Adventures in Housesitting Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

streetbball3400: glad i could help :)

teasingcpl42: would u play WITH them too? both of them there?

streetbball3400: as long as it was just pleasuring her, yes. i don't do guys

teasingcpl42: lol no just her. u know, suk & fuck... take turns... that kind of stuff

streetbball3400: definitely!

His hand was now inside his shorts giving himself long, slow strokes; drops of precum oozing on to his fingers as he slid all the way to the top and gently squeezed before beginning the trip back down again.

teasingcpl42: fuck yeah... u got us SOOOO hot here... mind if I suck him off?

She was grinding hard against his hand again, her left hand joining his when she wasn't typing.

streetbball3400: go for it! :)

teasingcpl42: ur so fuking hot... just don't cum i want to watch u

streetbball3400: ok

From the camera's vantage point and the poor light, he only saw their bodies shift around until her backside nearly completely filled the view. He stared - goggle-eyed - at her full, round cheeks spread wide by her all-fours position on the bed to reveal the bottom end of her cloth-covered lips and the thin, black strip of cloth running up over her puckered asshole to the barely-visible flare of cloth at the top of her hips. The fabric between her thighs was obviously bulged from fingers that were rapidly thrusting in and out of her pleasure hole and her hips softly rocked up and down as she worked on her un-seen lover.

'She's getting all in on that blowjob! Damn lucky guy, all right!' he thought, staring at her spread, barely-clad backside as his hand furiously worked his cock. 'That could so easily be Meg... Gah! Where would you even start on that? Tongue, hands, mouth, fingers, cock first?'

Mindful of her request, he reluctantly kept his pace just below what he needed to coat the inside of his shorts with his seed while imagining the ass before him as the bottom end of a certain gorgeous redhead he knew.

After several minutes which seemed to be hours, the vixen before him finally rose and turned back around to face him, her arms moving up and out of sight for a moment before both hands returned downward to type.

teasingcpl42: hope u didn't mind watching. could u see much?

streetbball3400: just an incredible view of ur HOT backside, plenty enough for me :)

teasingcpl42: glad u liked. SO hot knowing i was being watched. what were u thinking about?

streetbball3400: just imagining all the things i'd do with an ass like that in front of me

teasingcpl42: I think u should get naked and tell me about it :)

With a wiggle of his eyebrows, Jeremy set the laptop aside; shucked off his little bit of clothing, and moved the end table around in front of him to grant a better view. When he was repositioned and sitting back down, slowly stroking his cock, she had just two words to say as her hand slipped back between her things and under the fabric of her thong.

teasingcpl42: oh my!

Jeremy smiled and started to type, but she beat him to a reply all while madly finger-fucking her pussy.

teasingcpl42: i want to fuk u soooo bad.... wish you were here to play with us ALL NIGHT!

teasingcpl42: mmm... stroke it for me baby! u got me soooo wet

Sliding her hips closer to the camera, she pulled the fabric of her underwear up tight to where it disappeared between her swollen, glistening, aroused lips to give him a good view. Suddenly, her husband's hands appeared at the sides of her hips and quickly slid off her undergarments to reveal her pussy in all its glory.

'Holy shit!' he thought, staring at the heavenly slit before him. 'Not a trace of hair anywhere, either! I bet she's fun to go down on...'

Stroking faster now, he watched her slip her fingers back inside again before her husband's hand pulled them out of the way. Confused, Jeremy wondered what was going on until his eyes widened even more at the sight before him. The man spread his wife's lips wide to give Jeremy an unobstructed view of her waiting, willing hole and engorged clit protruding visibly above it.

As he stared in rapt amazement, she began typing again while her husband opened her most intimate place for the enjoyment of a complete stranger.

teasingcpl42: i want u in there RIGHT NOW i want u to fukk me soooo hard

Jeremy shook his head in rapt amazement, stroking faster.

teasingcpl42: mmm... rub her underwear on your cock. i want to watch u cum all over them

Without even thinking, Jeremy grabbed Meg's thong and rubbed the soft, silky material against himself as he stroked, although a bit slower now. The image blurred as the two on the other end shifted around, then he clearly saw her poised over her husband's thick shaft before she plunged down on to him.

streetbball3400: this will hav to do, ur so fukking hot!

