Adult Shop

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After a short while Peter stopped, reached down and lifted me into his arms, he carried me to a table and lay me down on my stomach. The coolness of the wood was taking away the pain from the bites and I sighed with relief. But my relief was short lived. As I lay there trying to settle my racing heart I both heard and felt the cold click of metal. I tried moving only to discover that my wrists and ankles had been secured to the legs of the table. Looking over my shoulder I saw that Peter and Tania were standing either side of me, both now naked. Again I admired Tania's form, and the thought running trough my head was how desirable she was. Swinging my gaze to Peter I ran my eyes over his body. My initial assessment of him did not do him justice. He had a hard chest, a washboard stomach and an impressive cock. Involuntarily I licked my lips as I stared. He noticed this and grinned as he walked closer, moving until he was in front of me, his very erect cock poised just before my mouth.

He held his cock with one hand and wound the other in my hair. Barely above a whisper he asked, "Does the little slut want some of this?" My throat closed and I couldn't speak. He tightened his hold in my hair and pulled a little, asking louder, "I said do you want some of this slut!” i looked from his cock to his face and back again, "Y-yes," i stammered. He moved closer still, "Then part that pretty mouth and prepare to receive me." my mouth opened, seemingly of its own accord and he slid his cock in. With my tongue I began to lick, around the head and along the shaft. He thrust more in my mouth I began to suck; slow soft pulls with my mouth and tongue. "Harder bitch," he cried, pulling my hair harder. I did as I was told and began sucking harder, he was pumping his hips as I did so. I could hear his moans and murmurs, "Mmmmmm baby, yes like that,” "Oh baby, you have a great mouth,” There was nothing i could do but keep sucking.

Tania had been quite all this time, but I soon found out why. She was close by and reached to raise my ass in the air, sliding a pillow under me to keep the ass raised. With a finger she stroked between my ass cheeks, kissing each cheek as she did so. Her finger sliding down to my very wet pussy, teasing it open, sliding a finger in briefly then down to play with my clit. She pinched the clit between two fingers making me jump. Then moved back to thrust two fingers deep, moving them in and out, coating her fingers with my cream. I was loving this, sucking Peter's hard cock, and having my pussy finger fucked. Tania licked my asshole as she worked her fingers in and out. Her tongue probing its tightness. I felt her fingers leaving my pussy, then she began to slide one into my asshole, it slide in easily and she worked it gently in and out, teasing the hole, making it pliable and more open. I was moaning around the cock in my mouth. My ass pushing against Tania's finger. She slid the second one it, stretching me further, making me cry out once more, not from pain this time but from the pleasurable feel of her fingers in my ass.

Peter removed his cock from my mouth and as I watched and had my ass fucked by Tania's fingers, he began to masturbate. I could see the precum oozing from the tip; I ached to taste it. Tania meanwhile removed her fingers from my ass, and I could feel something cold pressing against my hole. I knew it was not her fingers, as they had been warm and soft, but I was unable to see. With a quick thrust she rammed an object up my ass. "Oh God!!!!"" I cried out. Tania's hands caressed my ass, she was making soothing noises, "Ssssssshhhh. Tracey it's all right. This is the time to try out the butt plug you wanted." Her hands had the effect she was after and I felt myself relaxing. The plug didn't feel that bad, and I knew my reaction had been only from surprise. Peter was moaning now, his hand moving fast on his cock, more and more precum oozing out. He groaned louder, and moved close to my face, he yanked my head back by my hair, and then shot his cum all over my face and hair. Spurt after spurt it flowed out, over and down my face. My tongue tried to be all over my face in my need to taste him, to lick the cum. With a final jerk, he was done and disappeared from view.

Tania was still behind me, the plug in place. She raised my hips higher and slid a hand between my legs to pull and pinch my clit. Cries and whimpers fell from my throat. My hips jerked and shook. "Please Tania, oh please!' I cried. Softly she asked, "Please what?" Her hand moved and her fingers parted my pussy lips, before I realised I felt her breath on me blowing into my pussy. Then her tongue snaked out and licked, she pushed it deep inside me. I was shaking and trembling, I was moaning, my breath coming in gasps. With a last cry the orgasm hit, wave after wave, almost never ending. Tania thrust three fingers inside my pussy and pumped them in and out until the orgasm had subsided and the trembling stopped. Perspiration glistened on my body, and she licked it off, the roughness of her tongue raising goosebumps on my skin. Murmuring, I turned my head to see her. "Thank you Tania, that was incredible!” With that smile of hers she reached for a cloth and washed my pussy. Rinsing it out she came to the top of the table and wiped my face clean. She kissed me gently and I expected to be let go. However, I was feeling sleepy and closed my eyes. Tania ran a hand over my hair and then I felt a warm blanket being placed over me. I struggled to ask for the cuffs to be removed, but before the words could leave my mouth I must have fallen asleep.

