Adventure in Madison (Wiley)

Story Info
Two fighting lovers make nice during one sultry afternoon.
2.2k words
3.75
13.7k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Madison's cell phone vibrated in her purse. She knew who she was hoping the call was from, and when she looked down at the caller ID, she was pleasantly surprised. Willing someone to call almost never worked, but this time it had. When she opened her cell phone to receive the call, she tried to sound as cool as possible, although in reality she could barely contain her excitement. "Hello?" she said, as casually as her voice would let her. "I'll meet you at your spot in twenty," responded the deep voice on the other end of the line. Wiley had such a sexy phone voice; it was no wonder that he worked in radio.

Although Wiley and Madison had been seeing each other on and off for a few months now, things had started to get more serious after she returned from Spring Break on the Cayman Islands a few days early. She had returned home to see Wiley perform a show at a venue that caters to local performers. But recently, things between the two of them had been different...and not in a good way. Madison and Wiley had been fighting recently, which made the call this afternoon that much more exciting. Wiley's ex-girlfriend had been in town for the past couple of days, and Madison had spent the entire weekend biting her fingernails in nervous anticipation of what Wiley might be doing with his ex. With his muscular physique, handsome face, Wiley could get almost any girl he wanted, and he knew it. Now that Madison and Wiley had given each other some distance over the weekend, Madison was ready to reconcile...and she knew just how she wanted to do it.

After her brief conversation with Wiley, Madison hopped in her car to head back to apartment where she was meeting him in twenty minutes. Luckily, Madison had opted for a racier-than-usual outfit today, partially because she knew she'd probably be seeing Wiley. Her outfit, although flirtatious, wasn't overly suggestive; it was just Madison's style. She had chosen a slightly see-through tight, white tee that accentuated her sizable breasts perfectly. Madison drew attention to her tight top with a lacy black bra underneath. She had let her long, blonde hair down this afternoon, because she knew it would made Wiley think of how it looked some mornings after they woke up together. He always said he liked her hair "messy," probably because it reminded him of the things they had done the night before. The jeans she wore were more than a little snug, from her shapely thighs and ass all the way down to her narrow, feminine calves and ankles. Madison had always been complimented on her mile-long legs, and she knew just how to show them off.

As she was pulling up to her apartment, Madison's phone began vibrating again. She glanced at the caller ID and thought to herself, again? It was Wiley, sending her a text message to tell her that he had already arrived at her apartment, and had taken the liberty of letting himself in. Madison was only surprised because Wiley, in an attempt to remain mysterious and alluring, rarely called her so often. It appeared as though, this time, Wiley was as eager as she was to see where the afternoon would lead them.

When Madison opened the door to her apartment, she immediately saw Wiley already relaxing on the couch, watching some TV. He was wearing a crisp, bright blue button-down shirt, which perfectly accentuated his smooth, dark skin. Madison had always loved loved the sharp contrast of his dark skin against her creamy complexion as they lay together in bed. After flinging her purse on the floor, Madison exhaled loudly and dropped onto the couch next to Wiley.

"How ya' been?" She asked casually.

"You look good," Wiley replied, sidestepping her question.

As they sat on the couch together, Wiley and Madison talked about their respective weekends, each leaving out just enough details to peak some curiosity in the other person. Sometimes it seemed like their relationship was based solely off of a constant battle to keep the other person slightly jealous. This aspect of their accord always worked magically, like an aphrodisiac.

"How was the ex?" Madison asked, kicking off her shoes, and laying her head on Wiley's lap.

"It was what it was," Madison heard Wiley say, to her frustration and delight. She wondered why he could never answer a damn question, although she silently admitted that she could be equally evasive.

As Madison relaxed into Wiley's lap, she couldn't help but notice that his cock was already hard. As much as she hated admitting to liking such shallow attributes in a man, Madison always loved the fact that Wiley became aroused so easily. It seemed like the second the two of them touched, even in a platonic manner, Wiley instantly became hard. Madison was never really sure whether Wiley was easily aroused by her, or easily aroused...period. Either way, feeling Wiley's hard cock from beneath his jeans was already starting to turn Madison on. She casually lifted her hand and placed it on the outside of Wiley's jeans, on top of his hard-on, and she could feel even more blood rush into his huge cock. Madison knew it was such a stereotype that black men had large cocks, but, after seeing Wiley for the first time, she understood why that stereotype had come into existence. Wiley's dick, at its hardest, was easily nine inches long; and it was the perfect width.

After placing her hand on the bulge in Wiley's pants, Madison began to gently stroke Wiley's cock from outside of his pants. The conversation they were having trailed off as both Wiley and Madison became hyper-focused on their bodies and how turned on they were getting. With Madison still laying on his lap, Wiley began to stroke her from the outside of her jeans. He knew how Madison liked to be touched, and he knew to move things slowly. As Wiley rubbed Madison's pussy from the outside of her pants, her hand on his cock slowed to a stop. She could no longer concentrate on what she was doing to him; her own body felt too good. Madison felt the wetness starting to build as Wiley slid his hand to the waistband of her jeans. Without even thinking, Madison, inhaled slightly to make room for Wiley to slip his hand under her jeans, and, slower still, under the elastic of her panties. With his index finger, Wiley found Madison's engorged clit and began making slow circles on it. Madison groaned with pleasure. Slipping his index finger from her clit down through her slit, Wiley discovered how wet he had made Madison.

