Adventures at the RV Park Pt. 02

Story Info
Sexual adventures at a clothing optional RV Park.
3.4k words
4.5
45.7k
28

Part 2 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 08/24/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 1:

I settled in my trailer and was thinking about the day ahead. There was a loud knock on my door and I got up to answer it. As I opened the door my two lovely neighbors stepped up and pushed their way inside. "Come on sleepy head time to get moving. The sand and surf is calling." I'm not sure who was speaking, but there was an urgency about their movement. Both ladies were wearing bathing attire under colorful jersey style cover ups.

"Hey, what gives. I thought this was a clothing optional RV park?"

Madeline reminded me that the park was, but the public beaches were not. "Now put some clothes on and let's go."

I rummaged around my closet and found a pair of short bathing trunks. These are my favorite pair that show off my cock and balls to their best advantage. Very loose around the leg openings.

I dressed while the ladies took a quick look around. I'm sure they spotted my Fleshlight drying on the counter, but nothing was spoken.

Sandra was the first to talk, eyeing the counter and smiling. "We packed a picnic lunch with snacks, water and some wine coolers. There is nothing for you to do except come along." I swear she emphasized the word "come".

In a split second we were out the door and walking to the beach. This area of the Central Coast is known for its grassy sand dunes that provide excellent privacy, yet allow for the cool ocean breeze to pass overhead. Madeline ventured, "We are taking you to our favorite spot with lots of cover from prying eyes. And yes we will get naked so you can oogle us all you want. We might even let you apply sun block to our entire bodies". Sandra nodded enthusiastically and my cock twitched once again beneath my trunks.

The walk to their favorite dune was a quick stroll. It was rather deep and lined with tall grass swaying in the breeze. It would provide all of the privacy we would need to enjoy our day at the beach. The breeze felt good as we placed the blanket and picnic basket down. The picnic basket was quite large and heavy. I offered to carry it to the beach and was thankful to finally put it down. Sandra opened the basket and I discovered why it weighed so much. She pulled out a small ice chest packed with several wine coolers and ice. I was hoping these ladies intended to get me drunk and take advantage of me. Sandra also removed paper plates, glasses, sandwiches, fruit and other goodies. We were all set to enjoy the day.

Madeline and Sandra removed their cover ups as I waited in lustful anticipation. Each lady pulled the cloth over her head revealing identical cut bikinis with the same flowery pattern. I must have gasped as they both turned to my direction at the same moment.

"Like what you see big guy." Madeline posed the question. I do indeed.

The tops were cut extremely low in front, emphasizing their enormous busts. If either one were to move too quickly, I'm sure a nipple would slip out exposed to be world. That wouldn't be a bad thing, I adored their nipples and was hoping for a taste sooner rather than later. I could detect a bit of each aureole along the top of each cup. These ladies knew how to entice their men.

The bikini bottoms were cut high up their thighs and curved down to cover their generous middle aged bottoms. They displayed their legs to perfection. It just occurred to me that I have yet to lay eyes on their private areas. They were both wearing shorts earlier this morning when I was attending to the fridge. Needles to say at this point, my cock became engorged once again.

Madeline was again the first to speak. "OK Paul, your turn to disrobe. Let's have a look at this glorious cock that Pamela was raving about."

"Huh!"

"Drop the trunks, we want some man meat."

Sandra explained that dear Pammy had texted her while I was setting up camp and told them that I was sporting a very long and hard and thick cock. Moreover, it pointed directly at her and it was all she could do, not to jump over the counter, and swallow me up. Pamela also mentioned that I touched the tip and drew a bit of pre-cum to my lips. She wished that I had offered her a taste. Well, apparently there are no secrets between the ladies.

"First of all ladies, before I remove my shorts, I think Pamela may have exaggerated my size just a bit. Let me clarify the facts. Long? Well I am just a bit over seven inches erect, so maybe a tad over average. Hard? That is definitely true as you will see in a moment. Maybe even painfully so when I am woken up by two ladies who have the most incredible boobs on earth. Thick? Again maybe an exaggeration, however, I hope you'll find that I fit in your hand perfectly when it wraps around my shaft."

