Adventures in Nemesisland Ch. 06

Story Info
The Fetish Hatter's tea party.
3.2k words
4.37
8.2k
3

Part 6 of the 21 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 08/13/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SlaveNano
SlaveNano
125 Followers

As Kim turned the corner, she was thrilled at what she saw. It really was a tea party, albeit a strange one, and there actually was a Hatter, a March hare and a dormouse just like in 'Alice in Wonderland'. In the centre of the room was one of Mistress Nemesis's or the Red Queen's slaves wearing a leather hood down on all fours with a piece of clear perspex strapped to his back for a human table.

Along one long side of the table were the three figures. At the centre, and dominating the proceedings, was the figure of the Red Queen, who was now dressed in a metallic blue pvc tail coat suit, a green silk cravat and a blue and red checked waistcoat. On her head was perched a top hat with a label reading 'In This Style 10/- 6d' on it. To Kim's eyes it was clearly the same figure as the Queen of Hearts, the shiny black hair lay against the lapels of her jacket and the piercing blue eyes carefully emphasized with eyeliner and blue eye shadow. On either side of her were another two human animals as Kim had come to see them, a March hare with floppy ears in a tatty long tail coat, a spotted bow tie and a monocle in one beady eye. At the other side of the Hatter was a man transformed into a dormouse. The hare and the dormouse had the same features as the Duchess and the black cat. Kim was confused; she could see how the Red Queen and the Duchess could have left the medieval barn and got changed but there was no way that the black cat could have got past Kim without her seeing.

"Come here my dear," called the Hatter beckoning Kim forward.

Kim stepped forward to stand in front of the table.

"Have you no manners girl? Do you always come to tea parties with no clothes on?"

"Well, no madam, least ways not usually," she answered quietly taking up a deferential position with her hands behind her back. Kim had quite forgotten she was stark naked and felt quite embarrassed stood before them with no clothes on. "But, I have had some rather strange adventures and, well, I seem to have lost my clothes along the way."

"That's really most unfortunate and very careless of you. Well, that won't do. You can't have tea without any clothes. Hare! Go and find the girl some clothes."

The hare produced some clothes for Kim. There was a light blue dress made in latex and a white pinafore to go over it, also in latex. Kim was delighted; she would be like a little fetish Alice. She loved rubber, the feel of it on her skin, the tightness and the smell. She used to wear latex underwear when she worked in the brothel and it always made her feel incredibly horny. She squeezed into the tight rubber dress. It was very short and left the fleshy white skin of her thighs exposed. The tight rubber squeezed her tits and pushed them up enhancing her already ample cleavage even more. She pulled over the latex pinafore and finally put on some short white ankle socks and some patent leather shoes. The latex felt tight around her buttocks and breasts but that was a lovely feeling. Kim thought she looked great and was quite looking forward to joining the party.

"That's better, now come and sit over here girl," said the Hatter pointing to a little armchair at the end of the perspex table where the slave's head was. "Oh, don't worry about him, if he tries to sneak a look at your crotch he knows he'll be severely punished. Besides, he has been told to look at the floor at all times and keep perfectly still and if he tries to ogle your sweet little fanny, my dear, I shall know."

Kim was shocked, she was sure the Hatter in the children's book didn't use language like that.

"And who are you?" the Hatter asked.

"My name is Kim. But, surely you must be The Queen of Hearts?"

"How rude my dear, what bad manners you have."

"Now that's very bad, she should be taught better manners," the hare added.

Do I look like the Queen of Hearts?"

"Well I suppose not but it's just that you do have the look of her," replied Kim.

"Things are not always what they seem girl," the Hatter added with a mischievous glint in her eye, "but of course the Red Queen is a good friend of mine, I make all of her bonnets I'd have you know."

"Have you come far, Kim?"

"Well, I don't know for sure. I have just been talking to a black cat just outside there."

At the mention of the word cat the dormouse became very distressed.

"Cat, where's there a cat?"

