Adventure in Longwood Day 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
emap
emap
237 Followers

Chun giggles then moves over to Amanda, I watch for a moment as she settles atop Amanda then starts to move a little. She is moaning just a bit when I leave them, I find Sally on the steps still.

"New plan on cleaning, Amanda will do it she volunteered and does so with vigor."

"Oh wonderful, I was worried I would lose her. The whore you replaced was her special friend. I'll tell the others soon as they come down, if you would kindly mingle the men are a little unsure of you after yesterday."

I go and mingle, walking about from table to table smiling at the men. One pulls me into his lap, I go with a giggle.

"We got a bet going about you." His voice is rather on the high side though his hands are sure and strong.

"Well that sounds interesting what is the bet?"

"Well some of the boys are of the mind you are Apache. I disagreed so we set up a bet, I bet you are Cherokee, Walt over there bet you are Apache, Milton says Chippewa. Frank said Mohawk on account he doesn't know any others besiding what we already bet."

"Well now." I look around at the men all are dirty from working all day leaning forward to hear me better. "I think afore I answer I should know what the winner gets."

"Well the winner gets the four dollars to enjoy you with. Assuming we didn't miss with all of those. If'n we did I suppose we will have to flip coins or do a round of blackjack."

"Well I'm sitting on the winner then, I am Cherokee. Don't think I'm not tempted to say all of the four."

The losers groan, the winner lets out a guffaw then collects a glass with four silver dollars in the bottom. I'm smiling now, with five dollars I can afford a set of silk sheets. Sally giggles when the winner hands over the glass with the four dollars, I lead him up to my room. I drop the coins in my pocket into the top drawer of the dresser with my loaded revolver the other is sitting on the dresser empty.

I watch thankful for small favors as the winner gets out of his clothes, they are dusty. He comes to the bed his hand to himself working it to full readiness I am smiling at him in delight he is not on the small side. I welcome him to me hoping for a nice time, expecting a fast ride to his finish. He delights me again he takes his time moving atop me, his member in me bringing out stars.

Wrapping my legs around him to get just that little more he grunts then speeds up. I move under him as best I can as he ruts at me, eager for his finish, just so I can try for some more coin to afford more boxes of ammo or another camisole. The camisole I am wearing is getting to the worn side, hoping I can find one in the same lovely dark red I coax the winner to his finish. He grunts and groans atop me, then lays there, I put my arms around him loving this part.

He gets up eventually calling me worth more than he paid as he grabs up his clothes and gets dressed. When he stumbles over to the dresser trying to get a boot on I slide my hand under the pillow for the knife I stashed there. Unlike what I told Chad yesterday it is sharp and I can throw it. There is no need he gets the boot on smiles at me and out the door. I get up make sure the skirt is in place then head down the stairs. Sally hands me four coins then points to one of the losers.

"Frank here decided to be a gracious loser and bought time with you."

"Well that is fine with me, do you want me to get clean first or as I am?"

"As you are is fine with me, I don't pay no particulars to what I am sliding into so long as it's pretty."

Smiling at him I lead him up to my room and help him out of his dusty clothes. He comes to me eagerly, figuring on him not in a spell I welcome him in and start to move under him. He moves fast and mostly sure atop me reaching his finish rather quickly. He collapses atop me apologizing its been a spell.

"Never you mind that, you were over so quick I can let you go again if you are of the mind. While we wait for the recovery why don't you tell me what you do, I think you know what I do." He smiles at me as I move under him a little.

"I'm a cowboy work for Mr. Kunis his place is only about a fifteen minute ride out of town. His land keeps going past there, just his ranch buildings is there. At least right now I do McCalbane is trying to get rid of Mr. Kunis, tried buying outright he wouldn't sell. We're all a little scared he will try a more forceful method." He is getting to the ready to go again stage, moving a little with me to get there.

"Well if he does try and send a runner, the new sheriff is in town. He and I have an understanding, if he goes for something big like that I go with him. I track for him if the need arises mostly I'm just a sure shot. Now let's get to that second roll."

Frank moves atop me with purpose, not fast and not slow just right in the middle. I moan knowing I will see stars soon and do with his movement atop me. Frank just keeps right on going seeing me through those stars and propelling me to a second set in no time. I don't reach another under him I do coax him into his finish, while he is lying on me in my arms Frank looks up at me.

