Adult Star Trek: TNG Ch. 04

Story Info
Ep 4: Different Shades of Love - The men that Beverley loves.
6.4k words
4.6
13.5k
11

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 08/30/2017
Created 07/24/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JTK84
JTK84
76 Followers

This story is based on the series Star Trek: The Next Generation and is set during the start of series 4 on the Starship Enterprise NCC 1701-D.

I apologise for the wait but this follows directly on from 'Episode 1 - Crusher's Mistaken Memories', 'Episode 2 - The Replacement' and 'Episode 3 - The Doctor Bites Back'. Any comments on anything from grammar to ST authenticity are welcomed for all the stories, although please not that Episode 1 and 2 were re-edited from submissions I made a couple of years ago.

It does contain incest and rough sex, just in case that puts you off! Everyone is always 18 and over.

*****

Episode 4: Different shades of love

Beverly Crusher woke from a peaceful night's sleep and lay in bed thinking about the night before. Her shore leave had started on Pacifica in beautiful surroundings which were interrupted by 2 Klingon brothers out for revenge against Starfleet. Luckily Beverly had managed to remain calm and confident and use her body to satisfy the Klingon's without resorting to bloodshed. Prior to the Klingon's unwelcome arrival, she was going to tell Wesley that his advances to her were inappropriate and must stop. However after discovering she did have a 'fight' rather than 'flight' instinct and that life was too short, she decided to love her son as they both truly wanted.

She explored every inch of his body before bringing him to orgasm and enjoying the feel of his seamen all over her. She lapped it up and then they embraced each other, before heading out to sea for a naked swim. On their return to the villa nightfall had occurred and they had a lovely dinner before heading to bed where their naked bodies lay together as they drifted off to sleep, Beverly holding Wesley in her arms.

She watched him sleep, the bedsheet around his waist. He was so beautiful to her. Then her doubts began to stir within her.

Was she doing the right thing? Was this really maternal love she felt or was she in love with him? Was it just lust?

She discounted the last thought. Yes she felt horny when naked with him, or thinking about what she could do with him, but it was more than that. He was her only son and she cared for him deeply.

But what about Jean-Luc?

She had loved the Captain for some time and had wanted to make love to him for some time. Other than the traumatic experience with the Picard duplicate, she had come so close but never managed to take him to her bed. She had known him for so long and she knew that if she was ever to marry again, or have further children, then it would only be with him.

Wesley began to stir and stretch as he woke up next to her, the bedsheet falling down the bed further and exposing his morning glory. Beverly had been a doctor for 20 years and had heard many theories but it was still not known what caused this condition, however this wasn't the main reason why she couldn't help but stare at the hard cock her son was sporting.

"Morning darling", Beverly purred, as she leant over and kissed Wesley softly on the lips.

"Mmm, morning Mom", Wesley said as he smiled.

"Did you sleep well?" Beverly asked, as her eyes once again travelled down her son's athletic naked body.

"Yes Mom"

"Someone's a little hard this morning..." Beverly said as she trailed her fingertips down his proud naked torso, over his firm stomach and to his cock. She held it loosely as her and Wesley's eyes met as she continued to lean over him, her bare breasts hanging down.

"Yeh. Please Mom, help me out." Wesley said as he then began to study his mother's tits with his gaze, as if he had just noticed them there.

"Of course honey and you can touch them if you want..." Beverly said as she noticed her son's eyes on her breasts, her erect nipples tingling and the thought of her son's hands on them. She then gripped his erect penis and began to move up and down, pumping it with her hand. Wesley began to massage her breasts as he lay on the bed, moaning a little and clearly enjoying his Mom masturbating him.

She continued to wank him off as his moans grew louder. She knew he was close and decided after last night she wanted more. She stopped masturbating him and got up from the bed. Wesley looked disappointed until she then knelt on the bed between his legs and took his cock into her mouth. Their gaze met again as she began to suck his firm penis, her lips firmly against his shaft.

