Adult Video Store Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Who's Alexis?" I thought as I tried to focus on the screen. I could barely make out what I was seeing. It looked like the attractive young woman that had greeted me when I walked into the store. She was in the private viewing room that I had been in. She was sitting in the chair and had one hand in her shirt, playing with her tits. Her other hand was on her pants leg, rubbing her inner thigh from her crotch to her knee.

Angela spoke to the monitor again, "You're supposed to be watching the store!"

"I know! I know!" I heard her say through the speakers, "I'm sorry! But you know I get just as horny as you do. And you know girls like us gotta stop what we're doing sometimes and just jack off."

"Holy shit!" I thought to myself, "Is she like Angela!? Is that a bulge she's rubbing in her pants!? Does she have a cock too!?"

...More to cum later!

12