Adventures in Grocery Shopping Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She then leaned in and kissed me, spreading my shirt open and pressing her tits against my chest.

I could feel her hard nipples pressing into my chest while we kissed, and she started grinding her hips against me. After a couple of minutes, she pulled her lips from mine and straightened up slightly.

Looking me in the eyes, she slowly began to slide her body back, and then down, until she was kneeling on the floor between my legs.

Still not taking her eyes from mine, she wordlessly opened my pants.

As she started pulling my pants down, I stood, making it easier for her.

First, she pulled just my pants down, and I stood there facing her in just my boxers. I watched as she lowered her eyes to my bulging drawers, and sighed audibly as she wrapped her fingers around my cock.

"Oh yes," she whispered, squeezing my shaft gently. "You don't disappoint at all!"

I then moaned as she leaned in, kissing my rod while her hands slid up to my waist band.

She began to slowly tug my boxers down, and then she gasped when my thick, hard pole sprang free.

"Oh, shit!" she said softly. "Nice and thick, and long! And you said you couldn't compete with a horse!"

Letting my boxers fall to the floor, she then leaned back, wrapped her fingers around me again, and slowly stroked the length of my cock.

After a couple of strokes up and down, she held my cock against my leg, leaned back in, and began kissing the length of my shaft, starting at the ring below the head, and slowly moving up to my body.

Reaching the base of my cock, she then held it up against my stomach. She first kissed and licked my balls, and then began kissing and licking her way back to the head.

When she reached the head, she flicked her tongue around the rim, and then slowly lowered the shaft.

As I watched her, she looked back up at me and softly wrapped her full lips around the head of my cock..

Opening her eyes wide, she slowly slid her lips down the length of my rod, until her nose reached my pubic hair.

"Oh, damn!" I moaned, reaching down to hold her head. Her full, soft lips felt like they formed a vacuum around my cock as she began to suck on it.

Feeling me hands at the back of her head, she moaned, "MmmHmm!" and started to slowly bob her head up and down the length of my pole.

I stood there for a couple of minutes, reveling in the sensations that she was giving me, until I finally had to lean back and sit down.

"What's wrong?" she asked softly, as my cock slid from her mouth. "Wasn't that good for you? I haven't had a real cock in a long time, so I'm sorry if I'm out of practice."

"Out of practice?" I laughed. "That was incredible! I couldn't stand any longer. You were making me weak in my knees!"

"So, you want me to keep going?" she asked, reaching up and stroking me.

"Oh, hell yes!" I told her, reaching for her head again.

"Mmmmm!" she moaned as she plunged her face back down on my cock.

"Oh yeah!" I gasped.

Catarina continued to suck me off for the next few minutes, almost bringing me off deep in her mouth a couple of times, until I finally had to pull her head back.

"Holy crap!" I gasped. "If you don't stop, I'm going to cum!"

"Why would that be a bad thing?" she asked.

"Because, my dear," I gasped as she slid her tongue along the underside of my shaft, "I am no longer 18 years old. I don't know if I can go more than once a night, and I don't want to finish like that our first time together!"

"Hmmm" she moaned, wrapping her lips tightly around the head of my cock again.

"Ohh damn!" I gasped.

"Ok," I said, reaching down to pull her back a couple of seconds later. "You're just being naughty now! Come up here!"

Giggling, Catarina sat back on her legs and slowly stroked my wet shaft.

I reached down, took her hands and pulled her up until she stood in front of me again.

I then reached down to the backs of her legs and slowly pulled her towards me.

Straddling my legs once again, Catarina reached down and took my hard cock in her hands as I slid forward, until my ass was at the edge of the seat.

I then slid my hands up to her hips and slowly started to pull her down. She placed her knees on the seat cushion at the sides of my hips and looked me in the eyes as she started sliding the head of my cock up and down her wet slit. Nestling it at the opening to her hot pussy, she whimpered softly.

