Adult Arcade Sissy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No, I want to save my load for later." I was disappointed and I guess my face showed it. He patted my cheek. "Don't pout, baby," he smiled. "I might come back later."

I gave a couple of men blowjobs after he left. About an hour passed and suddenly, there he was, a big smile on his handsome face. He told me he'd gone to the diner and had a meal. While he was eating he was thinking about me and he told me he got the biggest hard on, so he decided to come back and fuck me again. "Thank you, honey," I babbled eagerly. "You won't regret it. I promise, I'ma make you feel real good, sweet man"

I watched in admiration as he took all his clothes off. God! he had a gorgeous bare body, soooo big and all MUSCLEY! I could feel my anus clenching spasmodically.

He sat on the bench, like a big naked black god and waited for me to service him. His dick was standing straight up. I squatted completely nude between his legs and began blowing him again. I sucked his cock and hairy nuts, ate his anus out again, massaged his big legs - everything! Everything to make a man happy!

Anyway, he was pushing his dick deep into my throat until I was retching. His cock was covered with my spit. "Stand up!" he ordered, his voice husky and urgent. I obeyed him. He told me to kneel on the bench, facing the wall.

"What are you `gonna do to me?" I whimpered over my shoulder.

"Gonna fuck you, sissy" he growled, mounting me from behind his cock pushing into my anus - bareback.

OH-MY-GOD! He wasn't using a condom! And I didn't give a fuck either! I groaned in sweet pleasure as I felt that thick slab of meat slide deep into my shit hole.

He grabbed my hips and began ass raping me right there in the booth! I felt like a total whore! I felt like a whore in some Asian brothel must feel as some big rough john brutally fucked her. I was thinking about what my mom would think if she could see me right now, naked in high heels, being fucked in the ass by some hot muscle man! I mean, if she could see her son in lipstick and high heels, getting laid by a big grown man! Suddenly he started making real loud noises - "AHHH! OOOOHHH! I'M GONNA cum! OOOOHH SHIT!"

I wiggled my hips. "Come on, daddy," I said, "Come on, honey, cum inside me, plant that seed deep, honey!" He groaned loudly, pushing his pubis hard up against my buttocks, his dick buried balls deep inside of me. I could feel his seed spurting into my bowels.

I laughed silently and squeezed down around the base of his penis to milk the semen from him. He withdrew his cock from my anus and I dropped to the floor and sucked his still hard dick clean, sucking out every last drop of cum juice.

Then I knelt on the floor, watching him in admiration as he dressed. When he was ready he patted my cheek. "That was great, baby," he smiled.

"Thank you, honey," I said. "What's your name?"

"I'm Eddie," he said.

"Ok, Eddie," I smiled at him. "I'm Charlene." He smiled again.

"Bye, Charlene."

He walked out. I was still kneeling on the floor, stark naked except for my high heels, and I was applying a fresh coat of lipstick, when the door opened. A guy looked in. I waved my fingers at him. "Hi, sweetie," I said. He came in, unzipped his pants and I blew him right there, without another word said. He came in my mouth and left.

About 20 minutes later I was sitting in the door to booth 11, my "corner," when I saw the Bull. This was the first time I saw him, but now he's my regular. He's built like a Bull and now every time he sees me he fucks me. We went inside the booth and we both got naked. His cock is 8 inches and always rock hard. I love blowing him!

He likes it when I eat out his ass hole too. I sucked his hard cock, his big nuts, ate out his ass.Then he stood me up and fucked me in the ass bareback. He never uses a condom. He fucked me hard and as he was fucking me he kept slapping my bare buttocks - HARD!

"Yeah, daddy, I said. "Beat on that ass!" and he did, he beat my ass silly. Then he came inside my anus.

"That's it, baby," he said. "I got places to go."

"Did you cum a lot honey?" I asked him as I knelt to suck his dick nice and clean.

"I sure did, baby," he said. "I had a nice big load saved up for you."

And sure enough, after he left I was squatting to piss into a coke bottle and I farted, and a whole lot of semen ran out of my anus onto the floor. I mean, it was a LOT of cum - both his and Eddie's cum mixed! I squatted and farted his cum onto the floor.

I was standing in my usual corner, next to booth 11, when this big gorgeous Puerto Rican man came up to me. He was wearing athletic shorts and a tank top. He had really big muscles and his arms had LOTS of sexy tattoos. He had very dark skin and Negro features.

I looked at his big muscley legs and I felt my dick start to harden. He smiled - he was SO fucking CUTE! I almost melted! He cupped my breasts. "Nice tits, sissy" he said in a deep bass voice. "Natural too. Hormones?" I nodded. He took my nipple in between his calloused thumb and forefinger, pinching down hard and twisting. I gave a little gasp and he smiled. "You like that, don't you, bitch?"

"Yes," I whimpered. "It feels so good, papi." He went into the booth and quickly stripped off his shorts and tank top. I entered the booth and closed the door behind me.

