Adventure on the Seas

Story Info
Sailing with a 'friend' leads to intimacy.
1.4k words
3.3
16k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It began innocently as a sail with a friend. Steve had known Lynn for years, and they had sailed together often in the past. The breeze was pleasant, the sun shining down brightly, and the temperatures were in the mid 80's. It was a perfect summer day. After a few minutes rigging the boat, putting on the sails and general housekeeping types of things, they were off. Let's go out on the lake today, Lynn said in a matter of fact way. They had the choice of sailing on a small, protected bay, or out in the Great Lakes. Larry was agreeable, and so with one quick tack, they headed from the shore, and toward a new adventure that neither of them had planned.

It wasn't long before Steve saw a relatively secluded cove, and with the help of several drinks, suggested that they should duck in and drop anchor for awhile. Lynn was in no way going to put up a fight, since she was one of those people who loved sailing, but loved to just bake in the sun too. Another tack, and the pair were gliding into a safe, uninhabited cove. There were almost no waves, and the wind was blocked well by the granite bluffs that had been eroded through time by mother nature. Going up on deck, Steve readied the anchor as Lynn turned the boat into the wind to slow down. With the anchor set, and the sails stowed, Steve had another drink, and came up on deck to relax with Lynn. Straddling her, massaging her sundrenched back, rubbing in the Hawaiian Tropic dark tanning oil, Steve could feel Lynn pressing back on him, placing her hands on his legs, inching them gradually higher and higher on his muscular thighs.

As Steve moved the straps of Lynn's bathing suit off her shoulders, she leaned back into his bare chest and put her hands behind her, just along side of Steve's body. Adjusting herself, Lynn pressed back against Steve's torso, wiggling side to side, nestling herself into his form. They had always been close, but the alcohol seemed to be blurring the line between friends and something more. Steve could feel his cock twitch as Lynn subtly rubbed her ass against his manhood, still restrained by his trunks. Not sure what to think, Steve joked that if things got any hotter, he was going to need a cold shower! "Oh come on" Lynn teased. "Be a sport"

With that, Steve got up, and dove overboard into the refreshingly cool water. "What the heck are you doing?" Lynn asked quizzically. Hahahaha, I told you I needed a cold shower. And now I've had one! Lynn just snickered, removed her suit, and dove in right beside Steve. "You're not getting away that easily, buster" she said. Tugging at Steve's suit, Lynn freed his cock which immediately jumped to attention, despite the cool temperature of the water. She teased it... swimming by, brushing her sensual body against him. "Ok, ok" Steve said, realizing he could resist no longer. "Let's get on the boat before we both drown!"

Hopping back on the boat, Steve laid out, catching the warm rays of the sun on his already tan body. Lynn swam around the boat, teasing Steve that he was just trying to get away from her. He laughed, knowing that it was partly true, since to this moment, they had been good friends, but both had been involved in other relationships. "What about Jon," Steve asked, hoping to jolt Lynn back to her senses, or at least give her a last chance to get out of what was inevitably about to happen. "Well, " Lynn chuckled, "we do a lot of regattas together, right?" Steve had to admit that she was right about that. "And, you know what they say... everyone's single at regattas! Let's just consider this a pre-regatta party!" And with that, Lynn appeared on deck with the deftness of a mermaid ascending onto a rock to sun her scales.

Within minutes, the two friends were in a deep embrace, pressing their flesh tightly against each other. Passionately, they kissed. From the moans and vigor of their writhing, it wouldn't be long before the two would explode with sexual energy!

Steve's cock was a firm 7 inches, and Lynn's juices were flowing so freely that there was a damp spot on the deck! As Lynn caught a glimpse of the member that would soon be inside of her, she couldn't help but devour it with her waiting mouth. As Lynn took more and more of Steve's hardness into her throat, he was massaging her clit with two then three fingers, stopping only to lick her sweetness from his fingers. Lynn tasted better than any woman Steve had had before, and he couldn't believe he could like the taste of pussy this much!! He would be perfectly happy just to eat her pussy as she fucked his face!

As if she could read Steve's mind, Lynn brought her leg across his face, and mounted him. Probing deep with his tongue, Lynn positioned herself so that Steve's nose and upper lip were in constant contact with her clit... giving the engorged red bud the attention it so wanted to have. Rocking back and forth of Steve's face, Lynn sucked the full 7 inches of his cock into her mouth, trying to take his balls too! Steve was slurping Lynn's juices as they ran down his face as Lynn shuddered with a powerful orgasm that shook her to the depths of her soul... "Oh FUCK!! Ram me with your tongue!! Deeper... deeeeeeeeeeeper... fuck me harder!! Oh, GOOOOOOOOOOOOOD!! As the trembling and spasming of Lynn's enflamed pussy subsided, Steve made his request.

"I want to fuck your hot, sweet ass," he said. Lynn grinned. She had never been penetrated by something so large before, but she was definitely game today. But first, she wanted to be sure Steve knew what he was about to do to her. Taking the tiller extension, Lynn said I have always wanted to see a man pleasure himself in the ass... and if you want mine, you're going to have to show me what you've got first!

Knowing what was waiting for him, Steve took the extension without hesitation, and began sucking on it to lube it for his waiting virgin ass. To be honest, Steve had always wondered what it would feel like to have something massaging his prostate from the inside... and the adventure was only heightened by having one of his best friends suggesting it, and wanting to watch as he violated his tender anal tissues. Surprisingly, the rubber ball on the head of the instrument plunged into the depths of Steve's anal cavity with little resistance.

Stroking himself with longer and firmer strokes, Steve almost forgot about the ass that was the object of his desire... and Lynn was at the point of having a second orgasm imminently waiting to leave her gushing her cum all over the white deck... As she came, Steve pulled the stick from his ass, and fell to his knees, lapping up as much of the nectar running down Lynn's legs as he could gulp into his mouth.

Now it was Lynn's turn... Steve bent her gently over the cabin top of the race boat, revealing her tender ass begging for his trembling cock. Steve knew it wouldn't be long before he would no longer be able to hold back his seed. Licking around Lynn's ass... tenderly probing it's tight hole with his tongue,

Steve lubricated Lynn's opening for his cock. Satisfied that she would be able to take his length, Steve stood over Lynn, and gently but firmly pressed his cock into her waiting sphincter. He felt her contract around his manhood... but she moaned loudly "Take me... fuck my ass... I want to feel you deep inside of me" Steve stroked Lynn's hole, as she pulled and pinched at her again aroused clit. Slamming his balls against her with a slap, Steve was plunging all 7 inches deep into Lynn's ass... Just as she was getting into Steve's almost violent thrusts, she heard him.

"I'm gong to cum!! Lynn, I can't hold it any longer... I'm cumming into your assssssssssssssssssss" And with one last, hard slam, Steve let go a stream of jizz into Lynn. Pumping again, a second load began to seep out around Steve's cock and onto the deck. Lynn, scooped it up, and spread it on her breasts, teasing and rolling her nipples in her fingers, Lynn held Steve in her ass for what seemed an eternity to him... As he finally went limp, Lynn, kissed him on the cheek and dove back into the water...

We should do this again, she chided... there are lots of regattas left this season... and I won't tell if you don't.