Adventure on I-25

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dashoe
dashoe
1 Followers

We could hear him plain as day hollering at the trucks ahead.

"Damn you all you should see what I got beside me in this gray mustang convertible! I got me a blonde all the way naked and she is getting herself off! Man you guys ought to be back here with me.! Damn her guy just reached over and grabbed some of juices to taste! Holy fuck she even has a 'vibe shoved up her snatch! Damn I have not seen anything like this since California two days ago!"

Man the airways were alive now! seemed like every trucker in a hundred miles wanted to know where we were.

Lee heard what the guy was saying and it just drove her more wild! She started fucking herself way harder, her hips were bucking up off the seat and with one hand she was crushing a nipple.

And I had a hardon that threatened to break out of my shorts at any second! yea, both of our blood was way above the boiling point now!

I reached over with my hand, and started teasing her clit and she was stroking the 'vibe in and out. The trucker was describing it for all the others listening which just drove Lee even more wild! All the sudden she took her legs down, swung around so she could put her legs straight out the window, while leaning her back against me. She spread her legs as wide as she could so she could the trucker exactly what she was doing...Since I could no longer reach her pussy, I reached over her shoulder so I could play with one of her tits. It was great because now I could reach either one I wanted. I picked the right one, the one she has pierced and started to pull on the gold hoop she has thru it. God she was holler and moaning so loud, the gophers were even starting to take notice along the road.! The trucker rolled down his window and started hollering at her to fuck herself even harder! He even noticed that we had a CB turned on so he started to tell her what to do!

He kept yelling over the radio for her do it harder, take it deeper. She turned the 'vibe up as high as it would go and was making damn near all of it disappear inside herself and screaming that she was ready to cum. He even hollered at me to pull on her tits harder and that is what did it. She came! She had the whole damn 'vibe almost buried in her pink little pussy! She arched her back against me almost ripping her tit out of my hand as she came! The trucker started blasting his air horn and all the trucks in the line started in too! When the sounds of the horns, started that set Lee off again! She came so hard this time I thought she was going to pass out on me as she went limp from cumming so hard. It was the most sexy thing I had ever seen in my life!


After a couple of minutes she came down from the most natural of highs and she said she was thirsty as all get out and I wonder why? Hell she had just came three times in the last hour and the last time was the hardest...She took her new 'vibe out of her cunt and laid it up on the dash.

She looked at me and asked if the camera had recorded the whole thing and I told her it damn well better have, she wanted to post some of the footage to RedClouds! RedClouds, yep she said I never seen this on there before!

I honked the horn and both of us waved at the trucker and he blew his own horn back at us.

As she turned around to get a drink out, I sped up just enough to get ahead of the truck we had been beside for the last 15 minutes because I could see traffic starting to come up behind us.

There was one big huge problem I could see from where I sat and Lee noticed it too. The front of my shorts were tented out, with my dick almost touching the steering wheel it seemed. She said she was going to have to do some thing about that pretty damn soon.....

chapter five

Lee was just a laying back in the after glow of what just happened as we came up to the widest spot in the road between Casper and Cheyeenne and we were just listening to Tom Jones sing one of his hits "Lady" and if you ever heard that song and really listened to the words I think you know what I mean....

I decided that we would take the two lane out of Wheatland for a good reason: my dick was still hard as it had ever been and I knew that I could find a spot I hped where the problem could be taken care just south of town. The only traffic on those roads since the interstate went in was the few ranchers and farmers and of course the SPs of the USAF looking after the nuclear sites scattered around the area.

I still had a hand in Lee's lap, she had grabbed it and just had it resting on her sex. I was not really trying to get her going again though if it happened I sure as hell would of gone with it. After all she is the most sexual woman I had ever met in my life. The biggest problem from my view point is that she had pretty much lightly playing with my dick since we had left the interstate and my dick was just begging for some kind of release. Any kind at all.

But I just didn't want a hand job or a blow job either. I wanted to be able to fuck Lee to another mind blowing orgasm and I was not going to settle for anything less then that!

Pretty soon we came to an area that over looked the the interstate, people in cars wouldn't notice us but I was sure the truckers were watching for the car after the earlier show Lee had given one of them on the road. The only real problem was that it was real close to one of the nuc sites and we could very well draw the attention of the USAF and they would for sure notice my own access stickers on my car...If the NCOIC was a dickweed it could be a problem....but I did not give a damn....

I pulled over to flat spot and it was perfect for what I wanted. Just above and off roadway and about 100 feet from the interstate so we could catch the little breeze that was blowing, and was in the open enough for the truckers to see us. Frankly is was a really great spot because we could see for miles all around us... but folks in cars would have a hard time of it. I grabbed the cover from Lee and laid it over the trunk. Grabbed a pillow that I had stashed in the trunk and then looking at Lee, I asked her to join me. Man it was something watching her get out of the car with nothing on but a pair of sandals. Her golden skin was glistening and I could see where her pussy juice was running down her legs from her pussy.

I helped her up onto the trunk and she open her legs wide so that I could stand between them. We kissed and within a matter of moments were lost to everything around us. There had been no way to kiss her right when I was driving and for once in the last 60 miles I could kiss her the way I wanted. Long and deep like lovers do. I gently sucked her tongue into my mouth and when she withdrew her tongue she pulled mine back inot hers. I started playing with her tits, rolling the nipples first very gently between my fingers making her nipples stand out like hard pencil erasers. I started pulling on her nipples harder and handling her tits with my whole hands. Both tits I handled roughly like the way she loves when she is really going, and when she threw her head backwards I knew she really getting into it. She grabbed my hands all the sudden and said she wanted to suck my dick but no I said, there is something else I want to do to you. She looked up into my eyes and as I lowed my lips to her, I said I want to eat your pussy!