Wesley was so happy, after all last night's handjob and naked swim and cuddles were fantastic but this was amazing. He thought back to the time when the Picard duplicate had fucked his mom hard in her office in sickbay. He remembered coming in to find her, shocked at what he saw. His mom was laid on her desk, naked bar her bra which was hoisted above her tits, her legs pushed up and her knees back, exposing her pussy that the duplicate Picard was fucking. Hard. He remembered taking his own cock out of his trousers and, under orders from the fake Picard, inserting it into her mouth as she sucked away on it. He'd been caught up in such a bizarre situation and while at the time he enjoyed it, looking back this was different.

His mom was thinking straight now and was sucking him with lust and love. She wasn't being practically raped, she was calm and loving and as he watched her work on him with her mouth, her face curtained by her beautiful red hair was glowing and happy. He began to jolt and he began to shoot his load as his mom continued to suck on his penis.

"Yes Mom!" Wesley shouted.

Beverly continued to cover Wesley's cock with her lips as she took his cum into her mouth. He tasted perfect and she only released him from the grip of her mouth when the pumping stopped and she had swallowed every drop of his cream. Beverly then lent back so she was knelt upright on the bed in front of him.

"Thank you", Wesley said, smiling on the bed.

"You're welcome sweetheart", Beverly replied.

"I need to pee!" Wesley said, as he got up and walked to the en-suite fresher.

Beverly smiled to herself. She was so wet and had wanted some action herself, although she could take care of that later. She got up from the bed and then heard her son peeing, forgetting there were no doors in the villa. She walked across the room and was able to see into the fresher and saw Wesley pissing like a fountain into the toilet. He was holding his cock in his right hand and Beverly noticed it wasn't completely soft but still it looked so innocent yet tempting. She wanted to hold it for him, to care for him and his penis always.

She also thought that Wesley was very well groomed. He clearly trimmed his pubic hair well and this probably accounted for the 'innocent' look of his penis, but also why it looked so big and tempting. Beverly also kept herself well trimmed yet she clearly looked older than he did. She wondered if this put her son off at all. After all he was keener to go to the loo first before exploring her.

What could she do look younger for him? Maybe she could use some of the skin tightener that she used on her breasts around her pussy. Try to make it tighter for him. What about her own pubic hair?

She thought about Deanna. Before they had arrived at Pacifica she had gotten to explore the Betazoid's pussy on the holodeck and remembered how young and beautiful it looked. Now Deanna was only 8 years younger than her and had probably had more cock inside her then the Doctor could only dream of, yet her pussy looked so good. Maybe it was because her pussy was completely bare, she thought.

It was at that moment she decided she would also go bare. She was certain it would look better, particularly for Wesley. After all, she would do anything for him. She noticed that Wesley was shaking off the last drops of urine from his penis and went over to him in the fresher. She picked up a piece of toilet paper and then stood behind him, her breasts against his back as she began to wipe the end of his cock for him.

"Mom?" Wesley said, shocked at his mother coming in to the fresher with him.

"It's OK Wes. Mom is here." Beverly said as she finished wiping the end of his hardening cock. She continued to hold it with her right hand as she chucked the paper away with her left into the small waste reclimator.

Eventually she let go of him and started to walk out.

"Let's get some breakfast."

"OK Mom"

Wesley then followed her to the dining area and grabbed some fresh fruit from a bowl on one of the side tables as Beverly replicated some pancakes with syrup, one of their mutual favourites, alongside an orange juice and coffee. They then proceeded to sit across from each other and eat.

After they had finished breakfast, Beverly cleared the dishes away then turned to face her son still sitting at the table.

"OK, we'll head out for a bit of sea and sun soon. I'm just going to the shower, why don't you pack a bag with sunscreen and something to play with..." Beverly said with a smile.

"Something to play with, huh?!" Wesley was grinning away.

"You know what I mean!" Beverly winked at him and then went off to the bathroom.

The main bathroom was nicely sized, with a jacuzzi and large open shower cubicle with a couple of heads and like every room in the villa, there was no door.

Once Beverly got there she knew what she had to do. Convinced it would make Wes happy, she found her shaving gel and razor and got into the shower cubicle. She leant back against the cool tiles and began to rub the gel into her public hair, creating a lather. She then turned on her razor and began to slowly remove her bush. Thank god 24th century razors were practically painless, especially compared to their 21st and 20th century counterparts. The gel gave a slight tingling sensation that only heightened the dampness she felt next to where she was shaving.

