Adventures at the RV Park Pt. 06

Story Info
Splash time with Madeline and Sandra.
4.4k words
4.68
24.4k
7

Part 6 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 08/24/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 1:

After my morning VIP tour with Pamela, I arrived back at my trailer and took a long nap. I woke just before I heard a knock on my door. I opened it and was greeted by my next door camp mates, Madeline and Sandra. They just returned from their day at the beach and sand dunes. They appeared tired but happy. They still wore very revealing bikinis with tops that pushed their huge tits high up and formed mouthwatering deep cleavage.

Sandra was the first to speak, "Hey Paul, we missed you. We had a good time in the dunes. We worked on our all over tan. Since you weren't there, we had to slather the sun block on each other. My hands were all over Madeline's boobs, her nipples were so hard."

Madeline added, "She kept daring me to run across the sand topless with my big tits swaying. We did take our tops off in the water when we were out far enough from prying eyes. You could have been there."

Sandra continued, "We're headed to the showers to wash all of the sand off. Want to join us?"

I would love to, but I am still recovering from this morning. I'll wait for you to get back and I'll tell you all about it."

Madeline chimed in as they headed off to the showers, "So, you didn't escape Pamela's spell. When we get back we'll have you over for dinner. Tonight is taco salad." Both ladies had a good laugh.

I fell back on my bed and fantasied about that shower.

Sandra and Madeline stopped by their trailer on the way to the camp showers. They grabbed towels, soap and shampoo. Each shower has a changing room, so there is plenty of room for two. Many couples take advantage of the space and shower together. This was the plan for Madeline and Sandra. Once inside the private space, they turned on the water and adjusted the temperature. There was enough room for both under the spray. Sandra removed her top and let the gentle spray wash away the sand from her tits. Next she removed her bikini bottoms and spread her legs wide. The water ran over her mound and through her slit taking away more sand.

Madeline removed her top, freeing her huge boobs. She moved in behind Sandra with soap and the wash cloth. She washed Sandra's backside and then her own mounds. Madeline moved closer and mashed her tits against Sandra's back, moving around and around. Her arms reached around Sandra with the wash cloth and cleaned Sandra's front from top to bottom. She used the soapy cloth to massage Sandra's breasts paying close attention to her nipples. She moved her hands down to the silky smooth pussy lips and washed the sand and grit away. She used soap to lather up Sandra's small landing strip, cleaning her friend.

Sandra twisted around to face Madeline. They mashed their bodies together in a sudsy embrace. They kissed lightly, moving tongues back and forth. Sandra took the soap and cloth to return the favor of cleaning Madeline. Madeline stepped into the hot water spray. Sandra lathered up the cloth and washed Madeline from head to toe. She paid particular attention to Madeline's tanned orbs and hairless pussy. She gently moved the cloth between Madeline's slit. Madeline spread her legs to afford Sandra more room to cleanse her inner labia and clitoris.

Madeline spun under the shower spray to wash the suds away. She adjusted the water temperature to fill the stall with hotter water and more steam. Madeline turned to face Sandra again and dropped to her knees. She wanted to lick and taste Sandra's smooth mons. Sandra looked down on her friend and uttered, "Please eat me. I want your tongue in my pussy and on my clit."

With the shower spray cascading down, Madeline grabbed Sandra's ass cheeks to draw her close. She kissed Sandra's smooth outer lips and tickled her nose on the landing strip. Sandra spread her legs and held onto Madeline's head. Madeline snaked her tongue and dove in. She attacked Sandra's inner labia, splitting her lips with her tongue. Sandra's gash was hot and wet and so sweet. Madeline continued to tongue lash her friend, moving in and out of tight folds and up over her hard clit. Sandra's clit was exposed and Madeline sucked the nubbin between her lips, drawing a short gasp from Sandra.

Sandra spread her legs wider and was almost squatting on Madeline's face. Madeline attacked her pussy, licking all of the girl juice and flicking the hard clit. She pressed her face tighter between Sandra's legs for a final assault. With her tongue licking rapidly, Sandra moaned loudly as her orgasm shook her body. "Oh gawd, I'm cumming so hard baby! Eat me. Eat my wet pussy."

Sandra's climax lasted more than a minute as Madeline refused to let go. Her legs trembled and her hands gripped Madeline's head tight between her thighs. Soon, Sandra's breathing started to return to normal and she steadied her legs long enough for Madeline to raise up and hug her lover. The ladies held each other tight under the gentle spray of water.

