Adulterers Inc.

Story Info
Married man's admission leads to wife's sexual awakening.
6.2k words
4.11
28.7k
21
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a flight of fancy. A work of fiction. I may continue it further, I may not, haven't decided.

I hope you like it, I really do but if you don't please don't hesitate to hurl insults at me. It's not meant to be taken too seriously.

*****

Why does she always 'really need to talk' just when he's drifting off. He hated when she did this. Stone cold silence all evening (mustn't speak during Bones, God forbid) and now it's time to talk.

She had spent the evening with her stomach in knots. Could it be true? No, that's not what she wanted to know. She didn't care if it was true, she couldn't face it if that was the truth. She wanted a feasible denial. She just needed him to deny it and she would believe him. All evening she tried to think of a way to bring it up but couldn't. It was just so confrontational, it didn't come easy and now time had run out. He would be asleep in a moment and that would mean a night of lying awake wondering, worrying, and imagining the worst.

"Ian, have you seen the front page of the Messenger?" She asked him almost casually.

He begrudgingly clawed his way back towards compos mentis, "What?"

"Have you seen the headlines in the local paper?"

He had, of course he had, it was on display in every garage forecourt, newsagents and supermarket in the area. A chill ran through him when he realised where this was going. He tried to brush it aside with vague dismissal, "Something about that hacked website wasn't it? Haven't read it, not interested in tittle tattle"

"Ian three people from your firm were identified as users of the website. Adulterers Inc. website. It must be the main topic of conversation in your canteen! Does anyone know who the three are?" All the pent up words were tumbling out over themselves, she felt a huge relief and sounded almost excited to be discussing it. He wasn't quite sure what was going through his wife's head right now but she didn't sound angry or upset so he relaxed a bit himself.

"Actually there's been no discussion of it at all that I'm aware of." He laughed softly and continued, his train of thought coming out without due consideration.

"Either there's so many members who weren't picked up terrified it might be them or no one's talking to me about it because...because er, whatever reason"

Maybe his wife wouldn't have paid quite so much notice to his implied reason if he hadn't come to such a juddering clumsy halt. This isn't how it's supposed to go! Feasible denial. Just give a simple believable lie. 'No it's never been mentioned' would do, but this? This just raised more doubts. Neither spoke for what seemed the longest time. Ian knew he had seriously fucked up and tried to think how he could handle things. He decided to brazen it out, belittle the situation, so what? Nothing had happened, he'd never actually met anyone. It wasn't cheating if there was no physical contact. Storm in a teacup. It'll all blow over. Not like he caught an STD or anything! Yeah, yeah that's the tack, that's what he'd say.

"Look Julie, let's not blow this out of all proportion..."

"It was you wasn't it. You're one of them. You bastard! You utter two faced back stabbing bastard!" Julie's screaming back took him totally off guard.

"You, you Fucker! Why did you do this to us? How could you do this to us?!"

Ian flinched and pulled back away from her. She noticed him cower and if she wasn't angry enough with him already she lost that extra little bit of respect for him right there.

"Get out." Her words were hushed and calm.

"Get out of my bed!"

Ian just stared at her unsure of himself and of this woman his wife had become. When he made no attempt to move she snapped.

"Get out of my fucking bed you bastard! You're not sleeping with me tonight. We'll talk about this tomorrow."

Again she saw him flinch, inwardly she sneered at her husband of the last 15 years and another iota of respect died.

Neither of them got much sleep that night. Julie lay in the marital bed mostly staring at the ceiling, occasionally crying. Going over and over in her head, not how they had come to this, she knew about his indiscretions, but he'd just always provided feasible deniability. Now she had to face up to things. Reality wasn't as kind.

Ian had gone to the only place he could hope to sleep, the sofa. It was long and wide and comfortable enough but he knew he had dropped a major bollock this time. This was his most serious screw up and the repercussions, both professionally and at home could be huge. How the hell he was going to deal with this would influence his career and his marriage. Round and round the situation went through his head. Damage limitation strategies.

If he could keep Julie on side that would make things easier and more straightforward with the career. If he could talk her round to showing him support that would really help. If not, if she was going to be difficult there were ways. He could denounce her, he'd had his doubts but always stood by her out of loyalty. However now it was obvious she was unbalanced. Something like that. Had to do something to limit the divorce settlement, should it come to that. He had people that would fine tune the details. He would be fine, might even end up with a younger dirtier model. What is it they say? The Chinese have the same word for challenge as they do for opportunity? Sounds about right.

