Adventures at the RV Park Pt. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We start to alternate our breathing exercises. I take a deep breath and hold it flexing my cock. Angela, at the same time releases her breath. She takes a deep breath and squeezes her cunt muscles while I release my breath. We continue our tantric exercise back and forth driving each other higher toward an intense orgasm. It is building slowly with an intensity I have never experienced. We hold each other tighter and tighter. We focus on pleasuring each other and completely shut out the rest of the world. Time stands still while our sexual pleasure explodes.

Angela groans,"Your cock feels like a hot iron, Paul. My pussy is on fire. I'm so close."

Her body quivers and shakes. We both head toward the abyss. I feel her pussy throb and her juices flow all around my cock. The heat of her climax triggers my orgasm and I release several volleys of cum deep into her womb. We hold each other tight and ground our sex hard against each other as we ride this incredible feeling. We are on this wild roller coaster ride with such an intense cum that we almost pass out.

In several moments we regain normal breathing and our muscles relax even though we remain coupled. My cock is firmly planted inside of Angela and we continue to kiss each other. We savor our union. I am astounded we endured 40 minutes of pleasure. I usually don't last more that a few minutes when we are fucking, but the intense concentration required of tantric sex has us breaking all the barriers.

Angela and I look over and witness Barbara and Kenneth explode in a very intense orgasm. It is so erotic. Their bodies meld into one as their passion explodes.

Several minutes later we are able to converse again. We agree this experience is mind blowing and the presence of another couple adds to explosive orgasms. Our friends disengage and rest for several minutes. They regain consciousness and we return to the blanket to decompress. We share some wine and conversation. After 20 minutes they tell us they need to get back home to San Louis Obispo. They thank us profusely for the afternoon and hope that someday we will again meet.

Angela and I are left to contemplate the afternoon. I grab the sandwiches and fruit from my backpack and we settle in for a lite lunch and rest. We agree it is a success and aren't ready for it to end. As it gets close to 4:00PM, we decide to return to the park. I invite Angela back to my trailer for cocktails, hoping I can talk her into spending more time with me.

Angela surprises me saying,"I would love to. I've been wondering if we could continue this date into the evening. I was going to invite you back to my home, but your trailer will be fun."

We clean up and head back to the park, walking slowly and holding hands. My mind is racing with the possibilities of our nighttime fun.

Chapter 2:

Our afternoon hike back to the RV Park is quiet and peaceful. Believe it or not we did not run into anyone else along the trail. Once inside the grounds, we make a beeline back to space A18. I open the trailer door for Angela and follow her in.

Angela turns and wraps her arms around me,"Thank you for today. It was delicious. I wasn't expecting company, but was happy we spent time with Barbara and Kenneth. I'm glad you were open to the experience. Thank you for the incredible orgasms."

We squeeze our bodies together and kiss. Once again, her huge tits and hard nipples press tightly against me. My cock stirs at the thought of more sex. Am I capable of satisfying this woman. I am determined to give it my best.

For the next couple of hours we are very domestic, except for the fact we are naked. I show Angela my makeshift liquor cabinet. She pours cocktails while I prepare a salad and French bread. We watch the evening news and talk about current events. Angela tells me how she and Pamela met and how they came to buy the park. She relates their decision to make it clothing optional; a decision that has paid off with every summer season being almost 100% sold out. She said I was very fortunate to have found an open space this week. It was due to a couple of last minute cancellations. Luck was on my side.

After dinner, we turn down the bedspread, light my electric candles, and put on some mood music. I lay down several towels anticipating a night of juicy cum filled sex. We climb into bed. It is time to get down to business. Angela has a few more surprises hidden in her backpack that she would reveal later on. For now I lay on my back and she moves over on top of me. She straddles my hips and sits upright. I feel her wet juices leak onto my cock. My seven inches are pinned down and nestled into her slit. Her hands glide over my chest. I raise my hands to palm her huge tits. My fingers run circles around and around her pale areole. Her perfect breasts hold my attention for several minutes.

Angela reaches down between us and finds my hard cock. She grabs my shaft, sits up a bit and lines me up with her wet gash. It one quick motion I am buried deep in her pussy. The heat within her wet tunnel surrounds my throbbing dick. My hands continue to massage her tits as she enjoys a slow ride up and down. She is tight. Her inner walls of flesh grips my cock like no other. Angela works up a nice rhythm gliding along my shaft. All of my nerve endings are focused on the tip of my cock.

