Adventures at the RV Park Pt. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Gail moves forward and places her hands on my knees. "Are you ready to fuck me hard and fast?"

I confirm that I am ready and place my hands on her lovely ass. Pamela switches on the vibrator and it hums. She moves over and kneels next to us. Gail raises up and my cock glides within her cunt. She is still very wet from my pussy eating and screwing.

"Geez Gail, you are so wet and hot."

"It's from that fabulous tongue of yours, my pussy has been on fire all day."

Gail presses down and grinds into me and raises up again. As she gets into her rhythm, Pamela reaches in with the vibrator and presses it to Gail's clit. I feel the vibration on my cock. This is sure to speed up our next climax. Gail responds to the vibrator by moving quicker and grinding me harder.

Gail's juices are coating my shaft and running down my thighs. I spread the wetness around and lubricate my fingers. I surprise Gail by moving a finger up to her anal passage and push in as she drops down on me. I press my digit deep into her ass. I feel my shaft through her thin membrane. Gail grunts and is now bouncing up and down. I leave my finger buried in her butt while Pamela presses the vibe tight against her clit. She is overwhelmed with pleasure.

Gail's pussy continues to make girl juice that pours out with every downward thrust. It's time to get her to the next level. I plant my feet on the mattress as best I can, and lift my hips meeting Gail halfway. I pump my hips up into Gail's pussy and our flesh slaps together. Pamela has a hard time keeping the vibrator planted against Gail's clit. She changes tactics and moves the humming plastic up to her pointy nipples. She knows all about Gail's sensitive buds and attacks them. Pamela moves the vibrating wand over and around Gail's nipples over and over.

Gail is overstimulated. With her nipples vibrating and my cock plunging, Gail reaches the pinnacle of ecstasy. Her body shakes, her pussy tightens around my shaft and she gushes.

Gail screams out loud and I'm sure the whole camp is wondering what's going on over at space A19. "Keep fucking me. Yes. Yes. Yes. Gawd it feels so good."

Pamela and I look at each other and give a thumbs up. We double-teamed Gail to a gut wrenching orgasm. My cock is covered with her juices. Gail slides around grinding her pussy into me. I savor the feeling even though I didn't cum. I don't know if I'm capable of another orgasm. Pleasing two women at once can take it out of a guy. Viagra and a cock ring are the secrets to success.

As Gail rejoins the land of the living, she moves off my cock and three of us lay back on the mattress fully satiated. I am once again pinned between two naked ladies, warmed by their hot bodies. What a life.

12