Adult Siblings Reconnect

Story Info
Adult siblings married to others reconnect later in life.
15.4k words
4.61
91.3k
73
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
o_anouvis
o_anouvis
19 Followers

This is going to take a while, so please bear with me. Also, English is not my first language, but I will try my best.

*****

My name is Mark and I am 51 years old, married, with one daughter.

I have a younger sister, Anne, who's 49, married with 3 kids.

When we were... younger, we had played "those" games quite a lot (doctor and patient, king and servant, etc.) but our most favorite one was "Show me!"

One of us would say "show!" and the other would either say "no, you show first" or he/she would just "show": if it was me I would show her my dick and if it was her she would show me her pussy (usually) or her tits.

It had started in one of those plastic inflatable pools we used to play in. We were both curious and we had started showing ourselves to each other and eventually touching as well.

This would slowly progress to us touching each other more often, kissing on the lips a few times and after some time I asked my sister if I could lick her!!

She was shocked and disgusted at first but after my pestering her for a while she gave in. From the very first second my mouth and my tongue touched my sister's pussy I was hooked and I still am to this day (both to her pussy and to giving women oral sex in general)!!

Anne loved it, as well, so it became a regular part of our little "routine". Our favorite position was with her lying face down with her ass high up supported by her knees, legs spread, and me in between them eating her out like a thirsty puppy!! When I was pushing my tongue as deep inside her as it would go, she would also grind her pussy against my face so my tongue would reach even deeper.

I am positive she came every single time we did that. Unfortunately, she never returned the favor and I did not want to press her. Also, we never had fully penetrative sex, although we came pretty close on a few occasions. On one of those, in particular, when we were both very turned on, my sister had already taken her panties off and asked me if I wanted to try and put my cock inside her pussy!! I was shocked and thrilled at the same time and I remember that my hard-on was so big and firm, it was painful.

Almost shaking, I grabbed my dick and guided it towards my sister's gaping and inviting pussy. When the head reached its destination, I slowly pushed and I felt my sister's pussy walls open and then close around my dick, just like a hot, wet, soft hand in a glove!! The feeling was absolutely incredible, out of this world!!

I was almost all the way inside Anne's body when I felt her hand at the lowest part of my torso, just above my cock, pushing me away. I stopped pushing in and I whispered to her:

"Don't you like it?" to which she replied:

"I like it, but it hurts a little."

That must have been her hymen - since she was a virgin, and she continued to be after we had ended our "sessions".

Disappointed, I pulled my cock out of Anne's pussy. She saw my face so she offered for us to play with each other for now and she would try and take me all in next time (that never happened, though).

On another incident, we were in our bedroom after (supposedly) we had gone to bed. The light was off and the door was almost closed, with our parents in the kitchen. Anne had taken her panties off and I had my pajama pants down to my knees. We were standing behind the bedroom door, in the dark, and I was between my sister's legs.

We wanted to simulate the sexual act so I pushed my cock downwards and just under Anne's pussy, grinding the head and the shaft all over her pubic bone and her pussy lips.

We did that for a while and when I put my hand between us I found out there was a LOT of my sister's pussy juice all over my cock - as if my cock had been inside her - and her pussy was completely soaked. It was thrilling but we got scared and jumped back to our beds before our parents caught us.

It was convenient for us, as we had to share a bedroom since our house was small and risky at the same time as our folks' bedroom was just opposite. Whenever we wanted to "play" in the afternoon during spring or summer time (it is quite hot in our area so people usually take afternoon "siestas"), we would go to our bedroom and close the door.

I then would go and check through the keyhole if our parents' bedroom door was closed as well. If it was, the fun would start, but we were always vigilant and listen out for any noise that would mean their door was opening: in that case I would jump straight back to my bed and we would both pretend to be asleep.

We never, ever got caught, by our parents or anyone else. There were a few close calls, but in general no one knew except for us two.

There was a time one summer when some friends had come over and asked if we wanted to go to the beach with them. Anne was more than happy to follow but I had some chores to do (as a punishment from my parents for something - I don't even remember what it was) so I was stuck and could not go.