He stood there, stark naked except for jockey shorts as I sank into a nude squat on my high heels. The bulge in his shorts was huge. I hooked my fingers into the waistband and eased his jockeys down around his ankles. His big, erect cock jumped straight up. I began flicking my tongue around the head and then took the head into my cock hungry mouth and began giving him a really hot bareback blowjob!

Mmmm! His fuckin' cock - the raw meat tasted SO fuckin' good in my faggot mouth! I went down and took his 8-inch cock deep, until it gagged me. The sounds of my retching excited him and he began forcibly throat fucking me, until I almost puked. He reached down and felt of my nude buttocks. "Get up on the bench," he commanded.

"But what about a rubber!" I started to say, but he spread my ass and mounted me. I felt his big body - all of those hard muscles on top of me, his hard cock poking near my hungry fuck hole.

I reached behind and guided his thick bare penis to the mouth of my starving anus and cried out as the head pushed inside of me. He reached up under my arms, his hands finding my bare tits and he began fucking me with long, slow strokes - all the way in - balls deep - and all the way out to the head. His big strong hands were pinching my tits and it hurt really bad, but I was wiggling completely nude under his naked embrace and he was so big and so fuckin' STRONG that I was a helpless white bitch to him, and he fucked me like that, like I was his helpless white bitch, until he emptied his load of hot semen deep into my whorish belly. I gripped the base of his cock with my anal muscles and milked out every last drop of hot Puerto Rican cum; how sexy is that?

I looked on the floor. There were 3 large gobs of fresh semen on the floor. I got down on my hands and knees and lapped it all up off the filthy floor, with no shame at all! It tasted SO fuckin' sweet! And I was SOOO hungry for sweet cum!

About a half hour later a well-dressed, classy looking guy, about 45, came into my booth. I stripped nude to just my high heels and his hands were all over my bare tits. He took off his shorts and shirt and I got down in a nude squat in just my high heels and started blowing him. He had a 6 or 7 inch cock, slim, but it got bone hard as soon as he felt my tongue on it. I sucked him really good, licking and throating his boner. He said, "Damn! Now I have to go home and fuck my wife."

"Whyncha fuck ME, daddy?" I asked him. He looked.

"Ok, is your spit enough lube?"

I reached into my bag and took out a tube of KY jelly. I squeezed out a healthy gob and greased up my anus. I got up on the bench, wiggling my nude buttocks lewdly. "You're gonna love it, daddy," I said over my shoulder. "My pussy is wicked tight!"

Seconds later he was mounting me and I reached back through my legs and guided his boner to my hungry rectum. Ohhhh! So fuckin' HARD! So fuckin' GOOD! He sank it balls deep into my fuck hole and began fucking me. I was laughing and babbling filth: "Cum in my ass, sweetie!" I yelped.

"OHH! FUCK!!" He groaned loudly, and I felt his cock spurting into my bowels, filling my guts with hot semen.

He eased his dick out of me and I asked him was there a lot of cum in my hole. He said, "Yeah, a lot." I started to get off the bench, but he told me to stay like I was. He said he wanted to take a few pics of my hole. He got his camera out and he told me to push out his cum. I began to push, like I was tryna take a shit, and SHPLATTTZZZ! A river of his hot cum splatched out from my bare fuck hole and slopped all over the bench. I could see the flashes from his camera going off as he took several pics of me. Totally fuckin' SEXY!!

I got down off the bench and squatted at his feet. He handed me some Dunkin' Donuts napkins and I wiped his dick off. He told me that his name is Mark, and that he definitely wanted to see me again - SOON!

After he left I licked up all the cum from the bench. Mmmmm! Suh-WEET!

My next trick was a powerfully built man - obviously a weight lifter. I mean, his arms were bigger than my legs! When I saw him giving me the eye I almost shit. This was too good to be true! This kind of guy is every sissy's dream! Anyway he approached my booth and asked me what I do. I told him I like to suck cock. He came inside and closed and locked the door behind him. I could see that he had a boner, so I reached over and squeezed it. It was really hard! I got down on my knees in front of him, completely nude! He pulled his dick out. Mmmm! It was maybe 6 inches and rock hard! It had a nice upward curve, like a horn. I began sucking him off. I pulled his sweat pants and jockey shorts down to his ankles, cause I wanted to feel his big muscley legs as I blew him. I was feeling his big thick wrists and hairy forearms! He was pushing hard, fucking my head. "Do you want to fuck me?" I asked him, spit drooling from my chin. He nodded,

"Yeah," he said.

I slapped a gob of KY into my rectum and wiped my hand on his hardon. Then I got on the bench facing the wall, spread my knees wide, and lowered my head to the bench. This position cocked my buttocks up high and caused my anus to spread wide open. The muscle man mounted me; I could feel his cock near my cunt. I was completely naked and spraddled. "Put it in," he whispered hoarsely in my ear. I reached back and grabbed his dick, just like a woman. I placed the head right on the mouth of my naked anus.

