Advanced Sexual Education Ch. 02

Story Info
The second day. Topic: exhibitionism.
4k words
4.48
97.3k
39

Part 2 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 10/03/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The next day, I arrived about 5 minutes early again. I was wearing a light-green t-shirt and tight blue jeans. I walked in, took a seat in the same spot, pulled out my phone, and looked at social media.

A few minutes later, Ms Sharon walked in.

"Hello class." she said, after placing her bag down on the table in the front of the room.

"Today, we will be covering exhibitionism. I felt like it was an appropriate topic, given that many of you will have some strong feelings about stripping in front of your fellow students, most of which, are still strangers to you.

"But, before we start, I want to mention an opportunity for extra credit. As I said last class, I do a lot of work on sexuality research. A problem with this type of research is a lack of willing test subjects. If you're interested, you may participate in any number of these throughout the semester, and I will bump your grade up by half a letter grade. For example a B would become a B+. In addition to the extra credit, most studies have a monetary incentive ranging from $50-$1000+ depending on the focus and intensity of the study. If you're interested, let me know, and I'll get you signed up for a study.

"Now, just like last class, I'll call roll, and you will each stand, and strip completely. Every day from here on out, class will be conducted entirely without clothes, with very few exceptions. Also, I do not want to spend a ton of time on roll call every day, so, starting tomorrow, I will ask that each and every one of you is naked by the time class starts.

"Just like last class, you will also answer a question. However, today you'll do that after stripping. The question is: how do you feel, given your indecency? Are you uncomfortable? Are you embarrassed? Perhaps a bit turned on? Whatever you're feeling, let us all know. I can assure you that every emotion you are feeling is completely normal.

"Also like the other day, I will go first." She then proceeded to remove all her clothing. When she was done, she slowly spun around, giving us all a good look at her body. Although her breasts looked quite large before, her bra must have been a push-up, because after removing it, they appeared a bit smaller. However, they were quite perky, and stayed in the same exact shape as before she removed it. She had long nipples that were quite hard. They about half an inch in diameter, and about the same size from base to tip, with her entire areola extending to about 1 inch in diameter.

Down below, she had her womanly hair shaved into a small, closely shaved triangle, pointing down. Her ass was large, but not huge, and looked quite firm. Another interesting feature was her tan lines. She had the normal bikini-shaped pale spots all around her "private" areas (which were now quite public), but she had a bit of a tan on both nipples, and in a line leading to her pussy. It appeared she had some interesting swimwear.

When she was done with her spin, she stood at the front of the class, with her legs about shoulder-width apart. She didn't cover anything up. "I am feeling a bit horny, as I always do when new people see my body. I'm a bit nervous, but not scared. I know that most people here enjoy what they see, and those who don't are probably insecure in their own bodies.

"Alright. Now that I've gone, it's your turn. First up, we have the lovely Samantha Rivera. I thought you should go first, since you already stripped naked last class. Everyone has seen you naked already, so you should feel a bit more comfortable than the others in doing so again.

Oh great, I thought to myself, sarcastically. I get to be the only student naked, once again.

I stood up, and once again kicked off my flip-flops. I pulled my green t-shirt over my head, and pulled my pants off. After the previous day, I knew I'd have to get naked again, so when I got dressed this morning, I figured there was no point in wearing underwear. They just make me uncomfortable anyhow. So that left me naked in front of my classmates, who were all taking a good look at my naked body.

"Now, how do you feel, Samantha?" asked Ms Sharon.

"Well, I feel more comfortable than I did a few minutes ago when I had those restrictive clothes on. I also feel a bit embarrassed, because I'm going first, but not quite as embarrassed as the last class. I also feel nervous. Not because of what people think of my body, but rather because of the topic we're going to be covering today, and the topics we'll be covering for rest of the semester."

Then I sat back down.

"Very good, miss Rivera. I understand what you mean about the restrictive clothes. I much prefer to be naked when possible, which is one reason the rest of the class will be held in the nude. I guess you could call me an amateur nudist, in that respect. As for the material we're covering today, I'm sure you'll do fine. It seems you are already a bit of an exhibitionist." She smiled. "I'm not sure how you'll feel about the rest of the material we'll be covering, but that's part of the point of this class: to push your boundaries.