With that said, I removed my swimming trunks and sprung to attention. At this point in time I was definitely hard. Very hard. Madeline was the first to comment and reach for me. "Well I see Pamela was not far off in her assessment. I think she was pretty accurate." Madeline grabbed hold of my cock, wrapping her fingers tight. I felt the warmth of her palm. I was now reclining on the blanket, well-hidden low in the dune. Madeline was sitting on one side, Sandra on the other.

I was glad that I had recently shaved and could provide a nice slick handle for Madeline to hold. She loved the small tuft of hair that I leave just above the shaft. I told her that was there to tickle her nose when she has my entire seven inches engulfed down her throat.

She remarked, "Well, we'll have to see about that."

Madeline started to squeeze my shaft. I flexed my cock to see if she could feel me throb. Madeline moved closer to me, placing her hips next to mine to improve her reach. Her smooth skin felt like velvet. She tightened her grip even more and the pleasurable feeling increased. I flexed my cock again to heighten the sensation. Her hand moved slowly, feeling my girth.

"I love your hand on my shaft. Squeeze a little harder and cup my balls" I intoned. "Hey, why am I the only one naked here."

Sandra took the hint. She reached around her back and released her top allowing her wonderful boobs to burst forth. She was close and I could reach out and run my palms over her soft nipples. I felt them harden to my touch.

"I love that you have no tan lines, you must do this a lot?"

Sandra replied, "As often as possible. I love when the breeze caresses my skin. I can't keep my hands from my nipples; I am constantly rubbing and pinching them just as you are doing right now. Please pinch my nipples harder, twist them too."

I complied with her request. I felt them stiffen between my fingers. Hard nubs. Sandra leaned toward my open mouth to allow me to suckle on both. Switching from breast to breast, I nipped and scrapped my teeth gently on each delightful nipple as my hand massaged her flesh.

Madeline softly whispered, "Paul hasn't had the opportunity to worship the sun as much as us. I think we need a bit of sun block for him." Sandra reached into the basket and brought out the tube of 30UVA. She opened the cap and poured a fair amount on my cock, covering Madeline's fingers in the process. The sun block acted as lube and now Madeline's fingers were moving quickly up and down my shaft working in the lotion as well as providing a smoother stroke. Madeline cupped my balls working in more sun block and I felt a sweet tingling sensation that brought me closer to orgasm.

Sandra poured sun block onto my chest and began rubbing it in. I took the opportunity to grab hold of her tits and squeeze them together as she rubbed the lotion into my skin.

Once my chest was fully protected, Sandra moved to my other side behind Madeline who still had a firm grip on my cock and balls. Both of her hands were vigorously massaging me. Sandra reached for Madeline's bikini strap and released the back clip freeing Madeline's tits to the salty air. Her boobs swayed with her movement and I immediately grabbed both and began my own exploration.

Sandra filled her hands with some sun block and began applying the lotion to Madeline's breasts, joining my hands. Together we massaged and squeezed the ripe melons. Once Madeline was fully protected from the sun's rays, our fingers moved on to her ripe nipples. Sandra rolled her fingers around one erect nubbin while I did the same to the other. We gently pinched and pulled the buds, lifting and bouncing Madeline's mammary glands.

It was such a turn on to see Sandra grip Madeline that my own feelings were ramped up a notch. Our mutual attack on Madeline caused her grip on my shaft to tighten even more and speed up her stoking efforts.

I was on the verge of erupting and told them so. Madeline squeezed my balls harder and sent me over the edge. I came with such a force that my jism shot from my cock landing squarely on Madeline's tits, covering both nipples with my cream. Streams of cum were dripping down each gentle slope of her chest. The feeling of release was exquisite. My hard cock finally found relief in the hands of a woman.

Madeline released my cock and turned her attention to Sandra. They embraced, smashing their top heavy appendages together, spreading my cum between them. As they rubbed their tits together, Sandra's lips sought out Madeline and they kissed passionately. Sandra's tongue snaked between her lips and invited Madeline to do the same. Mouths opened and tongues parried back and forth.