Smiling, Madison mumbled, "okay, you made your point," and sat up from her spot on the couch. She grabbed Wiley's hand and led him into her bedroom.

Once inside her bedroom, Madison shut the door, which never seemed to fully close. Although this bothered her on other occasions, at this particular juncture she couldn't care less. Standing face to face with Wiley, Madison grabbed the back of his head and pulled him in roughly for a deep, wet kiss. She loved how he wasn't afraid to be aggressive with her, and, to her delight, Wiley kissed back even more energetically than usual; Wiley knew how to kiss like he meant it. With her left hand still around the back of Wiley's head, Madison slid her right hand down his firm chest and into the top of his jeans. His cock was fully aroused and almost sticking out the top of his boxers. She fumbled with the button and zipper of his jeans and happily released his throbbing member. Madison gripped Wiley's cock firmly with her hand as she continued to kiss him passionately. She moved her hand up and down his cock roughly and purposefully; Wiley's kiss deepened. Running his hand softly over Madison's perky breasts as they continued to kiss, Wiley stopped at her hard nipples, and stroked them softly through her tee-shirt. Quickly, he tugged Madison's shirt over her head and continued by unhooking her bra clasp. Madison's breasts bounced free from her lacy bra, and Wiley let his eyes linger for just the right amount of time. Madison felt sexy, desirable, and fucking' hot.

In one swift motion, Madison dropped to her knees and grabbed Wiley's cock firmly with her right hand. Quickly, and again in a single motion, Madison engulfed Wiley's entire nine inches into her mouth. Madison never failed to impress Wiley with her lack of gag reflex. With Madison, when Wiley told her that it was the best oral sex he'd ever received, he meant every word of it. Madison continued to bob her head up and down Wiley's cock. She moved her left hand in sync with her mouth in a rhythm that made Wiley's knees start to buckle. Madison knew he loved the thrill of having a girl on his knees for him, and she happily obliged. In her mouth, Madison started to taste a little bit of Wiley's cum dripping out of his cock. She lapped up every bit of those few drops.

After a few more minutes of Madison's brilliant blow job skills, Wiley stepped back and pulled Madison up so they were, once again, face-to-face.

"Let me put some music on," Madison suggested, slowly and deliberately wiping her mouth, while maintaining eye contact with Wiley and giving him a delicious grin.

As Madison leaned over her desk to reach her computer, Wiley slid his hand under the waistband of Madison's black boy shorts and slowly pulled them down from behind her. After her panties slid down to her ankles, Madison gladly stepped out of them. Still browsing for music while bent over her desk. Wiley spread her legs gently with his hands. When he slid his hand between her legs, he could feel that she was already soaking wet. He took some of the juices that had pooled and spread them around her lips. Wiley knew he would need a lot of lubrication to work his huge cock into Madison's tight pussy. Slowly, Wiley eased his middle finger into Madison. She groaned and let her head flop down; she was no longer concerned with her song selection. Instead, Madison put both of her elbows on her desk and spread her legs even further, creating and easy entrance for Wiley and his massive cock.

Wiley gladly accepted Madison's proposition. He stepped forward and took hold of his cock, sliding the tip of it around the entrance of Madison's pussy, lubricating it before he pushed it in. After coating the tip of his cock in Madison's juices, Wiley slowly forced his massive cock into her tight slit. Madison cried out softly, and eased back onto Wiley's cock. After sliding himself all the way in, Wiley stopped for a minuted to bask in the delight of of Madison's tight pussy. Madison, on the other hand, had never remembered feeling this full. The weekend apart had given her just enough time to realize how much she missed this feeling. Although he moved slowly at first, Wiley eventually began picking up the pace. Moving in and out of Madison felt so delicious, he could barely contain himself, but with the way she was groaning, he knew he had to keep thrusting inside of her...and hard.

Wiley looked down to see Madison bent over her desk in front of him. He always loved fucking her from this angle because he got to watch his massive cock slide in and out of her pussy. Wiley knew Madison was really getting into it when she began moving her body backwards as he thrust into her, in an attempt to get an even deeper penetration. As he picked up the pace, Wiley grabbed Madison's hips and started to give it to her has hard as he could. Every time he thrust into her, Wiley heard the slap of his skin against hers, and this just turned them on even more.

Suddenly, Madison stood up. Running over to the bed, she gracefully lay her body across it.

"Over here," she said, as she lay on her back and opened her legs for Wiley. With his cock still fully aroused, Wiley sauntered over to Madison and looked her in the eyes. She really is something, he thought to himself as he put his hands around his cock and readied it for re-entry. Both Madison and Wiley watched Wiley's cock as he slowly pushed it into her. Madison closed her eyes in delight. Moving more quickly now, Wiley slid in and out of Madison's slick pussy. He was waiting for a signal that she wanted him to pick up the pace even more. With her eyes still closed, Madison bit down on her lower lip and began stroking her breasts. Unable to contain herself, Madison began moaning more loudly, at which point Wiley started thrusting even more deeply inside her warm, wet body.

Mouth slightly agape, Wiley watched as Madison's eyes rolled back in her head in ecstasy. Knowing that he could, Wiley finally let himself go and his member began pulsating inside of her. After both of their breaths began to steady, Wiley collapsed on the bed beside Madison. Devilishly, Madison looked over at Wiley. Although exhausted, Wiley had to smile back at her because he knew that look meant she would soon be ready for round two.