Madeline was the first to speak, "Baby, I'm so happy that Paul shaved your cunt last night. I have wanted to lick your smooth lips forever. It was wonderful. I love your taste even more; such a sweet, adorable pussy."

Sandra replied, "We should probably get back to camp. I bet he is fantasizing about us right now. Do you think he's rubbing his hard cock? I owe you one."

Madeline smiled, "Well we have forever, my love."

Madeline and Sandra dried each other, gathered their bikinis and towels and left the steamy shower. They held hands walking back to their trailer wearing only flip-flops.

When the ladies got back to space A17, they yelled over for me to join them. Nap time is over. I strolled over to their rig and joined them for dinner, with a bottle of red wine.

"How was that shower? You ladies were gone for quite a while."

Sandra blushed, "Let's just say it was very stimulating and the hot water so soothing. Just so you know, Madeline really liked the shaving job you did."

We enjoyed a lovely dinner and killed the bottle of wine. After cleaning up, Madeline turned on the flat screen and tuned into the news to see what the world has been up to for the past 48 hours. The girls got on the bed and enticed me to join them.

"So, what do you ladies have in mind?"

Sandra said, "Just a quiet evening watching TV. We want to you spend the night and we'll take you to our favorite river spot tomorrow. This bed is big enough for three."

I was skeptical and told them so. Sandra assured me that they we would have a quiet evening and only sleep tonight. Tomorrow's activity would require all the strength and stamina I could muster. How on earth can I spend a night with these gorgeous ladies and just sleep? My cock has been twitching all evening.

We behaved ourselves and spent the evening watching television with only an occasional grab here or stroke there. It was late and we settled in for much needed rest. Sandra on my left snuggled close and draped one leg over mine. I felt the heat emanating from her pussy against my thigh. Her breasts pressed against my side. She drifted off to sleep.

Madeline was on my right. She snuggled into me and whispered, "Tell me about your day. I take it you were drawn into Pamela's web?"

I related my morning from meeting Angela to the massage with Pamela. As I recalled the events, Madeline moved her hand down to my cock and slowly stroked. By the time I finished I was rock hard and she had a tight grip on my shaft.

Madeline continued whispering, "So you met Angela. Aren't her breasts amazing? So big and soft. She gets really wet when you finger her pussy. I've had my hand trapped by those meaty thighs more than once."

"Maddy, you're killing me again."

"Go on; tell me more about the massage with Pam."

I told her how Pamela had oiled her tits and rubbed them on my feet; how I tried to fondle her boobs and had my wrists put in shackles. Madeline asked about toys.

"Oh, you mean things like cock rings and butt plugs!"

Madeline breathed into my ear, "I would love for us to play with some of my toys."

Her hand never left my cock while we were talking. I glanced over to Sandra who was now sleeping. Madeline massaged my balls. She wasn't shy with her questions, "Did you two fuck?"

I told Madeline all about Pamela getting on top and sliding down my pole. I recalled in detail how Pamela sucked my cock and how I fucked her from behind while I had a finger buried in her ass. I think Madeline was enjoying my story.

Madeline again whispered in my ear, "We told you we would just sleep tonight. But I think your memory is keeping you hard. Keep quiet and don't disturb Sandra. I'll fix your little problem."

Madeline moved down, her hand still tightly squeezing my shaft. Her lips drew near to my cock. She slid her hand down to the root and opened her mouth. Madeline was about to give me a blow job.

I worked myself up recounting my time with Pamela, so it won't take me long to cum. Madeline licked my cock from the base where her fingers held me tight all the way up to the tip. She slithered her tongue around my glans several times and then took me deep into her mouth. She used a strong sucking action on my shaft as she bobbed up and down. I gritted my teeth as I neared my orgasm. I tried not to disturb Sandra who was still asleep snuggled up to me. Madeline moved her hand up and down my cock as she sucked just the tip. That was enough to push me over the edge. My cock pulsed and I delivered a load of cum into her mouth. Madeline swabbed my rod with her tongue and swallowed my cum.

She moved back up beside me and we snuggled. We kissed and I tasted my jism on her lips. I rested a hand on her soft breast and drifted off to sleep.

Chapter 2:

The ladies let me sleep through the night. When I awoke I was still sandwiched between these two lovelies. Madeline had rolled over and was facing away from me. I had moved closer to Sandra who was just opening her eyes. They sparkled this morning.

