Adult Star Trek: TNG Ch. 05

Story Info
Ep 5: The Party - Things get a bit messy and end with a bang.
9.6k words
4.45
15.1k
9

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 08/30/2017
Created 07/24/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JTK84
JTK84
73 Followers

This story is based on the series Star Trek: The Next Generation and is set towards the early part of series 4 on the Starship Enterprise NCC 1701-D. It follows directly on from 'Episode 1 - Crusher's Mistaken Memories', 'Episode 2 - The Replacement', 'Episode 3 - The Doctor Bites Back' and Episode 4 - 'Different Shades of Love'. Any comments on anything from grammar to ST authenticity are welcomed for all the stories, although please note that Episode 1 and 2 were re-edited from submissions I made 3 years ago.

It does contain incest, roughness and things get a little messy... I've tried a few new things in this story but am very interested in any ideas or thoughts for where the story can go next! Please feel free to contact me on here or simply comment on the story itself.

Everyone is always 18 and over.

*****

Episode 5: The Party

It had been 2 weeks since shore leave on the planet Pacifica but it felt like 2 years to Dr Beverley Crusher.

The Enterprise had recently rescued a human boy named Jono on a Talarian vessel who was also apparently a deceased Starfleet admiral's son. The admiral and his wife had been killed by the Talarian's and they had taken in their son Jono. The thought of it disgusted her but after Jono had spent some time on the Enterprise, including getting to know her own son Wesley, Jono was returned to his Talarian 'father'.

It was what Jono himself had wanted and he had even stabbed Captain Picard to make his point.

Now the Enterprise was on its way to the newly built Starbase 28 with Jean-Luc being debriefed in person by Admiral Ross. Apparently he was the new admiral on the block and Beverley guessed that he was using this incident to assert some authority and make his name known within the fleet. Beverley knew the Captain had done the right thing and that he would come out of this fine, in fact his decision had prevented war with the Talarians, however from the outside there were questions that would need answering.

She hadn't spent any time alone with Jean-Luc since they had returned from shore leave and while she had seen Wesley (he lived next door in adjoining quarters after all!) it had been limited. Since Jono left she had comforted him and took care of him but she felt frustrated. Absolutely and selfishly frustrated.

That evening was set to be her weekly mother-son dinner with Wesley and she decided that she would make it special. It was what he needed, after all.

Or is it what I need?

She put her selfish thoughts to one side. Perhaps it was what they needed...

---

It was 20:00 ship time and Wesley knocked on the door that separated his and his mom's quarters. The last few days had been difficult for him and had been looking forward to this evening ever since Jono had left the Enterprise. A chance to leave his troubles behind, at least for a few hours.

He had dressed smartly in a 2 piece dark grey suit similar to earlier Earth designs with a white shirt with the top couple of buttons undone. He had matched it with smart brown brogues and felt good in the ensemble.

"It's open, come in" said the voice from the other side.

Wesley touched the button next to the door and it slid open to reveal quarters lit only by the many candles lit on the dining table, sideboard and the smaller tables in the lounge area.

Wes looked around and then saw his mother in the candlelight, wearing a silk red dress that was fitted perfectly to her and came down around the mid-point of her thighs. He looked down at her legs which were covered by black tights or perhaps stockings he thought with a smile. The dress had thin shoulder straps and her beautiful red hair flowed down against them and the front of her dress came down to show just a hint of cleavage. Wesley then realised he could see the back of the dress in the mirror on the main wall of the lounge area and noticed that the back of her dress had thin straps criss-crossing all the way down her back just above her shapely ass. He realised that she wasn't wearing a bra as he looked at her pale skin in between the straps.

He was mesmerised by her.

"Well don't you look smart!"

"Huh?"

Beverley smiled. "Bless you! Why don't you sit down on the sofa, I'll bring over the appetiser?"

Wes simply nodded and his legs eventually began to work again as he went over and sat down.

