Advanced Sexual Education Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ken moved aside, and I set next to him on the floor. Latoya looked down at me and smiled. She looked exhausted. I could tell she was very ready to cum, but Ken just wasn't getting the job done. I knew I'd be able to help her.

I grabbed the dildo in the black girl's pussy, and thrust it in as deep as I could, which caused Latoya to gasp. Then I proceeded to fuck her with it as fast as I could for about 30 seconds. The whole time, Latoya's body squirmed. I could tell she was enjoying it. When I saw she was getting worked up, I used the fingers on my other hand to rub her clit in small circles. With each movement, I saw the pink insides of her pussy lips get wetter. After another ten seconds or so, I could tell Latoya was about to cum.

I turned to Ken and said, "Take it from here. She's just about to cum."

Ken grabbed the dildo from my hand, and continued fucking the girl. Since he'd had a short break to rest, his arm had recovered, so he was fucking her with renewed intensity. Finally, I saw Latoya's body tense, then convulse with pleasure. Ken continued thrusting the dildo into her through the entire orgasm.

Seeing that my help was no longer needed, I returned to my seat. A few moments later, I saw the Amy and Nicole collapse in a heap of pleasure, as they both came.

Ms Sharon then stood and said, "Excellent, class. It appears you have all had your first orgasm of this class. I promise you there will be many more to come. (No pun intended) That concludes today's class. All of you who received toys today may keep them. There is no assigned homework, but I encourage you to use what you've learned today and put it to good use in your free time. See you next class!"

With that, everyone stood and started dressing and walking out the door. I still had the remote vibrator inside me, and I wondered how I was supposed to get it out. I looked to Ms Sharon and got my answer. She was squatted down and I saw the vibrator slide out of her pussy, and she caught it in her hand. I copied her, squatting down, reaching below my pussy. It took me a few seconds to squeeze the right muscles, but then I felt the vibrator slide right out of me. Alex walked over and handed me the remote, which I used to turn it off, placing both components in my bag.

I was one of the last to leave. Once I had most of my clothes on, I started out the door, pulling my shirt over my head as I walked into the hallway. As I walked back to my dorm, I thought about how fun that class was. I'd had two orgasms, and I'd received a new toy. I knew I'd have to try out the toy when I got a chance, and also see who I could get to surprise me with it.

I also wondered what we would be covering in future classes. We were already starting to get physical with each other, so I knew that trend would continue. I knew we'd be expected to fuck at least our partner. Since I had two, I knew that meant I'd be fucked by at least two guys. Would I get a chance with the others as well? What about the girls? Also, Ms Sharon had mentioned out-of-class projects, and a final exam. What would be expected of us for those?

Only time would tell.

12