I whispered, "Morning." And moved closer to kiss her on the lips. She mouthed back, "morning to you", and pressed her lips hard against mine. Sandra snaked her tongue to my lips and I opened my mouth to let her in. Her soft tongue found mine and we lingered in our embrace.

She pressed her boobs into my chest. My hand gently stroked her right breast and tapped her nipple. Sandra whispered, "I want you to make love to me when we're at the river today. I haven't felt your glorious cock deep inside me." As she spoke, she reached down and grabbed my morning wood.

"This is what I want."

It was true. Although she gave me a fantastic blowjob on our first day together, and I shaved her pussy and ate her to a fabulous orgasm, we have not fucked. Sandra continued to lightly stroke my hard on.

"You know Sands; I could stay like this all day long. Your hand feels so good on my cock. I love touching your mammoth boobs. You are so beautiful."

We kissed some more and kept touching each other as we talked about plans for today. Madeline began to stir. I rolled onto my back as she moved over to face me.

"Good morning Madeline. I slept so well. Thank you for last night"

Madeline moved closer and pressed her luscious tits into my side. I was surrounded by boobs and loving it. Madeline moved her hand down to my cock and found Sandra's gently stroking my shaft. She placed her hand on top and whispered, "Good morning you two. I guess we are all awake now."

"We were just discussing plans for today. You ladies are going to show me your favorite part of the creek where we can swim and do other things. I can't wait, although this isn't a bad place to wait."

Madeline and Sandra giggled and both squeezed my cock a little harder. Sandra suggested we start our day with a little breakfast and then pack for our river retreat. Reluctantly we all got up from our cosy cocoon. Madeline and Sandra made a point of staring at my erection with smiling faces.

"Excuse me but it's not going down anytime soon, as long as you two are naked. You know how I feel about you."

We rummaged around for breakfast and fried up some eggs with toast. After breakfast I went back to my trailer to gather things for our day. I found my backpack, made some sandwiches and put together some lunch items. I headed back to A17.

"I'm ready to go ladies."

They looked at me and smiled. "You're not exactly ready yet."

Sandra reminded me that we would be driving out of the park and I might like to put on some pants. They had already donned their bikinis and cover ups. They also had a backpack of drinks and snacks. I went back to my trailer and put on some shorts. I yelled over to the girls, "OK, I'm ready. Let's go, I'm driving."

Madeline and Sandra came bounding out and jumped into my truck. Sandra gave directions as we left the park. We headed down Highway 1 to Arroyo Grande Creek. It was a short drive down the road and we were at the designated place within five minutes.

"You know we could have walked here from the park?"

Madeline said, "We know. But we thought you might not be in any shape to walk back after we get through with you."

We located a parking area close to a dirt path that led to the creek. We grabbed the backpacks and headed off. In a short time we were at the edge of the creek. We followed the running water for less than a mile and arrived at the spot chosen by Madeline for our picnic. The stream emptied into a wide expanse of water. This area of the creek was very shallow and the sun heated the water to a pleasant 70 degrees. There were sandy shores with several large flat rocks scattered throughout the stream.

The girls selected a secluded spot underneath a fern canopy. We laid out blankets and broke out the wine coolers. Madeline and Sandra removed their cover ups and bikini tops.

"Whoa, isn't this public land? I love your naked breasts, but what if someone walks by?"

Madeline assured me that this area of the creek is extremely private and they have never encountered other people. She walked over to me and unbuttoned my shorts and pulled them down.

"Now that's more like it."

My cock responded immediately and grew to full length. Madeline didn't waste any time. She dropped to her knees and wrapped her big tits around my shaft.

"Fuck my boobs, Paul. Move you cock up and down. Yeah, that's it."

Sandra was clapping, "Maddy, you are so bad. Stop teasing him and come over here. Let's eat before we attack him."

Just that quick Madeline was back on her feet walking back to the blanket.

"Well just don't stand there Paul. Come over a grab a sandwich."

I moved over to the blanket and sat behind Sandra. Instead of a sandwich, I reach around her and grabbed her tits. I held them in my palms and pinched her nipples. I whispered, "I like to tease as well."

"Mmm, I love this kind of teasing. Pinch my nipples harder. I'm going to fuck you silly."

Madeline was now the one to restore order. She insisted that we eat lunch because the water was waiting and she wanted to soak in the warm stream and enjoy the sun. We joined her for lunch and wine coolers. My cock refused to go down, much to the delight of both ladies. Sandra would look at me and grab her boob, twisting her nipple in the process. She is such a tease.

