Adventures

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Every time I forced myself inward, his screams would heighten. I slowly sped up the pace which I was going at, and his screams, curiously, seemed to alleviate. Driven by a sudden surge of sexual arousal, I rammed into him as hard as I could, and the entire length of my cock went inside his ass. His scream this time was the loudest yet, and he could no longer hold himself up and collapsed flat on his front. I arched his pelvis a little, and began to hump him in that position.

Eventually, I got used to the discomfort and pain too, and came to the verge of climaxing. Knowing, however, that I wouldn't be able to take him in if I came, I pulled out and lay down on my back next to him. I pulled the condom off my throbbing cock and threw it onto the floor.

He was still trembling, and his long brown curls were in a sweaty mess around his face, which was buried in his hands on the mattress. I touched his shoulder as gently as I could to try to get him to turn to face me, but he flinched at my touch. Was it that bad? I tried again and after a few times, he responded to my touch and turned around. His face was convulsed and he had what looked like tears down his cheeks.

I pulled him close to me until our sweaty bodies and erections were touching. I brushed some of the hair out of his eyes and kissed his lower lip. The kiss seemed to trigger something in him, and he dragged my body nearer to him and leaned deeper into the kiss. His fingers swirled around the edge of my hole, and every so often he would slip one finger inside, making me tremble all over and clench tightly.

"You need to relax a little."

How?

His breath mingled with mine and I could feel his tongue reaching down my throat. He pulled me closer and closer with his palm, until our erections were grinding against each other. The lull of the kiss seemed to have driven sex out of his mind, and soon our sweaty bodies were rolling over each other with a new sort of passion.

I found myself reaching for his steadily swelling erection, and longing for the taste again. He seemed to understand what my intention was, and pulled away from the kiss to whisper into my ear: "Suck."

Once again, the word seemed to send ripples down my spine. I straightened up, waiting for him to get on his knees again and fuck my mouth like he had before, but he didn't move. Taking the hint, I knelt down near his cock and took in the smell, intoxicating yet precious at the same time. Reminding myself of how he had serviced me, I began working on his now fully erect, and pleasantly throbbing, erection.

The construct of time seemed to have disappeared. I don't know how much I spent down there, or when his hands tangled themselves into my hair, or when he pushed me back, telling me that he wanted to cum on my face.

I turned around and lied down flat on my back and he sat across my groin, such that his ass was just rubbing against my cock. He began to move a little, causing his ass to stroke my erection. He pinched my nipple hard, and the more I squealed, the harder he pinched. With the other hand, he began jerking himself off. He was close to climaxing already, and so it didn't take much work. Before long, he was spewing a massive load of me.

The semen flew everywhere, hitting my lips and my chin, down to my neck and chest, even flecking a bit to the side of my face. Wherever it touched, there was a warm sensation.

Involuntarily, almost, I stuck out my tongue and licked it, and the salty taste was more pleasurable to me than I would have thought possible. He continued to grind his ass against my cock, getting me very close to the edge. He was still stroking his cock, which was fast receding to its flaccid state.

"I want to cum inside your ass," I whispered, barely able to speak louder.

He seemed hesitant, but he moved away and bent over nonetheless. I realised how uncomfortable this would be for him, but my lust was outweighing all reasoning. I propped myself on my knees and brought my erection to his hole. With one smooth motion, I moved inside, his asshole much more accepting of my cock the second time around.

No thrusting was required; just the tightness that I felt because of his ass around my head was enough to undo my already over stimulated erection. Within seconds of entering him, I had climaxed. I could feel my load emptying out deep inside him and my erection going away slowly. After about a minute, it slipped out of his hole of its own accord, its head wrapped in my own cum.

And then he pushed. Droplets of cum trickled out of his hole and down his right leg, and I had the strangest urge to lick it off him. I got close to it, but the same smell which had been driving me closer to the edge moments ago was now driving me away. I decided to save that particular adventure for another day, thus sealing the fact that it was to happen again.

We lay on the bed for some time, panting. Neither of us particularly wanted to talk about what had happened, and so the silence was blissful and welcome. Deciding to make light of the situation, I took the initiative of conversation.

"You certainly seemed to know what you were doing. You and my brother do this a lot?"

"Not at all; we've jerked off together and all, but this is completely different. I'll be coming over a lot more, now, and rarely to meet your brother. You owe me an ass-fuck, kiddo."

I merely smiled and closed my eyes. I don't know when I fell asleep, but I woke up a few hours later to find myself still sprawled naked across my bed, with him and his clothes gone. I got up to dress, and noticed that my underwear was missing. Curiously, he seemed to have forgotten his. Deciding, once again, to make the most of the situation, I put it on, dressed, and went about my day as thought noteworthy had happened.

12