Adventures in Fantasy Ch. 05

Story Info
Jan & Mark discuss sharing, watch a couple.
2.6k words
4.37
50.2k
7

Part 5 of the 12 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 12/04/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
kenkx
kenkx
640 Followers

editing by Angel Love

Todd stood up. "Hey, group, it's about time to head back to our rooms. We need to clean up and have an early dinner. The disco should be rocking by the time we finish dinner and take a stroll around the grounds."

Kate agreed and she began to pick up her things. Jan saw Carl move and sit up for the first time. He turned on his lounger and slowly stood. Jan then thought she understood why he had been so silent.

"It's not always true that tall men with big hands have big dicks!" Carl donned his trunks, but not before Jan got a peek. "He can't be more than five inches long...and it's pretty skinny too," she mused. "Skinny body, skinny cock," she thought as she rose and picked up her hat.

Lynn wrapped her towel around herself, covering her breasts and rear end. Kate simply threw her towel over her shoulders and began to stroll toward the hotel. Todd didn't bother to cover himself either. Mark followed Todd's example and picked up his trunks and hat. Jan decided to put her top back on loosely and set her hat on her head.

All three couples were in the same wing. Todd and Kate were directly above Jan and Mark. Lynn and Carl were on the ground floor, two doors down from Jan and Mark.

"Let's meet in the dining room in an hour," Todd suggested. Everybody agreed and the couples retired to their rooms.

"Maybe we lucked out," Mark commented as the door closed. "Todd and Kate seems to know their way around in more ways than one."

Jan pulled off her suit and headed for the shower. "They seem very nice. Lynn's nice too, but I'm not sure about Carl. He was pretty standoffish."

Mark slid his trunks off and joined Jan in the shower. "Yeah, he's a quiet type I guess. We'll know more after dinner, I think."

"He might just be embarrassed," Jan replied, "He's not very well-equipped and that may bother him."

Mark laughed, "Oh ho, so you peeked? I didn't see before he had his trunks on."

"He's kind of short and skinny," Jan giggled, "I thought tall men always had big ones."

"They come in all shapes and sizes, dear," Mark chuckled. "Women have some of the same traits. Did you notice how saggy Lynn's tits are? She's a real doll, but she got shorted in the boob department."

"I saw you ogling her, and Kate too," Jan grimaced. "Evidently you like seeing saggy boobs as much as perky ones."

Mark hugged his naked wife to him. "Seen one woman naked, you want to see more women naked! But most of all, I like to see and feel you naked."

Jan reached between them and took Mark's penis in her slim fingers. "Well, let's wash each other and then I'll let you prove how much you enjoy my body, big boy."

Once dry, Mark led Jan to the large bed and prompted her to stretch out. He kissed her deeply and let his hands explore her breasts, feeling her nipples harden between his fingers. "Did seeing all those strange cocks excite you?"

"I'll admit that it did, if you'll admit that seeing the naked women got you aroused," Jan responded as she lightly stroked Mark's shaft.

Moving his hand between Jan's legs, Mark felt the wetness he'd halfway expected. "Fucking you should make me very hungry. Why don't we enjoy a quickie before we get dressed?"

Jan spread her legs apart, inviting her husband to massage deeper. "I wanted you inside me while we were out by the pool. All that sex talk made me so horny," she admitted breathlessly.

Mark took his sweet wife at her word and moved between her legs. He rubbed the head of his now-erect shaft up and down her damp slit, and then gently slid inside her tight orifice.

"You feel so good," he whispered.

Jan adjusted to her husband's thick meat and felt her clit swell as he bumped into her pelvis, penetrating her fully. "Oh, yes baby, you know what I like," she cooed.

Mark set up a rhythm and enjoyed his wife's avid response to his probing. "You like to feel a cock in your hot pussy, don't you? You want to be filled with a long, thick rod."

"Yes, yes," Jan gasped, "I love the feeling when you're inside me like this."

"What if it was Todd's nice big prick instead of mine?" Mark asked as he continued to slide in and out.

Jan heard her husband's words and a clear vision of Todd's uncut cock flashed before her eyes. She imagined how Todd's prick would swell to its full length, his foreskin sliding back to reveal his bulbous head.

"Oh, God, baby," she gasped as her vaginal muscles tightened around Mark's shaft.