I was pissed off beyond belief but there was nothing I could do. I could see that my sister felt sorry for me but she couldn't do anything and she didn't want to miss the beach.

Later in the afternoon I had finished my chores and as I was shattered I went to bed for a "siesta". It was very hot so I changed into a pair of shorts and nothing else and instead of our bedroom I went to the living room and crashed on the sofa. Our parents were already in their bedroom but my sister was not home yet.

Sometime later as I was falling asleep I heard a car pulling up outside. It was our friends dropping Anne off. I heard some voices and the car left. I dozed off and after a while I felt a light nudge. I opened my eyes and I saw my sister grinning at me. It took me a couple of seconds to realize that she only had a flimsy nightie on and that her nipples were clearly showing!!

I was speechless and then Anne whispered "Show!!"

Suddenly I was 100% alert and ready!! I whispered back "You first" and I was expecting her to say the same but then she did something unexpected: she lifted the seam of her nightie from her knees to her waist!!

I realized two things then: one, my sister wasn't wearing ANY underwear, and two, she was so horny that her cunt juices had started streaming down the inside of her thighs!!

My immediate reaction was to reach out with my hand and touch my sister's cunt. Anne let me touch her, which was quite unusual for her, to be so eager, all the while grinning like a Cheshire cat, and I could see she was biting lightly on her bottom lip.

Meanwhile, I was in utter heaven. I had dipped my fingers deep inside my sister's soaked cunt and I felt like a kid opening his best Christmas present ever!! Anne let me enjoy her womanly treasures for a few seconds and then she pulled away a little, reminding me of my end of the bargain. Then she said this was her way of saying "sorry" about my missing the beach today, even though it was not her fault in any way.

I asked her if she was willing to take her nightie off and I would take my shorts off in return so we would both be completely naked for the first time ever (something I was trying to achieve for a long time, to no avail).

She said she would love to do that, but not today (her standard reply, usually...). She said, with the way she was dressed (...), wearing at least her nightie, it wouldn't be difficult to react in the case of an emergency - meaning that if we heard our parents' door opening she could go straight to the kitchen which was the closest room and pretend she's looking for something in the fridge and no one would know she didn't have any panties on.

She promised, though, that very soon, but better during the night when it's much easier to pull it off, we would both take all our clothes off and we would do anything I wanted.

"Anything??" I asked suspiciously.

"Yes, anything" Anne said, looking straight into my eyes while she reached with her hand and slowly grabbed my rock-hard cock over my shorts.

"Let me see your big fat cock NOW, big brother" she whispered lustfully.

I really didn't know what had gotten into her and made her so horny, but one thing's for sure: I wasn't going to complain!! I complied immediately. With one swift movement I pulled my shorts down to my knees so I would also be able to react quickly myself if needed. My steel-hard prick sprang into attention feeling longer, thicker and harder than ever.

As soon my sister saw it her eyes opened wide and she made a mock gesture as if she was fainting because of its impressive size - something that she used to do to mock me, but in a nice, flirty way.

This time, though, because she was so horny, she looked a lot more serious. Her eyes were glued to my manhood as she reached, without warning and without asking first, and got hold of my meat pole.

"Wow, Marky, baby, you really are my BIG brother, aren't you??" she said, licking her lips.

I almost came, right then and there. Anne started slowly and lovingly massaging my dick with her right hand, going up and down the whole length, while massaging my swollen balls with her left. I started wondering if this was a dream: if it was, I did not want to wake up - ever!!

I know my dick is not the longest in the world (maybe 7 inches or a little more) but I know that my girth is above average - even my wife has told me that. That was the case even back then with my sister.

I felt it was my turn: I reached with my hands and slowly cupped her amazing big breasts over her nightie. Anne was cautious and felt uncomfortable with her breasts, precisely because they were quite big.

I had tried to change her mind many times, telling her that most girls (and women, for that matter) would kill for a pair like hers, but she just wouldn't listen.

She usually denied and protested if I wanted to see or feel them, but this time she was fine. She just let me touch, caress, pinch and generally molest her perfect flesh globes, her beautiful huge tits, while she was doing the same to my dick and balls.