Next morning Julie came down the stairs after eventually falling into a fitful sleep for several hours. She was far from refreshed but as she walked through the lounge to the kitchen her nerves were rattled by her husband's snoring as he slept soundly. To be fair he hadn't been asleep more than an hour, but Julie didn't know that.

She sat in the kitchen in her silk pyjamas, nursing her coffee and wondering what to do next. She pondered her life. She didn't have to work as such. Ian provided more than enough. She was able to indulge herself in a little charity work. Couple of days helping run a local charity shop and a stall at the annual summer fete. Made her feel she was doing her bit. Otherwise she had lunches with friends, a nice home, no kids to worry about, regular trips to the gym and pool to keep her 37C-26-35 beach ready (she knew her body was in good shape for someone a decade younger than her 39 years, which is a lot more than could be said for her husband of the same age) , two good holidays a year, a BMW 3 series. Not a bad life. Not something she would hastily throw away...But that snoring bastard out there, he needed bringing down a peg or two.

She was just starting her second coffee when Ian lumbered in bleary eyed and yawning. He had slept in just his briefs and a dressing gown pulled round him and looked awful. At least it was the weekend and he wasn't expected at work. Ian helped himself to a coffee from the cafetiere and sat opposite his wife. He reached out a hand to touch hers but she wasn't ready for that sort of contact and withdrew.

"Julie, I am sorry. Really sorry. You know I would never deliberately hurt you"

"Sorry you got caught" she muttered into her cup before taking a swig.

"Yes, of course, that too. If I hadn't got caught we wouldn't be having this conversation and you wouldn't be hurting."

"If you really cared about not hurting me we wouldn't be having this conversation because you wouldn't have risked everything, our marriage, your reputation, by joining that fucking website!" There was real venom in her words and he knew to tread carefully.

"Do you have a particular favourite on there? A special friend? Multiple special friends? Do they make you feel better than I do?"

This last question was hushed and there was crack in her voice, the wayward husband had difficulty thinking of an appropriate response, he just stared into his coffee cup.

"Well?! Answer me, did you just sleep your way through the site or did you a regular mistress? "

"I didn't sleep with anyone. I swear I never came into physical contact with any of them."

Julie looks puzzled, this isn't as bad as she had first been lead to assume. Still not good, but if he hadn't fucked anyone. She needed clarification.

"So what? You made friends? Special friends?"

'Friends' was dripping in sarcastic. She didn't want him fucking around, but she sure as hell didn't want him forming meaningful relationships, that could be a real danger to her marriage.

"There were a couple women in there I would talk with. Sex talk nothing more, they would discuss their fantasies and occasionally would act them out on cam. I got off hearing and seeing them on cam."

"Tell me what you did."

Ian signed, composed himself and launched his tale.

"Sally was frustrated in her marriage, her husband didn't satisfy her and she found herself..."

"No! I don't care about her circumstances, I'm not interested in any attempts at justifying this or ships that pass in the night bullshit. I said tell me what you DID."

Julie hardly recognised herself, this was so unlike her. She didn't know where all this was coming from, something inside her had snapped. She had never been forced to face up to one of Ian's transgressions like this before and after years of repression floodgates had burst.

"I want every sordid detail."

"One time Sally was on cam. She was telling me she wanted to be used by strangers. Not just used, taken and forced to perform. To be their slut. She had a selection of toys, dildo, vibrator, rabbit and a wand.."

"Rabbit? What the fuck...? "

"It's like a dual pronged vibrator, doesn't matter."

Julie's mind was in turmoil. She realised she was in over her head. She hadn't exactly been a virgin when she met Ian and neither was he but they were both pretty inexperienced. Julie didn't consider herself a prude. She had a healthy interest in sex and thoroughly enjoyed intercourse. She only ever refused Ian during menstruation and was always happy to indulge him otherwise. She had honed her oral techniques on Ian and was delighted when he first practiced, and eventually perfected, cunnilingus on her. Her favourite position was when she was on top. She loved to control the pace and degree of penetration and could use it to hold him off until either she came first, or ideally both came together. She was even happy for him to insert his thumb up her ass. Nothing bigger than that but a thumb felt good.

