Adventures in Nemesisland Ch.18

Story Info
Kim's past and fate are revealed.
5.3k words
4.47
4.8k
1
0

Part 18 of the 21 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 08/13/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SlaveNano
SlaveNano
125 Followers

Vicky led Kim out of the dungeon and into another part of Nemesisland. She was naked except for a leather metal-studded collar and lead, which Vicky was holding onto, and also leather wrist and ankle cuffs linked by chains, which were just about long enough to enable her to walk albeit with some care and effort. They passed along a dark narrow corridor through another door onto a landing. It was an area she had not seen yet; this must have been the staircase I'd been led up earlier when I was blindfolded, thought Kim. Facing her was a set of wooden shutters and Kim could see through the intricate carved gaps in the door into the room beyond. Framed in the dark mahogany she caught a glimpse of the imperious figure of Mistress Nemesis, now dressed in pure white, sat on an ornate carved wooden throne. Kim sensed immediately this was a special place, which she was privileged to look into it. She felt like she was in an Arabian palace and she was a servant granted a furtive glance into a secret place, like a harem, waiting to be called to attend an exotic and powerful sultan.

Vicky pulled the wooden shutters to one side and invited Kim to enter pulling her on by her leather lead. Her bare feet stepped onto soft fibres. Kim looked down; there was no stone floor, like other parts of Nemesisland, but a black carpet and as she cast her eyes across the floor she could see this chamber was divided into two parts separated by a low wooden partition beyond which the floor was covered in black and white tiles in a chequer board pattern. Kim smiled to herself, how apt; a chess board. How fitting that this private domain should be arraigned to represent the games the Red Queen plays with her slaves and to symbolise how they are manipulated as part of an elaborate chess game controlled by this awesome figure. And, yes, I feel like a pawn, reflected Kim. I have been led on, square by square, inexorably to this place. What purpose have I been brought here for? Have I got to end of the board and am about to be elevated to a queen in my own right to sit alongside my mistress or am I still a pawn, destined to move from square to square for ever more at the behest of the Red Queen?

Kim's initial impressions from the furtive glance through the spaces in the wooden door were confirmed. There were links set into the ceiling and floor for suspending slaves, a line of floggers on the walls and opposite the Red Queen's throne a fearsome iron bondage chair but despite these trappings of bondage and sadism this was no dark and forbidding dungeon; It was a private and personal domain. It was well lit, with light flooding through some stained glass windows and its walls were white but decorated sumptuously in black and purple wall hangings and curtains. It was full of precious objects all of which must have had great personal meaning to their owner. It was a special place exuding an atmosphere of mystery and imagination.

On the low wooden partition was an incense burner in the shape of a winged Goddess Isis figure, which sent the exotic and intoxicating scent of frankincense across the chamber. The fumes spread out from the glass bowl mounted on the burner were almost opaque in their density. By some trick of her imagination Kim could see wisps of thick air form into the shape of a hand beckoning her further into Mistress Nemesis's mystical domain.

The piercing blue eyes looked up at her. The black raven, which Kim recognised from the massage parlour an age ago, was perched on the carved scroll that formed the arm rest of the throne. Its dark eyes flicked from its mistress to Kim and back again. Kim sensed the raven knew some reckoning was about to take place and she felt it herself. She had not been brought into this special place for nothing.

"Come forward Kim and kneel before me," the voice commanded.

Kim obeyed instinctively and stepped forward off the carpet onto the cold black and white tiles and walked across to the wooden throne to take her position on her knees in front of the imposing presence she had submitted herself up to. She looked up adoringly. In her heart Kim knew this was where she wanted to be, serving her.

She sat imperiously on her throne dressed in tight tunic made of the finest white Egyptian cotton and embellished with a belt of pure gold and golden bangles around her arm. The cool white material clung to her pale skin accentuating every curve of her body and her full rounded breasts which squeezed out of the dress like two pale half-moons. The impression conveyed was both cool and detached but extremely sensuous. Kim felt her heart pounding as she tried to control the feelings of attraction, even lust, for this magnificent figure. Goddess Nemesis had a flicker of a smile on her lips, almost as if she knew what Kim was thinking. On her sleek ebony hair was perched a diadem of gold decorated with winged figures depicting Nike the goddess of victory. In her right hand she held a golden goblet decorated with beautiful engravings of deer. Behind her throne there was a mirror in which Kim could see herself and the long straight hair of her mistress reflected. To one side of the mirror was a beautiful gilded wheel, which must have once belonged to a magnificent ceremonial chariot. Kim was awe struck.

"Servant Vicky, you may bring my celebration feast in now."

She gestured for Vicky to leave them before turning her attention back to Kim.

"You see me now transformed into another guise," she pronounced, her voice clear and formal. "I appear before you as the Greek Goddess Nemesis, my name-sake, whose mantle I have assumed. You have passed through many trials in your journey through Nemesisland and now the time for revelation and judgement is nearly here. Have you heard of the Greek word 'tyche' Kim?"

Kim nodded her head. She hadn't.

"'Tyche' is the ancient concept of fate of which I am the personification. It is my place to administer fate and judgement. I am a goddess of divine indignation and retribution against evil deeds and also of undeserved good fortune. Happiness and unhappiness are measured out by me so I can restore the balance of the fates. For my male slaves I am the wielder of fairness and I bring balance by correcting them and disciplining them. For you Kim, this is more subtle; for you, I restore the balance of the fates for one who has been wronged, but to do that I must have your complete subservience. Do you understand this Kim?"