I finished my kiss, and pushing her flat on to her back with her head resting on the pillow, first though I had to make a detour on my way to her cunt. I kissed the hollow of her throat ever so gently, kissed her ears, trailed my tongue down past her tits and jammed my tongue as hard as I could into her belly button. I tongued fucked her belly button with my tongue as she arched her back to meet my tongue. Lee was started to beg me to fuck her but I had other plans...

I pulled my tongue out of her belly button, and fastened my mouth around one of her tits sucking on it as hard as I could and with a hand I started to finger fuck her once more. Just one finger, even though we know for a fact she can take MY whole damn FIST, yes MY WHOLE DAMN FIST!, inside her and she has done it more then just ONCE, her pusssy was still tight around my finger....damn I don't know how she does that! I took another finger and using some of her pussy juice started fingering her ass at the same time. She was yelling and moaning she wanted me but I was going to make her wait. I wanted her to have just a mind blower of another orgasm, one that let her drift off to sleep for the rest of our trip if I was to let her...

As my fingers went up into her ass and her pussy, I lightly flicked her clit each time with my thumb. Remembering what happened earlier when I was fingering her and she came for the second time today, I was determined that this would be a even more powerful orgasm.

I continued to lightly finger fuck Lee, just driving her crazy when I heard a call on the CB. A trucker had noticed what was going on and had pulled off to the side of the road so he could watch us and which blocked the view of any cars too. I took my mouth off of her tits just long enough to make she she had heard what was on the CB and tell her she could be just as loud as she wanted! Let that trucker hear you I said...

I added another finger to her pussy and started to finger fuck her harder. I fastened my mouth again on her tits, biting them and pulling at the nipples with my teeth. I flicked my thumb faster across her clit driving her even more wild and more loud. I am sure that the truckers that had pulled over to the side of the road could hear her. I added another finger to her ass even though I was getting afraid she would cum way too soon. Damn she was getting close and I had not even tasted her pussy yet. I pulled my fingers out of her pussy and her ass so she wouldn't cum, I know it sounds cruel but I had another little trick I wanted to play....I ran up to the dash and grabbed her 'vibe so when the time came I would have it handy for something I was sure would all but drive her insane....

I ran back to her as she was trying by then in the 14 seconds I was gone to get her self off with her own fingers and stopped that because I was going to bring her off. I took her hands away from her cunt and holding her hands out to her sides drove my tongue as far as I could up her ass....I toughed fucked her for a couple of stokes in her ass and then switched and fastened my mouth right on top of her clit. She started yelling she had to cum and was pounding her hips up against my mouth.....I took my hand away from her hands and shoving three of them up her cunt I started to finger fuck her hard....I took my other hand and turning her new 'vibe on low, put it against her ass and slowly started to work it in....now not only did she have three of my fingers in her cunt, she had a buzzing 'vibe in ass. She yelling about how good it felt and I could even hear in the background on the CB, the truckers urging her on. She must of heard them too because she was getting closer by the second of cumming. I added a fourth finger to her cunt and started buzzing her clit with my teethe when I wasn't flicking her clit with my thumb...She was begging for me to let her cum. Yelling and screaming she had to cum, but I wanted my dick buried in her cunt when that happend....and I started telling her she could cum the moment I put my cock in her....

I left the ' vibe going in her ass, buried about half way and turned by then all the way up, I could feel it going against my hand and the vibrations were transferred to her cunt. I worked my shorts down, thank heavens for elastic wasted bands. My dick was free, and when she felt its heat against her thigh, she reached down and tried to pull it to her cunt. Hell there was no way that would work as I still had four fingers buried in her cunt. I even thought a second about burying my whole fist in her but I wanted that for....... Lee was screaming for me to fuck her and I knew it was time....I pulled my hand from her cunt and put my cock in the entrance to her pussy...she wrapped her legs around my ass trying to get my to drive my dick in into her cunt. I teased her for just a moment which seemed like a eternity to her, with my cock head against her clit....Fuck me she was moaning and screaming in the same breath and when I ran my dick again just up through the fold her pussy lips, she started yelling for me to fuck her cunt.....She sat up just enough to get her hands on my sides to hold me still and rammed her body onto my cock....one long stroke and my balls were tight against her! As I started to pound her pussy she pulled her legs back as far as she could so I could get even deeper. The third stroke and she started to cum! Cumming so hard she was pounding the trunk lid with both of her fists.. her whole body went stiff and I was pounding in the ninth stroke when she started to cum again, even harder...I knew that one more time of her cumming like that an I would not be able to hold back myself...I reached down with a hand and grabbing her 'vibe, started to fuck her ass at the same time....that did it! She threw her legs back around me, and pulled me in as tight as she could and her pussy became like a vise grip, her muscles of her cunt squeezed hard down on my dick and when her contraction from her cumming let up for the brief second and when I rammed the 'vibe into her ass as far as my dick was, I exploded and she went off like the nuclear missiles that we were surrounded by...

The Truckers, hearing her screaming as she came for the seventh time today, filled the air with the sound of their air horns, it sounded like there had to be fifty of them, but the sound that made me explode with the second blast of cum deep into her cunt was that of a siren....Looking up I saw a SP vehicle with three guys with some huge bino's watching us too....

I reached to kiss her softly, she wrapped her arms around my neck and whispered in my ear, "I want you always....and for ever."

dashoe
dashoe
1 Followers
12