I know I won't last long in this position and Angela knows it too. She surprises me by stopping abruptly and releasing my cock. She moves to the side, grabs me and proceeds to lick up and around my shaft cleaning her juices. Angela focuses on my glans, wrapping her lips around the head and sucking hard. She engulfs my entire seven inches continuing a wonderful blowjob.

Once satisfied that I am as clean as I could be, Angela releases my cock with a smack of her lips. She looked up and says,"When I saw Barbara lick her juices from Kenneth's cock this afternoon, I knew I had to try it. I do taste really good.. I love my sweet pussy juice."

Angela reaches over to her backpack and pulls out a few items. The first thing I see is a six inch butt plug.

"Geez, Angie what the hell? That's three times as big as the one Pamela used on me."

"Relax big boy. This is for me, not you."

Wow, I am relieved. Angela shows me a piece of plastic that looks like a figure eight.

"It's not plastic, its silicon. It's a dual cock ring. Here, let me put it on you."

Angela reaches over and grabs my cock. She slides one end of the ring all the way down my shaft. She then pulls my ball sack through the second ring and inspects her work. The ring is tight and my cock is throbbing. She wraps her hand around my shaft and jacks me off with a few strokes. Then she grabs my two balls and squeezes hard making sure that ring holds them tight together.

After I am trussed up to her satisfaction she hands me the butt plug and the bottle of lube. Angela moves to the edge of the bed and rolls onto her back. She spreads her legs wide, grabs her ass cheeks and spreads them to reveal her tight bung hole.

"OK, plug me up lover."

I jump off the bed and stand between her legs. I open the bottle of lube, pour a generous amount down her ass crack and onto my fingers. I slide my fingers up and down her crack coating her rim with lube. I proceed to push one digit deep into her anal passage. I push deep past my second knuckle and rotate my finger. I want to spread as much lube as I can so her plug slides right past her sphincter. I remove my finger, pour some more lube and insert two fingers up her ass. My index and middle fingers are now buried to the hilt. I again rotate them feeling her tight tunnel of flesh.

Angela is purring in delight. She loves to have her ass filled. I remove my fingers and pick up the butt plug. I coat it with lube and press the tip against her starfish. I push the hard piece of silicone against her rim. Slowly it sinks into her depth. The body of the plug spreads her ass opening wide as it moves inward. I push very slow and deliberate making sure I was causing pleasure not pain.

Angela responds,"It feels so fucking good. Keep pushing. Fill my ass with my plug. I love being completely filled with six inches of hard rubber."

The butt plug inches further into her anus. As it passes the halfway point, the thickest part is now passed her sphincter and the rest of the sex toy pops right in. I tap on the bottom of the plug to make sure it is properly seated in her ass. Angela releases her ass cheeks as she adjusts to the device. Her legs are still spread out.

Her pussy lips glisten with her juices. She looks so inviting and I won't pass this up. I bend down and bury my face in her vagina. I lick her outer lips. They are so smooth and puffy. I love her waxed vulva. I spend several minutes licking and kissing her meaty inner thighs to the crevice between her thigh and pussy and back again. I move from left to right leaving a trail of saliva across her cunt. My tongue circles her wet flesh.

I'm ready to eat her muff and send her over the edge to another fabulous orgasm. I continue with my licking now concentrating on her moist slit. I snake my tongue and move from her butt plug up to her clit, spreading her inner lips as I go. I repeat my effort licking and dipping my tongue further into her gash. Her liquid essence is so sweet. I lap up all the nectar she produces.

Angela lifts her pelvis forcing her pussy to my lips. She is climbing the peak. I use my fingers to dig into her slit and spread her inner labia open. Her pink flesh is there for me. Her clitoris is showing itself from beneath her pierced hood. I flick her metal bar with my tongue and suck it between my lips. I pull gently lifting her hood and exposing more of her clitoris. I concentrate on her clit licking up and down and side to side. With each flick of my tongue Angela moans and moves closer to climax. She is so wet. I lap up every ounce I can get. My tongues dips deeper into her heavenly opening. I am ready to take Angela all the way. I suck her engorged clit between my lips and press hard against her pussy sending her over the threshold.