She had never bothered with toys, she preferred a real dick to a plastic one and if, for whatever reason, a real cock wasn't available her fingers did a satisfactory job.

"Sally had been on her evening jog. She'd caught glimpses of three men in different parts of the park seeming to watch her. They made her uneasy, the same three, at four different spots, watching and then gone. It was twilight and there weren't many people around. Sally hadn't seen the men for a little while and hoped she'd given them the slip. She turned a corner and nearly bumped into them. They were standing across her path blocking her route. All the men wore dark clothes and ski masks hid their faces. They quickly surrounded her and managed to usher her into an area of thick shrubbery. Sally panicked and tried to run between two of them but they easily closed ranks and pushed her backwards. She fell sitting onto the soft earth; large scared eyes looked up pleadingly at her assailants.

'Open up slut ' one of them said. He pulled out his semi hard cock and pushed it into her face"

Julie was shocked. Shocked by the story her husband was telling her and shocked by how her own body was responding. She desperately wanted to squirm in her seat but refused to. Her clit was buzzing and her pussy was getting wet. For a second she had started to open her mouth in response to the attackers words but checked herself and recovered before Ian noticed.

"Is this all true?"

She asked amazed at her own stupidity as soon as the words left her.

"It's Sally's fantasy. One of them. I had her describe it to me on cam. Should I continue?"

In a whisper Julie replied, "Yes."

"All three men are holding their hardening cocks in front of her. She's looking from one to another. She could easily yell, scream, scratch their dicks off but she sits there looking and feels that old familiar thrill. The excitement of being used. Her pussy throbs and her shorts dampen. She opens her mouth."

This time Ian notices Julie's mouth open in reflex, even her little bit of tongue sticking out the way she does when she sucks him. Ian had been worried by Julie's reaction up until this point, now he is wondering if he can't turn it to his advantage. He decides to see what he can do to arouse his wife more.

"I tell Sally to show me on cam how she sucks the guy using a dildo. Her lips close around the thick veined phallus and she moves her head taking it further into her mouth. Her cheeks hollow as she increases suction. In her mind she tastes the pre-cum and feels the hands on her head as he starts to face fuck her. She sucks and slurps and surrenders to the cock being forced on her."

Julie's breathing is quick and shallow, her eyes seem glazed, she isn't looking at what's in front of her. She is imagining the scene being described to her. She has forgotten about not squirming and is rubbing her pussy on the edge of her seat. She can't remember ever being this aroused. Ian was turned on recounting one of his favourite exchanges with Sally in any case, but seeing the effect on his wife had him rock solid.

"In Sally's mind the cock in her mouth is shooting a fountain of cum across her tongue and down her throat, she loves the taste of cum and her pussy flutters. One hand is in her panties fiddling with her clit, bringing herself closer to orgasm a she sucks the cock dry and swallowed it all it gives her."

Ian is amazed and thrilled that his wife slides a hand into her pj bottoms and copies Sally's actions. Her eyes are now closed and she immerses herself in Sally's fantasy. He is standing, cock in hand before his seated wife.

"A second guy steps forward, his cock hard and ready 'Open up slut ' he says."

As soon as Julie opens her mouth Ian slides his cock head inside. She immediately sucks him in. Her head is bobbing her hands go to his ass pulling him forward. She knows this dick, it's the only one she's ever sucked. But right now it's a different dick. A stranger's dick. And it tastes and feels different. Better. Sexier.

Ian knows he won't last long the way she is going at him. This was a new and exciting side to Julie. He likes it and wants to encourage it.

"You love sucking cock don't you slut."

He almost laughed when he said it and felt his balls tighten.

The words thrilled Julie, she was enjoying it, she did love sucking cock, she liked it more when she fantasised it was a stranger. And yes, if that made her a slut, so be it. Julie the cock sucking slut.

The fingers in her pussy pushed her close, the cock firing ribbons of cum into her mouth tipped her over, but what made her orgasm so earth shakingly intense were the words. Cock sucking slut.

Ian held his wife's head as his balls were completely drained. He had to remove the sensitive deflating cock as she continued sucking. Julie sat panting. Her pj bottoms were soaked and her finger stayed pressed to her clit hoping to make this moment last as long as possible. A moment later her eyes are open and she's staring Ian in the face.

"Tell me more" she demands, "tell me everything."

