Adventures in Bubble Toy City Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The water quickly rose to my waist and she waved at the camera as we swam over and stood on the table, it quickly covered the plastic couch and continued to fill.

"It has to be a cleaning thing, I'm sure it will stop soon, look, the girl downstairs isn't freaking out." I pointed through the floor at our neighbor happily swimming around.

"Yeah, she does seem happy down there."

She hugged me tight as the water slowed down to a trickle, leaving the whole room submerged in about four and a half feet of water.

"This is probably why everything in here is plastic" I reasoned, before climbing off of the table and swimming around for a minute, "come on in... the water is really nice, I'm sure it's safe."

The princess cautiously jumped off of the table and swam around for a bit before she let herself enjoy it.

"You know, once you get over the creepiness of this whole thing, it's actually pretty fun." She said as she spit water into the air and floated around on her back.

"It kind of is." I laughed.

We happily swam around for quite a while until another less ominous sounding alarm started going off and a blue button was flashing.

The princess looked at me wide-eyed and shook her head as a silent indication that it was my turn to push whatever scary flashing buttons might want to kill us next.

"It probably just lets the water out."

I hit the button the lights dimmed and the entire wall across from the couch lit up as a cartoon started to play.

"Oh thank god, we have a TV in here." She said with relief as she swam to the couch.

We both sat down with our heads poking out of the water to finally watch the orientation.

"I wish we had some popcorn." I joked.

"Shhh, it's starting," she laughed and gently poked me with her elbow.

"Welcome to Hypercore industries synergy driven sexual testing program!" A happy cartoon monkey said as he swung around the screen.

The princess looked at me confused and asked, "Is this supposed to be for kids?"

"Oh I hope not," I responded just as confused.

"Here at Hypercore, our incentive-based synergy testing program has been proven to yield the highest quality results by housing willing participants and allowing multiple companies to test many types of products, while simultaneously gathering scientific data on human sexuality and a multitude of other useful information, including but not limited to..."

A long list of words quickly scrolled up the screen as silly banjo music played and the monkey swung around.

"Could you read any of that?" I asked the princess.

"No... not a word."

The monkey continued his speech "Here at Hypercore we take the utmost care to safely and efficiently house and provide our willing participants with every necessity, while still pushing them past their sexual limitations and getting the highest quality test results."

The monkey held up a piece of paper and said, "Here is a list of company's you will be testing for while you are employed at Hypercore."

The screen jerked to a typed list that was hastily inserted into the film.

It said the following;

Test 0091... Pharm-medico Technologies, the world leader in sexual enhancement pharmaceuticals.

Test 0052... Sophie's electric playground Inc. Specializing in adult novelty toys that push the limits of technology and innovation.

Test 7164... U.S. Military

Test 9312... Unger University's human sexual limitations department.

Test 7622... Kraft Foods. Exotic macaroni division.

We both rolled our eyes as a poorly drawn cartoon elephant with his hat on backward rolled across the screen on a skateboard and temporarily took control of the presentation with a tour of the facilities.

"Exotic macaroni division?" I laughed.

"Look how many times the words sexual limitations came up in our test description." She worried.

We watched as the elephant started with a tour of our room.

"Here at Hypercore, we have the most sanitary and comfortable accommodations, each one of our specially designed rooms are made of a single sheet of thick Lexan plastic and we seamlessly vacuum form furniture and appliances from the walls and floor of every room with a patented technology for efficiency, easy cleaning, and maximum comfort during your stay.

"Here at Hypercore." The princess said in a mocking tone."

I looked at the plastic furniture underwater and thought of about four better and more efficient ways of cleaning a room.

"The innovative once per day self-cleaning service begins as the room is filled with a non-toxic water-based cleaning solution, this process disinfect the entire room and cleans the test subjects in a fun and efficient manner, here at the Hypercore test facility we can provide every modern convenience a willing participant has come to expect in there outside life, and sometimes more."

The skateboard elephant pointed to the pneumatic tube and said, "Our pneumatic tube system will deliver supplies and anything you order from the company store strait to your room, please note the company store only accepts credits as payment, credits and cash bonuses are earned through this satisfaction meter."

He snapped his finger and two pictures popped up in the corner of the screen, one of me, and one of the princess, below each picture there were two empty meters, one said credits and one had a money symbol.

"This is your satisfaction meter, each willing participant is responsible for their own meter, but before you can try it and start earning money you will need to accept the implant that reads your vital signals. Please place your right hand into the receptacle."

We looked behind us and a door on one of the small boxes attached to the pneumatic tube opened up and emitted a dim blue light.

"Place your right hand in the receptacle." The elephant said again.

I looked at the princess and shrugged before swimming over and putting my hand into the machine.

The little door closed around my wrist and I felt a little prick in the palm of my hand.

