her mouth and she leaned her head toward his bobbing cock but he kept it out of reach.

Behind him, Brittany laughed and moaned as she worked her cunt and clit with two vibrators. She was on the bed, her legs splayed. Then she reached for the padlet next to her and tapped. Iris's eyes fluttered then went wide and she exhaled hard.

Peter had never been into bondage. He'd had one short-lived relationship with a woman who had been. She'd taught him basics about knots to add to his camping skills, the choice to leave one quick release that the sub could reach in an emergency but to not tell the sub that and always have it in a different place. But Iris didn't know that, not now at least, her attention directed at his mouth and cock and on the tiny vibrator that Brittany had clipped to the pale, pale female's engorged clit and controlled through her padlet. It wasn't rope she'd been tied with, it was a roll of the cord optionally used in waistbands that he'd accidentally ordered over a year ago and had just tossed into the closet upon its arrival.

'Online shopping.' It was too easy. He'd recalled ordering a few items for his car from the printed JC Whitney catalog, hundreds of densely printed pages of thin paper. You filled in the form and mailed it with a check. A few weeks later, your stuff arrived. Here? Push a button. Next day the cord had been delivered when he'd tapped the wrong button and hadn't double-checked.

At least he'd finally found a use for it. He hadn't been able to get himself to dump it in the recycler. It had been a reminder.

Iris and Julia and Brittany had been classmates from the Sylvan equivalent of kindergarten until even now. Friends and often rivals, not always friendly, for grades and sports.

And for boys.

The latter had slowed recently. Julia had found Oliver and Brittany had no interest in him, 'boring' was her immediate and ongoing opinion. The game had indeed shown him reserved and generally competent and so seemed a fit with Julia, his impulsive attempt to shoot a stegosaur an ill-conceived attempt at being 'not boring.' That male and the three young females had come to the command ship for their practicals but the nuclear engineer Iris had been paired with had taken her on an extended tour of the reactors across all three satellites. She'd only recently returned and had immediately been intrigued by Brittany's 'arrangement' but until this weekend his 'girlfriend' had kept them from meeting.

For good reason, it seemed, ran through his mind. He stood. The pattern on Iris's skin rippled, the ceiling light was low but like all lights it put out a tiny bit of UV. With his lenses he saw the highlights that now and again rippled across her body. He turned. Brittany had them as well, if slightly subtler. Her skin was closer to the usual Sylvan pale rather than Iris's very pale.

He stepped away from the chair.

"You want this?" He flexed his pelvic muscles and his cock jumped up and down. Iris pushed her head forward until the ropes around her arms stopped her and she stuck her tongue out. Brittany laughed.

"Quiet, you," he turned and said to Brittany, who tapped the padlet twice and Iris let out two huffed breaths, then he walked to the side table and opened the drawer. He pulled out a spray bottle and set it on top, Iris's expression changed to a quizzical one, he pulled out a squeeze bottle and a wrapped rubber. He and Brittany had worked through supplies but the leather case wasn't yet empty and he'd not yet dipped into the box Vicki had arranged to be sent, he'd merely opened it to quickly verify the contents.

"She claimed you had tricks," Iris looked at the bottles and watched as Peter tossed the condom's wrapper onto the floor as he held the squeeze bottle with a couple of fingers.

He walked to the bed and pulled Brittany's mouth toward him, she looked at Iris as Peter stood in front of her. She shaped her mouth so he could fit the condom in he straightened and pushed his cock into her mouth as she unrolled the condom the length of his flesh before she used her tongue and mouth to suck hard on it as she pulled back.

Peter bent and kissed her quickly then he reached under arms and twisted her. She yelped as he pushed her on her hands and knees before he grabbed her hips and pulled her upraised butt to the edge of the bed. He popped the lid on the squeeze bottle and quickly lubricated the condom. Brittany looked back at him as he flipped the bottle closed and tossed it on the bad. He watched her close her eyes and her mouth opened as he pushed his stiff flesh past her back door until he'd fully entered her. She lifted her head and found the right button on her padlet and increased the pace of the second one clipped onto her own clit.

She moaned.

Peter worked at a deliberate pace. He looked at Iris as she strained at her restraints. She'd pushed her ass forward to the edge of the chair and her legs were spread at almost 180 degrees while the ropes lashed her lower legs tight to the chair legs.

He well knew the control Sylvan females had over the muscles in their cunts. Carole had surprised him but Anna had surpassed her once she'd understood what her nature provided her, within limits apparently imposed by her changed form. Neither touched what Vicki and Brittany could do. But he'd never clearly seen this angle. He was sure that Iris's very human-like pussy lips rippled from top to bottom as she panted and glared at Brittany.

