Adventures in Nemesisland Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SlaveNano
SlaveNano
125 Followers

Kim pressed her tits firmly on the piles of reports and shuffled her body so she could raise her arse up.

"Come on girl, you can manage a bit more than that."

Kim was close to tears now with the effort but managed to stick her back-side up just a bit more. She felt so exposed. She was splayed out on the desk like a creature in a lab pinned down for dissection. The soft mound of her flesh was so tantalisingly exposed and her cunt lips hung open and inviting. But Kim was also sopping wet with a mixture of fear and anticipation. Would it be another beating or would she receive the attention of the head boy's rampant cock? She hoped the latter. She really prayed that the cock would be rammed up inside her.

Her dreams were going to be realised. She felt fingers prising her cunt lips apart and the tip of something nudging the entrance to her sex in preparation for entrance. Kim whimpered a little in anticipation.

"Control yourself girl," came a sharp voice from behind her.

The head boy's hard cock was driven right inside her in one long forceful stroke. Kim gasped. Her whole body was driven forward with the force of the penetration as she gripped tightly onto the corners of the desk. She felt her tits sliding against the neat piles of papers and scatter them underneath her as the young man forced himself into her. Oh shit, thought Kim, I'm going to get into trouble for that. She put that at the back of her mind as she felt the beautiful hard cock of that fit young man fill her. The head boy was driving into her with long relentless strokes. Strong manly hands gripped onto her hips to help him balance so he could penetrate her even more deeply with rough rapid movements. Kim's face was squashed against the desk looking at the wall so she could only imagine what a gloriously sexy scene it must have looked. She heard the crack of the ruler again, this time on the young man's back side as he fucked her.

"Come on boy, you can do better than that. Fuck her harder!"

The movement of his hips pressing against her back side became even harder and more urgent.

"I said fuck her boy," the headmistress ordered.

There was another hard crack on the boy's arse and in response to this his thrusts became, if possible, even harder and deeper. To Kim it was one glorious dirty fuck and she loved it. Already aroused by the build up and sense of anticipation she soon felt her climax welling up inside her cunt. Her body bucked and twisted as she came sliding the school reports across the desk and scattering a few onto the floor. She was too caught in the ecstasy of the moment of orgasm to worry about the consequences. The boy continued pounding into her until his beautiful hard member tensed and emptied its load into her sopping cunt. Kim was flustered and breathing heavily with her breasts squashed against the polished wood, still gripping onto the corners of the desk, her legs spread and trickles of spunk running down her thigh.

"Very good Mr Everard, that's all I need for now. You may leave," she said ordering him out dismissively.

Kim heard a shuffling as he pulled up his boxer shorts and then steps as he walked across the floor of the study before finally closing the door behind him. Kim felt a pang of regret that he had been dismissed. She was still on the desk panting and breathless. There was no time for her to recover though. Rough hands pulled at her pig-tails and forced her head up with a sharp and painful jolt. The angry face of the headmistress peered into hers.

"What do you call this Miss Kim?" she scolded, gesturing at the school reports, scattered and disordered across the desk. She bent down to pick one up from the floor and rolled it up.

"All my hard work messed up by a disobedient little school girl. Can't you show any discipline girl? You're going to pay for this Miss Kim. Oh, you're really going to pay for this."

"But it wasn't my fault," complained Kim, "the surface was so slippery and what can you expect when you've nine inches of hard cock thrust inside you and, besides, I couldn't help coming."

"You insolent little bitch! Still answering back I see."

She struck Kim across the face with the rolled up school report. Kim recoiled with the shock and pain. She really hadn't expected that.

"And another thing girl. You got too much pleasure out of that."

"Well, he was a bit hot," muttered Kim and immediately regretted that slipping out.

"You're really going to pay. Haven't you learnt anything at the 'Nemesisland Academy for Submissive Girls'. That was a treat for the boy. The head boy has special privileges and one of them is getting the chance to fuck some of the girls of the Academy. It was for his pleasure, and for my amusement to see one of my girls submit to a good hard fucking, not for your pleasure. You've a lot to learn."