***********************************************

Ian spent the rest of the morning describing different conversations he'd had with Sally, and another woman, Emma. Julie allowed herself to become totally enveloped in each episode. She found herself in the middle of these other women's fantasies and soon they were sinking into her psyche becoming her fantasies too. She found she particularly enjoyed the idea of strangers and of outdoor or public sex.

They returned to bed where twice she rode him to climax on the strength of Sally and Emma. Exhausted the pair lay panting and sweaty.

"Do you think any of them are true? Any of their fantasies have ever happened?"

Julie asked while absent mindedly stroking her pussy.

Again he found himself clawing his way back to wakefulness to answer

"I doubt it. Just the products of the overactive imaginations of a couple of frustrated housewives. I would think they must read a lot of erotica. "

Julie left Ian to drift off while she continued to stroke her pussy and relive a scenario where she is on her knees in a public toilet sucking off her husband when the cubicle door swings open just enough for the men outside to see in. Julie has one last thunderous orgasm before she falls asleep.

It is late afternoon when Ian awakens to find Julie sucking his slightly sensitive over used cock. It's not an unheard of event, but Julie hasn't woken him like that for a few years. He gently pulls her head away and she reluctantly lets the head leave her mouth with a loud plop. Her eyes sparkle with mischief and she grins up at him.

"I want to do some things. I want go places and fuck in lay-bys. I want to risk getting caught. I want to be dirty and slutty and exciting like those girls Sally and Emma."

Julie deliberately left off "I want to suck and fuck strangers " because she didn't think Ian would be keen on the Idea but the idea made Julie cum harder than she ever thought she could.

"I told you, I don't think any of this happened outside the confines of their own minds. It's all just pretend."

Ian was in two minds about his wife's new found enthusiasms. He worried if he'd unleashed a monster but couldn't deny he thought it was fucking hot.

"I feel I've missed out. I would have dismissed these as dirty, pervy little acts for seedy little people once upon a time but now.. "

She didn't need to finish the sentence he knew what she meant.

"I'm famished. Let's get cleaned up and go out for dinner!"

**********************************************

Ian couldn't believe the woman on his arm was his wife. She had not only gotten herself ready in record time, made herself look amazing but she was so high on life. He couldn't remember the last time his wife had been in such a good mood.

When she came down those stairs with a casual, "will I do?" his jaw dropped. Julie had styled her long blonde hair in casual waves about her shoulders. Her makeup was subtle but glamorous. Her blue green eyes were highlighted perfectly. And the dress. Small and black showed off her long toned legs. Oh she'd do alright!

"Shall we go back to bed?"

He asked with his cheekiest grin.

"Fuck off tender dick, I'm starving."

They ended up going Italian. It was all spur of the moment but since it was only early they had no trouble finding a place with a spare table. They ate and chatted and drank wine and people watched. Most of the way through their entree Julie got up and excused herself.

When she returned to the table she lent in close behind Ian, put her hand in his jacket pocket and whispered

"Look after these for me."

She retook her chair smiling at his bemusement till he retrieved her damp sheer black thong from his pocket. Her face beamed at him when he hurriedly put them away

"I feel so naughty!"

She mouthed the words at him.

Whilst Ian was chattering about something that didn't really interest her she glanced around. Over to his left was a youngish couple. Their situation seemed a mirror of Ian and Julie's, the girl was chattering and the guy was looking round. He made eye contact with Julie and blushed pink , looked away before almost immediately looking back shyly. Julie maintained eye contact smiling. She glanced quickly at Ian who was far to wrapped up in himself to notice her, looked back at the young and licked her lips. His blush deepened to bright red, but he could not look away. His girlfriend saw his startled expression and his change in colour and followed his line of sight. She saw an attractive slightly older woman enjoying her ravioli and listening intently to her husband. She leant across and hissed something about being a perv at her boyfriend and silently went back to her meal. Julie was more amused by that than she had been by anything in a long time. She was having so much fun being bad. The next time the young man looked over Julie had pulled her dress hem up her thighs and opened her legs as far as she could with being obvious to the whole restaurant. The young man didn't at first realise till she winked at him and with great deliberation moved one hand under the table and ran a finger along her pussy lips . His eyes followed the hand and then bulged comically went he realised he could see her pussy. She raised her hand to her face and sucked on her finger.

12