"Maybe Todd would like to fuck you like this. I think he would give you a good fucking if you let him. Pretend it is his big, thick cock in you right now."

Jan was fully into their fantasy now, raising her hips off the bed to meet Mark's pounding. Both were envisioning the same lustful act, causing more nectar to flow and Mark's cock to reach full erection.

"Oh yes, fuck me good, give me your big cock," Jan begged as her husband feverishly thrust with all his might.

Mark felt Jan shudder and go stiff with a massive climax. Her effort, in turn, made him lose his control and he flooded her with blast after blast of his warm cum. They clutched each other tightly as the waves of passion finally ebbed.

"That was incredible," Mark sighed as he rolled onto his side.

Jan opened her eyes and looked at her husband's half-stiff rod. Without hesitation, she moved down his body and drew his sticky cock into her mouth. The taste of their combined juices was intoxicating and she bathed his limp organ and finally let it slip out with a little pop. Jan licked her lips, and then allowed him to pull her face to his. Mark kissed his pretty wife and let his tongue explore the mouth that tasted of cum.

"We need to clean up and get dressed," Jan finally whispered as they lay naked on the rumpled bed. "We don't want to be late for dinner, do we?"

Mark shook his head. "No, we need to be on time. You wouldn't want to keep Todd waiting would you?"

"You sound jealous already," Jan replied, "It was only a fantasy, you know."

Mark looked at her lovingly. "Not jealous, just teasing you a little. If you want to see how he feels for real, I think Todd would be happy to oblige. My only provision is that I have to be there and perhaps join in."

"I think you're really serious," Jan murmured, "I really believe you want it to happen."

Mark gave her a wry smile. "Well, Kate might have something to say about it too," he hedged. "I just want you to know that after our long discussion about our fantasies, I've continued to think about what it might be like to share with another man or another couple. I thought that was one of the reasons we decided to come down here on vacation...to experience new things, maybe live out a fantasy or two."

"You're full of surprises, Mark," she told him seriously. "I didn't think you were all that serious before...uh, before today. I just figured that we'd come down here and maybe see some naked people and perhaps expose ourselves a little for the fun of it. I've wondered what it would be like to let other people see me topless, and maybe see what some other men look like down there. Now, on our first day here, you have practically invited me to jump into bed with a strange man. I don't know what to think at this point."

Mark decided to be patient and not press the issue any further. "I agree, we have plenty of time. We just got here, so there's no rush to do anything. I was just making sure you knew that I am not setting any rules or objecting to whatever you want to do, honey."

Jan took a deep breath, "Good. All this is so new, I'm not sure about anything right now. Let's get ready for dinner and get better acquainted with this whole scene, okay?"

Mark kissed his wife several times and hugged her to him. "I love you, sweetie. I always will no matter what. I want you to believe that."

"And, I love you that same way," Jan replied as she melted into his arms. "Now, which sundress shall I wear?"

Mark slipped on a golf shirt and a pair of khaki shorts. He decided against wearing underwear. He slipped on a pair of boat shoes and looked up in time to see his wife slide a white, lacy sundress over her head. Her breasts were bare and he noticed that she, too, omitted her usual silky bikini panties. Jan fastened her ankle bracelet and slipped into a pair of three-inch heels.

"We just sign for everything, don't we?" she asked. "I won't need a purse will I?"

"Right," Mark said. "We just sign our room number for whenever we are here at the resort. I've got a room key, so I think we're set."

Lynn and Carl were already in the lobby. They watched Jan and Mark stroll up and greeted them. Lynn wore a blouse and a pair of shorts. Her thong sandals displayed her freshly painted bright red toenails. Carl wore a T-shirt, a pair of light blue shorts, and sandals.

"I love your dress," Lynn gushed as they walked up.

"So do I," Carl echoed. "It shows you to good advantage, especially when the light's at your back," he added with a grin.

Jan suddenly realized that her light colored outfit was, in fact, somewhat transparent. "Oh well, they've already seen me almost bare," she rationalized.

Kate and Todd finally joined them. "Sorry we're a bit late," Kate said. "Todd lasted a lot longer than normal." They all laughed and Todd beamed.

"Making love on the balcony was so exciting, I didn't want to stop," he boasted. "Hope we didn't disturb you guys."

