Adventures in Nemesisland Ch. 14

Story Info
The black cat is tied to a rack and punished by Kim.
3.9k words
4.55
9.2k
1
0

Part 14 of the 21 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 08/13/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SlaveNano
SlaveNano
124 Followers

"There are many strange and inexplicable powers."

She had changed now and was wearing a dress with a purple satin underskirt covered in black lace-like material and a bodice in woven colours of black and purple, all in a pagan style. Her costume was completed by a headdress of white stones with one pendant gem resting on her forehead. She looked magnificent and stunningly beautiful as Kim and the black cat both looked up in awe of her. She was the perfect figure of a pagan priestess prepared for the conduct of some arcane ritual.

"The pain and pleasure that you feel in this world, is that not real?"

"Oh yes, definitely," laughed Kim.

"Then do you still believe you are in a dream?"

"I don't know. I want to believe, but some of it is so strange."

"Everything the black cat has told you is true. His account of your life is what actually happened even if your inability to comprehend it, or spells cast on you, have buried the memories deep into your subconscious. Delve deep into yourself Kim and you will discover this. Your fates are woven together and intertwined with my own. Vicky, take the black cat and prepare him. I need to speak to Kim about her next trial."

Vicky came forward and unlocked the wrist and ankle cuffs, unpadlocked the doors and led the black cat away.

"So Kim, you've heard the cat's tale, you've heard the part he has played in your downfall. His actions and his failings at critical moments are the reason why you ended up in that brothel Kim. Do you not think there should be some retribution to pay?"

"I don't know. He did rescue me in the end, in a fashion and, having heard his tale, I believe he meant well. I don't believe he intended me any harm."

"You still have much to learn about my world. It's your right to extract vengeance. I want you to torture him. You should want him to suffer for you."

"But, I don't bear him any grudge for what he's done and besides I rather like him to be honest."

"This slave of mine, Nano, he is a loyal and devoted servant and he has served me for many years now. But, when he transgresses, when he fails me or when a task is not completed to my satisfaction then he must be punished. It has nothing to do with not liking or holding grudges. This is about justice and retribution, about devotion and service. He wronged you and he must pay. I expect you to administer his punishment Kim. Trust me; he will thank you for it in the end, he will understand why you need to do it."

"Is that what you want me to do?"

"What do you want to do Kim? Retribution must come from within you. In my world you must learn to submit to me when I require but you must also be able to administer punishment when it is deserved. And it is deserved isn't it?"

"Well, you're right; he did leave me behind in the Temple in Constantinople."

"Yes Kim."

"And he didn't see that the eagle that took me away was a trick and illusion, even though he had been warned to look out for such things."

"Exactly Kim."

"So really, he does deserve to be punished."

"I shall take pleasure in watching over you as you do it. I shall be a pagan priestess and you will be my acolyte."

"Like it should have been, you mean?"

Their eyes met knowingly.

"Yes Kim, how it should have been."

Mistress had brought some clothes for Kim to get changed in. There was a purple and black silk corset, a short black lace skirt, black tights and gloves. The pagan priestess put a white mask on Kim, its face painted with purple lips curled up into a sinister smile. Then she put a silver sickle moon disk over her neck and Kim noticed that she was wearing a full silver disc; two pagan figures symbolising the new and full moons. Finally, Kim was handed a headdress made of purple and black feathers, which she perched on top of her head.

"You know how you must conduct yourself Kim? You must permit no mercy. Your retribution must be severe."

"Yes, I understand," Kim replied.

The pagan priestess and her assistant returned to the dungeon. Vicky was waiting also dressed in purple and black. The black cat had already been blindfolded and laid out onto the rack, his ankles in leg spreaders and his arms stretched out and wrists secured to the rack.

"First, let's secure him to the rack a bit more tightly. Cats are slippery creatures; we don't want him escaping from his bonds. Vicky, fetch me some ropes. Kim, you can help me."

Vicky handed the mistress several coils of rope.