I could sense we both wanted and needed more: Anne looked at me and I could see she was blushing as she was biting her lip:

"Do you want to kiss, Mark??"

What a question!!

I let go of my sister's tits. I put my hand behind her head and all the while looking into her eyes I slowly pulled her face towards mine. My other hand went between her legs and found her pussy folds once again which were completely flooded by now. Anne tried to muffle a low growl and moaned as quietly as possible.

Our mouths met and our tongues started dancing together. For some reason, despite us being siblings, it did not feel weird, awkward or "yuck" at all. On the contrary, it felt so right and so fucking sexy, I swear I could feel my cock growing even bigger and thicker in my sister's hands, and also her cunt getting so wet and slippery that I had four fingers inside her by now!!

I could see this very easily and very quickly getting out of hand. I was the man and the eldest in the situation but I just couldn't help myself. I wanted like crazy, and at the same time I didn't want, to come from the amazing handjob my sister was giving me. I was pretty sure Anne had already come, at least once, but in the state she was, she wanted more. My mouth reluctantly left hers and traveled down to find her beautiful breasts.

She had inverted nipples back then (although I know that, years later, she was able to breastfeed her kids), but this time they were both standing at attention. I started sucking and playing with them, causing my sister to shake and moan even more. Then my mouth traveled higher until my lips found her earlobe and started nibbling on it.

I was very close to coming myself, so I whispered to Anne:

"Sis, it's all up to you: do you want my cock, your brother's cock, the one you are holding right now, deep inside your wet pussy? We both know it belongs in there. Do you want me to fuck you??"

Anne sighed deeply while all the while massaging my dick, and then she whispered:

"Ooh, Mark, you don't know how much I want it. I want your long, fat cock deep inside my pussy and I know it belongs there. The problem is, because we both want it so much, we won't be able to hold anything back. I know that if we fuck you will not pull out when it's time for you to come - and probably I wouldn't let you anyway - so your sperm will go everywhere and most probably you will get me pregnant. So if we are going to do this we MUST use protection. And since it's the easiest and quickest way, next time you will need to have some condoms."

Before I had time to answer back we heard our folks' bedroom door opening. As quickly and quietly as possible, Anne got up from the sofa fixing her nightie and trying to look half-decent, at least, and tiptoed to the kitchen, while I pulled my shorts back up trying to hide my huge erection, which had not subsided at all despite the situation, and lied on the sofa turning to face the wall, pretending to be asleep.

When we heard the bathroom door close and someone was inside, my sister tiptoed again from the kitchen, stopping for a second to give me one last tantalizing snapshot of her wet cunt with a little devilish smile, and then disappeared in our bedroom closing the door behind her. Phew, that was a close one!!

I was left with blue balls so many times I wouldn't care to mention or remember. However, given the unusual (to say the least) nature of the situation, I guess it is something to be expected.

The year before we both made it to universities (different ones, in different areas) I had finished high school and Anne was already in the city living in a small flat with 2 girl roommates. I took some exams for a couple of military schools, mainly because our father wished it, but didn't make it. I then thought I'd try a different sector and I chose hospitality.

I needed to have some courses for that but I needed money, too. I spoke with our parents and we decided that the best thing is to go to the city where my sister was. We could rent and share a place together to cut down on the expenses. My parents spoke with Anne and she didn't really have a problem with that.

Given our past, I immediately thought this could be the perfect setting for us. The place we found was a little studio flat that had only one room, open plan, living room and bedroom rolled into one, a kitchen and a bathroom. There were 2 twin beds only a few feet away from each other.

Now, if there were any thoughts (by you the readers or by myself) that we would have sex in that room every night, since it was just us living there, and nobody around even knew who we were or that we were related, well, it just didn't happen...

Odd, I know, as there was nobody there that we would need to be aware of, no checking of bedroom doors through keyholes, no scares, nothing to hold us back. At first I had thought we wouldn't even need boyfriends and girlfriends: I could be Anne's boyfriend and she could be my girlfriend.