"Oh dear, you have to be so careful you know. He's very sensitive and the c - a - t word does upset him so," said the hare, who had gone over to console the dormouse.

"Oh, I'm terribly sorry. I didn't mean to upset him, I wasn't thinking. I suppose if I were a mouse I would get disturbed at the mention of a cat."

"Ahh no, where's the cat?" the dormouse started off again.

The Hatter leaned over, held dormouse's nose between her thumb and forefinger and twisted it.

"Ouch!"

That was terribly cruel, thought Kim, but it did have the desired effect of calming the dormouse down.

Oh dear, thought Kim, this tea party could be very weird. She cast her eye across the table; it was certainly a wonderful spread. There were two huge round tea pots and places set with china cups and saucers and plates. The centrepiece was a large multi-tiered black cast iron cake stand that was filled with a delicious assortment of cup cakes. They were iced in shades of pastel green, yellow and pink and decorated with cherries or walnuts. There was bread, butter and jam, home-baked scones and jellies and trifles. I've not seen party food like this since I was a child, she thought. Kim was ravenous and thirsty, just ready for afternoon tea.

"Pour yourself a cup of tea," offered the Hatter.

Kim picked up the big round yellow tea pot and was about to pour a cup when the hare and dormouse intervened.

"No, No, my dear, you don't want to drink from that tea pot," shouted the hare.

"No, no," muttered the dormouse, "definitely not that tea pot."

"Why, what's wrong with this tea pot?"

"The orange tea pot is for the tea," said the hare.

"And the yellow tea pot is for the wee," said the dormouse.

Kim looked surprised, "I'm sorry I don't understand, do you really mean there's wee in that tea pot?" she asked cautiously, dreading the answer.

The Hatter replied, "Why of course, that tea pot's for them."

She pointed to two of what Kim presumed were Mistress Nemesis's male slaves. Kim hadn't noticed them yet. One had a leather hood on his head, the other an iron cage. They were both sat behind her forlornly. Waiting to be fed perhaps, thought Kim?

"They are probably thirsty," said the Hatter, "would you mind doing the honours, girl?"

"Why, yes, I suppose not."

Kim picked up the huge round yellow tea pot with both hands and walked over to the two men.

"Should I pour them out a cup?" she asked.

"No, no, they can drink straight from the spout," the Hatter said.

"Yes, direct from the spout," echoed the hare.

"Oh, definitely from the spout," confirmed the dormouse.

The hooded slave lifted his head up and positioned it so that Kim, holding the tea pot high over him, could tip the spout up and pour its contents straight into his mouth. She did just that and a stream of yellow fluid came flooding out of the spout. Oh my god, it really is pee, thought Kim. It was a clear golden colour but it did not smell too much so it must have been quite fresh. Kim wondered if it was the Hatter's. Most of the piss poured straight into the slave's mouth and he guzzled it down eagerly, but some splashed onto his body and quite a bit spilt onto the floor. The tea pot was soon empty.

"He can't waste any," called the Hatter, "make him drink what he's spilt off the floor."

"Go on, drink it," said Kim tentatively at first and then more firmly, "come on drink it up."

"That's no good," said the Hatter, "he's got to obey you. Kick him in the balls."

Kim did exactly that with the shiny leather shoes. The hooded man howled in pain but soon got his head down onto the floor and started lapping the golden waters up.

"Give the rest to the other one," ordered the Hatter.

"I'm sorry but the tea pot is empty now,"

"Well, there's nothing for it, you'll just have to fill it yourself."

"Sorry, you mean you want me to pee in the tea pot?"

"Well yes, of course," the Hatter said.

"Yes, you heard the Hatter. You must piss in the tea pot," added the hare.

"Yes, piss in the tea pot," said the dormouse.

It was true, that Kim was desperate to go. She hadn't been to the toilet since she had left the massage parlour and that was hours ago. Oh well, she thought, I need to go. She put the yellow tea pot on the floor, took the lid off, crouched over it, hitched up her latex dress and let release a stream of hot piss into the tea pot. God, I needed that. It was quite a relief to empty her bladder.