As Chief Medical Officer, and with the rank of Commander, Beverley Crusher had nicer quarters than most. There was a dining table which could comfortably sit four to one side of the open plan main living space, next to a small basic kitchen area fitted with a standard-issue replicator and reclimator. The rest of the living space consisted of a sofa next to the window looking out to the stars, with a couple of small armchairs the other side of a large coffee table. There were smaller tables next to the chairs and a doorway leading through her bedroom and a fresher/shower room.

Wes sat down on the sofa and noticed two glasses of sparkling wine (probably Champagne he thought, knowing his mom). Beverley then came over with a large plate of what looked like large shells sitting on ice, which she placed on the table, Wesley belatedly helping by moving the other glass a little for her.

"What are they Mom"? Wesley enquired.

"They're called Oysters which are an Earth shellfish and the dish is Oysters Rockefeller. It's an old Earth delicacy made with parsley, butter and breadcrumbs topping the oysters. It was very popular from the mid 19th century through to 21st century, partially due to their supposed aphrodisiac qualities..."

Beverley then took one of the oysters and brought it to her red lips, parting them and tipping her head back as she took the entire contents of the oyster shell into her mouth, making eye contact with Wesley as she chewed and swallowed, wiping a little oyster juice from her lips.

"Mmmm", she murmured. "Are you going to try one darling?"

Wesley snapped out of the trance he was under and took an oyster shell. He then began to empty the contents into his mouth, making much more mess than his mom did. He began to blush as he began to wipe the juice from his face.

"Let me take care of that for you", Beverley said as she got a napkin from the table and then straddled Wesley on the sofa, her dress lifting up over her thighs. She began to wipe his chin and mouth before bending down to kiss him, her tongue slowly entering his mouth as she kissed with delicate passion.

After breaking the kiss she reached around behind her to the table towards the oysters on the plate.

"Another one?"

"Erm... yes p-p-please Mom", was all that Wesley could manage. His erection pushing against her between her legs against what felt like silk panties against his trousers.

Beverley took two oysters from the plate, gripping her thighs against her sons for balance. She then turned back around and gave him one of the shells as she put the other to her lips and gazed into his eyes before tipping her head back and taking it in her. This time however it was her turn to make a hash of it and as she saw Wesley take his oyster in one, she realised she had oyster juice on her chin and some dripping down into her cleavage.

Wesley chuckled when he realised what had happened and after his mom did an un-serious 'humph' he placed his lips on her mouth and kissed her, before moving his kisses down her chin to soak the liquid up, then with more confidence he placed kisses down her neck and to the start of her breasts which filed out the top of her dress nicely. He was desperate to slip the dress down from them and expose her tits but then she stopped him.

"Soon darling, you can unwrap me and I'll be all yours", she said before getting up from him. "Time for the main course!"

Wesley watched her leave him horny and alone on the sofa. He was sure he had seen a glance of stocking top under her dress as she had gotten up from the sofa and his cock was as hard as Andorian crystal.

Not long passed before his mom told him to sit at the dining table. Wesley tried to adjust his uncomfortable crotch as he walked over carrying over his near-empty champagne glass and removed his jacket, placing it on the back of the chair before sitting at one of the place settings, facing the kitchen area. The candlelight reflecting against the cutlery gave the table a cosy yet sensual feel and he then noticed the red wine on the table breathing.

He looked up and saw his mom walking over holding two plates and she placed one in front of him and one at her own place setting opposite him. Wesley looked at his plate and saw a succulent fillet of steak with chunky chips and a small pot of peppercorn sauce. He began to pour the red wine into the empty wine glasses that were already on the table as Beverley sat down.

"I hope you like! I know it may not be as fancy as the starter but I thought you might like something to get your teeth into."

"Thanks Mom, it looks perfect!" Wesley replied as he picked up his wine. "A toast, to beautiful food and a beautiful woman"

Beverley blushed as she picked up her own glass and clinked it against his. They then ate their food and drunk and topped up their wine, no words required as they exchanged occasional glances and smiles. Once again the food was delicious and the wine complimented it well and after a little while their plates were empty.

"Did you enjoy that Darling?"

"Yes Mom, I loved it!"