"Does it hurt?" She asked.

"Nah, it's like I little pinprick."

I slid my hand out and after she was finished with her implant we swam back to the couch to continue the movie.

The skateboard elephant pointed to our meters in the corner and said, "This satisfaction meter will be your best friend in here, as your sexual satisfaction raises, you earn credits and cash bonuses through our incentive program."

"Please note these handy tips while getting to know your meter...

Masturbation without an approved test unit does not count towards the meter...
Your meter rises slightly faster outside of your room and with every pair of eyes watching...
Contact from a partner or self-satisfaction with an approved test unit has the highest monetary value... Why don't you give it a try?"

The screen was silent as we looked at each other not really understanding.

"Why don't you give it a try?" the elephant repeated.

"Should we try? Rainbow princess asked as she scooted closer.

"I guess so; it is why we are here."

"Why don't you give it a try?" The elephant persisted.

She gently squeezed my cock underwater as we watched my meter slowly tick up, "It's working!" She smiled, "Ok do me, do me," She grabbed my hand and rested it on the inside of her thigh as she pumped my manhood.

I slowly slid two fingers up her thigh and down her smooth slippery lips; she smiled as her meter started slowly collecting money.

"Well, this is an interesting tactic," I said as I smiled back.

"Why don't you give it a t...?" The elephant was cut off as the program registered our meters going up. "You're doing great, but do keep in mind that, there are many factors that affect the money acquired, so it's best to just experiment." He did a little skateboard trick and high fived the monkey on his way off screen.

"Oh great, the monkeys back, I missed him." Rainbow princess said in the most sarcastic tone she had in her verbal arsenal.

"Alright, so on to the fun stuff, the company store!" The monkey continued, "To access the HCS store you must use our interface, to select an item, first you look at the icon and then think or say click. Why don't you give it a try? ... Look at the item and think or say click."

Again we looked at each other as it repeated.

"Look at the item and think or say click."

She looked at the icon that said HCS for Hypercore Company Store.

"Click?" She said with hesitance.

"Great job!" the patronizing monkey continued, "You can order anything you want from the store, just remember... if it's not waterproof keep it in the high waterproof cabinets when your room is being cleaned."

"Now on to your control panel," He pointed to the colorful buttons next to the pneumatic tube.

"A full description of door operation and your button panel will be explained thoroughly in part two of your orientation, but the controls you will need immediately are the (blue button) which turns your display screen on and off, and the (yellow button) which starts cleaning and drains the water when you're done."

The Princess got up and slammed the yellow button, and the water quickly drained from our room.

"Awe, I was swimming in that." I joked

She just laughed and shook her head while returning to the couch.

"Breakfast lunch and dinner are served in the conservatory three times a day and you will be notified by this sound," a little chime played. "You may leave your room at any time to partake in social activities or explore our vast complex once you are finished with part two. This concludes part one of your orientations, you may start with part two at any time."

"Wow... just wow!" I said.

"Why do they use such stupid cartoons for this thing, and why do we have to wait for part two to open the door?" The princess was trying to use logic to understand a decidedly illogical situation.

"I know... there was just so much wrong with that whole presentation; it's not just bad... it's like, impressively bad."

"It's just so stupid." She stood up and wrung out her hair while she complained, "When did they say we could eat, all that swimming has me starving."

"They didn't say a time, and we don't even have a clock in here... maybe that company store has food." I looked at the HCS icon and said "CLICK!"

"You have to say click? It's just so stupid." She said as she was walking to the bathroom."

The company store had everything you could possibly need, from food to lawnmowers, I clicked on the food section and when I looked at a cheeseburger a price and description popped up.

"Ooo, Yeah, a cheeseburger, how much is that?" The princess asked as she sat her naked butt down in a puddle of leftover water on our plastic couch.

"Cheeseburgers are two hundred credits."

We both looked at our credit meters on the corner of the screen, mine had ten, and hers had six credits. "We are just destitute in the world of credits," I said as I clicked on some one hundred credit French fries.

"Aww man, I came all this way, just to have to suck a dude off for a cheeseburger?" She asked half joking.

"Yeah, this is not the classiest situation I have ever been in; we really should have read that contract." I laughed.

She looked at me and smiled, "Well, it's a good thing you're cute."

I just smiled and kissed her hand.

"Alright... Dr. Awesome penis, it looks like you have a job to do." She looked at me mischievously as she scooted closer and wrapped her wet fingers around my cock.

I looked at my credits slowly climbing higher, and in a comical trailer park accent, I said, "Let's get my baby a cheeseburger," while I patted her bare belly.

The princess giggled and gently kissed me as I ran my fingers through her hair, I slid my fingers up the inside of her naked thigh, and she shuddered in my mouth as she squeezed my cock tighter.

