Adventures in Nemesisland Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SlaveNano
SlaveNano
125 Followers

The purple caterpillar ran her gloved fingers through Kim's dishevelled hair and sensuously across her cheek.

"Are you ready to go beyond the gate?"

Kim's head was spinning; it was an effort to get anything past her lips.

"Mmmm," was all she could utter.

The purple caterpillar put a collar on her, tightening the soft leather around her neck and attaching a lead to it.

"Come with me."

Kim followed obediently until she faced the forbidding iron-gate the black cat had pointed out to her earlier. She stared upon the large iron 'N' welded onto it and looked through the grill onto the staircase beyond it. The purple caterpillar unlatched it and the door swung open with the sound of iron scraping on iron. There was a slight flicker of hesitation as Kim reflected on the step she was taking. What am I doing taking another plunge into the unknown? What other dark dreams will be stirred up on the other side? What hold does this formidable woman have over me? But, they were merely final twinges of doubt. There was never any question in Kim's mind that she would not follow to whatever faced her on the other side.

Kim passed through the iron-gate.

SlaveNano
SlaveNano
125 Followers
12