Adventures at the RV Park Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I pleaded, "You know there are stiff penalties for torture. I think it's illegal to be restrained like this. Can I just have a lick?"

Pamela moved to the side of the table and continued massaging my torso. Her hands were moving deliciously closer to my tool. If only she would move lower. And then it happened as if she was reading my thoughts. She removed the towel, grabbed my cock with both hands and began slowly to stroke up and down.

"I don't want you to cum yet. Just enjoy the feeling. We'll make this last." With that said, she took hold of the tip and squeezed. She cupped my balls and lightly squeezed them as well.

That little trick helped to calm me down. I was on the verge of blasting thick ropes of cum in her direction. Obviously, she was a professional and knew how to handle this situation.

Pamela held onto my shaft and poured some more oil all around, covering her fingers and my cock. The extra lubrication allowed her to move easily up and down. She went back to double fisting and massaging my balls in the process. Every so often when she thought I was getting close, she applied the tight squeeze technique and I lasted a bit longer. Every time I flexed, I could feel the butt plug inside my ass.

Pam reached over and grabbed something from the desk. As she continued to stroke, I felt a tightness surround my member. She rolled a cock ring down around my shaft and pushed it all the way down to the base.

"Got any more surprises for me?"

"Well I could get out my vibrating egg, or perhaps a larger butt plug. I have a six inch plug that I adore. It fills me completely."

"No the one that is currently tapping on my prostate is just fine."

"That's the smallest one I have." Pam was smiling and holding my cock tight in her fist. I winced. The cock ring was making my shaft bulge.

I asked Pamela "Isn't any of this getting to you? How can you be so composed with your hand around my cock?"

"I told you I'm a professional. Actually, I have been really wet for a while. Some of my juice is running down my thigh. I think it's time." Pam released my cock and proceeded to hop on the table. She straddled my hips and grabbed my cock once more aiming it her pussy.

To say she was wet was an understatement. She was positively dripping. Her inner labia were inflamed and wide open. Her outer lips were pink with desire. Pam moved up a bit and rubbed the tip of my shaft back and forth along her slit. I didn't need any more lubrication from her juices; I was already slick with massage oil.

Pamela raised herself up, moved forward and guided me directly into her wide open pussy. She pressed down and I slid into her tight box. 'Oomph' was the only sound she made as she fell against my hips and felt the entire seven inches fill her up. "Oh my gawd!" She exclaimed as she adjusted to my extra girth caused by the cock ring. "You are filling me up."

Pamela moved up and down slowly. She leaned over and placed her palms against my chest for support. Her breasts swelled and jiggled with her movement. Her hot quim was massaging my shaft, up and down, up and down. Pam leaned down further and presented her tits for my pleasure.

"Suck on my nipples Paul. Suck them deep into your mouth. I'm sorry for teasing you so much. Gently bite them." I feasted on her breasts. I wish I could hold each one between my hands and suck her entire areole into my mouth; and told her so. All the while she was bouncing up and down on my cock. Our simultaneous climaxes were building together.

"You're right Paul. I need to free your hands."

Pamela raised up high enough to release my throbbing cock. It slapped hard against my belly as I left the wet sheath of her pussy. Pamela climbed over me to set foot on the ground. Her girl juices were dripping down her thigh and onto me. She promptly removed the ring from my cock. It actually felt better to have the artificial sex aid removed. Without the constricted force of the cock ring, my nerve endings came alive, especially my around my glans.

Pamela moved to the front of the table and unlocked the cuffs.

"I want you to fuck me from behind. That's my favorite position. Do you want me to remove the butt plug?"

I told her no. It's providing a level of pleasure I have not experienced before.

We stood together and embraced. Her wonderful tits rubbed firmly against my chest while my rock hard cock smashed against her pelvis. We shared a passionate kiss. Our lips and tongues danced together. She snaked her tongue between my lips searching out my mouth. I met her and pushed back feeling the wet warmth of her tongue. As we broke our union to catch our breath, she bent down on her knees and took a firm hold of my shaft.

