Adventures in Chastity Ch. 02

Story Info
Anne surprises Ned with a friend.
1.3k words
4.36
32k
13

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 06/04/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 2 - Anniversary Gift

Morning came, and with it, the pain of Ned's cock attempting to burst through the chastity cage. Looking over, he saw the Anne had slept naked through the night, something she only did if she passed out after an orgasm. It filled him with a certain pride in a job well done. Standing up, he walked to the kitchen to make Anne some breakfast. Beyond the sound of the dripping coffee and butter sizzling in a skillet, Ned heard the flush of the toilet. "Anne's awake," he mused to himself.

Ned kept an eye on the hallway as he poured the batter into the pan. Anne trudged into the living room, her hair in such disarray as though a bird had made a nest in it. Again, Ned found himself feeling that twinge of pride in being responsible for her deep night's rest. "Morning, love. Did you sleep well?" Ned teased as he flipped the first pancake over.

"Yeah." Ned beamed at Anne's words. He could still smell her juices on his face from the night before. He finished breakfast and brought it to Anne as lay on the couch watching tv. "Breakfast, Mistress." Anne gave him a sleepy grin in reply. Ned returned to the kitchen to fix himself some breakfast and clean up the kitchen.

When breakfast was eaten, Ned cleared away both's dishes, returned to the living room, and knelt at Anne's feet. "Would my Mistress like a morning orgasm?" Anne thought about the offer for a moment. "Yeah, I guess so," she said casually as she drank a sip of her coffee. Anne propped her heels on the edge of the couch. Ned kissed her pussy deeply, his tongue slowly teasing her. Anne moved her legs around his head, crossing her ankles behind his head.

Anne laid back and relaxed. From time to time, she would grind and buck her hips in response to his tongue. She began to grow warm as she found herself heaving. Her head swam as she moaned loudly; Anne's finger ran through his hair. Her fingers laced themselves behind his head, and she began to hump his face vigorously. She thrashed about him, her juices flooding his mouth as she screamed her moans. Her body hummed softly as it relaxed. She let him go, but since she hadn't given him the command to stop, he licked softly at her mound, cleaning her up.

Anne waived him off. "Thank you, Mistress." Anne looked down at her husband, her slave, and smiled. Anne spent the day watching tv, playing video games, and relaxing while Ned moved about doing chores. She found herself musing, as she watched him move about in nothing but his chastity cage, how amazing these last 3 years had been.

When they had first married, nearly a decade ago, Ned was a lazy slob. It had been a surprise to her when she found out he was into bondage, even more so that he liked being submissive. What started as an occasional game turned into a lifestyle over time. One day, Ned had told her of his fantasy, to be her full-time slave. He had mentioned chastity, but the idea made her nervous. She had agreed to a compromise, that they could try a long-term version of the game. Ned would not be allowed to masturbate, but no cage would enforce it.

Suddenly, Ned started doing all of the chores. Cooking, cleaning, and waiting on her every need. She enjoyed being spoiled, but she expected him to get bored of it and quit; she was wrong. She wasn't sure what her favorite part of their lifestyle was, being spoiled or the sex.

She had always finished with their sex life before, but she was expected to reciprocate. Now, she could have oral on demand, massages at her whim, and only reciprocate if and when she wanted to. At first, she felt bad. He would get to cum at least twice a month. Over the years, that changed. She found herself making him wait longer and longer. Ned asked her again about chastity; she still didn't care for the idea. He had only asked for her to fulfill two particular sexual fantasies in their years together, and so far, she had denied both the chastity cage and the threesome with two women.

So, three years ago today, she locked up his cock. "Best decision EVER!" Anne thought to herself. Grabbing her phone, she texted, 'Still good for tonight?' Ned walked up with a plate of food, "Lunch, Mistress." She ate her food as the familiar tone of her phone went off. She checked and saw the reply, 'Yeah. Be there at 4.' Anne felt nervous and tense. With the food finished, and the dishes cleared, Anne found herself looking down at Ned, kneeling at her feet.

"Is there anything I can do for my Mistress?" he implored.

Anne began to dismiss him back to his routine of cleaning, but a crick in her neck stopped her. "I want a full-body massage." "Yes, Mistress," Ned said as he clambered to get the lotion and return to her. Putting the couch cushions onto the floor, she laid down onto them. Ned spent the next couple hours lotioning and massaging every inch of Anne's perfect body. "What time is it?" Anne asked, half-asleep, as Ned massaged her feet.

"Ten-minutes to 4."

"Crap!" Anne sat up quickly. "Go to the bedroom." Ned obeyed her commands, unsure of what was going on. Anne followed him. From her bedside, she pulled out some ear plugs and instructed Ned to put them in his ears. She tied his hands behind his back. As she tightened the knot, Ned noticed that she looked up as though she heard something. Anne through on some pajamas and left him there.

Anne left the room to answer the door. She opened the door to find herself looking at the smiling face of Nicole, one of her close work friends. Nicole held a bag in front of her. Anne motioned her in and took the bag from her, placing it on the kitchen table. They sat and visited for a bit before turning to the evening at hand. "So, where's Ned?" Nicole asked, looking around as if she expected him to pop up at the sound of his name.

"I wanted this to be a surprise, so he's tied up in the bedroom."

"Oh," Nicole chuckled in surprise, and whispered, "I wouldn't have talked so loud then if I had known."

"Don't worry about it. I made him wear ear plugs."

"Wow!" Nicole wasn't sure whether she was more surprised or impressed at this point. Anne had entrusted her with details of their lifestyle before, but it always seemed to surprise Nicole. That's part of the reason Nicole agreed to this whole thing, a chance to make it 'all about the woman', and partly to have some no-strings-attached fun since her break-up.

"I thought about blindfolding him too, but I forgot to get something to keep over his eyes."

"I have an idea, if you want," Nicole stood up, reached under her dress and slid her panties off. "Just a thought," she said, her hand stretched outwards with the panties.

"That'll work, just," Anne seemed to be tweaking an idea in her mind's eye, "hold on a sec-."

Anne left and returned with Ned in tow; she removed his ear plugs and instructed him to kneel at her feet. Ned found himself, naked, caged, and bound, staring at the beautiful latina features of Nicole. His cock attempted to swell inside its cage. "We decided to give you that threesome you always wanted," Anne's words hit him like a sledgehammer. He wanted his hands free to paw at both of them, to rip off their clothes and enjoy their bodies. He wished he wasn't caged, he found himself wanting Nicole to see the size of his manhood, not the caged, confined version.

Anne had spent years teasing Ned, torturing him, and denying him. Ned had enjoyed every minute of it, but in that moment, he just wanted to enjoy the two willing women in front of him. He knew, he hoped, that if he did his part, was submissive and obedient, that he would get his chance, even if it wasn't until the end.