"Ahhhh, I'm cumming. Cumming so hard. Keep sucking my clit. Geez, I can't hold it together. Oh gawd, oh gawd. Shit. Shit. Shit. Cummmmiiiinnnnggg!!"

With a final push into my face, Angela's whole body shakes hard and then goes limp. She fell back into the soft mattress on my bed. Her pussy is drenched. My face is drenched. The towel underneath her ass is drenched. Her thighs quiver as her climax recedes. Her breasts sway with every deep breath she takes.

Several minutes pass with Angela breathing heavy and her hands clutching the bed sheets and towels. Her legs are still spread wide. I stand tall enjoying the view in front of me. I watch her pussy throb as her inner labia slowly closes and returns to normal. I dip my head down for one final taste of her swollen vulva, lapping up the remaining juices.

She crawls off the bed and stands up for a moment making sure she is ready for the next scene.

"Alright Paul, I'm ready. I hope you are too. Fuck me silly. Fuck me from behind"

I move behind Angela as she bends over the bed and uses it for support. She spreads her legs and I move in. My cock and balls are trussed up in the cock ring and my shaft is hard as ever. I line my cock up with the pink opening of her cunt and press in.

My seven inches easily slides in Angela's wet cunt. I am in to the hilt and feel the butt plug press against my shaft. I withdraw my cock slowly savoring each millimeter. I pull completely out and run my cock along her slit. I saw my dick back and forth coating it with her juices before entering her gash once again. I move slowly back in. I use my finger to press on her butt plug as I drill deep into her pussy. Angela presses her ass hard against me grasping for every inch.

My hands massage her cheeks and spreads them apart. I plant my feet solidly on the floor as I fuck her fast and furious. I grab hold of her hips and move in and out. My cock is a piston encased within her moist pink flesh. In and out. Back and forth. I hold on tight as I pound her pussy. She is so wet. So hot. Her juices drip down her thighs every time I pull back. My orgasm builds. My glans flares spreading her labia with each thrust. Every nerve ending is concentrated in my penis. I am ready to explode and with one last push I do just that. My cum rises from my balls, down my shaft and into Angela's waiting hole. My cock throbs as the first, second and third stream of jism fill her. My cum mingles with her juices creating a froth that coats my shaft and runs down my balls. We are a sticky mess, but very satisfied.

My legs turn to jelly. I am totally spent. I lean forward resting against Angela with my cock still buried between her folds. I massage her back and shoulders as my lower body presses against her ass and the butt plug. I am still taking deep breaths while my head is spinning. My dick softens while still within Angela's cunt. She flexes her inner walls several times attempting to hold me in place. Nature wins out as I slip from within her gash. Her labia glistening with my sperm. I remove the cock ring that held me in place during our frantic coupling. Our evening is complete.

Angela, still spread out on the bed with her legs apart, asks me to remove her butt plug. I grab the base and gently pull it up and out. Once the wide shaft is past her tight ring the plug pops out. For a few seconds her gaping hole remains wide open. I use the opportunity to dip two fingers deep into her anal cavity. Her sphincter quickly closes trapping my fingers inside. Angela feels the pressure and looks back in my direction.

"You cheeky bastard!"

I wiggle and twist my fingers for a few more moments before pulling them out. My fingers pop out and her little starfish closes up tight.

Angela grabs one of the towels and holds it tight against her pussy trapping my cum and her juices preventing them from dripping onto the floor and bed sheets. We climb back into bed. I lay on my back. Angela slides next to me on her side, resting her head on my chest. With my free hand I reach over and grab her breast, holding it my palm. I just can't get enough of her magnificent tits. These same tits I first viewed on Internet and wanked off. They are so big and so round.

We lay together quietly and talk in hushed tones. "Thank you so much for today, Angela. It was fantastic. Making love with you is the ultimate."

Angela agreed, "Let's do the tantra sex again. We'll see if we can last even longer before we explode. It was so hot watching Kenneth and Barbara fuck and suck. When she was masturbating and watching us, I thought I would climax all over again. It was so intense I was afraid I was going to pass out."

"Hey Angie, I have one request. If you wake up at 2:00 AM and my cock is poking you in the side, just roll over and go back to sleep. I don't think I can live through another early morning rendezvous."

"OK, but next time I might not be so kind."

Next time? I like that. I like that a lot. With that final thought running through my head, we drift off into a deep sleep, joined together as lovers.

12