Adult Movie Theater Ch. 1

Story Info
Man finds men to please young wife.
3.1k words
4.12
174.6k
63
0

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 06/27/2000
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ving
Ving
58 Followers

Stan and Kris had been married for six years, she was his trophy wife. He was 30 years older than her, and as a rich corporate executive he felt it his right to have a beautiful young woman on his arm. And beautiful Kris was, a tall, slender woman, with a long mane of jet black hair. Her breasts were smaller than average, but her nipples, when hard, were enormous, it was the one way he knew what was exciting his wife. Her waist and hips were tiny for a woman 5'9", and her legs reflected that, for they were long and lean, she made any skirt or dress she was wearing look shorter than it was. As much as Stan loved his wife he knew, at the age of sixty three he could no longer satisfy her sexual fires as he once could, it had been almost six months since he had seen Kris' nipples in their hardened state from his own exertions.

He knew that other men turned his wife on, he had seen her nipples grow at a party just the other week; she had been the center of attention of a group of men, giggling and flirting like a teenage girl. When she turned to face him he saw them jutting our her bra, he didn't know if the men noticed, but he certainly did. He also noticed, to his wonderment and consternation, that his dick got hard as he watched his wife interact with the men around her. He knew he liked having his wife on his arm, he didn't realize how much he liked her being the center of attention, nor, by the state of her nipples, how much she enjoyed it too.

As the chauffeur drove them home Kris snuggled in Stan's arms, he held her tight, and in that foggy state between sleep and drunk he dreamed of watching his long legged wife being fucked by man after man, those long legs of hers splayed far apart as they each shoved their cocks into her wet and willing pussy, one by one, in his haze he didn't count, but he knew there were a lot of them. His dick once again got hard and grew down his pants leg under his boxers, he placed one of Kris' hands on it and they both kind of purred as she stroked him.

When they arrived home they rushed to the bedroom and without bothering to take of their clothes began fucking. Kris fell back on the bed and hiked her skirt up over her waist, and moved her panties away from her cunt. Stan unzipped his pants, reached inside his boxers and pulled out his cock, he aimed it at his beautiful wife as he knelt on the bed between her spread legs. With one thrust he shoved it all the way into her juice filled cunt. Kris was more than ready to feel his dick rammed into her, and she met his thrust as she pushed her pelvis up to his, grinding it in circular motions against him.

Still fantasizing about those men fucking his wife, Stan proceeded to do just that. He had his eyes closed and was seeing a man between his wife's spread legs; as the man fucked her so did he, then as he watched the man stop and get up to make way for the next man, he stopped too, waiting for the image of one man taking the place of another in his wife's cunt, then as the man in his mind screwed his wife, he did too. He stopped and started eight times before he finally came himself, shooting it deep into her pussy. He collapsed and rolled over, only to see Kris begin to finger her clit so she could have an orgasm too, and Stan realised he really wasn't enough for his wife.

In the days since the party, Stan's fantasy was driving him to distraction. He kept seeing men fucking his wife, his wife in the center of the men at the party, his wife having to get herself off because he no longer could. His work was suffering, his mind was wandering so often. Finally Stan came to a conclusion, and that was how he found himself at a dirty movie theater in the middle of an afternoon.

Stan paid the ticket and slowly walked in and looked around. It wasn't too bad, the lobby was well lit and clean, he made his way across it and entered the theater itself. He stood in the back while his eyes adjusted to the darkness. When he could see again he was looking at about 20 rows of 10 seats on each side of an aisle running down the middle of the theater, and a good sized screen showing a video of two women licking and dildoing each other. He was the only person there so he turned and walked out. He was looking for a man, pretty much any man. Then he spied what would become the luckiest man in the world, out side a lottery winner.

Jim Evans had taken the afternoon off from his boring CPA job, it wasn't tax time and there was very little to do, so, still dressed in his suit and tie he left the office and with no particular place to go he went to the dirty movie theater in town to kill some time. He was the right man in the right place at the right time. He had just entered the theater and was headed to the men's room when he was accosted by an older, grey-haired, distinguished looking man.

"Excuse my sir," Stan said to him, "may I have a word with you?" Jim looked at him, and hoping he wasn't a fag replied

"I guess so, but I hope your not going to make a pass at me, cause that I am not into."

"Oh, my, no, no, no, quite the opposite my good man, quite the opposite." Stan laughed. "I want to bring my wife here and have the men use her however they wish, but I want to give her to one man and then have that man give her to the crowd."