"Now bring the tea pot back here, put it on the table and let it brew for a bit," said the Hatter.

Kim did what she was told and took her seat at the table again.

"Would you like a cup cake, my dear?" the Hatter asked, her mouth spreading into a broad grin as she held the cake stand in front of Kim.

"Don't mind if I do," replied Kim reaching out to take a pale yellow iced bun with a cherry on top.

"Don't you mean, 'do mind if I don't'."

"Well, I suppose so," said Kim.

"Or rather, don't you mean, you suppose not."

Kim's head was in a whirl. "Whatever you say," she said, taking a huge bite out of the bun. Mmmm, lemon cake, her favourite!

"Have some bread and butter."

"And some jam."

"And a scone."

The hare and the dormouse piled her plate high with food.

"And there's always some trifle for afters."

"Or some jelly."

Kim tucked in to the delicious home-baked food and poured herself a cup of tea, from the orange tea pot of course.

"Do you think we ought to feed them Hatter?" said the hare pointing to the slaves.

"Well I suppose so," she replied, "but they can only have dried bread. Is there any stale bread left hare? They can have that."

The hare found some stale bread and handed it to Kim, "Would you be so kind?"

Kim wasn't quite sure what to do.

"Just break it up and throw it on the floor for them," said the dormouse.

Kim did exactly that, taking off chunks of bread and tossing it onto the floor. The two slaves crawled on all fours to take it up from the ground with their mouths. The man with the iron head cage had great difficulty and had to position himself carefully so that he could get his lips out of the cage to suck the dried bread up from the floor. The Hatter, hare and dormouse were greatly amused at this spectacle.

Meanwhile, they had started on the trifle and jelly. The hare scooped out a huge spoonful from the cut-glass trifle bowl. Mmm, trifle, thought Kim, delicious layers of whipped cream, smooth yellow custard, sponge cake and raspberries. This was wonderful; maybe Nemesisland wasn't going to be so bad after all.

"Some jelly with that?" said the dormouse as he emptied the wobbly green substance onto Kim's plate.

Mmm, lime flavour. My favourite. How did they know?

"Should we give them a treat?"

"That's up to you Hatter," said the hare.

The Hatter took up the trifle bowl, "hare you bring the tea pot; dormouse you fetch the jelly bowl; girl, you get some cup cakes - strawberry and chocolate, I think."

What a sight we must look, thought Kim, as the procession of them got up from the table and marched across to the two slaves on the floor carrying the food in their hands.

The Hatter started by emptying two scoops of trifle onto the floor. Then, Kim heard the lovely slurping sound of jelly being scooped out of the bowl and dropped onto the floor where it sat wobbling in front of the slaves' eyes.

"Drop the cup cakes onto the floor. Now, hitch your dress up and sit on them," ordered the Hatter. "Make sure you sit on them with your bare arse, my dear."

Kim laughed her head off. She was quite entering into the spirit of this. It was extremely bizarre but she was really up for it. They never did anything as fun as this in the brothel. She ceremoniously held the two cup cakes in her hand and let them drop to the floor. She hitched up her latex skirt so that her lovely round arse was exposed. As an additional little flourish she put her back-side right in front of the faces of the two slaves and wriggled her bum at them. Then she lowered herself down and sat right on top of the two cup cakes, one cheek of her bum on the strawberry one, the other on the chocolate one. Kim wriggled her bottom around in the mixture of butter icing and cake positively relishing in the squishy texture and the sweet smell before working the sticky mess into the crack in her arse.

She bent over and stuck her bum out into the faces of the crouching slaves. The hare had kindly removed the head cage from one of them.

"Now, lick every crumb off of my arse," she ordered, "and make sure you get your tongues right up the crack."

The Hatter, hare and dormouse were in hysterics.

"You were right Hatter. You told me the girl would be perfect for Nemesisland," said the hare.