Without breaking the kiss she climbed up and slid her wet little pussy down my chest and slowly sunk herself down on my cock, we stayed still for a moment as her body got used to having me inside.

She started slowly bouncing and kissing me as I gently circled her hard nipples, I thought about the girl downstairs and how many eyes could be watching us through that camera.

The Princess was starting to quietly moan in my ear as she quickly slid up and down my shaft, I glanced up to our meters and we were each only at fifty credits, so without breaking our rhythm I slid my hands underneath her and picked her up as I stood up and walked around the room.

"Oh... Oh... Oh my god" She said mid orgasm as she was unexpectedly traveling around the room while getting vigorously fucked.

We looked at our credits meter and they were ticking faster, we were both about to hit two hundred.

"K... keep g... going, I want to get a d... d...drink too." She sputtered as her orgasm overtook her.

Just as I was about to cum, she became paralyzed with fear and screamed: "OH MY GOD WHAT IS THAT?" She was staring through the floor at the downstairs neighbor.

"I don't see what you're talking about" I spun around looking at the floor as I slid her up and down my cock a few times.

"Right over there," she pointed to the corner of the room where the neighbor was getting thoroughly fucked by a complicated machine she was riding.

"Oh, yeah... she's really going at that thing," I said as I started pumping cum deep inside the princess, "But look how fast her credit meter is going."

"No not that... the other thing... sitting on the couch!"

I walked us around to the other side of the room while I quickly slid her up and down my shaft and Her quivers turned from pleasure to fear... and then I saw it...

"Is that... no... it can't be..."

"It is... somehow."

I pushed deep into her body as we leaned down to get a better look.

I couldn't believe my eyes, it was the monkey... from the orientation film... the cartoon monkey!

"That has to be a costume, Hypercore can't make real-life cartoons?" she mumbled while she hung off of my shaft.

"That doesn't look like a costume, look how small it is." The monkey was wearing a little lab coat and taking notes as the girl was getting relentlessly pounded by the imposing-looking machine.

"Is he a scientist?" She asked as she slid off of my cock and fell to her knees trying to get a better view.

"It looks like it."

"I... I don't even... I don't even have words for what I'm seeing right now," the princess whispered as the monkey left the room and disappeared down the hallway.

"That's just crazy." I shook my head in amazement.

We sat back down on the couch and silently tried to process what we have just seen.

"How do you think he became a scientist?" The princess asked as the questions began to stack one on top of another, "did he go to school, or is he just really smart?"

"I don't know... did somebody draw him and then bring him to life, or was he born?" I couldn't stop thinking about the social implications of cartoons in the real world.

Again we sat in silence for a bit before she shook the thought from her head and said, "I can't even mentally deal with this right now, I need to eat something."

"Yeah, let's just eat." I agreed, but the questions were still mounting in my head.

After placing the orders and depleting our credits back to single digits, the food came shooting up the pneumatic tube within seconds, and the burgers came on little plates with a can of soda.

"Oh, this is handy." She said as she walked the plate back to the couch.

"What do you think this means?" she handed me her hamburger wrapper and the words, 'Kill the baker' were scrawled across the inside.

I shrugged and instantly dismissed the note as it was very low on the list of strange things I have seen that day... this was the first mistake of many.

While we ate lunch the rainbow princess clicked through different items in the company store.

She was so cute nibbling her well-deserved cheeseburger, she had a little puddle of cum streaming from her body, and her cute naked butt was sliding around in it on the plastic couch.

I couldn't help myself, I leaned over and gently kissed her soft lips... she just smiled sweetly.

I looked through the floor at the neighbor screaming with pleasure as she rode the test machine, I could see from her display that her credit meter was just flying.

"These walls are like completely soundproof," I said impressed with the build quality, "look, she's down there screaming and we can't hear anything."

The princess looked down and laughed, "wow, she's really going at it down there... you get it girl."

I cracked open my soda and watched the neighbor through the floor as the princess shopped.

"Oooh, look at these art supplies, the whole box is only two thousand credits!" She looked at me wide-eyed as she nibbled her burger.

"How are you going to get two thousand credits?" I asked with a suspicious squint.

She smiled mischievously and slowly put her burger down without breaking eye contact...

Well, friends that wraps up the first chapter of our intrepid hero's adventures...

Will the incredulous pair ever escape their self-induced prison? ...And what mysteries lie beyond that long hallway? ...Will Doctor Awesome Penis be persuaded into fornicating with a cartoon? ...And how will Rainbow Princess smooth pussy ever get enough credits for those art supplies?

Find out in the next exciting chapter of... Adventures in Bubble Toy City!

Thank you for reading and please leave a comment if you guys think I should continue this story.

Thank you and much love :-)

Mary

12