As had been clear from their trek, she, both of these aliens, were fit. Her torso was quite human-like if you ignored the odd hip and shoulders and Peter's familiarity just accepted it. Her abs didn't offer quite the same form a human almost six-pack would but her tits were excellent and all but human in form. Queen Anna's chest, both Anna's chests for that matter were double D or more. Theirs were larger than the norm but both Brittany and Iris were like most of their paeple in something like a C cup, as had been Vicki.

Iris's dark and very erect nipples were, like her tongue, a deep contrast to her pale, pale skin.

"His cock is... very nice," Brittany purred as she stared at her friend, huffed when he shoved his cock forward hard. She tapped the padlet and the bound female jumped and her cunt rippled even faster.

He felt the deep warmth that was a hallmark of a Sylvan female's anal opening, a couple of degrees higher than their pussies. It lacked the fine muscle control of that embrace but that was a fair trade-off for now. He held her hips and sped up, slammed forward as their sweaty flesh met. Sharing sweat had some impact but he barely noticed it and he knew his lover didn't either. They both panted as he pumped and she tapped the padlet to drive the vibrators on each clit.

"Untie me," Iris croaked, "I'll show you what a real ass feels like. Not... whatever she has."

"Looking at your rear... will not excite his cock."

Brittany moaned and closed her eyes and her body jumped as she had her first climax. Peter did a few slow strokes before he sped again. She took a few deep breaths before she worked herself into a second lather, as she half-screamed he pushed her forward and his cock popped free. He stepped sideways toward Iris as he slid the condom off of his cock.

"Open your mouth, bitch, I promised you this," Brittany's voice was shaky but she caught up to Peter and her right hand wrapped his cock, "you want it hot."

Iris stretched as far as the ropes let her and opened her mouth wide, looked up at the standing pair as Brittany stroked Peter's cock. He held it an inch from her flesh.

"Oh... ah... yeah," Peter huffed as his first spasm sprayed a thick white stream the length of that very red tongue, a second stream hit it and the skin around her mouth before her eyes again popped as fully open she could get and she fought to hold her position. But she made clear she wanted more.

Brittany pumped the cock to extract two rapidly diminished shots, the first mostly landed on Iris's tongue, the second ran from that tongue and down the chin. She closed her mouth and her back flexed tightly and she hit the back of the chair as her eyes went wide. Peter reached for the spray bottle but Brittany had it and held it away.

He elbowed her aside and quickly pulled the drawer open and grabbed another one as those blue eyes glared at him.

"Open your mouth, Iris, trust me," he put his hand under her chin as her body shook but her eyes opened as slits, "c'mon."

She opened it slightly, he sprayed. She closed it, but shook her head and opened her mouth wide. He soaked her tongue and mouth.

"Swallow," he said, "open again."

"Weakling," Brittany drawled as he gave Iris another long spray, "I didn't need any of THAT."

"Bullshit," Peter laughed, "trust me."

Iris slumped in the chair, her breath quick and shallow as her head swung from Peter to a smirking Brittany and back.

"Flying fuck," she muttered, "that was the most intense thing I have ever felt. The kisses were... but that. Shit."

"My lover is too kind to you," Brittany turned to Peter and pushed her mouth against his, he returned the kiss. Iris issued a strident challenge and fought her restraints again.

"Take her vibrator off, Brittany," she smiled broadly and quickly removed it while Iris struggled.

"Now sit on the bed, blue eyes, take yours off and spread your legs," her gaze had questions but his voice was firm, she reached to her clit as she climbed on the bed, he pointed and she laid out lengthwise.

"I'm going to release you, grey eyes," he said, "and you're getting on the bed with your face in Brittany's crotch. Back when we almost didn't make it out of the game, you mentioned ass fucking. Brittany can take it deep, your turn."

"What about my cunt? It is hungry. Very hungry. You saw it."

"It's turn will come. If your ass pleases me... Sit still, or I will tie you again and go fuck Brittany."

She growled but sat still. He reached to her left wrist and flicked the knot, her eyes went wide as she measured it. Her teeth could've reached it, just. The other knots were less cooperative but he made short work of them as the alien's breaths were slow and deep but she remained still..

"Stand," she did, shook her body, then she pushed forward and he kissed her for a count of five before he grabbed her arms and held her until she stood still.

He pulled a new condom from the drawer and led her to the foot of the bed.

"Make Brittany cum while we fuck," Brittany leered as Peter urged Iris onto her hands and knees, Brittany tossed him the bottle of lube. He rolled the condom on. He saw Brittany's pussy lips ripple as Iris's had earlier.

"You want me to eat that? It is not pleasing, not like mine," Iris looked back at him then at her the other female's crotch.

"That turkosaur would have avoided your cunt," Brittany shot back.

"Less talking, more eating," Peter put one hand on the back of Iris's neck and used the other to aim his cock so it nestled against the female's pink rosebud. She snorted but Brittany jumped slightly as a mouth met her clit.