Her eyes opened wider as she lowered herself just enough to make sure te head was set inside her, and she exhaled sharply.

She reached her hands out and held on to my shoulders as I kept my grip on her hips, and then she slowly bent her knees, sliding her hot, wet pussy down the length of my pole.

"Ohh Kuuurrrt!" she breathed when her ass finally rested on my legs.

I was buried deep inside her, and I could feel her pussy hugging tightly to my cock as we both remained motionless.

Catarina then started moving her hips back and forth when I slid my hands around and began squeezing her ass.

"Ohhhh godd yesss!" she moaned softly as she gripped my shoulders tightly and grinded herself against me.

She started moving her hips faster and her breathing was soon getting heavier.

"Ohhhhhhhh!" she moaned a few minutes later, as she released her grip on my shoulders and lay her head on my chest.

My hands were still on her ass, and I pulled her forward hard, slamming her wet pussy onto my hard shaft.

She yelped loudly when she felt the head of my cock press against her cervix, and then she moved her hips and moaned again.

"Oh damn!" she moaned in my ear, pressing her tits against my chest. "I feel so full!"

Catherine continued to move her hips, grinding against me, forward and back, side to side, as I held her asscheeks firmly.

"Oh my god! This feels so good!" she moaned, pushing against me.

I let her ride me for a little more, and then backed her off of me.

We both stood, and I led her around to the arm of the love seat.

Turning her around, I bent her over the arm and flipped up her dress. Stepping up behind her, I placed the head of my cock just inside her wet hole, and shoved my hips forward.

"Ohh!" Catarina yelped loudly, as my hips slammed up against her ass.

"Shh! You don't want your grandkids to wake up and see Grandma like this!"

Catherine moaned and reached out for a pillow as I grabbed her asscheeks again and squeezed them.

Burying her face in the pillow, I heard her moan louder as I started fucking her.

I slid my thumbs over to the ass cleavage and pulled up and out on her cheeks as I started moving my hips a little faster.

"Ohh yeah!" she moaned, pulling her face from the pillow. "Fuck me! That feels so good! Fuck me harder!"

"Shhh!" I reminded her.

"Don's shush me!" she growled at me. "Fuck me!"

Laughing, I pulled harder on her asscheeks, and started slamming my hips against her.

"Ohh shit!" she moaned. "Sooo goooood!"

I fucked her tight, wet pussy, feeling it squeeze down on my shaft as she continued moaning and breathing hard.

After a couple more minutes, Catarina reached her hands out and planted them on the seat. Raising her head and shoulders, she started pushing back at me.

"Yes! Yes! Yes!" she moaned loudly. "Fuck me! I'm gonna cum! Fuck me hard!"

I did as she asked, squeezing and pulling on her asscheeks, almost lifting her feet off the floor, as I slammed forward. Her pussy was getting so wet, I could feel her juices on my balls and see a frothy foam forming around the base of my pole.

"Oh shit! Yes!" she exclaimed. "Right there! Yes!"

A couple of seconds later, her arms collapsed and she fell forward again, and I could feel her pussy walls clamping down on my cock.

"Ohhhyeahhh!" she growled. "Fuck me! I'm cumming! Yes! I'm cumming!"

I slid my cock back, until just the head was still inside her, and then slammed it forward, burying it deep.

"Ohhhyeahh!" she yelled, her body quivering.

She lay bent over the arm, her body still shaking and her ass coated in a layer of perspiration, as I slowly slid my cock from her pussy.

Catarina moaned at the empty feeling, and then gasped as I slid my cock along her asshole, coating it with her juices.

Just as I placed my thumb at her tight, puckered back door, we heard a noise from upstairs.

"Gramma!"

"Shit!" she moaned quietly, jumping up from the arm of the loveseat. "I've got to see what's wrong!"

"Tuck yourself in!" I reminded her as she tried to walk quickly to the stairs.

Giggling, she adjusted her dress as she looked over her shoulder at me, and then went up, clutching tightly to the railing for support.