Watching with jealous awe as she bounced on top of him, his fingers barely able to type out a coherent sentence (even within the loose constraints of chatting), he suddenly shouted out loud.

"HOLY fuck!" he exclaimed, after the camera jiggled one more time as her husband tipped it upward to give him a view of her glorious, bouncing breasts as she rode him hard. The slow frame rate of the video feed largely presented him with nearly-still images of her round, full breasts and large, pink areolas. In the center of each one was a large, round, protruding nipple that alternated between pointing straight at him and up at the ceiling as she slammed her body up and down on her husband's cock.

'I want to suck those SO bad... that, and listen to the moaning she has to be doing right now.'

streetbball3400: u don't know how bad i want those in my mouth while I fuck u

streetbball3400: dam i want to be there with u!

By now, she had stopped riding up and down and the view had become more stable as she rocked herself forwards and back, no doubt grinding her ass against his hips. Jeremy licked his lips, lost in a fantasy that alternated between this mystery woman and Meg as his gasping, moaning, writhing lover as an orgasm began to boil deep in his loins.

Shifting his laptop, he centered their view on his cock. Stroking hard and fast, he closed his eyes and grunted as his massive load emptied in to Meg's thong. Spurt after spurt shot in to the slim garment until he finally felt drained.

Panting hard, he opened his eyes and pulled the piece of clothing away from his slowly receding member. A thick string of jizz clung between it and his cock head as he shifted it to show the massive glob of his seed coating the fabric and his fingers.

Other than the slight jiggle and wobble of breasts, he didn't see much movement for a moment and no words were typed from the other end.

Finally, she slumped forward and her right shoulder largely filled the screen and he could tell her whole body was heaving as she breathed heavily. Jeremy waited patiently, smiling softly, as she came down from her own orgasm.

Eventually, she began typing again.

teasingcpl42: so fucking hot. i cummed 3 times after you cummed on her underwear

Jeremy's eyes widened in astonishment.

streetbball3400: wow! pretty good huh

teasingcpl42: oh yeah. maybe i should send u my pussy soaked pair to cum all over

streetbball3400: this was the first time i've cum on underwear before... might be fun tho if ur husband didn't mind :)

teasingcpl42: mmm... we might hav to talk about it :) sooooo hot watching u cream all over them!

teasingcpl42: i want to lick that clean soooo bad

Jeremy smiled.

streetbball3400: that'd be fun to watch

teasingcpl42: want to send them to me so i can taste u? :)

streetbball3400: lol no, fun as that would be i better wash them and put them back

teasingcpl42: well, *I* think u should leave them on her pillow with a note that says thinking of u

Jeremy laughed out loud. "Uh, how about no."

streetbball3400: her husband is a walking clydesdale. i value my life and lack of horrendous pain

teasingcpl42: well, if u ever house sit for us keep it in mind :)

teasingcpl42: u got us sooo hot right now. we r going to fuck each other's brains out for a while... same time tomorrow night? :)

streetbball3400: it's a deal. thx for the fun tonite

teasingcpl42: u too sexy man

She leaned back, giving him another view of her breasts as she hefted and squeezed them several times. His cock was already beginning to stir again as she tilted the camera downward to let him see her still impaled on her husband as she sat on him, just the very base of him showing outside her glistening, bald pussy.

teasingcpl42: imagine yours is in there ALL. NIGHT. LONG.

:: teasingcpl42 has signed out ::

***

Meg's underwear cleaned and dry, he made his way back to the bedroom to put it away before turning in for the night. "Meg, it's a good thing you don't know all the thoughts about you that have gone through my head tonight," he said as he stood in front of her dresser gently rubbing the soft material between his thumb and fingers. "Mike, especially."

Opening the drawer, he set the garment roughly where he pulled it from then gently sifted through the other pairs as more and more visions filled his head.

"Huh!" he said, upon reaching the bottom of the pile.

There, next to the one he saw earlier, was another phallic-shaped toy. Black in color and a little slimmer, this one was more streamlined and less anatomically correct in detail. Underneath it also sat a folded-up black harness.

'Maybe she IS bi,´ he thought as he replaced the clothing and slid the drawer closed.

