Adventure Can Be Such Fun

Story Info
We watch each other masterbate
884 words
28k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We laid sprawled out on the bed together side by side.

"Have you ever wanted to watch a woman touch herself?" I asked you point blankly and then turned to look into your eyes.

We were both freshly showered, slightly damp and ready for a night of play.

"I've never really thought about it but sure, why not?" you reply as you caress my shoulder and reach forward to kiss my lips and then work your way down my neck.

"How about you watch me and I get to watch you?" I suggest as I closely watch your eyes for your reaction to my invitation.

"Sounds like a deal to me" you say, with a twinkle in your eye.

We both lay back, not really sure of where to begin but sitting back up I reach for the nightstand drawer closest to the bed and pull out my favorite toy. I haven't seen such a wide grin on your face in a long time. Adventure is always such fun.

You watch carefully as I tease my nipples with the cold hard toy, slowly circling the tips and making them stand out hard and firm. I slide the toy down my stomach and slip it between the blonde curly fluff preceding my already warm and wet lips. I look over at you to see if you're watching and not only are your eyes eagerly taking in all that you see but you've begun to slowly stroke your partially erect member.

I tease and brush by my clit and separate my lips with the toy and push it abruptly inside myself gasping as it enters me. Cold and hard but feeling so good I close my eyes and you lean forward to begin to lick and suck on my hard nipples adding to the pleasure my body is feeling.

The toy slides easily in and out of me with you watching and stroking right beside me and I can't help but pull the toy from inside me to taste the flavor of my own juices. The toy has barely reached my lips when I feel your hand reach out and pull the toy towards yourself, drawing it eagerly inside your mouth and sucking all the juices off before me. I watch you slowly licking and sucking my toy and I've never seen anything so erotic in my life. You're full of surprises, and just when I thought I knew everything about you.

I take the toy from you and go back to work on my now jealous pussy and push it deep inside me, rocking it back and forth, forward and backwards while rubbing my clit with my thumb. I feel you stroking harder now and you move lower for closer inspection of my one handed action as I roll one nipple between the fingers of my free hand and rub my clit as I move the toy inside me with the other.

Masturbating is a wonderful feeling but doing it front of your lover is exciting beyond measure. My knees begin to twitch and I turn my head to watch you pleasure yourself as you watch me. In less time than it took to ask you to watch I'm barely able to whisper to you that I'm going to cum and you jump up on your knees. I cum hard, arching my back and letting out a long slow moan as it washes over me and rocks my body back and forth.

You stroke hard trying to match your orgasm with mine and cum right after me squirting your hot cum onto my stomach, just above my pubic line gasping as you squeeze every last drop out of your pumping balls. You lay down beside me as I pull the toy from inside me and begin to lick on it tasting my cum, and your tongue joins mine. Together we lick the toy clean and then you take the toy from my hand and move down between my legs.

Knowing that once is never enough for me you begin to suck and nibble on my clit as you pull the toy in and out of me slowly, teasing me. I let my hands slide over my chest and pinch my nipples with my fingertips as you play with my pussy, sometimes pulling the toy from inside me to plunge your tongue deep inside me. You lap at my juices and suck, lick and tease me while your fingertips gently graze the insides of my thighs.

I feel your hand slide slowly underneath me as your moistened finger slides inside my ass, driving me close to the edge and making me gasp with pleasure. You play my body like it was a fine instrument and I can't help but succumb to the second orgasm that hits me stronger and more violently than the first rocking me and making me scream out as your tongue flicks gently enjoying making my muscles jump and squirm with pleasure. I feel the bed wet and warm underneath me and I know you've made me soak the sheets again, my chest heaving a heavy sigh of satisfaction. We kiss and I taste myself on your lips and your tongue, sweet and warm. We'll have to watch each other more often.

Share this Story

Similar Stories

A Special Kind of Love Ch. 01 She decides to show her virgin boyfriend a good time.in Romance
Marriage Maintainance Pt. 01 My husband surprises me.in Romance
15 Minutes to Alarm She gets laid before work.in Erotic Couplings
Charlie & Miley Ch. 01 The soap opera continues.in Erotic Couplings
Surprise from My Girlfriend I get a nice surprise when I come home.in Romance
More Stories