Advances In Micro-Electronic Circuitry

Story Info
Superman has a SHOCKING experience!
2.7k words
3.67
19.3k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter One

The evil robot dropped the woman as the Man of Steel pried its mechanical hands apart then knocked it off balance with a mighty blow. The robot recovered, catching Superman in a tight bear hug. The hero quickly broke loose but the large but speedy mechanical man was on him again; this time lifting him from behind by the waist and applying a vice-like chokehold. Steel cables whipped out from the robot's body and encircled the man of Steel, holding him in place.

"We have him exactly where we want him. NOW!"

The robot's groin was pressed firmly against the man of Steel's backside. A small ball-tipped metal probe extended from the mechanical body and pushed through to Superman's ass-crack and then up against his anus. The robot then moved its hand over the costumed package and discharged 10,000 volts of electricity.

The Man of Steel bucked in the robot's steely grip then burst through the restraining cables and knocked the head off the evil robot.

"We have the information we need. Delilah, do your stuff."

"Thank you so much," said the rescued woman to the Lycra-clad stud standing before her.

"Are you alright, Miss?" Superman asked. His cape was draped across the front of his body.

"Yes," she said, grabbing him and giving him a firm hug and a kiss on the cheek. "Thank you so very much."

The Man of Steel blushed and said, "You're welcome," and flew away.

"All systems are go, Boss," the woman said as she moved towards her car. " "He was so hard you could have driven spikes with that thing!"

"Excellent, Delilah. You'll find your payment in the glove compartment of your car. You'll find that we placed a little extra in there for a job well done!"

Her car blew into a million pieces the moment she thumbed the latch.

"The micro-filaments are in place. Let us proceed with step two of Superman's undoing!"

Chapter Two

Superman had barely managed to escape the woman's embrace and leap into the air before his fully engorged, 12" cock had erupted in his costume. He reached between his legs and massaged his throbbing genitals as the discharge continued to erupt in great spasmodic spurts.

So effusive was the load that the entire front of his briefs was soaked with super-spunk. The excess dripped off the material in big gooey plops.

"Damn birds!" muttered those splattered below.

Landing at his apartment, Superman was glad that Lois was on assignment in Europe. His 12" cock throbbed with the sweet feeling of release as he milked the last few drops from the engorged head.

He walked to the full-length mirror to see just how noticeable was the stain. His shaft hardened again as he beheld his image. The large cum stain oozed and bubbled through the micro-thin material and dripped lazily to the bedroom carpet. He laughed as he regarded himself and placed his hands on his hips in a classic hero pose. His hard shaft pushed at the constricting wet material that barely contained his throbbing balls. Wetness continued to drip from his crotch. He stroked himself again through the wet fabric and reached up to pinch each nipple through the thin material causing them to harden and jut.

"Hmm, perhaps I'll get more mileage from that jolt than just that one orgasm," he thought as he looked at himself. "Yes, definitely more than one!" He shucked off his costume and headed for the shower; his massive cock thumping against his perfectly sculpted abs. He thought about making sure he never received another jolt of energy to the asshole again, unless it was by his choice!

He pleasured himself at his leisure in the shower. While he did he was completely unaware of the insidious plot about to unfold.

The micro-filaments that Delilah had affixed via static electricity to the back of his costume came to life and snaked towards the king-sized bed, each securing itself to the bedcovers. The filaments were each about 9" long and only as thick as a human hair.

The Man of Steel came out of the shower feeling happily sated by another tremendous orgasm. His big, juicy balls were only the slightest bit smaller even after two such prodigious discharges and his chubby cock was still slightly engorged.

He gathered his spunky costume off the floor and started a load of laundry, and then gathered his briefcase to prepare for the exclusive interview he had the next day with the Prince of Massitania.

He decided to lie on the bed to study the background material and go over his questions. Within an hour he allowed himself to drift off to sleep, his mind inevitably asking questions about the strange robot he'd encountered. He decided he'd investigate after the interview tomorrow.

He rolled on to his stomach, his beautiful buttocks pointing to the ceiling, his left leg straight out behind him and his right bent slightly and out to the side.

The filaments glided smoothly, following their programming exactly, towards the prostrate figure sleeping on the bed. The first snaked under his inner thigh to the base of his penis and threaded itself around the fleshy shaft, weaving itself in and out of the Man of Steel's dark, curly pubic hair, anchoring itself. Waiting.

The second moved towards the massive chest and split into two sections, each making its way to the crowning glory of the two pectorals. The right nipple was exposed and soft but protruded slightly as it hung from Superman's slackened man-tit. The filament surrounded the tip loosely, blending in with the areola and securing itself to the surrounding chest hair. The second nipple was blocked so the other filament threaded itself to nearby chest hairs to wait until the opportunity presented itself.