Beverley stood up and took the plates over to the reclimator as Wesley finished the last of his wine, watching her. She then turned around and told him to sit on the sofa again while she fixed dessert. Wesley got up and but then excused himself to the fresher to use the loo. He thought he saw his mom smile at that but couldn't understand if it was because he was leaving the room or perhaps she was thinking about him releasing his hard cock from the confines of his trousers to take a piss. Indeed it took him ages to be able to calm his cock down enough to piss into the loo, trying to hold himself firmly as he aimed but at the same time trying not to tip himself over the edge his mother had pushed him to.

Eventually he washed his hands, dried them and then came back out of the fresher and was instantly hard again as he saw her standing next to the sofa. Beverley had removed her red silk dress and it lay abandoned on the floor. She stood wearing her black stockings with lacy tops which connected to matching lacy suspenders and absolutely nothing else. She looked stunning in the candlelight and Wesley took in every part of her body, his eyes drawn from her perfectly plump breasts that held up like orbs on her chest to her stocking covered legs to the shaven mound of her pussy framed by the shadow of candlelight against her suspenders and stockings.

"Sit down Wes", she purred.

Wesley simply nodded speechless at the devastatingly beautiful sight before walking over and sitting down on the sofa. As he sat down he noticed a half litre glass jug on the table, filled with a creamy brown liquid that looked very much like melted chocolate.

Once sat, Beverley moved to stand in front of him and picked up the jug and smiled at him.

"Ready for desert?"

Again Wesley could only nod as he watched her lift the jug to her head and began to tip the liquid onto her shoulders and her breasts letting it trickle down them, covering them. Her nipples still visibly hard under the layer of chocolate. She kept going as the chocolate now ran down her belly and over the front of her suspender belt and then her bare pussy. She leant back slightly as she moved the jug down, tipping the rest of it fully over her crotch as the liquid continued down her thighs and stocking-covered legs with some managing to coat her slit.

She placed the container on the table and looked deep into his eyes.

"Desert is all yours" Beverley said.

She was now tingling at the feel of the warm milk chocolate on her body. Her cunt was alive with sensation and every part of her exposed flesh that was covered in the mess seemed to be erotically charged.

Wesley stood up in front of her and at once kissed her. It was almost as if the floodgates of lust had finally been opened for him as his tongue slid into her mouth as they French kissed, his arms wrapping around her, not caring about his clean white shirt anymore as it stuck to her chest. His hands were in her hair, then down her back, drunk with desire for her. He then began to kiss down her neck, using his tongue on her flesh as soon as he reached the start of the chocolate. He zigzagged around above her breasts before eventually moving his tongue down over them.

Beverley moaned deeply as he slowly ran the tip of his tongue over every part of her chocolate-covered tits before flicking and then sucking on her nipples. It wasn't long before her nipples were devoid of chocolate but that didn't stop them tasting so sweet to him. After what felt like an eternity to Beverley, her son was getting onto his knees as he kissed, sucked and licked down her belly. He managed to scoop the chocolate out of her belly button with his tongue which elicited a higher-pitched moan from her, before his face was at her bare pubic area. He continued to lick every centimetre of her skin getting closer and closer to her aching lips.

Wesley now had his hands on her ass as he buried his face between her chocolatey thighs tasting the sweetness of the milk chocolate mixed in with the sweetness of her juices which were leaking uncontrollably from her cunt. His tongue played with her lips before moving to her swollen clit and back again. His tongue then slipped inside her and Beverley could hear him slurping away as he devoured her. Her hands on his head encouraging him not to stop.

She could feel her orgasm beginning to engulf her as Wesley continued to work on her. She then felt his fingers move to rub her clit as his tongue continued to move in and out of her. She was getting so close and knew there was nothing she could do to stop herself cumming and screaming the place down, not that she wanted to stop it anyway.

There was no chocolate left and all he could taste was her. He knew she was so close to cumming for him and as he rubbed her clit and used his tongue on her she began to tremble. He moved into her so his mouth covered her opening and allowed his warm breath and the tip of his tongue to tip her over. He held her in place as she came over his mouth and Wesley made sure to clean up every drop of her natural juice.

After a few seconds Wesley sat back onto his haunches, his face, shirt and the top of his trousers a mess with chocolate. He looked up at his mom and smiled. She opened her eyes and looked down at him and smiled back.