"Alrighty. Thank you Samantha. Next up, Alex Myers."

Once again, she went down the list of names. There were three people that were missing from the last class (Mindy Hayes, Irene Hunter, Dave Evans). I guessed that they decided the class wasn't for them. Everyone else showed up, and looked eager to learn. As each person's name was called, they stood, stripped completely naked, and voiced their feelings about their state of undress. Most people said they felt embarrassed, and many felt uncomfortable with their nudity, and with the intimacy of the situation. A few people said they felt a sense of thrill or excitement.

Once we finished roll, which took about ten minutes, Ms Sharon said, "Ok. Now that everyone is naked, we will move on with the rest of today's content. Exhibitionism is defined as the act of exposing, in a public or semi-public context, those parts of one's body that are not normally exposed. Many people practice exhibitionism for a variety of reasons, such as thrill, amusement, spectacle, or sexual gratification. You have all now experienced a small part of that. In a few minutes, and throughout the rest of the semester, you will experience more of that.

"In this setting, with everyone being naked, it's hard to get a real idea of what exhibitionism feels like. In order to really experience this, you must be the only one in the area who is exposed. That is the objective of today's exercise.

Ms Sharon took out two plastic bags with a bunch of pieces of paper in each of them, and started walking around the room, passing one of each to everyone.

"Each of you will get two pieces of paper; one from each of these bags. On the first piece of paper, you will find a location on campus. On the second, there is an action. Your task is to go to your given location, in your current state of undress, and perform your given action. The actions are fairly simple, such as "do 10 jumping jacks", or "yell: look at me!", or "shake hands with someone". once you've done your action, return here for your clothes and belongings, and then you may leave for today.

"Between now and next class, I would like you to write a few pages describing your experience. I won't specify a length, but my guess is you'd have at least a few pages of content to write about. Next class period, we will review the outcome of the activity. I will take you on your word for whether or not you do your action or not. Either way, just walking around campus will give you a feel for exhibitionism.

"Now, does anyone not have a place and an action?" Nobody spoke up. "Good. Everyone follow me. I'll walk you to the front door of the building."

She then walked out of the classroom. Everyone stood, and filed out of the classroom door, following her down the hall of the building.

I was terrified at the thought of this assignment. When I got my location and action, I read, "Top floor of the library" and "high-five 3 people" Although the library wasn't too far from this building, I had to go to the top floor, which meant I either had to walk up all the stairs, or ride in the elevator, which usually had at least one person.

Ms Sharon escorted us all to the entrance of the building. We saw a couple students as we walked through the halls, and they all looked at us like we were crazy, but at the same time, most of them looked like they wanted to know more.

"Alright everyone. You have 35 minutes until the end of class. Go to your location, do your action, and come back. I will be waiting in the classroom when you return."

She opened the door, and we all flooded out, running in many different directions.

I hesitated a moment, before following everyone else. I turned left, and headed toward the library.

It was still early, and the sun was still coming up over the buildings as I ran down the alley between two parts of the psych building. As I ran, I could feel the air rushing past me, and between my legs. Because it was so early, it was still quite chilly out. I tried to cover up as much as possible, partly because of my embarrassment, but mostly because I was cold.

However, with only two hands, I couldn't cover much. At first, I tried covering my hairless pussy with one hand and my tits with my other arm. After about a dozen steps, I realized that wasn't really working. Although my boobs are small, they sure were bouncing quite a lot. I never really noticed how much they bounced without a bra. So, I switched to covering just my tits with both hands. That prevented them from bouncing so much, which felt much better.

I ran as fast as I could, through that alleyway, around another building and down into the area leading to the library entrance. So far, I hadn't seen anyone, although I'm sure a few people saw me from a distance, and from windows that I passed.

When I arrived at the entrance to the library, I took a short break to catch my breath. I hid behind a nearby bench, and squatted down. After catching my breath, I hesitated, because I knew there would be quite a few more people inside. I didn't really want to go in, but as I said, it was quite chilly out. So, I quickly bolted to the door, opened it and rushed inside.

