Advancing Her Career

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When we were naked, he told me to stand in the tub. I watched as he opened the gym bag and pulled out some items. He handed me a shower cap and I put it over my hair. Then I saw him put on two rubber gloves. He opened a large tube and squeezed a gel-like substance on one of the gloves. Then he massaged the gel onto my chest.

"W-What, ah, is this stuff?" I asked.

He smiled and said: "Mr. B likes his boys hairless!"

Huh? What? Hairless? I didn't say anything. I didn't resist.

He stood closer to me as he applied the gel to my underarms. My eyes quickly surveyed his body. From what I could see, he was 'hairless'.

He stepped into the tub and I made room for him. He sat on the edge and lathered my legs and thighs. I began to feel a slight tingling sensation from the gel.

"Spread your legs!" he instructed.

He squirted more gel on the glove then rubbed it onto my pubic area, and cock and scrotum. His touch began to arouse me. My cock became semi-erect – I couldn't control it. He laughed – I blushed.

He made me turn around and bend forward. I felt a gloved finger applying gel around my anus. He rubbed my anus. My cock became fully erect.

When he finished covering me with the gel, he told me to stand and wait. He took off the rubber gloves then he flipped up the toilet seat and took a piss. He was loud – I looked over and caught sight of his penis. It was long and thin. I found myself wondering what it would look like hard.

When he finished, he joined me in the tub and closed the sliding glass shower door. We took a shower together. He wouldn't let me do a thing. He soaped me up, and washed me off. He washed all the gel off my body, and with it, all my hair. I ran my hands over my chest and legs – they were smooth. I reached down and felt my cock and scrotum – smooth – completely hairless!

When I dried myself off, he offered me a small cup with about two ounces of a brownish liquid. I drank it without questioning him. I resigned myself to my fate. It was as though when I lost all my body hair, my manly aggression and assertiveness went down the drain, too. I accepted what was going to come. I even began to look forward to it!

Suddenly, I felt my stomach cramping, churning. I rushed to the toilet, but he stopped me.

"Another minute or so..." Barry said.

"What did I drink?" I asked.

"A laxative...we'll have you cleaned-out in a minute!"

I sat on the toilet seat none too soon – a gusher of waste water flowed out of me. My stomach finally calmed down, and when I was sure everything was out of me I wiped and stood up.

"We're almost done," he said. He took more items out of the gym bag, and led me to the bed.

"Lie on your back and pull your knees to your chest!" I did as I was told. "Pull your knees wide apart!"

I was immediately aware of exposing my anus to Barry. Now I'm feeling self-conscious? I wondered.

Barry dripped 2-3 drops of liquid from a small bottle onto my anus. He produced a hard metal tube, a-half-inch in diameter.

"We're going to lubricate your rectum for Mr. B," Barry said matter-of-factly.

He pushed the tube against my anus. The tube slid inside me. He dripped more liquid onto the tube and pushed it further into me. The more liquid he applied – the deeper he pushed the tube in my bottom. It was beginning to excite me. My cock became hard again. I was experiencing sensations I never felt before. Barry slowly fucked my hole with the tube. It easily slid in and out me. I began breathing hard.

"Whoa, boy," he said, as he removed the tube from my hole. "Calm down – wait for Mr. B!"

I blushed with embarrassment.

He was done lubricating my bottom-hole. He then produced a small leather strap. His thumb and forefinger encircled my scrotum. He gently squeezed and my balls went deeper in my sac. He expertly wrapped the leather around the base of my scrotum, and tied it closed. My balls were pressed together and they looked huge. My cock stood straight up – as hard as it's ever been.

"Now, just lie back against the pillows and wait for Mr. B." he said. He pulled on a satin dressing gown.

I saw Barry pull a video camera from the gym bag. The camera made me nervous.

"What are you going to do with that?" I asked.

"Relax, Mr. B likes to watch the film after he 'breaks-in' a new boy. No one else will ever see it!" he assured me.

I lay naked on the bed waiting for Mr. B. My cock hard as a brick. Now and then, Barry came over and stroked it, sending chills throughout my body. Now I knew what Barry meant when he said he was getting me 'ready' – Good God was I ready!

Barry smiled and encouraged me to play with myself. That was all I needed: I repeatedly ran my hand over my hairless cock and balls. The pleasure was incredible!