"Don't get carried away just yet hare, she's still a lot to learn. But, yes, this is wonderful, I'm really enjoying this," laughed the Hatter.

The two men set about their task enthusiastically, a bit too enthusiastically thought Kim. They eagerly ran their tongue across her back-side licking up the mess of squashed cake and butter cream icing. Kim felt through texture of their tongues as they went all over her arse and worked their way up into her crack. God, thought Kim, this was so erotic. She felt herself getting wetter and wetter at the attention she was receiving. She was almost disappointed when every morsel had been licked off her and her lovely fleshy bottom had been cleaned.

"Excellent, but I think the slaves got too much pleasure out of that," said the Hatter.

"I think the girl got too much pleasure out of that," added the hare.

"Get them to clean the floor up, they can't leave it like that."

"Now," Kim pointed at the pink and brown patches on the floor. "That mess has been squashed by my arse. You're going to eat it all up. You've seen where it's been. I don't want to see a crumb left. Do you understand?"

The two slaves got down onto their knees and started licking the floor. The Hatter, hare and dormouse were most amused at the spectacle. They had to clean up every piece of cake, trifle and jelly. At the end of their task they were a complete mess, their faces covered in yellow custard, bright red raspberries and lime jelly.

"Isn't it time for some more tea now?" said the dormouse after the two slaves had licked all the food up from the floor.

The Hatter took the yellow tea pot, ordered the two slaves to lie on their backs and open their mouths and then started to pour all the golden fluid out of the spout; over their bodies, over their cock and balls and then streams of it into their eager mouths until the tea pot had been entirely emptied. Kim gazed on aghast. That was her piss, her golden wine being sprayed all over the two slaves. The thought of that made her feel incredibly hot.

"More tea girl?" said the Hatter after all Kim's waters had been dispensed over the two men.

"Mmm, yes," replied Kim, "I'm thirsty again now."

"How much piss do you think was in the tea pot?" asked the Hatter.

"Too much," said the hare.

"Too much of a muchness," said the dormouse.

"Tell me, girl, how much do you think there is in a muchness?" asked the hatter turning to her.

Kim looked bemused. Was this a trick question? How was she meant to answer that? She thought about how much the huge yellow tea pot might hold and blurted out the first figure that came into her head.

"Two pints?"

"Two pints! Oh dear, that's not right."

"To be honest, sir, I don't even know what a muchness is."

"She doesn't know what a muchness is? She's rather stupid then isn't she?" said the Hatter.

"Well, I don't think that's particularly fair," Kim protested.

"Ask her some more questions?" said the Hatter.

The dormouse asked one, "Now, there were three sisters who lived in a treacle well. If Elsie collected 3lbs of treacle, Lacie, 2lbs and Tillie, 5lbs, how much treacle had they got out of the well?"

"Well," answered Kim, "that would be 10lbs."

"Wrong!" called the Hatter. "It would all depend on the consistency of the treacle. Ask another question."

"What's two plus three?" asked the hare.

"Well that's easy," said Kim, "five."

"Are you sure?" asked the hare, "be careful what you reply."

"But, of course it's five," said Kim.

"Wrong!" said the Hatter, "it's seven."

"No, it's five," complained Kim.

The Hatter's penetrating gaze bore down on her. Kim had a feeling of foreboding. Her voice was slow, deliberate and menacing, "It's whatever I say it is, girl."

"But that's not fair," protested Kim.

"She definitely needs some education," said the hare.

"You should send her back to school," the dormouse said.

"Yes, she definitely needs to learn a lesson."

"You're both right," said the Hatter, "she needs to get some manners and learn some sums. She insulted me by calling me the Red Queen when I'm not, she upset the dormouse and now she's shown how stupid she is by not being able to answer a few simple questions. You need to go back to school girl."

This was mad, thought Kim. Everything was going so well. She had enjoyed the party, loved dominating the two slaves, and woofed down loads of cup cakes and trifle but now they had turned against her and everything was all spiralling out of her control.

SlaveNano
SlaveNano
125 Followers