Adventure in the Woods

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With both of us spent, my lover untied my hands and sat me on the towel to rest. I went to take my blindfold off, but he stopped me, and again put his finger across my lips "be quiet". I heard him light a cigarette and he put in in my mouth. I sat there smoking my cigarette and wondered what else he had in store for me. He reached down, grabbed my hand, kissed the back of my hand like you would a princess and he let go and walked away.

I sat there and listened as the footsteps got farther away and I wondered what he was up to. Then just as quick I heard him returning. When the footsteps got closer, I heard a familiar voice "Wow, you look so sexy, sitting there smoking....DAMN look at you, you are so wet! Does being naked in the woods turn you on that much?" It was Rob, speaking to me. WAIT, did Rob just show up? Who just left? What happened? Rob continued to tell me how beautiful I was and what he had in store for me. I couldn't concentrate on what he was saying, still trying to figure out if Rob had played a trick on me and wanted me to think a stranger had his way with me. Did Rob know what just happened? Was it him? I was shaking with a mix of fear and excitement. After all it was his idea, I was blindfolded, I didn't do anything wrong.

I had to tell him what just happened.....as the first words came out of my mouth, Rob reached up and put his finger to my lips and whispered "be quiet" His smile told the story. He planned the whole thing!!! Relaxed now, I settled in as I let my loving husband have his way with me.

We had the best sex of our lives in those woods that day, we can't wait for our next fantasy adventure.

12