***

That night, his mind treated him to dozens of scenes involving him; Meg; and the mystery woman all tangled up together in lust and passion.

***

The next afternoon, after a couple movies interspersed with jack-off sessions involving his current leading ladies, Jeremy sat soaking in the hot tub sipping a beer. The room wasn't large, just big enough for the four-person hot tub set in the floor and a walkway around it. The floor looked like dark grey stone and the walls & ceiling were covered in cedar. Three large windows gave an impressive view of the scenery in the distance.

Unfortunately for Jeremy, the novelty was wearing off. "You know," he said to the empty room. "Even with last night, this isn't as much fun as I thought it was going to be."

He looked around the tub, biting his lip as he thought. "What I really need is to be kissing and fingering Jennie while Meg bounces on my cock."

At that pleasant little thought, his already stiff cock -- unrestrained by any clothing -- gave an eager twitch.

While yet another vision of a threesome with two curvy, lusty vixens caroused through his mind, he was interrupted by the ringing of his phone. Startled back to reality, he picked it up and saw it was Mike & Meg calling.

"Hello?" he answered.

"Oh, darn," came Meg's voice, giggling. "We were hoping you wouldn't answer because you were busy with some young, beautiful lady."

"Or did you pick up so we could listen in?" Mike quipped.

Jeremy chuckled. "No such luck; everybody I would trust to bring over here is out of town. Just relaxing in the hot tub right now."

"Well, we just called to make sure everything was going all right; make sure you found everything you needed," Meg said.

"Yep, pretty uneventful; how is your getaway going?"

"Good," Mike answered. "Everything we wanted and more."

He heard Meg giggle and softly, playfully admonish "Stop!" before she returned saying, "Ok, then. Guess we'll see you ton-"

Jeremy heard her grunt a little. "Sorry, something caught in my throat there. We'll see you tomorrow."

After the conversation ended, Jeremy looked at the time. 'Just a few more hours until -- hopefully -- my 'date' starts tonight. I CANNOT wait to see her naked and horny again... maybe I'll even cream all over a pair of Meg's undies again for her.'

With that, he leaned back as his mind turned to fantasies of what tonight might bring.

***

After dinner, Jeremy sat nervously waiting for his naughty "friends" to appear.

'You REALLY expect them to show up?' he thought. 'A married couple's wife shows off for a total stranger, finger fucks herself, has him cum all over another complete stranger's underwear, and lets him watch them fuck. You'd have to be kinky as hell to come back for more of that... *I* don't get that lucky, unfortunately.'

Within seconds of that thought finishing, though, his heart skipped a beat at what appeared on his screen.

:: teasingcpl42 has signed in ::

That was followed, almost immediately, by an invitation to view their camera along with a request to see his.

'Well, here goes..' he thought, clicking "Yes" to both.

Jeremy was seated in the same place, once again wearing only a pair of boxer shorts -- a blue plaid pattern this time. Tonight he had the laptop sitting on the end table, so his camera gave a view of him roughly from the knees up, leaving one hand to type and the other free to stimulate his member when it was time. His cock already rising, he resisted the urge to begin stroking through his shorts.

Much to his disappointment, the image that swam in to view from the other end showed the mystery Mrs., again poorly lit, covered up by what appeared to be a black and red silk bathrobe. He could see from roughly her collarbones to her waist from how the computer was apparently sitting on a desk or table. She was seated in front of it, the bathrobe highlighting her ample bust but only parted enough to show the first few inches of cleavage.

teasingcpl42: hey there sexy. hoped we'd get to play with u again

streetbball3400: hello yourself hot stuff! i wouldn't miss it for the world

teasingcpl42: good to hear. did u think about me last nite? :)

streetbball3400: just a little lol

teasingcpl42: mmmm... did my hubby get any action, or did u keep me all to urself? :p

streetbball3400: unfortunately, i was quite selfish lol

teasingcpl42: lol that's ok. We spent most of the nite pretending it was just u and me

teasingcpl42: lets just say u fucked me REAL good last nite... and i bet u did too :)

Jeremy smiled, placing his free hand to his groin and slowly rubbing. 'If you only knew...'