Kim looked on fascinated as the pagan priestess set to work. She tossed the end of the ropes to Kim who had taken up a position on the other side of the rack and she threaded them through metal hooks set into the edge of the rack and passed them back again until eventually the black cat was tied down in an elaborate network of ropes and knots. Kim admired the skilful work and the artistry of the finished design with a large knot on the cat's chest and an array of ropes coming out of it like the rays of a sun. The cat remained silent on the rack only expelling little gasps of breath when the ropes were tightened and they dug into his flesh. He looked strange laid out there, thought Kim. This human body covered in sleek black fur and whiskers and pointed ears and his black and white tail that stuck out from underneath him onto the heavy wood of the rack. In contrast to this was the pure white of the ropes and the pattern they formed over his black fur.

"He's prepared for you now Kim," said the pagan priestess, "everything in this dungeon is at your disposal," she continued her hand sweeping across the length of the room to show the plethora of instruments of torment that lined its walls.

Kim looked down at the black cat. She paused to think. Where should I start, she thought? There's too many things to choose from. I know, first of all, I want him to see me dressed like a pagan witch so I can look into his eyes and make him know why he needs to be punished. Kim stepped up to his head and started to slowly pull the blindfold from over his eyes. The pagan priestess and Vicky, anticipating what Kim was going to do, had moved into position so that they were also leaning over him. Kim smiled. When the blindfold was lifted he would see all three of them in their purple and black gothic splendour. As his sight was restored the cat let out a moan. It must be scary, thought Kim, to be poured over by three mystical pagan magicians, the haunting dark beauty of the priestess and the sinister, faceless white masks of her two assistants, knowing that you are about to be the protagonist in a bizarre ritual of punishment and revenge.

"Nano. Black cat. Slave to the pagan priestess Nemesis, servant of the Red Queen; you have been brought before me to face a reckoning."

Kim was well impressed with herself. Her friendly enquiring voice she used to encourage the cat to tell his tale had been dispatched and replaced with a ringing dominant tone. Kim took control and made it crystal clear from her first words that she was in charge.

"I appear before you now, restored as the acolyte of my mistress, the pagan priestess of Nemesis, the goddess of fate and retribution, to extract my vengeance on you for failings against my person. I appear to you as Nyx, goddess of the night, Nemesis's daughter, and, like her, wielder of pain and suffering."

That was inspired, Kim congratulated herself. She had dragged that up from a late night chat with one of the girls who worked in the parlour for a short while. She was a classics student at the university who was trying to earn some extra money and one night had gone through a whole list of classical goddess's names with her. I was obviously meant to have that conversation just for this moment. The pagan priestess, who had withdrawn into the shadows, looked on admiringly at Kim's ingenuity.

"Do you understand the charges that are laid against you Nano? That you failed in the mission set for you to rescue me from the captivity of the Knights Templar in the temple at Constantinople and that you surrendered me back into their hands because you had been tricked by the illusion of the eagle goddess created by them. Do you acknowledge the consequences of your actions? That the chosen acolyte of the Goddess Nemesis was subjected to abuse and made to work in a brothel."

Kim was absorbed into her role now. But, it was more than a role. She believed the tale of the black cat, she believed she had been chosen, she believed that she had been wronged and had suffered because of it and believed that vengeance was due to her. The black cat could see all of this in her eyes and was mesmerised by this new version of Kim that was before him, the avenging pagan witch of the night. And he feared what would happen to him.

"Do you have anything to say in your defence?"

"No, there's nothing I can say. Everything you accuse me of is true. I'd only say in my defence that I did try my best; that I never meant you any harm and I'm truly repentant at my failings."

"That may be so, but that's not sufficient for you to escape my retribution. Do you accept whatever punishment I deliver?"

"Yes Goddess Nyx, I surrender myself up to you."

"Be assured that my punishment will be extreme and severe."

Now Kim had to decide which amongst the array of implements at her disposal she would use. She scanned the shelves and hooks that lined the dungeon wall. There was so much to choose from and some, like some of the electrical toys, she wasn't sure how to use or get the best out of. And then she had to judge how far she should go. Her hand strayed towards the plastic clothes pegs for some cock and ball torture, casting a glance across to the pagan priestess, then moved her hand across to some of the nastier metal clamps and got an approving look from her. She gathered up some floggers and candles as well. These were all things she would have like to have tried in the brothel if she had got a willing client.