"Remember yesterday when I described my perfect cock? This is it." Pamela slipped her ruby red lips down my shaft. She engulfed me and squeezed my balls. Her fingers rolled my sack around like a bag of marbles. "Mmmm, I told you I adore smooth shaved balls." She sucked each one into her mouth, rotating back and forth and then licking all around my sack.

Pam rose to her feet, turned around and placed her hands on the massage table. She stuck her ass out. "Now fuck me hard, Paul. I love it from behind."

I moved behind Pamela, admiring her tight athletic bum. I stepped closer and moved my cock up and down between those tight globes. I used my shaft to massage her back door ring, taking time to stimulate her anal passage. She spread her legs and I was ready to enter. I lined up my cock with her wet labia and pushed deep into the inner walls of her vagina.

I felt every inch of Pamela's cunt and she was feeling every inch I could give. Pamela bent lower giving me more room to explore. I pushed hard until I was buried deep inside.

I held her ass cheeks and spread them giving me a clear view of her tight pink anus. There was still a fair amount of massage oil on her rear. I used the lubricant to slide my thumb back and forth over her sphincter, timing my movement with each thrust into Pamela's pussy. I drilled hard into her. With each thrust she moaned, "So deep, so deep. Gawd, Paul I feel you so deep. Ungggg."

With each thrust, my bum tightened and I felt the butt plug. I figured Pam should experience the same sensation, so I lined up my index finger with her rosebud. On the next thrust deep into her quim, I buried my finger in her anal canal up to the first knuckle.

This brought a sudden gasp, "Oh you naughty boy,"

With each successive movement into Pamela's vaginal walls, I pushed my finger deeper until my entire digit was buried in her ass. Soon I was in a rhythm of pulling my finger out as I pumped my cock in and pushing into her ass while pulling my cock out. The seesaw movement of double penetration was pushing Pam closer to her climax.

Our movements were gaining a faster pace. Pamela was using all her strength to push back into my thrusting. Our fucking took on urgency as our bodies slapped together. My balls were slamming into her outer lips. She was the first to go over the edge.

"Gawd, I'm coming, I'm coming." Pamela's body went spasmodic. Her legs turned to jelly. I grabbed her hips to steady her and kept pumping my cock into her pussy. She was now hanging onto the massage table to keep from collapsing. I bent my knees to keep level with her current position. Her orgasm washed over her. Her juices were running down her thigh, as I kept pumping coming closer to my final ejaculation. I could feel Pamela's hot box pulse around my shaft. It was enough to trigger my orgasm. I shot off several ropes of jism deep inside her cunt.

I fell against Pam, pinning her to the table with my deflating cock still buried inside of her. We stayed in that position for several minutes savoring our union. Some of my cum was now escaping down her thigh. We were a happy mess.

I was the first to move. I stood tall on shaky legs. I pulled Pam to her feet and we embraced, holding each other steady as we regained our equilibrium. She was incredible. Her tits felt so nice pressed into me. Our bodies were slick with oil and sweat. Our deep kiss sealed the moment.

Once we regained our composure, we grabbed some towels from the cabinet and cleaned up as best we could. At least we were presentable to the outside world. We held hands as we opened the door and left the VIP lounge.

Pamela said, "I need to get back and relieve Angela. I definitely want an encore. You took everything I had to give and then some. I may have a sore pussy for a few days, but I will be back for you. I need to feel that tongue between my legs."

"So, can I use the handcuffs on you next time?"

Pam's eyes brightened, "Perhaps, but be prepared for my vibrating egg."

I returned Pamela to the front desk. Angela asked me how the tour went. I told her I was captivated. Angela smiled and informed me we would go on our hike in a few days. "Get some rest. I plan to wear you out. We'll put in 5K at least and then see how you hold up."

I left Pam and Angie to their business and returned to my rig for a long quiet nap. I thought about my camp neighbors and what they might be doing out in the dunes. I smiled. Right now I need rest. We'll see what the nighttime has in store.

12