However, in the 10 months or so that we lived there, nothing even remotely sexual happened between us.

Even to this day I don't know what kept me or her from at least asking the other "Show!" and see where that would get us. We just lived together like 2 roommates, good friends, relatives, siblings, but nothing else.

And what makes it even weirder is this: when we left the flat in the summer to go back to our folks' for holidays and start preparing for the university exams, we had a few more sexual experiences together!!

Those were the very last ones we had before we both left for our universities. They were also the most difficult ones to cope with, as we both needed more out of the experience and I, in particular, needed / wanted really bad to get an orgasm from my sister, as I know she already had plenty from me, from oral sex and from my fingering her.

Fast-forward some years. I was 29 and married to my wife while Anne was 27, married and divorced, with one daughter. We had left our home town with my wife to find something better and had moved to another town but it didn't work out. My sister had just moved back home after her divorce.

We had decided to move back to our hometown. When Ann found out that we were heading back she offered to come and help with the packing as we had quite some stuff. We happily accepted, of course.

We did all the packing in one day and after we had some dinner we decided to call it a day as we were all shattered from working all day and we also needed to wake up very early in the morning for the moving lorry. The problem was, the one king bed we had was already packed up so there was only the mattress left. As it was winter time my wife suggested for all of us to sleep together on the mattress so we could keep warm.

I really thought I didn't hear her properly then, but Anne agreed that was a good idea, so I nodded yes myself.

I just couldn't believe my luck, was this really going to happen?? I needed to wait and see.

Well, something happened that night but not to the extent I wanted and hoped for. I slept in the middle, which was VERY convenient, with my wife on the left and my sister on the right.

Of course, as it was cold, we had to have some thick clothes on. When we all went to bed I waited for quite a while until I was sure both girls were asleep. Then I turned to my right, very slowly and carefully. I had made sure earlier that I had no briefs on, just a tracksuit. Anne was on her right side facing away from me. I spooned my sister until I felt my rock-hard cock touching her bubbly ass!!

I made sure that my dick was wedged right between her ass cheeks. I also felt her ass with my left hand and it was still amazing!! But before I had time to consider my next move, Anne started shifting so I barely had time to pull away from her and pretend to be asleep. She turned to face me this time and after a few minutes her breath was back to slow and steady, a sign that she was (probably...) asleep.

I was still rock-hard but also very tired. I decided to go for broke and I almost shoved my hand between my sister's thighs. She didn't even move but she kept her thighs tightly closed. Her pussy was hot but there wasn't much else I could do. I left my hand there for most of the night and I believe I even fell asleep like that.

Nothing else happened that night, as far as I can remember, and at some point before morning I must have withdrawn my hand. When we all woke up in the morning we had breakfast and coffee waiting for the lorry to arrive. When my wife went to use the bathroom, I saw my sister looking at that direction (as I know now, she was making sure she couldn't hear us).

Anne looked at me with a sly grin and said:

"Hey bro, did you think I was your wife last night??"

I was left speechless but I managed to mutter:

"Why, what do you mean?" Then she said:

"Because you were grabbing my ass most of the night!!"

"Busted, big time!!" I thought!

I was struggling for words and I couldn't find any, except for a lame: "Was I??" Yeah, right!! At the same time I wanted to know if she was mad at me or if she knew it was something I had done intentionally.

My wife was out of the bathroom then and we didn't get a chance to finish our talk, then or ever. My impression is, though, that Anne wasn't really mad at me. Maybe she had similar thoughts, maybe she felt flattered that, besides her no-good ex, some other man (and her own brother with his wife next to him, no less) had sexual thoughts about her, who knows.

So you could safely say by now that I have a fascination (or an obsession?) with my own sister.

Many uneventful years passed since then. Fast-forward again. I was 44 and my sister 42.

I was still married and Anne had remarried and had 2 more kids. There was this period when "those" feelings for my sister had resurfaced, for some reason. I could not stop thinking about her and the things we had done in the past. I made a really stupid move then: one day, out of the blue, I decided to text my sister.

o_anouvis
o_anouvis
19 Followers