She bent over the prostrate and helpless cat. She teased him by rubbing his pointed ears and stroking his long whiskers and taunted him by dangling the metal clips in front of his eyes. She played with his nipples a little bit, tweaking them to make them stand firm and upright and then she leant across him and took a nipple between her teeth and bit on it sharply. The cat groaned in pain. Yes, Kim reflected, she was going to enjoy this. It was a shame about the poor black cat, who had really been rather helpful to Kim whilst she had been in Nemesisland, but he deserved it and he would have to suffer for her. She opened up one of the metal clamps and ran her finger across its teeth. Oh yes, she thought, these nasty little brutes were really going to hurt. She released the spring on them and let the clamp close on the black cat's nipple. A squeal of pain was expelled from his lips. She put another clamp on his other nipple and got the same reaction. Then Kim turned her attention to his cock and balls as she squeezed another three clamps onto the sac of his balls and, lastly, the piece de resistance, the final wicked piece of metal on the tip of his cock. Oh yes, that one made him squirm laughed Kim to herself.

Nano lay splayed out onto the rack. It was a shame, thought Kim, not to use this impressive instrument of torture to its fullest. After all it had such wicked potential. There was a double torment that she could inflict here both through the stretching of the cat's limbs but also the effect this would have on the clamps on his nipples as his chest stretched back.

"Are you ready to suffer for me?" she whispered in his ear.

"Yes, yes. Please make me suffer for you," came the breathless response.

Kim stood at the side of his head clutching the wheel that stretched the victim's arms. She turned it once. There was plenty of slack to be taken up before the cat's arms were fully stretched but she could see that even that movement had sent a tingle of pain shuddering through the metal clamps. She turned the wheel again.

"Aaahh."

Hmm, that hit the spot, thought Kim. She leant over his chest took the two clamps on his nipples into her hand, pulled them up and down and then gave them a little twist.

"Oohhh."

She continued to rock and twist the metal clamps and watch her helpless victim squirm in agony.

"Suffer for me. Accept my just retribution."

"Yes, yes, thank you Kim. Thank you Goddess Nyx. Thank you for punishing me."

She took the wheel of the rack in her hand again and rotated it one more time until his arms were fully stretched and the teeth of the metal clamps dug deeper into his nipples. Kim decided to leave him like that for a while and pay attention to his cock and balls.

Kim decided that the nature of the ritual required a test and a trial by fire, in keeping with the arcane pagan ambience created in the dungeon, was the most apt. She took up five large church candles and put one at each corner of the rack by the black cat's bound hands and feet and the fifth between his legs and lit each of them with an already lit candle. She squeezed the two metal clamps on his nipples to make sure that he wasn't getting too comfortable in his bondage and heard the groans of pain pass his lips. The she took up some night lights set in their metal bases and, lighting them, she placed one on his chest and another on his midriff. She bent over him, her green eyes staring at him through the slits in the sinister white mask, her wavy fair hair brushing sensuously against his face. She held the lighted candle before his terrified, awe-struck eyes.

"I will have my retribution on you. You will be made to suffer for me, you will feel the heat of the hot wax on you, the soft lick of flame against your skin. Goddess Nyx has decreed that you will be punished by a trial of fire so that all your faults can be expunged from you."

"Yes, Goddess Nyx," came the whispered reply.

Kim was amazed at herself. She did not know where all of this came from, how she got the inspiration of using the candles in this way or where she had acquired this ritualistic language of punishment and ceremony but all she knew was that it came to her very naturally, as if this were a role she were born to play. The pagan priestess looked on approvingly in the shadows, content to let her little protégé explore the full depths of her imagination.

"And you must keep still and silent whilst you suffer or the flame and the wax will spill onto you. Are you sure you can you do that?"

"Yes, Goddess Nyx."

"There's one last flame you must hold for me."

She took up another night light and lit it.

"Open wide for me." The black cat's mouth opened. "Now take it between your teeth."

His teeth closed down on the light and gripped it tightly.

"Can you hold that for me?"

There was a guttural noise in the affirmative from the back of the black cat's throat.

"Then I shall begin."