As I entered, the first person I noticed was the "security guard". The library hires a student to sit next to the magnetic sensors that prevented book theft. They were tasked with ensuring nobody leaving was stealing a book. The student on duty today was a young guy (maybe a freshman?), with dark hair. He was wearing a hoodie and had headphones in. He looked up, then back down at his book. Then he did a double take. His eyes opened wide, and his mouth dropped a bit.

"Um. Miss. I think you've forgotten something." he stammered.

"Oh. No, I've left my clothes behind on purpose." I said, and smiled at him, moving my hands back to my original, slightly more modest, position. "This is for a class assignment. I have to go to the third floor like this, then go back to my classroom."

"Oh. Okay. Well good luck!" he said.

He watched me as I walked through the detectors, and to the nearby elevator. I rapidly pressed the "up" button a few times, and bounced up and down, wishing the elevator would hurry up. As I stood there, a few people walked by. Everyone took notice of me, and many people whispered to their friends. A few girls giggled. Just as the elevator was arriving, I saw a guy hold up his phone and snap a picture.

"I hope you enjoy that, pervert!" I yelled at him, as I quickly got on the elevator and mashed my floor, then "close door" button. Before the door could close, a 40-something year old male professor came running up, and stuck his arm in the door, and stepped inside.

"Woo. I made it." he said, before noticing me. Once he did, he looked a bit shocked. "Oh. Excuse me. I'll catch another elevator." he said, starting to leave.

"No, it's alright, you can use this one." I said.

"Are you sure?" he replied. "I guess I am in a bit of a hurry."

"Yea, it's fine. Just come on." I said, as I continued mashing the button.

The door closed, and the elevator started rising. For the first moment, there was an awkward silence. Then he asked "so, what brings you here today, in such a state interesting attire?" He was trying to make small talk.

"Well, I'm in a class called Advanced Sexual Education. Today, we're learning about exhibitionism, and my teacher had this crazy idea that everyone should have some experience with it."

"Oh. That sounds like an interesting class." he replied. He was trying not to make too much eye contact with me, but I could tell he was itching for a look at my naked, nubile body.

"You know, it's alright if you look at my body." I said. "I can tell you want to, and I guess it's what's supposed to happen in such an exhibitionist situation. Plus, I don't mind. I actually kind of enjoy it when people look at my naked body."

"Oh. Well, I guess if it would help you out with your assignment." he said, as he looked over at me. "You have great skin. And your breasts are the perfect size. I'd love to be able to touch them." Just then, we arrived at the top floor.

"Oh. Well this is my stop." I said, getting off the elevator, into an un-populated area. The man followed me. "I'll tell you what. For my assignment, I have to get three high-fives. If you give me one of those high-fives, I'll let you have a quick touch."

"Alright" he said, without having to think about it. "Deal"

I raised my hand up, and he promptly smacked it. Then I gestured for him to go ahead. He reached forward with both hands, and firmly grabbed my both both my titties, and asked "Are these real?"

"Of course they're real!", I replied, shocked. "Can't you tell?"

"Well, no. I haven't had the chance to compare the feeling between real and fake."

"Oh." I replied. "Well, I guess I haven't either. Mine are real."

After a few more squeezes, he pinched my nipples. Then he released them. He thanked me, and he left.

Now, how was I going to go about getting those last two high fives? I assessed my surroundings. Nearby, there was a hallway leading to a study area, which usually had a lot of people. In another direction, there was a doorway leading to stacks of books. Usually, they kept the less interesting books up here, and thus, not as many people were in those stacks.

I decided to go with the stacks. There was a chance I wouldn't be able to find someone, but there would also probably less chance of people seeing me.

I walked through the doorway, weaved through a couple stacks, and found a row of tables against the wall. Unfortunately, there wasn't anyone there. I walked down the row, past the tables, looking down each aisle. Finally, I saw someone, in an upcoming aisl. It was a girl, with black hair, and she was reading a book she had just grabbed off a shelf.

Well, I guess this is as good a person as any, I thought to myself.