"We were too busy to hear a thing," Mark assured him. "We haven't explored our balcony yet."

Todd patted Mark on the shoulder. "Let us know when you do, Kate and me may want to watch," Todd said half seriously.

Dinner was enjoyable. They ate fresh seafood and drank several rounds. Kate turned to Jan as they finished the main course. "Tell us more about your fantasies," she urged. "You've piqued our curiosity."

"No way," Jan replied, "I'd be too embarrassed."

Mark broke in. "Ours are probably very common among old married couples," he stated, "It's likely that you all have similar dreams."

"Let me guess, then," Kate responded with a wink, "You are both wondering what it would be like to make love to someone else, right?"

"Oh God," Jan gushed, and put her hands over her face.

"Bingo," Mark confirmed. "We compared our fantasies one night after I caught Jan masturbating with her vibrator. That's when we each admitted that we had occasional dreams that involved other people."

Todd leaned forward. "Have either of you ever acted on those fantasies?"

Mark and Jan both shook their heads. "No we haven't. We just recently got around to revealing our fantasies to each other," Mark stated.

"It is a common fantasy," Lynn interjected. "Carl and I have had those dreams too. Frankly, that's one of the reasons we decided to come down here," she added with a gulp.

Carl seemed to pale another shade with Lynn's admission. "It's just been a fantasy with us too," he blurted somewhat defensively. "We aren't swingers or anything like that."

Lynn continued, "I've sometimes wondered what a big one would feel like. My Carl is a good lover and all, but, well, you know, a gal can dream a little can't she?"

Everybody but Carl chuckled. "Don't worry, Carl," Kate said, "there are quite a few men here with shorter sticks. I'll bet you know what to do with your equipment. That's what really matters."

"That's encouraging," Carl replied wryly. "It's easy to see how I stack up here at Playa del Maya. It's out there for all to see. Fortunately, I have some other attributes that help make up for my shortage."

Kate looked at him critically. "What do you mean, Carl? Can you elaborate on that last comment?"

Carl looked around the table quickly and saw that he had everyone's attention. He simply opened his mouth and extended his long, thick tongue. As his mouth closed again, Kate and Jan's opened. "Wow," Kate gasped, "I see what you mean."

Lynn chuckled and poked Jan on the arm. "Pretty impressive, huh?"

Jan reddened and looked across at Mark. "Yeah, I guess so."

Lynn put her hands under her soft breasts and lifted them up through her blouse. "I was behind the door when God handed out big firm boobs, but he made up for that mistake by blessing me with a tight kitty and a love of everything oral."

"You suit me just fine," Carl stated with a smile. "I can't believe you're telling these folks all your secrets, however," he added with a grin.

"Hey, everybody," Todd said, "I think Carl is finally coming out of his shell!"

Carl looked across the table at Todd. "Not a shell, Todd, I just take a little longer to show my colors, so to speak."

"That's fine with me," Todd immediately agreed. "It's good to get to know people when you're at a place like this. We're just happy that you're new friends."

The sound of loud music began to filter into the dining room. "Sounds like the disco is beginning to warm up," Todd said. "Why don't we take a walk around the grounds, then go dance?"

The three couples strolled along the winding pathways and along the perimeter of the resort. There were tropical plants and flowers everywhere they looked. They walked past ground floor rooms and noted other couples in various stages of dress.

"How about that?" Todd asked as they passed one room on the far side of the resort.

They looked through the open patio door as a woman emerged from the bathroom. She was naked and she moved to the middle of the bed, crouching on her elbows and knees. A man joined her on the bed and moved behind her. His cock was already erect and throbbing when he pressed it against the female and quickly entered her. The couples could hear her groan through the open door and instinctively stepped closer.

The woman's long blonde hair fell across her face and her pendulous breasts began to swing in rhythm as her lover plunged ahead. "Oh, man, that's quite a scene," Carl whispered as they stood watching.

The show didn't last that long. The man went rigid and they could tell he was filling his partner with his load. "Pretty quick on the trigger," Kate said as they began to walk away. "I'm glad you aren't like that, dear," she added as she squeezed Todd's arm. Jan felt a tingle traverse her torso when she heard Kate's compliment.

The couples moved on with similar thoughts in their heads of good times to follow.....

Interested? Watch for Chapter 6 to cum.....

kenkx
kenkx
640 Followers