Adult Bookstore Whoring

Story Info
A crossdressing whore has a hot night out!
1.5k words
4.36
41.4k
24
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Crossdressing sissy Terilyn Bardot arrived at the adult arcade around 6:10 p.m. The city was having some kind of carnival on the waterfront, and so most of the parking spaces were gone. Teri went in and stripped to just a 2 piece bikini and her high heels. She freshened up her hot red Revlon lipstick and greased up her anus with Vaseline. Then she waited. And waited. And waited. It was the deadest that Teri had ever seen it. By 9 Teri had just about had it. She was just about to get back into street clothes when she saw the Latino from last week. "Man, this place is dead tonight," he said.

"Yeah", Teri answered him. "I think it's because of that carnival they're having; no parking". She quickly followed that up with, "Do you want a blow job"?

The Latino nodded and stepped into a booth, followed closely by Miss Terilyn, who stripped off her string bikini so that Jose could check out her silky body. "Do you just want to leave the door open - since we're the only ones here?" Teri asked.

"No, close it," Jose said, dropping his pants and sitting on the bench. Terilyn sank to her knees at his feet and planted a wet kiss on the head of Jose's cock. Then she began sucking his cock and nuts. Jose's dick was so hard that Teri was going crazy on it. "Man, you suck that cock good, sissy," he told her, as she went down on his hairy balls, sucking them in, one by one. Then Teri moved down to Jose's nuts and began slobbering all over his hairy ball sack, sucking his balls into her sissy mouth, occasionally flicking her tongue lower - very close to Jose's anus. This made Jose excited and he lifted his ass up and spread his buttocks. Terilyn didn't waste any time delving her tongue deeply into Jose's anus, licking and kissing and tonguing. Then Jose stood up and turned his ass to Teri so that she could really get down on that ass eating. Finally Joe sat back down on the bench and had Teri blow him some more, telling her how much he loved the way she slobbed his knob.

Every so often Jose would tell Terilyn to look through the glory hole to see if anyone was in the adjoining booth. And Teri would look and yell out, "Any cock out there for me to suck? Please, I want to suck some hard cock!" Then she would return to sucking Jose's erect cock. While she was blowing Jose she kept babbling about her black boyfriend, about how he whips her ass, about her ex wife who was a dancer at the club next door. Jose asked if Teri's ex wife was a good cocksucker, and Teri said she was one of the best, but that Teri was better. Teri told Jose that her ex wife had a black man now and she only went for black cock, just like Teri.

Terilyn kept begging Jose to fuck her. Finally he said, "Stand up, let me see your ass.'

Feminine Miss Terilyn obeyed him and Jose said, 'Spread it'. Teri spread her ass, exposing her pink pussy. Jose looked at it and said, 'Ok. You got a rubber?"

Terilyn took the condom out of her purse and Jose told her to put it on him. Terilyn rolled the condom on Jose's rock hard cock. Earlier, Teri had lubed her anus up good with Vaseline, and now she reached into her ass and took some of the Vaseline and ran it over the rubber. Jose had her stand facing away from him and he poked around until his dick was at the hole. And like most Latinos, once he was in he began lunging like an animal. And to be fucked like that can be uncomfortable, especially when the cock is so hard that it stands straight up. As much as Terilyn loved dick up her ass, part of her was hoping that Jose would stop.

Finally he pulled out and tore off the rubber. Terilyn turned to see that the condom had torn because of the Vaseline. Jose told her to get back down on her knees. After a few minutes Jose told Teri he was going to cum in her mouth and that he wanted her to swallow the whole nut. Then he beat off in her mouth - a whole shit load of cum juice and Terilyn felt it on her tongue. Once Jose was done cumming, Terilyn opened her mouth to show Jose that she had the whole nut in her mouth, then she swallowed it all. Terilyn put her bikini back on and went back out on the floor.

Soon a well dressed Asian man approached Terilyn. He told her that the men with him was his "crew." There were 6 of them, wanted to fuck her - one after another. Teri agreed and the Viet told her to get naked. He told her to get in the booth on the bench. Terilyn asked if the men wanted blowjobs, but the Viet said no, they just want to fuck. Teri got up on the bench, her knees spread wide in a position that naturally exposed her chocha, and waited. She heard the men talking in their language and then the door opened and a good looking young guy came in. He quickly undressed and got on top of Teri and fucked her quickly. It only took less than a minute and the Vietnamese ejaculated in Teri's ass. When he was done he opened the door and the next man came in. He was older, but he followed the same procedure as his countryman. One by one the Vietnamese came in and fucked the sissy, each one ejaculating in her ass. And while Asian men tend to have smaller cocks, they also tend to be very hard. And a hard cock feels better any day than a big semi softy.

None of the men took more than a minute or two to do their business, and Terilyn was done within 20 minutes. The Americanized Viet and his group left. Terilyn was exhilarated; it was the first time since prison that she had been gang fucked. And it was even more sexy because it had been so impersonal; there had been no small talk - or talk of any kind for that matter. Teri had stayed on the bench, her face to the wall, and had been mounted and fucked by 6 men in succession, getting fucked by the whole work crew! How sexy is that!

Things got slow for almost an hour, but then an old guy who was closer to 70 than 60 came by and went straight into the booth next door to Teri's. He closed the door and Teri ran to the hole and asked him to come over to her booth. The guy came over and Terilyn greeted him nude and on her knees. The guy fed tokens into the machine while Terilyn squeezed and played with his boner through his pants. Then he lowered his pants and under shorts and Terilyn began to suck his cock. He might have been old, but he damn sure had a boner! As Teri sucked his dick, he reached down and grabbed hold of her tits. Oooh! You know how that makes Teri crazy, getting her tits played like that! "Yeah, pinch those tits, Papi - make it hurt, Papi! Harder!"

The old man pinched and twisted Teri's nipples so hard it felt like he was going to twist her titties right off her breasts. He reached back and felt of Terilyn's bare ass. "You wanna fuck me, Papi?" Teri said. The old man did, so Teri got up on the bench and reared her ass back, spreading her pink for the man.

The old man was so fucking horny! Like a goat! He put his dick into Teri's anus and it slid in all the way to the balls. His dick was just big enough to feels so special inside of Teri. It felt soo good as he eased his cock in and out of her chocha. But after only 5 or 6 strokes he told Terilyn, "I'm gonna cum!I gotta cum!"

"Where you gonna cum, Papi?" Terilyn said over her shoulder, squeezing down hard on her Papi's cock with her chocha.

"Inside, baby," the old man said, still fucking that cunt. "Gonna cum inside you," he choked out the words.

"Ya gonna cream pie me, Papi? Gonna make a cream pie in me?" Teri said.

Then he thrust in with one violent stroke and pushed his groin hard up against Teri's bare buttocks, and Teri knew from experience that he was ejaculating deep into her belly. After a few seconds he eased his dick out of the bitch's ass and Teri said, "Can you see it, Papi?"

"No," the old man said. "It's inside." He wiped his dick off and pulled up his pants. Terilyn got down on the floor on her knees while the old guy got dressed. "Did you like it, honey?" she asked him.

"Yeah, it was great. You're a sweet fuck," he said, patting her cheek. Then he left, leaving the naked sissy on the filthy floor, the semen of 7 men oozing from her fuck hole. Teri was in the ether, she rarely felt so much like the whore she always wanted to be, as she did at this moment.