Slowly waking up, I tried to move only to discover that I could not. Coming awake faster I raised my head and realised that I was still cuffed to the table. I had no idea what time it was or how long I had slept. Clearing my throat, I called out for Tania, but got no reply. Next I called for Peter, again silence. I could feel the panic begin to well up and my breathing became shallow. The wild thoughts zinging through my head made me believe that I had been abandoned here. Panic was building when I heard a noise. Biting my lip to suppress the cry bubbling up from within, I watched the door as the handle began to turn. My eyes as wide as they could go I watched as the door slowly opened... more and more open until i could see who or what was there...

... I continued watching the door as it opened. To my great relief it was Tania that entered, but a different looking Tania. During the time I had been asleep it seemed she had changed her outfit. Her long hair was caught up on her head, her makeup darker and more dramatic. As I looked her over instead of the dress she had been wearing she was now clad in a leather bustier and what looked like a leather g-string. She wore thigh hi boots with fishnet stockings. In her hand she carried a crop.

I swallowed once, trying to moisten my suddenly dry mouth. As I continued to watch she approached, the crop lightly hitting one hand, the sound loud in the quiet room. "T-Tania?" I finally stammered. She gave a smile as a reply, not the normal friendly smile of before, but something a little more wicked. By this time she had reached the table. Reaching out with one hand she stroked my bare back, from the nape of my neck down to the swell of my buttocks. A shiver ran through me and I let out a slight groan. She then ran the tip of the crop down the same path, the leather was soft and cool, and the gooseflesh on my skin rose even more. As the crop neared by buttocks she ran it further down along the crack between the cheeks, down one leg, then up the other, stopping when she reached my ass.

Her hand rubbed over the left cheek then slipped between my thighs rubbing my slit. "What a good girl you are," she crooned, "All ready wet for me." I then felt her start to slip what I thought was a finger inside me. Then I realised it was too hard and rigid to be a finger. Twisting my head I tried to see, but to no avail. Slowly and steadily she pushed, and it was then I knew what was being inserted into my pussy... it was the handle of the crop. "N-no, p-please Tania!" I whispered. She chuckled, "Oh yes my sweet girl. You are mine for now and I intend to use you. But don't fear I promise you will enjoy." At that she pushed the crop handle deep inside and began working it in and out. My mind told me I didn't want this but my body betrayed me, my bottom raising up and pushing backwards as much as the restraints would allow. I heard moans of pleasure and was embarrassed to discover they were coming from me. "See little one," Tania purred, "I told you, you would enjoy." I felt the crop being removed from my pussy, but with no time to think Tania was pushing a dildo there, twisting and shoving till it was completely inside. This was no small one like I had bought, it felt at least twice the size. I could feel my nipples hardening as she pushed it all the way.

All was still for a moment or two, then SLAP!! I cried out as she hit me with the crop. SLAP SLAP!! Tania was hitting my cheeks, not hard and it was the sound of the leather on my skin that had startled me. I breathed a sigh of relief, I had heard that this could be painful, but I thought to myself, I can take this. Tania continued to strike my ass with the crop, but as she continued the slaps got harder and harder. I felt the sting on my ass, it felt hot and I tried to squirm away. Of course this was not possible, I was still cuffed to the table. Tania laughed softly at my vain attempts to get out of the way, and she hit me harder. Tears were forming in my eyes, and I bit my lip so as not to make a sound. Just when I thought she would never stop, the slaps got softer again. I let out a sigh, then breathed deep. Once more I believed that it was not as bad as I had imagined. Suddenly there was some thing cool and soothing being poured onto my reddened cheeks. My scattered thoughts were coming back together, and I discovered that there was wetness running down my legs. At first I thought it was from whatever had been poured over my ass, then I knew it wasn't. It had come from my pussy. Despite the pain of being struck, it had had the effect of making me drip, and I let out a moan.

