Adventure #3

Story Info
She dominates you.
1.3k words
3.83
35.4k
00

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/28/2022
Created 01/18/2001
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Time for me to be in control now...you have no idea what you are in for...I've got on a new outfit I bought just for this evening...although I know once you see it I will have to wear it again for you...but I won't mind...as you get to the door you see a pair of shiny silver handcuffs on the door knob with a note that tells you to bring these with you...this excites you...you like surprises...as you enter into the room...there are candles lit everywhere...you follow a trail of candles to the bedroom...as you walk in you see me there...standing by the bed...

I have on a black leather outfit...tight leather bustier with shiny metal hooks down the middle to my waist...it is so tight my breasts are spilling out at the top...little black leather silver studded thong...black thigh high leather boots with a spike heel...black leather gloves...a little black leather whip in one hand...and a blindfold in the other...your cock is getting hard as you take in what is in front of you...I instruct you to get undressed...with no hesitation you do as I say...

I walk over to you and slowly run the whip down the front of your chest...around to your back...down the crack of your ass...back up to your neck...I can tell you are enjoying this by the goose bumps forming on your skin... I tell you to get on the bed and lie down on your stomach...I take the handcuffs and slowly cuff you to the headboard...and place the blindfold over your eyes...I use my whip to trail down each arm...down your back...down each leg...and slowly work my way back up...I straddle you now and you can feel how wet my pussy is already...

I bend down with my breasts crushing against your back and softly whisper to you that tonight is your night of adventure...I kiss your ear...around the nape of your neck and up to the other ear...I hesitate here and ask you if you are up for it...you shake your head yes...I slowly use my tongue to trace your spine all the way down to your ass...and ease my way back up...I tell you to relax...and enjoy...I ask you if you have been a good boy today...and you nod to me no...I tell you that bad boys get spanked for not behaving...with one swift movement...

I smack your ass with my whip...you squirm a little...but I can tell you like it...with one hand I massage the cheek that has just started to turn pink...I ask you if that felt good...and you nod yes...I spank you again...and I hear a slight moan come from deep within...you are not to speak unless I tell you to...this was understood from the beginning...as I spank your ass again your hips grind into the bed and you moan louder this time...I can tell you are extremely turned on now...I get off of the bed and uncuff you for a second...just long enough to tell you to turn over onto your back...you do as I say...I can see your cock is extremely hard and erect...precum at the tip...

I smile at you...I can see that I am getting the reaction from you that I was hoping for...I cuff you back to the bed...taking care not to cuff you too tight...or too loose...again I use my whip to trace the outline of your body...you almost tremble as I softly and slowly trace your cock from the base to the tip...you cannot see me...therefore you are having to rely solely on your senses...I straddle you again...and kiss you...exploring your mouth...wanting to taste you...I feel your cock against me and I long to feel you inside of me...but I'm not through teasing you just yet...

I remove myself from your body...from the bed...and slowly take my panties off...you are eager to know what I am going to do next...this time as I get back on the bed...I straddle your face...and tell you to lick my pussy...I begin teasing your cock with my hand...stroking it up and down...slowly at first...then at a faster pace...I ease my face down to take you into my mouth...

I love sucking your cock...I can taste your precum ...it excites me to know that you are enjoying yourself...that I am in complete control... I relentlessly tease your cock until I know you are about to cum...and then I stop...you groan almost in pain...for you are wanting...needing a release...but I'm not ready for you to cum yet...I ease myself around until my pussy is resting against your cock...you move hoping that I allow your cock to enter me...but not now...you must wait...as I rub my clit against your cock...my tits are bouncing into your face...you try to catch my nipple in your mouth...but I don't allow you to do that...

I feel ready to explode...to cum...to soak your cock...and I allow myself to do this...you know I am ready because I am grinding into your cock faster and harder now...I cum for you...my juices running down your cock and onto your balls...I ask you if you enjoyed that and you shook your head yes...I slowly ease myself away from your cock and straddle your hips...I begin kissing you again...teasing you with my mouth...sucking on your ear lobes...down your neck...down your chest...

I tease your nipples with the tip of my tongue...taking each one into my mouth and biting them with my teeth...carefully not to cause you too much pain...you moan loudly as I do this...I remove your blindfold now so that you can me...see the expressions on my face...I ask you if you are ready to fuck now and you nod to me...as I continue to straddle you I slowly ease myself down on your cock...you fit perfectly inside of me...I reach over and pick up a candle...barely tipping it till just a few drops of wax land on your stomach...you shudder...but moan in ecstasy...

I do this a few more times...and I can tell by the look on your face that you like it...I set the candle back down and begin slowly riding your cock...teasing you...staring you in the eye...watching your reactions to my movements...I raise myself up on my feet so that you can watch my pussy slide up and down on your cock...I know that you like this by the look on your face...and by the sounds that you make...I roll off of your cock and undo the cuffs from the bed...your wrists are red where the cuffs have been...I tell you to stand up...while I lay down on the bed and spread my legs for you...I tell you to lick my pussy again...this time...

I want you to make me cum...you tease my clit with your tongue...while inserting your finger...as my body adjusts to one finger...you insert another...I tell you to finger fuck me harder...to make me cum...as you are licking my clit wildly I feel my orgasm building...until I can't hold it in any longer...as I start to moan you lick my clit faster...and I cum...I cum so hard it hurts...but yet it is sheer pleasure that I am feeling...you lick my pussy very well...you always have...you know exactly what to do without me even telling you...you are more than ready to fuck me now...

I tell you to shove your cock into me...hard...and that if you don't do it the way I want...you will get spanked...as you begin fucking me...you tell me to spank you...to smack your ass with my whip...it sends a little tingle from your balls straight into your cock...you are really enjoying this more than I thought...as you are about to cum...you tell me to smack your ass harder...and I do...and as you explode inside of me...you moan loudly...saying "Oh my God"..."yes"...as your body trembles with each word...as you lay down beside me...

I softly caress your face and kiss you...and tell you that you are a very naughty boy...you grin at me and say nothing...for I know what you are thinking...adventure #3 will not be forgotten for a long time...