Jim's mouth dropped open, he wasn't sure if he heard right. He stared at Stan, his mouth moving but no words were able to come out.

"You look like a well groomed gentleman, and as a good judge of character I believe you can handle the job. Be here tomorrow night at 8:30 p.m., I will bring my wife and present her to you by saying "here she is, she is yours to do whatever you want with, for the next three hours." You are to take her inside, and do what you want, and whatever any man in the theater wants to do to her. There is to be no bondage or discipline, just sex. Do you think you can handle that? " Stan stared at Jim, looking him in the eyes, to gage his depth. Jim could only nod, his voice still lost as he tried to comprehend all that was said to him.

"Good," Stan nodded too, " then we shall see you tomorrow night. Good day sir." Stan turned and left. Jim stood alone for a few moments still taking in what was said to him, then, hoping the woman he was being presented with wasn't an elephant, he too left the theater. Stan and Jim went there separate ways to make their separate plans for the next night.

Stan went home to his beautiful wife, sure that his scheme for getting Kris good and fucked while he watched would work to perfection. Before he left the car he put some eye drops in his eyes, to make it look as if he had been crying.

He walked into the house and found her reading in the den. Even while just lounging around she looked stunning, her hair cascading over her shoulders and down her back, her nipples obvious under her silk blouse, her bare legs visible to mid thigh under her skirt. He walked over to her and knelt at her feet. He clasped his hands in front of her and turned his mock tears to her, in as quavering a voice as he could muster he said, "Oh Kris, I am so sorry, I am sooo, sorrry, I, I, I....." and he hung his head and shook his shoulders, as if crying silently. He sobbed out loud" I ammm sooooo sorrrrrrryeeeee."

Kris looked at her husband in amazement, she had never seen him like this, he was always so strong, so in control. She sprang off the couch and knelt next to him on the floor, she took his head and held it against her chest, with one hand she petted his cheek.

"It's all right, it's all right," she soothed, as she rocked him like a child next to her bosom. "Now what's the matter, Stan? You know I love you, and I will do anything I can to help you."

"Oh Kris you don't know what you are saying, ohhhh god, you don't know." Stan moaned as best he could, looking up at his wife with cow eyes brimming with fake tears.

"My god, Stan, you're acting like the worlds come to an end." Kris looked at him, becoming more concerned by the second.

"It has, it has, at least our part of the world has." Stan stared at her, deciding if she was ripe for the kill. "I don't know how to say this Kris, I don't know what to say."

"Just say it dammit, at least then I can help you face it," Kris said as she grabbed him by the lapels of his suit coat and shook him.

"It's not me that will have to face it, that's the problem," Stan replied, getting to his feet. He reached over to Kris and helped her to her feet too. "Please sit and just listen, don't say anything, because this is going to be difficult to explain." He watched as his wife sat back down, he was pleased to see a flash of her white panties beneath her skirt as she sat.

Stan kept his head down and paced back and forth in front of her," two years ago I embezzled $120,000 from the company." Kris gasped and began to say something, Stan held his hand palm up in front of her face, "I know, I know, why? well I don't know why, we certainly didn't need the money, it just happened, the opportunity was there and I thought I could get away with it. Well, I didn't, last week I got caught." Kris sprang to her feet, jumped into her husbands arms.

"Oh no, Stan, oh no," she hugged him close, fearing the publicity and the embarrassment his arrest would cause, "but I promise I'll stay by your side, no matter what you will go through."

Stan gave her a rueful smile, "you still don't understand. Sit back down please." Once again he was given a flash of her panties as she sat, he was beginning to like this.

"The man who found me out hasn't gone to the police, he is blackmailing me." Stan looked at her as he spoke.

"Well give him whatever he wants then, Stan, it will be all right with me, our house, our boats, our pension, anything," Kris said as she looked at him with renewed hope in her eyes.

Stan looked deep into his wife's eyes, and took both her hands in his. "He wants you, Kris, he wants me to give you to him, to use as he wishes."

Kris' mouth dropped, and just like the man he spoke to earlier, her mouth moved but no words came out, Stan had to cough to keep from laughing. "Wha...wha... wha.. ummm,.. what .... what...did he mean? use me."

"He wants to meet you at a dirty movie theater and you are to be his sexual slave for three hours, he and any man he wants, can do anything they want to you." Stan stole a glance down to her chest, he saw his wife's nipples grow, I got her, he smiled to himself. "I told him I had to talk to you, of course, and that I wasn't going to pressure you(knowing he wouldn't have to), and he said he would have no recourse but to go to the police if we said no. I don't know Kris, the idea of him and all those strangers touching you, and fucking you, I just don't know, I'm sorry I asked you." He watched her nipples get even bigger, the thought of fucking those men was turning her on just as much as it did him.