After a few more wine coolers we were relaxed. Madeline was the first to make a move. She stood up and removed her bikini bottoms. She was completely naked and her smooth hairless quim looked so inviting. She dashed into the water. Standing in the middle, the water level was only up to her hips.

She yelled back, "This is the shallowest part of the creek and the sun keeps the water warm. It's perfect. Get in here."

Madeline shook her big beautiful breasts and ducked under the water. She jumped up, splashing and twisting. Her tits were swaying as drops of water flew from them every which way. That was enough to get me on my feet and into the creek. Sandra followed and tackled me, sending us both under the water. As we emerged, she grabbed my cock as said, "I'm going to sit on this and fuck your brains out!"

"I'm sorry we didn't make love sooner. I should have taken you last night in the trailer."

Sandra assured me that it was OK, "Madeline ate my pussy when we were in the shower. She loves my new smooth look and I had a wonderful orgasm. I wanted you to rest up for today."

Turnabout is fair play, so I grabbed her tits and said, "I'm going to cum all over these Double D's." We moved our lips together searching for a nice wet kiss. Just as our tongues touched a wave of water splashed over our faces. Madeline made her presence known, splashing and throwing water our way. She grabbed our heads and moved in for a three way kiss. We were three naked people in the middle of the stream, hugging, kissing and licking each other. If some hiker happened to walk by, they would have an eyeful.

We spent the next half hour playing around in the water. We would float, swim and splash in the warm creek water. Occasionally, one of us would perch on one of the many large flat rocks that lined the creek and soak up the sun's rays. The ladies would pose on the rock, spreading their legs and pushing out their mighty breasts. They were my very own water goddesses, Aphrodite has nothing on them.

Sandra was perched on a long flat rock the just above the water line. She was enjoying the sun's rays with her legs spread wide. I swam over to her and moved up on the rock between them. Her shaved pussy beckoned me and my lips. I used my fingers to spread her outer lips opening her blossom to my gaze. Her inner labia were a magnet for my tongue. I dipped in tasting her sweet pussy. I held her lips open and tongued her slit over and over. She was wet and ready.

We rearranged ourselves and moved over to the blankets on the sandy shore. I lay down on the blanket. The sand provided a soft bed. I held my cock straight up in the air pointing to the clouds. Sandra moved over me and squatted. As she descended, she used her fingers to spread her lips just as I had done. The tip of my cock lined up perfectly with her gash. Sandra dropped down on me impaling her on my staff.

"Finally." Sandra was able sit upright and grind her pussy into me. "Finally, I have you inside. You fill me up. I can feel you throb."

Sandra leaned forward pressing her hands onto my chest for balance. Her ripe tits were in my face. I lifted my head up enough to capture a hard nipple between my lips. I sucked hard. Her boob popped from my mouth as she rose up. She began a sustained rhythm of raising and lowering on my cock. On each upstroke Sandra squeezed her cunt muscles gripping my shaft and pulling me off the blanket. My ass moved at least an inch every time she went up.

It wasn't long before Madeline made her appearance, straddling my head. My eyes grew wide as her inner lips drew closer to my lips. She eased her hips down. As she did her pussy opened up and I licked fast and furious. I've never had the pleasure to satisfy two women at once. I've only seen this in porn videos and now I'm in the throes of a starring role. I did my best to apply pressure to Madeline's vagina and let Sandra set her own pace. The ladies were facing one another and held on for balance.

I couldn't see but I know they were rubbing each other's tits and pinching nipples by the sounds they were making. A felt a slight shift by both as they leaned in to share a passionate kiss. I pictured in my mind what I have seen a hundred times on my computer screen. Sandra was humping my cock while Madeline pressed her pussy into my face. I made sure my tongue was reaching her clitoris while I licked and savored her juices. The three of us in unison were searching for a climax and release of pent up sexual energy.

As usual, I was first to achieve the high peak. The hot sheath surrounding my cock is just too much stimulation for me. I doubt I'll ever be able to last more than a few minutes, but it is an incredible bliss for those minutes. I felt several ejaculations of cum fill Sandra and coat my hard pole as she moved up and down. My thighs tensed up. Madeline felt the added pressure of my tongue as I jerked and convulsed through a very satisfying orgasm. I didn't utter a sound as I was preoccupied with helping my two ladies achieve bliss.

12