"Are you with the sheriff? Seems odd that the new sheriff has an agreement with the new whore otherwise."

"Well in a way yes, I refuse to settle down until I take care of McCalbane, he was the man in charge of the reservation of my tribe. I am also just about all that is left of it. I would just go and kill him, Dan, he's the sheriff talked me out of it, wants to get him legal like."

"I see why you are eager to help us if he tries to force us out. I don't understand why you are a whore though."

"That goes back to the reservation, I was taken from my mother to learn to read and to count to help him with his books. At least that was the reason he said, I did learn to read and count I also learned what it is like to have a man before I was ready. After I gave birth I was passed on to his men and passed around often, now I just like to have men with me in bed as often as possible."

"Well I am happy to have helped with what you like. I also promise if you find something you will have all of Mr. Kunis' men to help."

"Thank you Frank, let's get you dressed and down so I can go clean."

I help Frank get back in his clothes patting at it some to clear a bit of the dust. When we reach the stairs Frank keeps going, I stop in a bit of shock McCalbane is here. I look to see him playing poker with a few men, directly across from him is Mr. Johnson, farther back behind Mr. Johnson there is the spotter. McCalbane always cheats at poker I sat in the games with him on occasion. I look around more there is the security man in case someone notices and gets angry, there is also Dan with the sheriff badge on watching from the bar. Wanting to get my pistols and turn it into a blood bath I go down the stairs to Dan.

"He's cheating, the man standing behind Mr. Johnson is the spotter, signals the cards. The man over there near the entrance is security, watch the spotter he moves about with the cards, this one is new he probably will do it fast. I can get my pistols if you want."

"No get out of sight, I don't want to tip him to you yet, he probably won't know you now but best to play safe. I'll just usher all of them out with a friendly reminder to not cheat."

I head into the kitchen wanting to stay and watch I find Ishmael in the kitchen getting a bite.

"Ishmael get back out there and pay attention, cheating. Sheriff is going to usher them out and sent me in here, you can watch his back at least."

Ishmael looks at me then goes, Amanda bustles over and pulls me farther into the kitchen. She sits me down at the table there then moves about getting me a plate of beans with bread. She stops with the plate hovering over the table then goes back and pulls a piece of meat out of the oven.

"I was coming down to be cleaned, vittles is a welcome addition."

"After three men and no lunch it is time for supper. I must apologize for not providing sandwiches I was all about hear and not minding the sun."

"That is no big thing, you gave me a lot for morning meal I wasn't missing it." Amanda sits at the table with me keeping one eye on the door.

"Thank you for letting me clean you Chun took a liking to it, I might join her in bed tonight."

"Well that is great Sally was scared she would lose you."

"Was no danger of that, I like it here, I do wish Sally was more open to my way of thinking. She seems to be more interested in the money than anything."

"Most whores are that way, just doing it to get a stake up. I'm not sure it is possible she took out a loan to get this saloon, she seemed very intent on getting me working."

"Because you are exotic, word has spread on an injun whore. Chun for the first week practically never came downstairs she was entertaining men so often. You won't get it as bad since Apaches have attacked the farms around town. I know you are not, as you pointed out us round eyes have problems telling the difference."

"Good call on Ishmael, the spotter and security were looking to get uppity. McCalbane has a ruined standing in town now, the doc didn't take kindly to it." I look there is Dan in the doorway with Mr. Johnson behind him.

"He didn't look to good to us anyway I just like to play poker. Thank you for spotting the cheating, I don't mind losing I have work at least once a week, losing to a cheater just sits in my craw wrong."

"You are welcome Mr. Johnson did he know someone told on him?"

"Probably, his security kept looking toward the kitchen door. Hopefully when he says the injun whore talked to me McCalbane will assume Apache. Rather unheard of for another tribe to come near Apache's."

I just groan and go back to my plate, not feeling up to explaining where Dan is wrong on there. Amanda shoos them both out of the kitchen before sitting with me again. At least until a whore comes in, I don't know this one she is a little tall like Sally. She is not as buxom though her brown hair looks really nice she looks over at me after settling atop Amanda.