I sat on the arm of the loveseat as I heard her quietly talking to her grand-daughter for a minute, and then all was silent.

A couple of minutes later, she came back down, still leaning heavily on the railing.

"She wanted to know why we were fighting," Catarina whispered as she walked up to me. "I told her that we weren't fighting, that we were just wrestling around."

"She fell back asleep, but we have to be quiet," she continued, reaching out and stroking my still hard pole.

As I leaned against the side of the loveseat, Catarina knelt down and looked up at me. Still stroking my shaft, she leaned in and kissed the head.

With our eyes still locked on each other, I sighed while she slid her lips down the length of my rod.

I reached down and took a handful of her long hair, holding it tight, as she continued cleaning her juices off of my cock.

After a short while, she leaned back, licking her lips.

"I taste pretty good on you!" she told me.

Still holding her hair, I gently pulled her up.

"You taste pretty good right from the tap," I replied, kissing her.

"You taste pretty good on those lips, too!" I continued, turning her around.

When the backs of her ass was up against the arm of the seat, I gently pushed her backwards until she went over the side.

With her ass still on the arm, my hands on her hips, and her legs hooked over my elbows, I stepped forward and lined my cock back up with her pussy.

Catarina yelped as I slammed my hips forward, shoving my hard shaft into her depths.

I started fucking her faster, holding tight to her hips and keeping her legs in the air. Her tits fell back out of her dress and were bouncing around on her chest, almost hitting her in her face as I thrust back and forth.

"OhhYEAHHH!" she moaned loudly, throwing her head back.

"Shhh! You're going to wake up the kids again!" I teased her.

"Don't 'shhh' me!" she hissed at me. "Just fuck me harder!"

I laughed, and did just that.

I slid my hands to the backs of her legs and pushed them back and started slamming my hips forward.

"I don't know what you're hitting, but it's going to make me cum again!" she moaned, her eyes open wide and her hands grabbing the seat cushion.

"Oh damn!" I replied. "Your pussy's so tight like this, it's going to make me cum, too!"

"Oh fuck! Yes! Cum with me!" she gasped.

"Cum! Cum! Oh baby! I'm almost there! Cum with meeee!" she whimpered.

"OhhhDAMN!" she wailed, as her hips started bouncing off of the arm. "I'm cumming!"

I felt her pussy squeeze down on my shaft, as she came, her juices flowing freely around my cock and down her ass.

"Oh shit!" I gasped suddenly. "Yesss!"

I slammed my hips forward hard, burying my rod as deep as I could, as I felt my cum start to spew inside her.

That seemed to set off another mini-orgasm for her, and her pussy walls started milking my shaft.

"Oh, damn!" I moaned, my hips bucking against her.

"Ohhyeahhh!" she moaned in agreement as I let her legs down and she wrapped them around my waist.

We stayed locked together like that for a couple of minutes, until I felt her legs open and start to slide down my body.

I looked down at her sweat-covered body, draped across the arm of her loveseat, her dress open and disheveled and her tits exposed as I slowly slid my shrinking cock out of her wet hole.

She moaned as I stepped back, her legs still splayed open, and our combined juices starting to slowly drip out of her.

"Holy crap!" I breathed, holding on to the arm as I tried to walk around to the front of the seat to sit.

"Oh yeah!" she breathed back, reaching her arms out to me.

As I sat down, giving my legs a much-deserved break, Catarina rolled over and laid her head in my lap.

She reached out and ran a fingernail along my wet, deflated shaft, sliding it through the wetness.

Without a word, she then slid off of the seat and knelt between my legs, wrapping her fingers around my cock.

I moaned softly as she started licking our combined juices off of my rod, and then slid her lips down the soft length.

"Mmm," she moaned when she released me from her mouth. "We do taste good together!"

"Are you SURE you can't go again?" she asked, licking her lips.

"There's only one way to find out," I told her.

12