"Yes ma'am," muttered Kim quietly, finally showing a little bit of contrition.

"Get up now girl."

Kim lifted her aching body up, relieved that she had finally been released from being spread-eagled on the desk. She heard steps going to the side of the room where a long row of canes was hanging. Kim dreaded what was going to happen next. She was now really worried at how much she'd angered the headmistress by answering back and messing up her school reports.

She watched as the headmistress took off her academic gown and mortar board, hung them on a coat stand in the corner of the study and rolled up her sleeves. She looked a formidable figure in her crisp white blouse that showed the contours of her ample bosom perfectly and her tight black skirt and shapely legs. She stepped over to the rack of canes hanging from the wall and ran her hand gently across them as if weighing up which one she would use. She picked one off the rack and started to swish it through the air as she judged the weight and balance of it.

"No, that one doesn't feel quite right," she muttered to herself and then louder, conscious that Kim was watching and listening, "I have so many and it's so hard to choose. There's a cane for every occasion and it's important to choose the right one. And I need to teach you a lesson so I want one that's really going to sting girl."

Kim gulped in fear and anticipation. The headmistress selected another cane, nestled it in her hand and swished it through the air in a criss-cross pattern.

"Hmm, that still doesn't feel quite right."

She put it back on the rack and chose another one. Through all this deliberate process of selecting the right cane the tension was building up in Kim and a sense of trepidation coursed through her veins.

"Ah yes, my favourite rattan cane," the headmistress muttered approvingly as she held another cane between her hands and flexed it, "yes, there's a nice bit of flexibility there, that should sting nicely."

She stepped forward. Kim felt extremely vulnerable, conscious that her rosy bottom was naked and exposed and inviting the inevitable punishment. The headmistress ran the cane gently across Kim's bottom. A tingle of sexual tension zinged through Kim's brain. The headmistress tapped her arse smartly with the tip of the cane. It stung but Kim knew this was only a taster for what was to come.

"So, girl, what sort of punishment do you think matches your heinous behaviour?"

Kim gave some consideration to this question before replying. Traditionally, you think of six thought Kim; that ought to be enough. Six whacks of the cane and perhaps I will be out of here.

"Six of the best, if it pleases you ma'am."

The headmistress laughed out loud, "Six of the best. Six! You consider yourself quite the wit don't you Miss Kim? Girl, don't you know where you are. 'The Nemesis Academy for Submissive Girls'. Six is hardly a punishment at all - it's only a tickle. Thirty more like," and then she added maliciously, "and your impertinence at suggesting such a lenient punishment has just got you more."

Kim gasped. She'd only ever experienced some light slapping on her back-side in the parlour. How would she survive thirty lashes from a cane?

"Get yourself into position girl. I want your arms outstretched and your palms flat against the wall." Kim did as she was told, "Now lower your arms and present your back-side to me."

Kim nervously stuck out her arse. It was still glowing and tingling from the slapping she had received earlier. Her heart was racing. She could hear the swishing of the cane behind her as the headmistress tested it and the tension she felt went right down to the pit of her stomach. She had a real sense of trepidation about what was going to follow.

"Are you ready for your punishment girl?"

"Yes ma'am."

The headmistress hitched up Kim's skirt, pulling it up over her back to expose her lovely round bottom and create a nice target for her to aim for.

"Yes what, girl?"

"Yes, thank you ma'am," Kim corrected herself.

Kim took a sharp intake of breath to prepare. She heard the whooshing sound of cane slicing through air and a crack as it landed hard on her bottom. Her body and arms were forced against the wall with the power of the stroke

"Ow!" Kim screamed out.

She couldn't help it. The headmistress had shown no mercy. It was a really hard stroke to start with and it hurt, it hurt and stung really badly.