"It's all right, Stan, it's all right, I... I ..I just don't know what to say, I can hardly do this(oh but I so do want to), but to see you in jail, ......I..I don't know what to do."

"I have an idea," Stan replied, giving himself a big smile, " why don't we go to the theater tonight, you can see what it's like and make a decision, I told him I would give him an answer tomorrow. If you don't think you can do it, fine, I can face the consequences, if you do decide to do it, well, I'll just have to learn to live with that too."(and that I wouldn't mind at all)

"Do you think so? Do you think that will work?" Kris said, her voice rising in excitement, "do you think there will be any men there?" her breathing became quicker and harder as she thought of being the only woman in a room full of men, and this will be better than the party, these men will be openly horny.

"That I don't know, but we might as well see what happens, so we can make a decision from knowledge and not from fear." Stan replied in his most executive voice.

Kris picked up on the tone in his voice and smiled, "yes, you are probably right, I'm glad I married such a smart man."

(lets go see how smart) Stan thought to himself, as he spoke out loud "I'll call James to bring the car around and drive us to the theater."

"Wait," cried Kris, "what should I wear?"

"Ha ha, ha " laughed Stan, "we are about to go to a dirty movie theater, to see if you can become a sex slave or I will go to jail, and you care about what to wear? God I love you"

Kris stuck her lower lip out in a really cute pout for a split second, then grinned a shy little grin, "Well, a girl always wants to look her best, besides we might as well make the best of a bad situation, isn't that another one of your executive sayings?" and she grinned at her husband as she envisioned being surrounded by a bunch of horny men.

Stan grinned back, he slowly looked his wife up and down, staring at her white silk blouse, her nipples now not only visible by color under it, but also visible in 3-D as they poked through it. Her skirt was a loose knee length black rayon one that swayed easily around her legs, her hair was a huge halo around her head and shoulders, she looked as stunning as ever. Stan pushed his luck.

"Raise your skirt and show me what kind of panties your wearing," he said to her. How quickly she complied surprised and delighted him.

Kris started to raise her skirt as soon as she heard the first three words, she didn't need to hear the reason. She was going to be a compliant sex slave, it was starting already, and they both knew it. She proudly pulled her skirt up to her waist and did a full circle turn in front of her husband, showing him the white silk string bikini and how it fit over cunt and how much of her ass cheeks it covered. She smiled at him, and he smiled back.

"What you are wearing will do just fine, I'm sure any man there would be more than happy to fuck you."

"Oh my god, do you think that will happen tonight?" Kris gushed breathlessly.

"I have no idea," he replied, "but you are dressed just fine, just fine," and Stan licked his lips, this was turning out even better than imagined, his cock had been growing throughout their encounter and was now harder than it had been in years. He was anxious to get his wife down to the theater, he wanted to see what would happen this night, he felt it was a foregone conclusion that tomorrow night would happen.

James the chauffeur didn't blink twice when given the destination, he was well paid, understanding that part of that pay was for silence. As he drove he kept his eyes on the road, that was part of his pay too. In the back Stan and Kris discussed what they would do when they got to the theater. It was decided that if she got turned on either by the circumstances or by the movie she was to start raising her skirt, that would be the signal for Stan to put his hands on her legs and start to play with her. If any men were in the theater and gathered around she would decide right then and there how far she was willing to go.

James pulled up to the door of the theater, let them out and drove down the street to wait for them. Stan ushered his wife into the theater, and escorted her across the lobby. As he had done earlier, they stood in the back and waited for their eyes to grow accustomed to the dark. When they could see they slowly walked down the middle aisle to the middle of the theater. Stan counted five heads as they walked to their seats, none were women as far as he could tell, and sat in the center seats in the middle of the theater. They both looked at the screen to see a man and woman fucking dogie style while a woman was between the woman's legs licking both her pussy and his cock, the woman being fucked was also sucking the cock of a man standing in front of her and jacking off the cock of a third man.

Stan spent his time looking from the screen to his wife's lap, waiting for her to begin lifting her skirt, Kris spent her time looking from the screen to the theater around her; she noticed the men getting closer, some sitting in the row in front of her, some in the row in back, and one brave soul who sat in the same row, one seat away. She looked at the men around her, they were all wearing casual clothes that looked clean, and the men themselves didn't look that bad.

To Be Continued...

Ving
Ving
58 Followers