Adventures in Blended Families

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Wha... What?"

I remember swallowing harder than I had ever swallowed in my life. My heart was surely going to erupt out through my throat at any moment.

"Just relax, my sweet brave step-son," she whispered in my ear.

Her hands were reaching to the thin straps on her nightgown and lowering them down to the crooks in her elbows. Her thick breasts fell forward onto my lips and, before I knew what was happening, I was sucking on a tight erect nipple and licking my tongue all over her bumpy areola. Little sighs and whimpers invited more interaction and my hands were soon reaching up to pull her breasts together to share the length of my tongue.

After I teased Maggie's nipples for a couple delightful minutes, she turned and sank into me. I could feel those voluptuous breasts pressing into my ribs as she began to run her hands up and down my sensitive thighs. The short hairs on the insides of my legs picked up every gentle caress. The sensation brought my cock to full attention and her body pressing into mine caused a whole new sensation of endorphins in my body. I felt a deep sense of affection and appreciation for this woman and wondered if it was similar to what she felt earlier.

Her lips were now descending on the tip of my hulking erection and I was enjoying my sideview of Maggie's half-nude curvy figure as it pressed into my abdomen. I couldn't keep my hands still so I pulled up on the frilly bottom hem of her nightie until it was just one thin strip of fabric running sideways across her back. Now, I could see all of her plump round bottom as her lower body undulated on the edge of my bed. I could watch her shoulder blades flexing and releasing as her arms continued to caress my inner thighs and her hands moved along the fleshy ridges at the base of my scrotum.

Suddenly, my cock was no longer being engulfed by Maggie's loving lips. She pivoted again, this time spinning her hips to bring her eager sex on top of mine. I could feel how slick her wet lower lips were as they used my thick cock to press their folds open.

"I want you, Boone. Don't you want to stuff your cock up inside my pussy?"

The woman had a way with dirty words and I nearly finished without ever penetrating her juicy warm opening. I quickly grabbed the head of my cock until I felt the moment passed, though.

"That sounds wonderful," was all I could reply.

Then, she reached behind that heavenly cushion of an ass and took my cock in one hand while she impaled her own welcoming opening. A moan echoed off my ceiling as she reared backward. Her knees squeezed my waist and her hands squeezed my puffy pecs as her pelvis grinded slowly back and forth on top of me. I could feel the blissful pressure of her pelvic bone squeezing my cock each time it thrust deep inside her body.

And then I was nearly smothered by those life-giving breasts as she fell down into me. I found my face smashed between those two massive pillows but my hands reached down to grasp two handfuls of her jiggly butt cheeks. I raised my hips to give my cock better access to the gap between her thighs and I pumped with all the youthful energy I could muster. She must have appreciated my enthusiasm because her moaning turned to wailing and then she was nearly sobbing from ecstacy.

"Oh fuck! I'm cumming!" She exclaimed in a whisper.

It was the only auditory sound she could make. I felt her knees twist and her fingers dance between our legs as they helped encourage the orgasm to overtake her body but my cock pounded onward and I could hear my pelvis smacking against her cushiony backside.

After her orgasm seemed to subside, I slung my body around hers until I found myself behind her and on my knees. My cock was quickly re-inserted into her slippery wet opening and I grabbed the thin slip of fabric still bunched up around her waist to use as my reigns as I began to ride my step-mother from behind.

"Oh, god, Boone... I can feel you in my stomach!" She wailed as I popped my pelvis against her thick ass over and over again.

I couldn't believe I could get this deep inside a woman. It was unreal how tightly she could squeeze my cock using those thighs and I felt like my toes were going to curl up over themselves because my feet were clenched so tight.

The wailing and moaning continued until I couldn't hold back any longer.

"Maggie, I can't hold out any longer..." I whispered in her ear.

She hardly missed a beat.

"Just cum inside me, Boone. Paint me inside with that big young cock!"

And so I did what my step-mother commanded and let out all of the anxiety from the day's earlier events and all of my pent up lust for her in one earth shattering orgasm. My thighs spasmed and my mouth locked open. I felt my shaft pump and pump and pump.

When we finally finished, she gave me a love tap on the outside of my thigh, a signal to pull the rest of the way out. I collapsed backward with my knees bent underneath me. I could feel some of our slimey post-coital fluids streaming down my shaft but I was too exhausted to do anything about it. Maggie let her nightgown fall back into place and then pulled the top back up over her heaving breasts before dancing off to the little bathroom connected to my room.

A few moments passed and she re-appeared in my room, settling herself on the edge of my bed.

"What does this all mean?" I asked.

"Well, I think you'll find that, when your father owes a favor, he is eager to repay it. He hates being in someone else's debt," Maggie explained, cryptically.

I soon found out her meaning, however. I stopped closing my door when I masturbated, finding it was easier to just let Maggie or my dad decide whether or not it was a good time for them to enter. And enter they did.

Sometimes, it was just my dad and me, watching his porn collection while we each masturbated. Other times, Maggie brought him to me, like a plaything, and taught me how to properly give a blowjob as we shared turns on his meaty cock. On another occasion, Maggie pretended to catch us in the act and forced us to pleasure her as our punishment. It was a summer of love and exploration and I'll never forget the bond it formed between the three of us.

12