"Miss Kim, this is the 'Academy for Submissive Girls'. Girls are expected to receive their punishments obediently and silently. All I need to hear from you is the counting of the strokes. Do you understand girl?"

"Yes ma'am," Kim whimpered but her arse was stinging already and she silently wondered how she could take the thirty strokes let alone hold her squeals of pain back.

The next nine strokes weren't quite as severe as the first one as Kim obediently counted them out, "...8...9...10."

"So girl, tell me, what is two plus three"

Kim considered what to say carefully but was close to tears, "What would you have me say? It's five, ma'am. It must be five."

The swishing sound of the cane slashed through the air before it landed with a crack on Kim's bottom. The shock of pain took her breath away, "...11," she groaned through the tears welling up in her eyes. The headmistress continued with another four strokes.

"Now, let's try again girl, what's two plus three?"

"Seven, ma'am. It's seven!" Kim blurted out.

"Girl it's not as simple as that for you. It's no good shouting out what you think I want to hear. You must believe it. I don't think you really believed that answer."

Whack, "...16," whack, "...17," whack, "...18," whack, "...19," whack, "...20."

"Let's have another try shall we girl?" the headmistress taunted, "what is two plus three?"

"Seven. Please ma'am it's seven, it really is seven!"

The cane swished through the air and another five strokes crashed onto Kim's arse with a wicked crack.

"How many?"

"Seven. It really is seven ma'am. Truly, I believe it's seven ma'am. Honestly!"

"Now that's better girl, isn't it? There's a bit more conviction to your answer now."

"Thank you ma'am," Kim gasped through the pain.

"Now that leaves another five and a further ten for asking for such a lenient punishment."

Another ten! Oh my god, that's harsh, thought Kim, though she daren't say anything. She resolved to keep quiet and accept her punishment.

"I'll excuse you from counting the last ten Miss Kim so you can really focus on the pain of the strokes."

"Thank you ma'am. That's very good of you ma'am."

"And it's good to hear a bit of respect and contrition form you now girl. Perhaps you've learnt your lesson."

The strokes of the cane came raining down on Kim's back-side, whack, "...26," whack, "...27," whack, "...28," whack, "...29," whack, "...30."

Kim's arse was aching now. She could feel the soreness and bruising where the cane had slashed across her soft flesh and the deep red welts forming across her pale skin. She had reached a plateau where she could absorb the pain of each fresh hit. She had almost reached a point where she was embracing and welcoming each new stroke. The final ten, she thought. Please give them to me. I want them. Let me have them, let me feel the pain...and the strange inexplicable pleasure that comes with it.

Kim was not going to be disappointed. The cane hissed and slashed. It zipped through the air with such force and landed on Kim's arse with a loud crack. The last ten strokes were the hardest and most severe of them all. But, Kim did not flinch and she did not squeal or scream. She absorbed every biting slash and welcomed it. She deserved it. She deserved to be punished. And yes...two plus three was seven! She believed that now. She believed in the logic of Nemesisland sums.

"Thank you ma'am. Thank you for punishing me ma'am."

She could hear the headmistress's breathing, heavy with the exertion of the final punishment. She stayed in position, her palms still resting against the wall, her arse swollen with red stripes across it.

"Finally girl, you've learnt your lesson. This experience will help you in your journey through the rest of Nemesisland Miss Kim. I hope the lesson has sunk in. I don't want to see you in my study again. Get up. You're dismissed now girl."

Kim straightened her body and flexed her muscles to get some movement back into them. She could feel her arse throbbing. Her head was in a whirl and she had a strange floating feeling. She also felt close to tears with the hurt and humiliation but she held them back. She bent down and pulled up her navy blue knickers, straightened her skirt and waddled towards the door unable to disguise the effects of her brutal beating. She heard the headmistress's final command as she dismissed her with the same perfunctory indifference as she'd told the head boy to go.

"And leave your school uniform outside the door."

SlaveNano
SlaveNano
125 Followers
12