The third also split in two. One section slunk to the base of Superman's scrotal sac and wrapped itself into the hair around the sac until the unknowing hero rolled over.

The last segment snaked towards the pucker showing ever so slightly between the heavily muscled ass cheeks. It raised itself up to the sensitive orifice and pushed lightly. The sphincter muscles relaxed and the filament began to rotate and corkscrew until it could thread its way inside the anal canal and affix itself to the wall directly opposite the prostate gland. As the Man of Steel continued to sleep and reposition himself the filaments took their final positions.

Morning dawned and Superman marveled that he'd slept through the night. He donned a fresh costume and put his street clothes on top. He grabbed his briefcase and left the apartment. This interview could change his life.

Chapter Three

The spring day was very sunny but sudden wind gusts blew up to twenty miles per hour. An excited crowd was gathering in the beautiful, spacious garden of the new Massitanian Embassy, which was to be dedicated that morning by the Crown Prince. All hoped he would make his appearance soon.

Clark knew the schedule: The dedication was first, then his interview. He waited with the press corps while the crowd began to swell. He felt trepidation. He scanned the crowd again for trouble but saw nothing. Yet, something was amiss. His costume seemed uncomfortable beneath his street clothes. Tight somehow, constricting. His mind flashed back to the image of himself in the mirror the previous afternoon. He'd been so hard, wet and excited from that jolt. His cock swelled slightly in its spandex confines as he remembered.

A fleet of black limos arrived and everyone cheered and clapped as the handsome Prince emerged. The First Lady, who beamed with pride as she leant upon his arm, accompanied him. They stepped towards the makeshift podium, shaking hands and greeting other dignitaries before assuming their seats.

The Prince was announced and he rose to speak. "Citizens of Metropolis, I thank you most graciously for your warm welcome. I was hoping to catch a glimpse of Superman, but since he is apparently only around when trouble is afoot, perhaps it's better that I not see him!" The crowd laughed and cheered.

Suddenly, from a group of trees across the garden, a robot similar to the one Superman had battled yesterday began to march forward.

"Greetings to the Prince from the people of Metropolis, USA!" it said in a tinny, mechanical voice. It held a large bouquet of flowers.

Clark moved quickly and in a flash he'd transformed himself into the Man of Steel. He positioned himself between the dignitaries and the mechanical man.

"Superman!" cried the Prince with delight. "It's a pleasure to meet you, although I don't think this charming robot is intent on harming anyone."

"We'll see your Highness."

Superman flew to the robot and yanked the flowers from its grip exposing the metal probe, which jutted from its groin.

"Not this time!" the hero whispered and melted it with his heat vision. He then yanked the head from the body and tucked it under his massive, muscular arm. Believing he'd disabled it he turned towards the smiling Prince. "I fought with a machine similar to this one yesterday. It injured a woman and gave me a rather shocking experience." He grinned at his play on words, such as it was. "I thought I'd better put it out of commission before anything like that could happen today, Sir."

"Yes, well, come forward so I can congratulate and thank you properly," the comely Prince urged as he ogled the Man of Steel in his form-fitting spandex. All knew that the customs in Massitania were very relaxed regarding sexual orientation and preferences and the Prince was often photographed on the arm of beefy, beautiful men.

"You can't know how utterly exciting this is for me," said the Prince as he outstretched his hand to shake that of the costumed hero. A gust of wind blew his honey-colored hair across his boyish face.

"It's very exciting for me too, Your Highness," Superman said as he approached the Prince.

"NOW!" came the command from the robot's creator.

A stream of 10,000 volts issued from the robot's head and coursed through the hero's body. The insidious filaments lying dormant throughout his body sprang to life and acted as receptors/conductors and focused the jolting juice to his nipples, penis, balls and rectum. The crowd gasped as Superman suddenly grew rigid; then he dropped the robot's head and grabbed the heft of his burgeoning costumed cock with one hand and rubbed his engorged nipples with the other.

"Is he masturbating, Mommy?" asked a young onlooker.

The stimulating electricity caused an intense erotic reaction and Superman was helpless to stop it. He could feel the filaments with his super-sensitive fingertips but couldn't get at them underneath his skin-tight costume. He moaned and writhed as his cock expanded in his briefs. His juicy balls were throbbing and his anus tingled with excitement.

"Got...to...get...it...off!" he stammered as the Prince stared, wide-eyed.