"Thank you darling. That was incredible".

"It sure was Mom!"

"I don't know what to say, except I'm still all yours Wesley. Tonight I belong to you."

Wesley didn't know what to say but his cock was hurting and needed releasing.

He stood up and began to undress as she simply watched. First his shirt, then he kicked off his shoes and undid his belt. He unzipped his trousers and slid them down, bending over to remove them completely along with his socks. Then he slid down his boxer shorts and his penis finally was free. Once he stepped out of his boxers he took his mom's hand and guided her down onto the wooden coffee table, knocking away the empty jug and laying her on her back. He pulled her by her ankles to the edge and then moved his hands under her ass and brought her upwards so that her velvety opening now met the tip of his cock

He slid inside her and began to move in and out slowly, fucking her against the table. He wanted to control himself but soon found himself moving faster and deeper, shagging her against the table. He kept going but knew he was getting close and wanted to prolong it for them both. Or perhaps just for him. He needed release and he had been desperate for her body all night.

Eventually he pulled out of her let her back down onto the table. He then took her arm and helped her up so she was sitting upright on the table's edge. She simply looked up at him as he put his right hand in her hair and he moved into her, holding his dick with his left hand as he guided himself into her mouth. She began to suck on him, taking more and more of him into her mouth, coating his penis with saliva.

It felt so good for him and soon he was face-fucking her and it wasn't long before he could feel himself approaching release. He knew he couldn't hold it in any longer as he forced his entire length into her mouth. She almost gagged as he slipped in her quick and hard and was worried she was going to pass out but soon she heard his loud deep moan as the creamy liquid hit the back of her throat. He continued cumming as he pulled out of her mouth and began shooting his seamen all over her face. There was so much cumming out of him but it was such a blissful release which had been building inside of him ever since he had stepped into her quarters and seen her in that dress.

After what seemed like forever it was all over and he looked down at his mother's face covered in his spunk. They looked at each other, both grinning broadly.

"That was amazing!" They both said at the same time. They laughed as Beverley started wiping her face with her fingers and licking off her son's fluid from them.

"What a mess!" Wesley said, surveying the quarters around him.

"I know, look what you did to the place!" Beverley said with a mischievous glint in her eye.

"You were the one that tipped chocolate everywhere!"

"Well, OK, you got me there. But look at how much you liquid you produced over me!"

"Haha... maybe we should get you cleaned up?" Wes said

"Maybe we should..." Replied Beverley as she took him by the hand and led him through the fresher and into the shower.

Once in the shower she turned it on and the hot water began to cascade over her, washing away the last bits of chocolate from her. Wesley reached down and started unclipping her stockings from the suspender belt which was now soaking wet but only with a little chocolate remaining. Once all the clips were taken care of, he gently rolled down the stockings removing them one at a time over her feet. He then purposely moved his hands up her wet bare legs and over her ass to her suspender belt which he then slid down her legs also. This time he decided to kiss up her legs as he got back up, the water rushing down as he moved up against it. He kissed up her thighs and then just placed one on her pussy lips as he continued upwards, eventually standing as his kisses reached her breasts. He went to each nipple but again just placed one kiss on each as he finally made his was up to her mouth.

They kissed softly and soon their tongues were dancing erotically under the falling water like lovers.

They were so close to one another, Beverley feeling his hard-again cock poking just above her bare mound and in turn Wesley could feel her breasts against him and her hard nipples poking into him.

Not a word was said, or indeed required, as their hands wandered all over each other's wet bodies, still kissing each other. Beverley then reached down and held his long, hard shaft and eased it inside her as she went onto her tiptoes. Once he was inside she lowered herself down and fully enveloped it as they continued kissing. She tried not to move but she could feel his member throbbing inside her and she began to contract her soaking wet cunt around him.

The kisses stopped as Beverley let out a soft moan. Wesley leant in and began to nibble on his mum's ear before whispering "I love you, Mom".

"I love you too baby. Please, I want to feel you cum inside me." Beverley replied in-between shortening breaths.

JTK84
JTK84
73 Followers