Deanna once told her that she liked to use a 20th century cut-throat razor on Will's face, although she hadn't used it on herself! Beverly shuddered at the thought of it until Deanna casually mentioned that she always did it to him in the bath or shower and then Beverly's thoughts went to Deanna and Will naked in the bath and how she lusted after them both... She was only human after all!

Her thoughts suddenly went away as she noticed Wesley standing in the doorway watching her, still naked.

"Hello darling", Beverly smiled.

"Hey Mom, don't stop", Wesley replied. His gaze at the foamy lather where her razor was.

Beverly continued to shave every last remaining hair, finishing just above her tingling cliterous. She turned on the shower and shook the razor under the water to clean it, then she moved the shower head so the water fell upon pussy and washed away the remaining gel, revealing the smoothness left behind.

Wesley's gaze held firm, smiling and his rock hard cock gave away how he felt about the sight in front of him.

"What do you think?" Beverly asked him.

"It looks great Mom! May I, erm, may I touch it?" Wesley stuttered.

"Off course!"

Beverly stepped out of the running shower, her body wet as she passed through the water. She moved to her son and stood right in front of him. She then took his right hand with her left and moved it to the area above her pussy. Together their fingertips slowly trailed along the smooth skin.

"How does that feel?" Beverly asked.

"Feels amazing Mom!" Wesley replied, enjoying the feel of the soft smooth skin on his fingers.

"I hoped you would like it, I did it for you darling." Beverly said

"Wow, thank you", Wesley replied. He then moved in to kiss his mom but the kiss was far more than a 'thank you'. Their tongues danced together as Beverly brought Wesley's fingers to the bare lips of her soaking pussy, her bare breasts pushing against his manly chest.

Wesley felt intoxicated and continued kissing her passionately as he slid two fingers easily inside his mother's pussy. The truth was he'd wanted to touch it for so long but lacked the courage to take action. Even after his mom took his cock in his mouth, he hadn't the confidence to go to what he considered to be the Holy Grail. Now she was clearly inviting him and having now made her pussy completely smooth for him he simply couldn't decline.

Beverly began to moan as Wesley's fingers slid in and out of her with youthful speed and excitement. She then lent forward slightly and whispered in her son's ear.

"Slowly darling. Don't rush..." She said as she then kissed his ear delicately.

Wesley heeded his mother's advice as he slowed down his fingers sliding them deeply inside her. He then added a third finger and was rewarded with a loud moan from her. He continued to finger-fuck her before deciding he wanted more. He took his mom by the hand and sat her down on the edge of the jacuzzi, spreading her legs with little resistance. He then knelt down in front of her and began to run his tongue over her soaking wet pussy lips before sliding it inside her.

Beverly was in pure heaven as her son went to work on her previously neglected pussy and knew it wouldn't be long before she would be cumming for him.

Wesley now had is mouth open wide over her entrance as his tongue worked hard, his youthful excitement returning although Beverly certainly didn't mind that now! She began to get louder and louder as the orgasm built up inside her, her fingers in his hair and holding him close.

Suddenly Beverly released a scream as she bucked violently and came with her son's mouth against her warm, wet cunt. It took a little while before either of them spoke or moved. Beverly was first to make a sound.

"Thank you sweetheart", she said, quietly.

"No, thank you Mom!" He replied with a grin across his face.

They both stood up and kissed softly.

"Let's get cleaned off and then head out." Beverly said, as she took her son's hand and went into the large shower, turning it on. They proceeded to wash each other's bodies, their soapy hands exploring each other.

They spent the day sunbathing nude upon their private stretch of beach, interspersed with dips in the sea to keep cool.

Wesley was so happy, he loved her so much.

Beverly was so happy, she loved him so much. But she also loved another...

-

Deanna sat alone, naked on the beach. Will had said he fancied a go on the climbing wall in the 'entertainment area' at the centre of the island but she wondered if that was all he was doing. She had sensed him thinking about other women on the Enterprise, including the young Ensign McKnight. Although she had watched him fuck others at their special parties and sometimes on the holodeck, she wondered if he was also looking to fuck one-on-with, possibly with that Ensign who clearly wanted him too.