Kim stepped back to admire her handiwork. The cat laid splayed out on the rack, his black fur illuminated in the dungeon gloom by the flickering red light of the candles spread around him and on him. The flames danced around him in a mesmerising ritual. He lay still and silent, holding his body taught, waiting in fear and anticipation for what will follow. Kim pictured his mental control and anguish as he sought to compose himself knowing that he would be put to the test and knowing the agonising consequences of any lose of control.

Kim removed the metal clamp from the end of his penis and held a lighted candle high over his cock, gently tipping it so that drops of molten wax fell onto its exposed red tip. She sensed his body tense and flutter as the intense pain of the hot wax on the most sensitive part of his body hit him. Kim had some idea of what it might feel like as this was something she had tried with a female friend of hers in the parlour just as an experiment and as a drunken dare. She had experienced and understood the sharp intensity and sensuousness that hot wax induced. She continued, this time holding the flame closer to his cock and then drizzling the hot globules onto his balls as well. The pain was more intense and Kim could see the night light nestled on his mid-riff waver slightly but still his control held. Kim went further, allowing the pool of wax to build up before bringing the candle closer and then closer again to his throbbing genitals until the dancing flame was nearly touch them, gradually increasing the level of pain. By now the wax had started to harden over the tip of his cock.

Kim decided to pay attention to other parts of his body. She drizzled hot wax over his thighs and then onto his torso drawing a large figure eight on his body interweaved around the ropes and the night lights resting on his chest and mid-riff. The black cat withstood the torment well. Perhaps, Kim thought, she needed to increase the intensity of her punishment again and she knew exactly how to do that. Her hand reached over to one of the fierce metal clamps that still gripped his nipples, she squeezed its end to release the pressure. As the blood and sensation rushed back into the tips of his nipples a surge of pain went through the black cat's body. His eyes closed tight and Kim could hear a controlled gasp of pain emit from the mouth still holding the night light firmly in its teeth. She released the second clamp. She toyed with him, gently brushing the raw red tips of his nipples with her finger knowing they would be so sensitive to touch. Then she leant over him holding his gaze so he dare not turn away from her eyes. She held the candle over his chest all the while looking at him.

"Now, accept my retribution," she said as drops of hot wax fell on his already sore nipples.

She could see he was suffering. She could she he was using all his mental strength to control himself. There were the subtlest ripples of movement and slightest gasp from his lips but Kim knew this only masked the agony he must be feeling for her. And she felt wonderful, wielding that power over him, making him suffer for her.

Kim wanted to inflict one final act of pain and retribution before the black cat's penance was complete. She moved the candle down to the side of his body and held the flame close to the skin, as close as she dare without it touching. She watched his flesh glow red in the candle light and sensed him endure the pain of the burning candle so close to his body. When she pulled the candle away she had left a nice red mark on him.

Kim stepped back and announced, "I am satisfied that I have extracted my vengeance for your failings and that your atonement for them is complete."

She removed the night-lights, first from his mouth and then from his body and then blew out the church candles that surrounded him.

The pagan priestess, Nemesis, and her assistant emerged from the shadows in the corner of the dungeon where they had been watching Kim conduct her ceremony.

"That was wonderful Kim. It gave me great pleasure to see how you acquitted yourself and conducted that punishment."

"Oh, thanks," said Kim, "I just felt the part. I don't know where some of that stuff came from to be honest."

"She was magnificent," ventured Vicky, "she has been watching you and learning from you madam. She was a natural. It was as if she were born to it."

"But she is Vicky, she is," Mistress Nemesis replied enigmatically. "Can you not see now why I chose her to be my acolyte? Kim, can you not recognise how the tales you have heard about your strange past must be true?"

"Yes I do. I think I do. It's hard to explain, I felt important doing that. It's as if I felt special in some way that I've never felt before."

The pagan priestess brushed a finger against her cheek and planted a gentle kiss on her lips.

"But you are, my dear, believe me, you are."

Kim felt this odd exchange left many questions unanswered but decided it was the wrong time to pursue them. Instead, she turned her attention to the black cat, still bound onto the rack in a submissive daze.

SlaveNano
SlaveNano
124 Followers
12