I covered myself with my arms as much as I could, I walked up, tapped her on the shoulder, and said "Hi. Would you mind doing me a favor?"

"Sure, just gimme a sec to finish what I'm reading" she said, then took a quick glance at me. Just like the security guard, she did a double take, followed by a mouth drop. After a second to take the situation in, she said, "Wow. Um. Why are you naked, in the library?"

"Well, it's for a class." I said. "We're supposed to go to a place on campus, dressed how I am right now, and do something. That's why I need a favor. I need to get three high-fives. Would you mind giving me one?" As I said all that, I noticed her eyes gaze slowly over the length of my body. It made me shiver.

"Uh...sure." she said, raising her hand. I reached up, and smacked it. Two down, one to go.

"So, your professor really had you all walk naked around campus? Does that mean there's a bunch of other people naked around campus right now too?"

"Yep. There sure are. The class is called Advanced Human Sexuality. If you're interested, you should check it out."

"Hmm. Alright. It sounds interesting. I might just have to do that."

"Well, I have to get going. Gotta get that last high-five, and get back to class before it ends. What was your name, anyhow?"

"Nicole." she replied. "Well, I'll see you around."

"Yep, see ya!"

As I walked off, she took a seat at a table, and pulled her laptop out. Presumably, she was checking out the details for the class. I could tell she was intrigued by my exposure. Perhaps she would join the class? Or maybe I was over-reading the situation, and she was just getting ready to start taking notes on the book she was reading. Who knows?

I walked up and down the aisles of books for a few more minutes, but nobody else was around. I decided I'd have to venture out into the study area to find someone. There was another entrance to the area on the opposite side of the stacks from the elevator. I walked over to that entrance, and peered around the corner.

As I suspected, there were quite a few people studying in that area. There were 3 large tables, with about 10 people sitting at each. In another part of the room, there were some lounge chairs, with another 15 or so people sitting around. There were also several cubicles scattered about, that gave people a bit of privacy, and from where I was standing, I couldn't tell if they were occupied. However, from experience, I found those were almost always occupied. So, all in all, there were about 50-60 people in that room.

Well, I thought, at least I'll have a good chance of finding someone to give me a high five. I'd bet that many of the people would be willing. Maybe I can get some extra credit for extra high-fives.

I took a couple deep breaths, and decided it was now or never. I slowly entered the room.

Immediately, a group of five guys, to the right of the door, took notice of me. They all seemed very surprised by the sight of an attractive, naked girl, in such a public place. I decided they'd be as good a group as any, and I started to approach them.

"Hi guys." I said. "Would you mind doing me a favor?"

They all nodded, while one of them immediately jumped up and said, "Perhaps, sexy. What do you need?"

I was a little put off by this stranger calling me sexy, but it was also a bit flattering. I responded, "Well, you see. I need to get a high five from one of you. It's for a class. Would one of you mind giving me a high five?"

"Well, I don't know. A high five is a high price. We can't just hand those out to anyone. What would you be willing to trade?"

"Well, I offered a man to touch my breasts earlier. Would that be enough?" I asked.

"Hmm, what do you guys think," said the leading pervert, conferring with his comrades.

One of them replied, "Do we each get a feel?"

At this point, just about everyone in the room had taken notice of the situation. They were all looking at me, and a few people had started to gather around. I wanted to get this over with as quickly as possible, before it got out of hand, so I responded, "Fine. Deal. You each get one squeeze. And high-fives from all of you first."

"One squeeze on each tit, and you have yourself a deal", said the leader, raising his hand for a high five.

The rest of them stood, and raised their hands. I walked to each of them, and slapped their hands. When I had slapped the last one, I said, "Alright. Now your turn. One squeeze each, on each breast."

The leader stepped up, and said "Ok. I think in order for this to go efficiently, you should hold your hands above your head, that way we can each easily get to you easily, and make sure nobody gets any extras."

I complied, and raised my hands over my head, showing my completely unexposed breasts to everyone in the room, within viewing distance.

One by one, the five guys walked up, and took a good long squeeze on each breast. I could tell they really enjoyed it, because they took their sweet time.

12