streetbball3400: and i hope to again here tonight :) speaking of, i only see you there

teasingcpl42: hubby's in the shower. just you and me for a few minutes

streetbball3400: oh, i figured u two would be playing together

teasingcpl42: we went several rounds... then I got out so he could actually do something besides just me lol

streetbball3400: can't say I blame him! i'd do the same if i was there lol

teasingcpl42: i soooo wish I had both of u here with me right now... having a VERY hard time keeping my fingers out of my pussy before hubby comes out

teasingcpl42: ur welcome to slip that thing out and stroke where i can see u, tho :)

Jeremy obliged, shifting his hips to slide his rigid shaft out through the fly of his shorts.

teasingcpl42: mmm... thanks :D so, do any more snooping? :)

streetbball3400: yeah... and she does have a strapon

teasingcpl42: good boy lol

teasingcpl42: Is she bi? Or... do you think he lets her use it on him?

teasingcpl42: IN him?

Jeremy shuddered at the unwanted mental image.

streetbball3400: I just get the feeling she's not, and I don't want to even PICTURE that

teasingcpl42: lol no, not in a you're my little bitch way... more of make him moan and feel good

teasingcpl42: have you ever tried that?

streetbball3400: i've had a girl that liked to rub me back there when she sucked on me, but nothing ever IN there

teasingcpl42: ever thought of trying it?

teasingcpl42: would you let her do it with you if she asked? just u two alone?

Jeremy set his jaw to the side for a second as the thought mulled around in his head. 'I've never even thought about that before... but with Meg? Just a 'feel-good fuck' kind of thing... There's a lot of things I wouldn't let her -- or any woman - do to me, but with her I might be willing go for that..."

teasingcpl42: oh, wow... ur thinking about it aren't u?

Now, a hand strayed from the keyboard and disappeared from view as Jeremy briefly shook his head to clear his thoughts. 'Never would happen, anyway,' he thought as he resumed typing.

streetbball3400: i don't know... with her? maybe

Then, he noticed one hand had disappeared and that her chest was heaving as she typed.

teasingcpl42: sorry, i just LOVE doing that with my hubby. sooooo hot... luv watching him moan and twist while i fuck him.

teasingcpl42: picture the biggest orgasm u ever gave a woman then picture HER giving u that

teasingcpl42: i surprise him with it sometimes and on special occasions. sometimes he begs me for it too

Jeremy wasn't sure how to reply to that....

streetbball3400: sounds like u two have a lot of fun together :)

teasingcpl42: mmm... yeah. would luv to have all that fun with u too :)

teasingcpl42: my hubby would die of shame if he knew i told u his little secret, tho. let's talk before he comes out and sees that I told you that lol

streetbball3400: lol ok. may i ask why u have the robe on?

teasingcpl42: yes, u can :)

streetbball3400: so... why do you have the robe on? :p

teasingcpl42: hubby wanted me to tease u a bit before he got out here

streetbball3400: i see... or rather i don't lol. any chance of a quick flash while we wait? :)

teasingcpl42: nope, ur going to have to be a good boy and wait

Jeremy about believed her, until he saw her upper body shift as if she were looking over her shoulder. Then, her missing hand reappeared and she opened the front of her robe to give him a several second look at her full orbs and pink, erect nipples.

Thinking the show was over, he almost couldn't believe his eyes when she stood up and parted the lower portion so he could see her glistening mound. She rubbed the fingers of her left hand over her lips several times, once; twice slipping her middle finger between them to tease her clit, then she sat back down.

Then, for the first time that he had seen, her chin and mouth appeared at the top edge of the screen. She put a finger to her plump, lipstick-red lips in a "shhh" gesture, then mouthed the words, 'You owe me later.'

What little he had seen of her face disappeared from view once more as she repositioned her clothing as if nothing had happened. Jeremy made a zipping motion across his own lips and mouthed 'Thank you', along with a wiggle of his eyebrows.

streetbball3400: u two have any plans for tonight, or see what happens?

teasingcpl42: thought we'd see if u would like to watch us fuck then i play with u for a while :)

teasingcpl42: maybe watch you cum in her underwear again?

streetbball3400: sounds like a plan to me!

teasingcpl42: so... wanna talk sex while we wait? :)

streetbball3400: gladly! lol what's on your mind?

teasingcpl42: mmm... while i'm admiring that grin how do you feel about oral?