Peter pushed his entire prick into past her rosebud in a single deliberate push. She let out a muffled moan but shook her hips. As Peter pulled back she pulled forward slightly and pushed to meet his next stroke halfway. Brittany grabbed a handful of white hair and twined it around her fingers and used it to guide her rival's delivery with a bit more force than was likely necessary. Iris made a deep sound in her throat but her the sounds of her licks and sucks were clear. Peter withdrew all but the head and held a pale hip while he used his other hand to refresh the lube. Then he shoved hard.

"I need more, slut," Brittany said, "use your fingers."

Another deep growl but Iris shifted to allow her to rest her weight on one elbow and used that arm to add fingers to her tongue and mouth. Peter smiled at Brittany when he felt fingers push through the sheaths of flesh to press against his shaft and head as he fucked her.

"Now, isn't this more fun than arguing?" His answer was Brittany's laughter and more deep growls since Iris's mouth was too full to speak.

A Taste of Sulphur

[June 24, 1985]

Peter's brain slowly reacted to the tingling in his mouth and his eyes fluttered. He saw eyelids and a fall of sweaty and tangled blonde hair and felt a mouth and tongue against his.

Blue eyes opened and he felt the mouth move to a smile but it didn't break the kiss.

"Hey!"

Brittany suddenly tumbled sideways and the view was replaced with grey eyes and a moving curtain of white, greasy hair before the tingle in his mouth was reestablished.

He shifted his weight and used his forearm to block Brittany's counterattack before he used his other arm to push Iris back as she tried to climb onto him. Two hands scrabbled at each other around his semi-erect cock.

"Off!"

They both stopped and stared, mouths open and still. He pushed himself down the bed and hopped off at the foot and felt the stares but he didn't look back. He slid the bathroom door closed behind him. His erection wasn't sexual but the relief while he pissed almost was.

He emerged and watched as the two naked alien females jostled on his bed. He'd long since quit thinking of their noses being 'cat-like' but suddenly he felt there was indeed something feline in their movements on the bed.

But that was quickly overwhelmed by the feelings in his side, back, legs, all tingled from their cum that had soaked into his sheets, his crotch had a steady, low grade burning sensation. His lips and tongue were numb from Vicki's magic spray, the dental dams worked well but not perfectly. Unfortunately it hadn't numbed his sense of smell to the concentrated body odor of the three individuals who'd been in the bed without showers for two solid days.

He'd never requested a new mattress but he thought he might need to after the previous evening.

He noticed reddish spots on both females, especially on the paler skin of Iris, mainly around chins and necks and breasts and recalled letting loose more than one climax across both bodies.

"It is time for her to leave," Brittany said firmly.

"It cannot be, because she has not left yet," the rejoinder.

Peter stood for a couple of heartbeats and slid his closet door open and pulled out two of his cobalt blue pullovers. Since they were all that color it was easy. He tossed one to Brittany then the other to Iris. They caught them with their eyes wide.

"It's time for both of you to leave. I, all of us, have had what, two hours of sleep since Friday night. I'm going to take a long, hot shower. Alone. Then, I think, we all have lots of work today. I know at least a blue-eyed computer science student has lots of work to do."

Both started replies but stopped at his glare. Long familiarity told him their expressions weren't anger but pouts.

"If you want to wear the uniforms, you're welcome," he wasn't surprised at their denials, "if not, then leave 'em here. I'll deal with 'em later."

He too felt no anger and his evening had been incredible. They'd been three, like with Anna Squared and Vicki, but mother and daughter hadn't been sexual with each other. That had made this something different, not unlike that last night on Earth with Carole and a less than enthusiastic Jayne. Well, Jayne had been nicely enthused with him but less taken by Carole's girl-on-girl action and had barely reciprocated. Despite the stream of back and forth insults Brittany and Iris hadn't been so reticent. But his slightly down mood wasn't just from the mattress. And not the plentiful used condoms, wipes, dental dams and empty plastic bottles that littered the floor.

He just wanted them gone. It didn't matter that they weren't humans. He just wanted to be alone to take his shower and drink coffee.

Each room had a little robotic vacuum that lived in a charging cradle in a corner and would do a circuit when the residents were out. But they didn't deal with what was on his floor this morning. Beyond that it was up to you, he nodded at a fuzzy memory that there existed a steam cleaner. But those thoughts faded as last week's unfinished business suddenly nagged at him.

Iris led the way and slid sideways off of the bed and shook herself before she ran into the bathroom. Brittany slid off of the bed and shrugged the shirt on and went past Iris as she emerged to tend to her own toilet needs. Iris pulled the shirt on. The tops didn't really cover their pussies and asses. Whatever. They wouldn't care and it was half past ship time 7 A.M. Monday morning. The state of their hair would likely bother them more.

1...1314151617...20