Suddenly, Mr. B appeared in the bedroom doorway. I had no idea how he even got into the house, and by that time, I didn't care. He looked at me and smiled. Barry went to him and undressed him. When Mr. B was naked, I involuntarily gasped. His body was tanned and magnificent. Barry started filming as Mr. B approached the bed.

I stared at Mr. B's erection. It had to be seven inches long and two inches around. It was the most beautiful thing I'd ever seen!

He climbed onto the bed and straddled my chest. He moved forward – his gorgeous cock mere inches from my mouth.

"Suck my cock, Johnny! And swallow every drop!"

"OOhhhhh, Yes, Sir!"

I wet my lips and tasted cock for the first time. It was delicious! He didn't have to tell me what to do. I ran my tongue over his smooth cockhead as my lips sucked in as much of him as my mouth could hold. My head swooned – my heart beat faster. I couldn't believe I waited this long to suck a cock!

He began a slow fucking of my mouth. He pushed his member in – then pulled it back to the tip. Then back in – then back out. In-and-out—in-and-out—in-and-out—I tasted his pre-cum on my tongue – I loved it! In-and-out he fucked my mouth.

The cum was churning in my own balls. I was completely delirious with pleasure. Not a thought in my head. My full concentration was focused on his cock – I wanted him to shoot in my mouth.

I sucked for all I was worth. I vigorously stroked his cock while I sucked him. I heard him grunt – then there was a pause – then he spasmed as he shot load-after-load of hot, wonderful cum into my mouth. His hips bucked wildly; my greedy lips and tongue sucked his cock and swallowed his cum.

He collapsed on the bed beside me. He reached over and stroked my cock. Fireworks went off in my head. I babbled and moaned incoherently. I wanted to cum so bad but that little strap around my balls prevented it. OH GOD!!!

"My-my, Barry...we may have a natural born bitch-boy here!" said Mr. B.

Mr. B climbed off the bed, he directed Barry to remove his robe and lie beside me. Mr. B took the camera from Barry.

"Johnny, look at poor Barry's stiff penis! Why don't you suck him, too? Kneel between his legs and suck his cock, Johnny!"

My head in a fog, I kneeled between Barry's legs, took his cock in my hand and lowered my mouth over his cockhead. His cock wasn't as thick as Mr. B's and I was able to suck more of it in my mouth. I moaned the whole time I sucked him. I was lost in the sucking. I cradled his balls with one hand, stroked his cock with the other, and sucked him until he rewarded me by filling my mouth with his jizz. I swallowed every drop. I loved the taste of cum.

Mr. B replaced Barry on the bed. I knelt between his open legs. He had me lick and suck his balls. The manly scent from his balls drove me crazy. I licked the sweat off his balls. My own balls ached for release. My senses had never been so alert. Every touch sent jolts of electricity coursing through my body. The rest of the night became one giant blur.

I licked and tongue-fucked Mr. B's asshole until he was ready for me to suck his cock again. He shot another huge load in my mouth.

Then I licked and sucked Barry's asshole, too. When Barry's cock was rock hard, Mr. B gave the gift of my virgin asshole to Barry. He had me as I stood at the end of the bed and I bent over for him, my head and shoulders resting on the bed. He was gentle with me. He took it slow. When I learned how to loosen my sphincter, Barry fucked me like a madman and I'd never felt anything so incredible in my life. I never knew a hard cock in my ass would send me to heaven!

Then all three of us were on the bed. They were kissing each other while I played and kissed and licked their cocks and balls and assholes. I was never at rest.

I sucked another load of Barry's semen out of his balls. I tongue-fucked Mr. B's asshole for a very long time. I was a moaning and groaning and whimpering suck-boy.

Finally, Mr. B said: "Barry, my pet, do you think Johnny has earned a treat?"

PLEASE SAY YES—PLEASE SAY YES, my mind howled in anguish.

Barry took me in his arms and kissed me. That was the first kiss I'd had with either of them. Our lips and tongues melded together.