Sandra broke the kiss as her lips trailed to Madeline's earlobe, gently licking and sucking before moving on to the small of her neck and collarbone. The ladies separated enough for Sandra to continue her exploration south onto Madeline's bosom where she began licking and tasting my sweet nectar. Sandra pushed Madeline's breasts together and sucked up as much of my cum as she could, savoring the taste and texture. She licked the excessive cream from each nipple and returned her lips to Madeline's. My ladies entered into another passionate kiss sharing my semen. Madeline enjoyed tasting my cum for the first time. She acknowledged the sweet taste and swore this would not be the last, which brought a smile to my face.

I was ready to return the favor and wanted so much to eat both their pussies. I wanted them to enjoy the same sensation I just experienced. I pleaded with them to remove their bikini bottoms and let me feast. However, they had other ideas.

Chapter 2:

Sandra and Madeline grabbed their tops and put them securely back on. They adjusted the cups to cover their nipples but left enough cleavage to make my mouth water. They got up and headed for the ocean, leaving me to scramble for my own trunks. The girls walked hand in hand over the sand making sure I saw their asses jiggle as they approached the water's edge. I knew they were teasing me, but what could I do.

Climbing out of our secret place amidst the pampas grass and ice plant, I took off after Madeline and Sandra. Running along the hot sand I saw a lot of people laying on the beach. It's amazing no one stumbled upon our little tryst in the dune. The summer temps approach the 70s, so it's no wonder so many beach goers are enjoying the day. The ocean is slightly cooler and not many people have ventured in.

The ladies arrived at the water's edge and tested the temperature with their toes. I'm wondering if they really intend to go all in. Before I could blink, they both dart into the oncoming waves up to their waist. They must be very brave. Turning in my direction, they beckon me to join them. I slowly approach the water lapping at the shore. A steady succession of waves rolled in from beyond the horizon. A sudden crest of water formed just beyond Madeline and Sandra and rolled through. The force of the wave caught the ladies by surprise and knocked them over. As they regained their footing one thing was apparent, their bikini tops had failed to contain their huge breasts. Both ladies were now topless and causing quite a scene. I thought I was seeing double. I could not tell them apart. That was my queue to brave the elements and go to their rescue. However, by the time I arrived they recovered enough to cover up. Laughing hysterically the three of us ventured further out past the breakers.

Sandra came close and pressed against me. "Enjoy the show, Paul?"

"Yes I did. May I have private showing right now?"

Sandra responded, "Mmmm, perhaps."

I stood next to her anticipating the next move. I didn't realize Madeline had snuck up behind me until I felt my swim trunks pulled down around my ankles at which point Sandra grabbed my balls. "Look what I found!"

Both of her hands were now under water grasping me, fingers trying to stiffen me up, but to no avail. The 60 degree water was causing the shrinkage and I told her so. I reminded her that she can have my full seven inches all night long back at camp. Sandra smiled but did not let go.

Madeline moved in closer and pressed her tits into my back. Sandra held me tight and asked if I enjoyed watching them share my cum in the dunes. How could I not.

"You know, we've done it before. We share everything. And by the way, you taste amazing. I want more. And I want you to eat my pussy. I want to feel your tongue deep inside of me. I want you to suck my clit between your lips. I need you to taste my juices. Do you know why we ran into the surf? Because our pussies were so wet and needed to chill out or we would have fucked you right there in the dunes. I'm surprised you didn't see the big wet spot between my legs."

I told them I wouldn't protest any attempt to fuck me. Madeline was still pressing her tits into me. Sandra continued squeezing my cock.

The chill of the water was starting to get to us, so we decided it was time to return to the dunes. Reluctantly, Sandra released her grip and Madeline allowed me to pull up my trunks. I had to promise both ladies multiple orgasms when we returned to camp.