"Hello I'm Candice Sally was going to introduce us over breakfast. You had a better idea I must say I never knew reading was that interesting."

"Hello I am Janet. Mr. Johnson is going to say the next book, he speaks better round eye."

"That sounds fine to me, he has a nice voice. Oh say if Amanda remembers to make sandwiches tomorrow Father Darren will take over saying while we eat. He always has to leave after sandwiches, he expressed in interest in saying the book for us before he left. I think he hasn't read that one yet he looked plum sorry to go, priest duties."

"He had to go bury the two men from last night we do not normally have nights like that." Amanda says as she gets up from the floor and sits with me again.

"Before Chun or Celeste get down here can I get some beans, it's been a long night. I swear to you the last one took forever." Candice sits next to me Amanda goes over to the stove and dishes out another plate of beans adding meat and the bread.

"Well if you move with him and ask him to go faster and harder they generally are not as slow. You have to be careful though, some guys can do that for quite a while, leaves you very sore after."

"I don't think we have any of those men here, I have met some of those myself. Always have a box of powder and tend to snort often." Sally sits down next to Candice Amanda goes and gets her a plate.

"Not always, a few I had to find out the hard way. I suppose different round eyes in Kansas City."

"Oi not all of us round eyes are the same, just like you injuns." I look over to see the last whore I haven't met, her hair is fire red and skin white with spots all over her face and neck.

"Why is your face painted?"

"I have freckles." She gets out before leaning against Sally laughing.

"She was born with spots on her face." Amanda gets in before Celeste puts her on the floor and settles atop her.

"Celeste is Irish, I met her in New York and we have been traveling about whoring to get enough for this saloon. We are both younger than you Janet I'm almost tempted to give you the money collecting job. I know you couldn't, Dan told me in his letter. Oh and he told me to tell you about the brown skinned boy, he does come in to town about once a week, he picks up a few bottles for the ranch. I think buys a few things at the store as well. Always armed and alone, you get the feeling the cowboys are afraid of him, today was the first time I ever saw anyone with him." I am left staring at Sally for a moment.

"When does he come in usually?" I want to ask how much Dan told her, this is more important and I can ask Dan later.

"Let's see, today is Friday isn't it?" Sally looks around, Celeste and Amanda nod. "Well then he will come in tomorrow, always does on Saturday and don't really see him any other time. Right about sandwich time if my mind is working, comes in gets the bottles goes over to the store and is gone again. Long ride to McCalbane's ranch, I think why he wants to get Kunis to move on. There is a rumor that we are getting a railroad through here and the telegraph, means would need a mayor. A few men came through here with some weird looking spyglass, never said what they were doing, their money was good at least wore out my gals for three days before moving on."

"I always thought you round eyes put a chief in then a town."

"No it goes the other way around we get a town get it built up a ways find a sheriff then a mayor. There is a railroad about a day's hard ride south of us, how I managed to get Chun. Sent out a telegraph to most major cities newspapers, they ran the add and I got one letter, from Chun. Dan sent me a letter last winter about wondering if we need a sheriff. I went to the other business folk and they all said yes so I sent a letter back saying we need time to build a sheriff's office. He returned with a letter about you and how he needs to get you a job as a whore. I'm excited Chun sees tons of work an injun would as well so I send him the contract. I was expecting to have six whores when you got here, about two weeks after I sent the contract Amanda's gal Penelope gets shot and killed, we don't know who."

"It was one of McCalbane's men I know it." Amanda says pulling me up to get cleaned.

"Why would he have a whore shot?" I ask as Amanda gets to work cleaning me.

"He wants to get protection money, didn't know we had already gotten a sheriff, the sheriff office had only started going up at the time. About four days after Penelope was shot we get the bars for the cells. Doc only painted the sign once it was all the way built. Dan is staying here in the room we put Chad, I rather get the feeling he will be in your room most nights."

"I hope so, I always save a little for him, are we done for the night?"

"More or less, I have a shack really behind the sheriff office I sleep there after the last man is gone. Amanda or Ishmael sleeps in the room behind the bar, depends on which falls first. The last of them still up I guess will be in the last empty room, so tell us what it was like in a Kansas City brothel."