"Go ahead, daddy," I said over my shoulder.

I felt him thrust and his hard dick slid right into my hole. He grabbed my buttocks and began fucking me. I was in heaven, babbling, filth spewing from my bitch mouth as I felt his cock inside of me. A big, muscley man, fucking me! A wimpy little Caucasian sissy, wiggling naked under a real man's domination! I wasn't a man anymore, but a female, a woman pleasuring her man!

Later a man opened the door and looked in. I can imagine how he felt, seeing a nude Caucasian sissy in high heels. I gave him a big smile and he came inside the booth, locking us in. I was watching some porno - a big handsome Negro was fucking a white woman in the ass. The guy asked me if he could change the video. He flipped around until he came to a vid with a transexual. "Oh!" I said. "You like ladyboys, huh?"

"Yeah," he said. "ladyboys." I looked at him. He was tall, maybe late 30s, really good looking, some kind of Latino. He was rubbing his groin. I reached out and squeezed the bulge in his pants.

"Mmm!" I said. "Nice and hard!"

He unbuckled his pants and dropped them. Oooh! He had a nice size really hard cock! My fuckin' mouth was watering! I got down in a squat and took his erect penis into my mouth. He groaned loudly in pleasure as his dick slid into my mouth. I began blowing him using lots of tongue and saliva! As I sucked him off I ran my hands over his strong hairy legs, and his moans of pleasure told me that he was enjoying the lovin' I was givin' him. "You like my titties, Daddy?" I asked him.

"Yeah," he said. "You like MY cock?"

"Oh I love your cock, handsome!" I told him, taking his juicy penis back into my mouth, sucking and using my tongue all over his cock and balls. Since I been suckin' cock, I can usually tell when a man gettin' ready to cum, so I knew it wouldn't be long.

"Want me to cum on those tits, baby?" he asked.

"Cum in my mouth, Daddy - please! - let me drink your cum juice!"

I opened my mouth and flicked my tongue lewdly, before engulfing his boner back into my wet mouth.

"Oooh, SHIT!" he said. "I'm gonna cum, baby!" Sure enough, I felt his cock jerking and twitching in my mouth. He groaned really loudly and I felt the cum squirting into my mouth. I pulled back so that the head of his veiny penis was at the tip of my tongue and as the semen pumped out I tongued nibbled it up from the head of his cock, gobbling up every sweet drop of cum! I sucked his dick dry and planted a big sexy kiss on the head of his big ripe plum!

After awhile this one evil looking black dude kept coming by my booth and checking me out. He told me his name was Jose, and that he was from the Dominican Republic. He had a wicked thick accent, but he was 6' 2" dark black skin, and LOTS of hunky muscles! His body was covered with tattoos. He had a shave head and a moustache and goatee. His dick was fuckin' at least 12 inches, and it was rock hard and curved to the left. He kept calling me "sissy, maricon, and puta."

He came in the booth and he told me to turn around. I was completely nude he grabbed my hips and pulled me onto his lap so I could give him a hot naked lap dance. As I was grinding on him his big strong hands were all over my bare tits and he was pinching hard on my nipples. He kept kissing on my ears, neck and back. I could feel the hard bulge in his sweat pants. Then he pushed me up and he stood. He pointed to the floor and told me to get on my knees. As I knelt on the hard floor I could see him stripping off his sweat- shirt. OMIGOD! I almost melted when I saw his big buff torso!

I was squatting on my high heels and I hooked my thumbs under the waistband of his sweat pants and eased them down. Then I did it to his jockey shorts and his big thing sprang up, brushing my lips as it passed. Oh FUCK! My hungry mouth was watering at the sight of this big black piece of meat! Suddenly he slapped my face - hard! He took my face in his hand and squeezed my jaws - HARD - until it hurt. I couldn't say anything because my lips were mashed together. "You gonna do what I say, puta?"

I nodded, and he relaxed his grip. "You got a man?" he asked me. I nodded. "What's his name?"

"His name is Dwayne" I said.

"Ok. You know what it means when a puta talks to another pimp? Cause that's what I am - a pimp."

I shook my head. "It means that she's choosing him - you know - over her own pimp. And so now, you choosing me over him. Im'a talk to your man and get this straight. But believe me, after tonight, you belong to me. Understand?"

My head was swirling. All of this was new to me and I didn't fully understand the game at that time. I didn't realize that whores were bought and sold like cattle. I looked at Jose. I could tell that he could easily kick Dwayne's ass. But if I thought that Dwayne was going to fight for me I was mistaken. When he showed up, Jose confronted him and Dwayne backed down immediately.

I watched them talking and I saw Jose hand Dwayne some money. Then he came to the booth and said, "Ok, baby. You belong to him now. He's gonna bring you to collect your shit tomorrow."

Then he walked away - out of my life, just like that. I was Jose's woman now. If I thought what I was doing in the adult arcade was whoring, I was in for a real surprise. Jose was about to show me what REAL whoring was all about.

12