We made it back to our secluded dune and dried off. It was time for lunch. Madeline and Sandra quickly removed their tops again revealing those incredibly tanned monsters and for the life of me, I could not tell them apart. Their amazing tits were mirror images of each other. They just smiled and went about the business of preparing our sandwiches. Sandra passed around the wine coolers and we drank a toast to the warm summer day clinking our bottles.

Madeline pointed out they thought I was a bit overdressed for lunch. Sandra helped me off with my shorts and I was once again basking in the mid day sun completely naked. This suited the ladies just fine. My cock started to recover from the cold ocean water and was rising to its normal seven inches.

We finished eating and laid down on the blanket to enjoy the warm sun, Madeline and Sandra on either side of me. I didn't mind being stuck in the middle at all.

Laying between these two bathing beauties I said, "You know, when that wave knocked your tops off, I couldn't tell you apart. I'm sure people on the beach thought they had double vision. Are you sure you are not twins?"

They once again assured me they were not. And they were not related either, just the best of friends who shared everything. That thought made me smile and my cock twitch.

Sandra was the first to speak, "Do you think we should show him?" Madeline contemplated the question.

"Show me what?"

Madeline replied, "I don't know if he is ready yet."

"Show me what?"

Sandra quipped, "Show you how to tell us apart, silly!"

Madeline huffed a bit and finally said OK. With that, Madeline and Sandra raised their asses up off the blanket and removed their bikini bottoms. I was speechless. I looked back and forth several times. I sat up between the two of them and finally got their joke.

Madeline's pussy was clean shaven. Her mound and lips were smooth as silk and looked delectable. I was ready to feast, ready to lick her snatch from bottom to top and taste her essence.

Sandra's pussy was covered with a thick carpet of auburn curls. Her bush looked so inviting. I imagined diving right and searching out her inner labia. I was ready to hunt.

"So this is how I can tell you apart!" I drooled. Both ladies lay there with sweet smiles, their legs slightly parted. Their secret was now in the open, as was my throbbing cock.

Madeline told me to lay down and enjoy the sunshine. I laid back down between my golden goddesses. I stayed still for just a moment, but I couldn't resist placing my hands on their sweet spots. Without even opening her eyes Madeline asked me what I was doing

.

"Oh, just comparing and seeing if I tell the difference between the two of you."

Sandra smiled and spread her legs just a bit wider, also not bothering to open her eyes. I gently moved my hands around their pussies marveling at the contrast. Madeline's skin is so soft, her lips plump and full. I dipped my middle between her folds feeling a warmth. Sandra's full bush of thick curls felt like a soft blanket. I ran my fingers through the downy covering, playing with individual strands of hair. I left my hands in place nestled between their legs as I drifted off to sleep.

We dozed for most of the afternoon. The coastal breeze blew across the dunes making for a very pleasant day. As the sun moved off to the west, the ladies started to stir and make noises about heading back to camp. I could stay here all night, my fingers nestled in their pussies.

Madeleine was the first to move and got to her feet. My hand now clutching nothing but sand.

We rustled up from our cozy cocoon, dressed and folded the blanket. We left the dunes headed back to the RV park.

Madeline asked if I liked Sandra's full bush. I did, but I prefer a smooth, wet pussy to bury my face in. Madeleine has been trying to get Sandra to shave her locks for a long time. She keeps telling Sandra it's such a divine feeling having someone run their tongue all around her smooth pussy. She gets so wet thinking about the sensation. It doesn't matter if it's a male or female doing the licking; just to have a wet tongue moving up and down your slit drives me to orgasm every time.

"I especially love it when it it's your tongue, Sandra."

I had to stop them right there, "Ladies, all of this banter is driving me crazy. Can we just please get back to the park and sort this out later."

Sandra chimed in, "What's the matter Paul, is all this talk making your cock hard? Maybe you would like to be the one to shave me. I just might consider it if you promise to be gentle. Do you think you can handle trimming my muff?"

I was now officially not seeing straight. I'm glad Madeline and Sandra were walking in the right direction, as my vision was as blurry as can be.

Madeline said, "Let's discuss this after dinner, I am starving. Paul, you are in charge of the barbecue. And, I don't want any burned meat tonight!"

Oh my!!