"A little like here really, better looking I suppose. The big difference is in the furniture and lighting fancy hanging lights and wall sconces. The furniture though was the best part, plush chairs and sofa's and little round plant holder chairs. The beds were really nice, silk sheets and full pillows. The madam was strict, I liked her but there were times I wanted to pound on her. The more interesting part was it wasn't just when you're done with the whore it was timed, she had hourglasses for every room, half hour and hour."

Everyone is just staring at me now, trying to picture it I suppose. Amanda shrieks making us turn to look where she is looking. Chun is in the doorway looking bruised and bloody with Dan behind her. I'm the first to her, she falls into my arms I pass her over to Sally and Amanda then look up at Dan.

"Where is he?"

"Still upstairs I handcuffed him to the last bed I figured you would make him talk. All he would say to me is she got uppity. Lucky thing I decided to wait in your room went in to use the bucket and heard her moaning and him smacking her around."

I am up the stairs in a flash Sally following along behind with Dan. I go in my room first to get my knife, not the throwing one under the pillow, my big knife. When I get in the last room the man looks at me and cowers, Dan and Sally stay at the door as I move closer to him.

"Sheriff you gotta save me, this injun is gonna scalp me."

"I'm not Apache round eye, I'm Cherokee we take a different part of a man." It is a major sign of respect of an opponent to do this and not done in a long while, just really fun to say it to people. "Now, either you say why you beat up Chun or I take the part, and perhaps a few other things while I am down there." I lower my knife that way in emphasis, his eyes get huge.

"Oh Jesus Christ sheriff you gotta help me."

"I can't do anything. I've seen people get between an Apache and what they want never ends well for anyone but the Apache, Cherokee are worse." I have to smirk at this, Dan does remember.

He isn't forthcoming with information so I step closer. His eyes get bigger he tries to get farther away, pisses his pants then finally opens his mouth.

"Please don't I'll say. It was McCalbane he wanted to send a message to you whores here in the saloon. He knows he got made by one of the whores, that one is the only one I could get."

"Dan may I send a message back?" I pull the knife higher looking at the man.

"Not with the knife, just give him a regular message."

I sigh then cut the man on the cheek, he groans expecting more I'm sure.

"That is so Sally will know to not let you hire us anymore, along with most of the saloon owners. Go elsewhere and find a woman to marry, whores will avoid you. Tell your boss that if he tries anything in this saloon again, I don't care who did it I will come for him. He knows Cherokee mean exactly what they say, say it to him do not forget."

I leave him there, Dan and Sally get out of my way. Sally follows after me into my room.

"Janet I don't know how to say this, thank you for that. I am hoping I can perhaps persuade you to help me watch over the saloon. I have a derringer in my pocket, Ishmael has a shotgun. You though you scare people just looking at them."

"I don't think there will be problems again, at least not like this, next up if McCalbane decides to test me will be armed men. Dan can hold them off until I get the Winchester in the dresser. He always puts one there for me."

"I hope you are right, and wrong I don't know what we will do if there is a firefight."

"Knock over the tables and stay behind them. He is gone, went fast and scared. Janet I thought I gave you a tomahawk for these circumstances." Dan says as he comes into the room with the cuffs in his hands.

"You did the big knife works better, I keep the tomahawk in case I run out of ammo on a track. You round eyes never can figure out how far they go, I should get a bow, just hard to find them anymore after the reservations started collecting them."

"You can order them in the catalogues, I remember seeing it when I was ordering new sheets, only dollar and a half, get fifty arrows."

"Store is closed you can go tomorrow, right now I would like to get my roll before sleep." Dan picks me up and puts me on the bed, Sally giggles and goes out the door.

I squirm out from under Dan to get my clothes to the floor, he follows suit. When he gets back in bed I welcome him to me, the idea of forgetting the bottle coming back.

"Hey we are almost done, he's going to get desperate. Needs to lock down as much as he can, before the town decides to get a mayor. We need to get your son away from him before the shooting starts, he's a gunman if I ever heard tell of one. After that, you can stay off the poison and have as many as you want." Dan knows me well, every time I sigh with him above me he knows what I am thinking.

emap
emap
237 Followers