Adventure of Rekka Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Rekka suddenly slapped his hands away, leaning forward and pushing a nipple towards his mouth. He greedily accepted sucking and lightly biting to her complete approval.

"Yesss... Fuck! Mmm... bite me! Oh, fuck! I love you! Love you, love you, love you..!" she whimpered, all the while slamming herself down on him with savage abandon. Bill's heart raced, his mind popping and sparking with the maddening pleasure she was giving him. He knew he had to end this before he lost his wits, or his heart gave out.

Reaching behind her he once again snatched her whipping tail out of the air, this time with both hands. Rekka yelped as he pulled with force, bringing her down onto his hips with a sharp slap.

"Fuuuuuuck! My fuckin' TAIL! YES! Comin'! Oh, fuck!" she roared, grinding herself down onto his cock.

Whimpering and snarling she fell forward onto his chest, smashing her breasts against him while her tongue sought his. As she orgasmed her folds clenched harder than he thought possibly, wringing his own climax free as she milked him aggressively. Groaning into her mouth he dropped her tail and embraced her as they both shuddered out their pleasure. They lay together, gasping and kissing, enjoying the afterglow.

Winded but satisfied, Bill laid there enjoying a job well done as he luxuriated in the unnatural heat of her body, completely relaxed. This was contentment, he thought.

Rekka slowly pushed herself upright, squeezing him playfully still inside her as she stretched languidly. Bill lightly tweaked her nipple in return, smiling up at her drunkenly. Now they could lay together and talk, maybe cuddle, he reckoned.

"Well, that was a good start," she smirked down at him and began to slide her hips up his still quite sensitive member. Bill grimaced, shocked into immobility.

"What, did you think we were finished? I TOLD you I'd make you beg! I can go all night, lover!" she laughed as she began to speed up her movements. Bill's eyes narrowed. She's crazy, he thought, there's just no way. I wanted to cuddle!

A small whimper escaped his throat as he resigned himself to a night of delicious torment.

-

She really did make him beg. She was pure unadulterated lust. She was a demon.

He was in love.

After dragging them forcefully through several more screaming shuddering climaxes, he'd finally had too much. Oddly, the flesh was willing, but the spirit wanted to crawl off and shoot itself. His brain just couldn't handle any more back to back orgasms, it wasn't capable of experiencing that much pleasure all at once.

The worst of it was, he was almost certain she'd been near to breaking herself. That last climax had left her panting and bleary eyed, but with a dogged determination to outlast him she'd seemed to be working herself back into another go of it before he'd grabbed her paws and begged her to stop.

Grinning in victory she'd slumped to his side and began to gently lick at his neck, murmuring about puppies.

The fire had died down to embers, they must have been going at it for most of the night. He wondered if it was morning yet, but no light seemed to be peaking in from the entrance.

Bill stared at the ceiling wondering if he'd found heaven or hell.

"Fuckin' adventure," he muttered.

Rekka giggled into his ear as he drifted off to sleep.

12