Just as the first jolt subsided another blast started. Superman had been about to leap into the air to escape but now he couldn't concentrate due to the disabling pleasure. He crashed to his knees before the Prince, moaning with excitement and grabbing roughly at his nipples and his cock and ass.

This was a catastrophe! Using his cape as cover, the Man of Steel reached down the front of his briefs and into the opening of his crotch hole, running his huge fingers along the rigid shaft and locating the filament at the end.

"Yes, that's it!" he cried as he yanked the wire, causing his turgid manhood to rip through the opening and out into the fresh air. A sudden gust of wind blew his cape aside revealing his phenomenal 12" crank. The crowd gasped in amazement and awe. He grabbed the blood-engorged cock to stuff it back into his briefs just as another jolt started. His ball constricted. Superman moaned and his penis erupted. Great white gobs of milky cum shot from the tip and sluiced through the air. The wind caught it and sent it splattering on the faces of the spectators, whose mouths were wide open in shock and disbelief.

Superman cupped his balls and removed the filament from around his scrotum, then concentrated on his nipples. Ropes of ejaculate continued to spew from his fountain of manhood, which coated his hands and costume with thick, viscous fluid. He pulled down the neck opening of his costume, exposing his fabulous chest. His nipples were mountainous from the stimulation. He pinched the tips to find the wires. "Come on, come on!" he cried as he yanked first one then the other from around the fleshy tubes. Only one filament left.

He then attempted to leap into the air, but again a terrific jolt went through him. His rock hard penis began to gush with another powerful orgasm and Superman came down heavily atop the Prince, his hips and groin thrusting involuntarily. His thick man-sauce coated the $7,000 custom-tailored suit.

"Aaaaaargh," he cried as he felt the Prince's soft hands around his beefy shaft, caressing and encouraging the seemingly endless flow. "Ohhhh, Your Highness, please...!" The "Don't" was stifled as his dick spasmed again, shooting another hot ribbon of cum onto the Prince's silk tie and hand-made shirt.

He rolled off onto his back. His hand reached again into his briefs and tore away the stretchy material covering his manhole. He arced his body causing his groin to jut up and out. The blue veins on his rigid shaft stood out in relief against the red glans head, the contents spurting and gushing onto the stylized "S" on his massive chest.

"Just... a bit... deeper," he said as he inserted two fingers into his passage, attempting to extract the last filament. Another stimulating jolt to the prostate and the Man of Steel wriggled and shook with pleasure.

"Shocking. I'm being...ugh...shocking...me!" he cried and moaned again as he fought to find the wire. As he dug around in his ass with one hand he tried to stuff his obscenely large and still erupting cock back into his briefs. The effort was futile as his throbbing organ poked out the side through the torn fabric. The onlookers gazed in shock and curiosity at the mighty Man of Steel's display but somehow couldn't turn away. He lay writhing on the dais with one hand grasping his naked cock and the other moving frantically, halfway up his asshole.

The First Lady slumped into her chair. A large wet cum stain was splashed across the front of her dress and in her perfectly coiffed hair.

The Prince had moved to Superman's side and had latched on to the surging, rock-hard member, his lips coated with bubbling spew. He gingerly massaged the juicy peach-sized balls.

"Your Highness, no...electricity too...dangerous!" he gasped through clinched but perfect white teeth.

"You bet it is, honey! I feel it too!" winked the Prince and he went back to sucking the meaty cock. "Here let me," he said, sliding his cum-slicked hand to the Man of Steel's anus. "What's this?"

"Great Krypton!" the hero cried as he felt the thin wet fingers slide inside of him, grabbing the filament.

The next jolt blew the Prince right off the Man of Steel's body as the 10,000 volts combined with the force of yet another orgasm. The Prince of Massitania lay very still. A wad of Krypto-kum dripped from his unmoving lips.

Superman rushed to the fallen Prince to attempt CPR, his mighty cock hanging out the side of his red briefs and oozing the last of its contents. It was no use. The Man of Steel stood and stowed his spent member. He was covered in his own ejaculate.

The EMT's stepped in and went to work on the fallen royal. The First Lady's Secret Service detail surrounded the shaken hero and advised him to give up quietly without a fuss.

The next day's headlines told the story of the day that Superman "snapped" in a sexual frenzy that ended in the death of the Crown Prince of Massitania. Papers and newscasts ran the footage and photos over and over with huge black rectangles blocking out Superman's exposed genitalia. Full-length, uncut black market videos were on sale everywhere.

The Kryptonian was imprisoned, awaiting trial for crimes against humanity. The filaments had dissolved once they were removed from the host body so there was no evidence to exonerate him.

Meanwhile, the architect of Superman's destruction was on the loose and plotting the downfall of his next super-heroic victim.