Adventures After 35: Episode 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
7thSpade
7thSpade
36 Followers

I had already began doing it, something in me just wanted to please Gregg. I didn't know why but he could sense the same thing also. And was going to fully take advantage of it and me.

"I am sorry if it hurt when I was fingering your ass but it going to hurt a lot more when I put my magic stick up there, if I dont loosen you up a bit. You have a sweet man pussy and I going to make you learn to love giving it up to me" Gregg said.

I had just settled back into the seat as we turned up the driveway to my house. We entered the house and made our way to my living room. Gregg began taking off the rest of his clothes, it was then that I realized just how muscular he was. He looked as if he had less than an ounce of fat of his body. He sat on the couch he pointed tot he floor between his legs.

"Take your place between my legs, and get me ready to take your cherry" Gregg commanded.

His cock was still semi hard as I began sucking on that beautiful dick once more. I dont remember my college room mate's dick tasting anything like Gregg's did. I loved the way it felt in my mouth as I used my tongue and lips to swirl all over his cock as best I could. I was trying to force it down into my gullet as I remembered him to tell me to relax and swallow. The huge head went completely in my throat. I was happy with myself as Gregg's hand grabbed the back of my head and began pushing and pulling me off his dick.

"Your going to make a great cock sucker, and with time you will have my cock all the way down your throat" Gregg said.

I was bound and determined to take his cock all the way down my throat but I just couldn't do it. The most I could get was about 10 inches down. This seemed to be fine with Gregg as I was bobbing up and down on his cock. I reached up and began massaging his balls as I sucked him. I would pull my mouth all the way up to keep just the tip in and takes as much of his cock back in my mouth and throat until I gagged. Gregg was hard as iron when he grabbed the back of my head pulling me completely off his cock. He pushed me back so I was sitting on my ass between his legs. I must have looked like a kid who just had some candy ripped from their hands.

"You can have more of this cock after I fuck your ass baby." Gregg said.

Gregg stood pulling me up leading me around the back side of the couch. He spread my legs and put my hands on the back of the couch. He then dropped down behind me and I felt the warmth of his tongue as it penetrated my asshole. I was taken by surprise but loved the feeling it gave me, Gregg fucking my ass with his tongue. He spread my ass cheeks wide as he dove his tongue deeper into my ass. He licked all around my puckered asshole, spitting on it he shoved 2 fingers up my fuck chute twisting and turning them as he went. I could feel my ass begin to loosen up as he worked a 3rd then 4th finger into my ass. My cock was hard as a rock as he continued thrusting his fingers up my ass. He Rose to his feet and walked over to his where his pants were. He grabbed something out of his pocket. He then stood behind me and I felt something cool being applied to my asshole.

"I am fixing to put my cock in you, and its going to hurt. But I want you to push out like your taking a dump. It will make it go a lot easier for you" Gregg told me.

I felt the huge cock head at my hole and pushed out like he told me and it slide right in, It felt as if I had a brick up my ass. I tried to pull away but Gregg held me firmly in place. He stayed still for a few moments letting me get used to the new intrusion in my ass.

"That is just the head, think your ready for a little more" Gregg said.

This was obviously a rhetorical question as Gregg grabbed my shoulders hard and began pushing more of his huge cock into my ass. He stopped for a few minutes allowing me to get use to the size of his cock going deeper and deeper into my ass. The pain was unbelievable, but at the same time I began to feel a warmth spreading over my body.

"Damn baby, Its been a long time since I had an ass this tight to fuck..... I dont even have it half in yet" Gregg said.

Oh my god what did he just say? Not even half in? He began pushing more and more of his cock into me. I felt as if I was being split apart as he continued to shove inch after inch into me. He began fucking me with it sliding a little out and shoving in a lil deeper than before. I felt stretched wide but the pain was all but gone now and the pleasure took over. I began to involuntarily squeeze his cock with my ass muscles as he began a steady stroke into me. I was pushing back into his thrusts as he drove the cock into me. He kept pushing into me until I felt his balls slap against my ass. He was now fully buried into me. I felt his hot breath on my neck as his hand wrapped around my hard cock squeezing it as he bit my neck. He didn't move at all as I flexed my ass muscles trying to get him to fuck me. "Please fuck me Gregg, fuck me hard" I begged him.

"Thats my bitch, tell me what you want me to do to you" Gregg shot back.

"Fuck my ass, fuck me hard.. Please fuck me Gregg" I told him. With that he pulled about a quarter way out and held it there for a minute before he slammed it back in me. He started jacking me off quickly as he started a steady pace of pulling 1/2 to 3/4 of his cock out of my ass before he would slam it all back into me. His balls slapping against my ass. His hand stroking my cock, his huge cock filling my ass was to much for me and I shot my load allover Gregg's hand and the back of my leather couch. Gregg scooped the excess cum off the couch and stuck his fingers in my mouth as I licked them clean. He began fucking me with powerful shirt strokes. I reached under us and grabbed his balls massaging them as his thrust grew more shallow but very powerful. His balls felt like they was full of cum and ready to shoot. As he abruptly pulled his cock from my ass.

"Turn around and suck this cock" Gregg said.

I dove on his hard cock, sucking as much as I could into my throat. Gregg grabbed the back of my neck as I worked my mouth over his cock. I was busy massaging his balls and he was trying to cram his entire cock into my throat.

"I am fixxing to cum, I want you to swallow every drop" Gregg told me.

He grabbed the sides of my head as I felt the first of many volleys of his warm cum as it shot deep into my mouth. Gregg's cum was sweet as he keep dumping his load into my mouth. I could feel it leak from the corners of my mouth as he continued to cum a river into my mouth. He finally finished cumming, he pulled me to me feet as he licked the excess cum from my lips and chin and feed it back to me in a very hot kiss. I led him back to my bedroom where we both collapsed, falling fast asleep. I was awoken early the next morning by my girlfriend Holly's daily morning call.

After getting off the phone with Holly, I went to search for Gregg. But he was gone, He had left me a note telling me how much he enjoyed me last night. That he was looking forward to delivering my packages even more now. I could only imagine what I have gotten myself into as I replayed the nights events in my head. But I did know that I was going to enjoy what lay ahead and vowed to myself to fuck Gregg soon. But knew I would enjoy him fucking my ass as well.

This is the first episode in a series that I hope you will enjoy. Any and all feedback is appreciated. Please let me know what you think. And if you have any ideas for a story direction let me know.

7thSpade
7thSpade
36 Followers
12