Barry helped me to my knees. He helped me stretch my legs wide to straddle Mr. B. My bottom-hole was inches above Mr. B's hard cock. Barry grasped Mr. B's cock in his hand and guided it to my asshole. I squirmed my anus around his thick cockhead – I was determined to get it inside me. It was in! I had his cockhead in my asshole. Barry helped me push downward. Mr. B's cock slowly filled my hole. I felt every bump and vein on his cock. Suddenly, I felt Mr. B's pubic hair against my bottom-cheeks. I had taken his whole cock inside of me!

Barry encouraged me to begin fucking. I slid my ass up his cock then back down. My whole body was on fire. I had goose-bumps, and what little hair I had left stood on end. I developed a rhythm. Up-and-down on his cock—up-and-down—up-and-down—up-and-down....

My eyes were closed—my mouth wide open—harder and harder I impaled myself on his magnificent cock. I fucked faster and faster. Mr. B began moaning—a constant, low humming escaped my lips.

Barry whispered in my ear. He asked if I wanted to cum. I gave a loud, indescribable sigh. He whispered in my ear what I was to say.

Suddenly, he untied the leather strap around my balls. Then I felt Barry's hand on my cock. It was covered with a deliciously silky material. He stroked my cock – faster and faster. I fucked down on Mr. B's throbbing penis harder and harder. Mr. B grunted and shouted out. My balls burst when I felt the first wave of his cum shoot deep inside my ass.

"I'M CUMMING IN JENNIFER'S PANTIES – I'M CUMMING IN JENNIFER'S PANTIES – I'M CUMMING IN JENNIFER'S PANTIES...."

Barry's wildly stroking hand milked me dry. There are no words to describe that orgasm. It was by far the absolutely, most fantastic orgasm I'd ever had!

I fell in a heap beside Mr. B. Gasping for air, I profusely thanked them both. I was grateful they'd opened my eyes. I think I may even have said that I loved them.

Jennifer returned from her trip the following afternoon. She was cold and distant. She even refused to give me a welcome-home-kiss. She immediately went to the bathroom and took a shower.

I was in the bedroom putting away clothes. The bathroom door was ajar and I had a slight view of the vanity mirror. When she climbed out of the shower she turned and stood with her back to the mirror examining herself. I wasn't sure, but I could have sworn she had ugly, purple welts covering her bottom-cheeks. She quickly pushed the door closed.

Jennifer hurriedly dressed and left the house explaining she had to go to work.

I received a phone call from Mr. B a short time later.

"How are you feeling today, Johnny?" he asked sincerely.

"Like a new man!" I honestly told him.

"Barry and I have been brainstorming, and we feel you're not in your proper element. We don't think you can reach your full potential in your current situation." My heart skipped a beat. "Your talents are being wasted..." Mr. B continued speaking.

It all felt like a dream. I heard his words and couldn't believe them! Tears of happiness welled in my eyes.

Later that night I lay in Barry's arms – panting, gasping for air. Barry had given me a long , hard ass-fucking with his wonderful cock. My cock had exploded without so much as a touch.

We lay back and I surveyed his bedroom – my bedroom – I lived here now. I was very happy. I kissed and stroked his chest. I was now Barry's bitch! It was explained to me that Mr. B would be a frequent visitor, but that I belonged to Barry. I was ecstatic!

Then I felt a sudden sadness. Barry sensed something was wrong.

"What is it?" he asked.

"It's Jennifer. I feel bad about abandoning her. She wasn't much of a wife, but I feel a loyalty to her."

"Don't worry about her, sweetie." He chuckled, and hesitated.

"What? What is it? I asked.

"Well, the night of your 'coming out' party?" he said.

"Yeah?"

"Well, Jennifer wasn't in Milwaukee."

"W-What? Where was she?"

He chuckled again. "You were not the only one trying to advance her career. She was trying to help herself, too."

"What do you mean?"

"She was at Mr. B's house. She was 'servicing' – Mrs. B!...and I guess Mrs. B enjoyed herself so much she insisted that your wife move into their guest house. Jennifer is now Mrs. B's bitch!"

Oh-My-God! I thought. I mentioned the purple bruises I saw on Jennifer's bottom.

"Yes. From what I understand, Mrs. B is a rather cruel Mistress!"

I felt oddly at peace with that statement.

"Oh, by the way," Barry continued. "Jennifer won the promotion!"

I shrugged my shoulders and said, "I don't care", as my hand stroked Barry's penis into another erection.

12