"My little girl liked that didn't she, " Tania said, "I knew you would." I took a deep breath and exhaled. I couldn't form a coherent sentence so stayed mute. Tania moved in front of me and as I looked up I could see that what I thought had been a g-string was in fact crotchless panties. She stood so close I could smell her sex, ripe and fragrant. Darting out my tongue to lick my lips, Tania grabbed me by the hair and raised my head, "Does my little girl want some?" she asked. "Does she want some of this lovely cream?" As she spoke her free hand moved to her pussy and stroked it, it was so moist. I tried to nod my head to show I wanted it, but her grip was tight and it would not move. After licking my lips once more I managed to whisper, "Yes, I want it." Tania stared at me for a moment before saying, "If my little girl wants it she will have to ask properly." I stared at her in confusion, not sure how I was supposed to ask. It seemed that I hesitated for too long, and after a nod from Tania, I felt the slap of the crop again. Surprise showed on my face as it registered that there was another in the room, one I had not heard enter. A low rumble of laughter reached my ears, and I recognised it as Peter's. "Leaning close to my face Tania said, "Now you must ask properly before you may lick my cream” Stumbling over my words, "Please may I taste you Tania?” Another slap on my ass, this one harder than before. If I didn't get the words soon, I was certain the hits would get harder and harder and I could already feel the stinging again. Whispering Tania said, "It's Mistress Tania, my little slut." Swallowing again I asked, "Please may I taste you Mistress Tania?"

She let go of my hair and pushed her pussy into my face. "Lick slut, show me how much you enjoy eating pussy." I did as she bid, my tongue sliding up and down her slit, wiggling a little between her lips. She was so wet and hot, she tasted even better than the last time. I couldn't get enough, I licked and sucked, moaning with pleasure at the taste. "Oh yes slut, like that!" Her moans were louder than mine, her breathing erratic. I kept on and on, wanting to bring her pleasure, knowing it was exciting me further. Then I felt Peter's fingers dipping into my pussy, working them around, in and out, slow then fast then slow again. His fingers slid out then up to my asshole, coating it with my juices. He slid one finger inside me teasing it open, then I felt another slide in. His fingers were larger than Tania's and I could feel my asshole stretching. I wiggled and pushed against his fingers, they felt so good working my asshole, I was licking and sucking on Tania's pussy the whole time. From above I heard Tania say, "Peter, my pet, now!" I had no idea what she meant at first, then it became self-evident. Spreading my legs wide with his hands, Peter thrust his cock inside my pussy. He was a large man and he was stretching me, once he was buried inside he began to pump in and out, slow and steady. I was being assaulted by so many sensations.......... the feel of Tania's wet pussy in my mouth, the feel of Peter's hard cock in my pussy. I was moaning loudly now, my body shuddering and shaking.

I felt Tania tense against my tongue and mouth, with a cry she came, and her sweet juices flowed into my mouth and down my chin. She moved away slightly then bent to kiss me on the mouth, a deep passionate kiss. " MMMMMMM little slut you are good." Meanwhile Peter had begun to fuck me harder, his cock going deep and fast, deeper with each thrust. I was panting and groaning, wanting it all. "Oh God Yes yes. more more," I cried. Peter moved faster, thrust harder. Tania moved so her hand could slip beneath me and began pulling on my clit. Tugging and teasing, rubbing and pinching. I was beyond words as my breathing was faster and shallower, then almost suspended as I felt the orgasm build. Peter was fucking me hard, Tania was pinching my clit...... with a gasp and a shudder I orgasmed...... over and over.. my juices running out. With a shout Peter thrust once more and I felt his hot cum spurt into me.

Exhausted and out of breath I lay there panting, hoping that they were done with me for now, my wrists and ankles hurt from being cuffed. I turned my head and said, "Mistress Tania??" knowing that I would be struck if I failed to address her properly. "Yes my slut??" she replied. Taking a deep breath I asked, "Mistress Tania may I have the cuffs removed as they are chaffing my wrists??" After a long moment, just as I was beginning to think I would be cuffed to the table forever, I heard the sound of a key on metal, and then one leg was free. Then each cuff was undone and removed. I lay there a moment more not sure if I could move. I was tired but sated, despite the cuffs and the crop, I knew that I had enjoyed every minute. Tania helped me to sit up, then with a hand she gently cupped my face and kissed me, whispering against my lips, "Did you enjoy my little slut??". Nodding my head I could only manage a yes. "Then slut we will do this and so much more another time. But for now the hour grows late and you need to dress and go home." With that both she and Peter left the room. I slid off the table and slowly dressed, my body ached but it was a pleasant ache, a smile on my face.

I left the back room and entered the darkened front of the store. Looking around I saw no one and so slipped quietly out. I got into my car and looked at the time, it had been hours since I had first entered the store. Sighing I knew it was time to go home and back to reality. In the back of my mind were Tania's last words, we would do this again!!

12