Will had such a high sex drive and had easily satisfied her that morning but now as she lay in the sun alone, trying not to think about what or who Will might be doing, she thought back to what happened on the Enterprise during their last mission. It had been a routine delivery of medical supplies but during the trip the captain had been duplicated by aliens who had also duplicated him previously. This time however, the duplicate was intrigued with learning about sex as it was something their own species didn't do.

To solve the problem of the duplicate, they knew they needed to be sure that he wasn't really Captain Picard so they decided to turn the tables and use sex against him to break down his mental barriers and look deep within him to see whether he was being deceptive or not. She had been the one to fuck him on the bridge and with the help of a gorgeous, naked and distracting Vulcan ensign; they had uncovered who he really was.

When the 'real' Picard returned and his replacement disappeared to find just the counsellor and T'Pral nude on the bridge, she could sense how turned on he became and even though T'Pral was beautiful, it was her that he was looking at and her that he had been thinking about.

Her session with the duplicate had been extremely satisfying and she had thoroughly enjoyed his cock.

I wonder if the duplicate was exact in all departments.

She felt herself getting very moist between her legs as she thought about it. She had found it hard to retain her mental composure as she rode him and would have succumbed to him if T'Pral hadn't been there to mentally 'prop' her up. Then she began to lose herself in the memory, as her pussy began to ache.

If it is good enough for Will, maybe I should go get some...

It was in that moment that she knew what she was going to do. She stood up, put on her bikini bottoms and then, after careful consideration, decided to leave the bikini top behind. After all, it wouldn't really matter in the end! She then started walking to the beach villa containing the unsuspecting Jean-Luc Picard.

-

"What's wrong Mom?" Wesley enquired as they stood waist deep in the soothing water. His Mom was clearly distracted.

"Nothing darling, sorry I was just thinking."

"About what?"

"Nothing, it's OK. Why don't we throw a ball about or something", Beverly said

"Please, you can tell me. It's the Captain, isn't it?"

"What makes you say that?"

"I'm not stupid Mom. I know you love me but I'm your son, not your partner or husband. I know how much you wanted him. After what happened with the duplicate..." Wesley let the sentence hang in the air as his mother blushed.

The duplicate Picard had come into her office on the Enterprise and propositioned her. He then took control of her and fucked her on her desk. He was rough with her but in truth she had enjoyed it, even when Wesley found them. In fact the duplicate decided to fuck with her mind as well as her body and ordered her son to put his hard cock in her mouth and let her suck him off. It definitely made things awkward after it was all over but while she had now made up with her son, she had been avoiding the Captain ever since.

"I don't want to talk about what happened, but yes I do love him." Beverley said. "But not in the way I love you".

"I know, you love me as your son who you want to care for and I know you would do anything for me", Wesley said as he went over to his mum and put his fingers on the bare skin above her cunt, making the point he had intended.

"Of course darling", Beverly replied, enjoying the touch of his fingers once more.

"But you love him like a partner and while that's different, it is no less important", Wesley said.

He placed a soft kiss on her mouth.

"When did you grow up so much?"

"You should go to him," her son continued. "Please, speak with him. I'm sure he wants you as much as you want him. What we have is special but I can't fill the gap that he can.

"Very well, I will!" Beverly declared, as she began to walk to the shore.

Wesley watched his mom's bare ass as she moved into shallower water and then to the beach. He had a raging hard-on and knew he had to take care of it as he began to stroke it as the waves gently lapped against him. He thought of his naked Mom as he began to bring himself to orgasm. His mom was already drying off and getting her bikini on as he began to ejaculate into the water.

Once Beverly was dry and wearing her purple halterneck bikini, she began the walk to the beach villa containing the unsuspecting Jean-Luc Picard.

-

Jean-Luc Picard had been enjoying his swim under the sun in the clear blue water. It wasn't often that he had the opportunity to swim in a real ocean and the fact that he had his own part of the island meant he also got to swim in his birthday suit. After a good amount of exercise he headed back to the shore and began to walk in the shallow water towards the sand, however he soon realised there was someone waiting for him at the water's edge. As he got closer to the mysterious person he instantly recognised her as she held out a towel for him. His body began to relax and his dick began to harden as he took the towel from Troi, herself decked in just a tiny pair of bikini bottoms.

JTK84
JTK84
76 Followers
12