"Yes mistress." Kim was not a little bemused by this speech, "I don't know much about 'tyche' or fate but I get this; I do know that in my heart I want to serve you. I've gone through a lot and understand your power and want to submit to you more than anything else."

Kim felt that with all her heart and soul. It was hard to explain despite all the strange things that had happened to her and psychological games played on her, but she really meant it.

Goddess Nemesis nodded quietly, acknowledging Kim's expression of subservience, "that is good Kim; your declaration is sufficient for me to proceed with my purpose."

"You want to be my slave girl, my special servant."

"Yes mistress, I do."

"You want to give yourself up totally to me."

"Yes, with all my heart."

"Yes, I believe you Kim. I see you have committed yourself to me. This is a cause for celebration. Ah, look, here's Vicky with a little feast for us. Will you join me in partaking of some offerings," she said with sly smile spreading across her lips.

"Yes, of course, I'd love to," enthused Kim. She was thrilled at being invited to join Goddess Nemesis in a celebration; how nice of her to ask her to eat with her.

"Don't move Kim, you must stay kneeling at my feet Kim."

Vicky had quietly returned to the chamber carrying a silver platter arraigned with food. Kim could see a flagon of wine, grapes, nuts, a bowl of yoghurt, honey, bread; simple but tasty morsels fit for presentation to a goddess and her acolyte Kim thought. Goddess Nemesis held out her curiously engraved golden goblet and Vicky poured some wine into it. The aroma of the wine with its hint of fruitiness wafted into Kim's nose. It smelt wonderful; what I'd do for a glass of chilled wine she thought expectantly, hoping that Vicky would produce another glass so she could join in this ritual celebration.

Goddess Nemesis put the gold goblet to her lips and sipped the golden fluid. Kim looked up at her as she swallowed. Her gaze fixed meaningfully onto Kim's and she stared straight at her as if she was looking into her very soul. She put the goblet to her lips and took another mouthful. She leant forward from her wooden throne so their noses were nearly touching and their eyes gazed intently into each other. Kim felt the intensity of the moment. Then, she turned to one side and spat the fluid out of her mouth onto the tiled floor. She said nothing. She kept Kim's gaze and merely lifted a finger and pointed at it. Kim knew what she had to do.

She smiled. Why had she believed she would be offered something as simple as a glass of wine? Why had she thought that her mistress, her goddess, would make her life as her slave as easy as that? No, Kim knew what she had to do but she didn't mind; she relished in the task. She got down onto her hands and knees and put her lips to the tiled floor and slurped up a pool of the wine. It was still cool but had lost its sharp chill. It still had the fresh sharp taste of citrus but mingled with that was a hint of Goddess Nemesis's lipstick. It felt wonderful. Kim wanted to drink up every drop that had been spat onto the floor and wallow in the sensuous submissive feeling of drawing in the fluid passed through the mouth of this goddess. Yes sure, it's humiliating, thought Kim, but wickedly and gloriously so. Her tongue licked the floor avidly, greedily sucking in every drop of the precious liquid until none remained. She looked up and saw that Goddess Nemesis had been watching her, appreciating the dedication and enthusiasm with which she had carried out the task.

She took another mouthful of wine and leant forward again. This time, as Kim stared up at her, instead of turning her head to one side she raised a hand and ran her red painted fingernail along Kim's soft lips. A tingle went straight down to her cunt. God, thought Kim; that felt so sensuous. The fingernail gently parted Kim's lips in a gesture which invited Kim to open her mouth. Oh my god, is she really going to, thought Kim. Her cunt was sopping in anticipation. And sure enough, Kim was right. Goddess Nemesis leant right over her until their mouths were nearly touching and Kim could practically taste her lipstick and then she pursed her lips and let a spurt of the clear crisp white wine, swilled and warmed up in her cheeks, flood into Kim's expectant mouth. Kim nearly came on the spot. She wanted it so much, it was such a glorious and sexy act; humiliation and reward all mixed together so Kim could hardly tell where one finished and the other began. Kim rather thought it was the latter but it didn't matter to her; she just wanted to suck the fluid in and draw it down into her own body so that part of her mistress was inside her.

Goddess Nemesis turned to Vicky again, who was standing patient and erect, in more ways than one as Kim could detect a hard-on bulging through her petticoats and maid's dress. She picked up a small bunch of grapes and plucked a couple off for herself and popped them into her mouth. Kim could see some of the juice from the grapes on her lips as mistress raised a finger and softly wiped it from her lips and then held it out for Kim to suck off. Kim's heart raced. She picked up a piece of bread from the silver platter, broke it into a few pieces, offered one to her black raven and aimlessly tossed the rest onto the floor scattering them over the black and white floor tiles.

She stared back at Kim, "I hope you're enjoying your little feast Kim. You didn't think you could yet sit alongside me as an equal and share my food and drink with you, did you? You're still only permitted to eat the cast-off's from my plate. Now, crawl on all fours and eat the bread from the floor."

Kim did as she was told and crawled with difficulty, struggling with the chains between her ankle and wrist cuffs that hampered her movement. She picked it up one piece of dried bread between her teeth, chewed it and then swallowed. She crawled on all fours to pick up each of the pieces that had been scattered over the tiles before returning to her mistress and kneeling obediently before her. Goddess Nemesis had picked another bunch of grapes and had picked one off and popped it into her mouth. She took another one but this time she dropped it nonchalantly onto the floor in front of Kim. Then she gently kicked off her golden sandals and, with a bare foot, crushed the grape against a black tile. Kim stared down at the squidgy green mess. Once again, she knew what she had to do and bent down to lick the mixture of pulp and juice off the floor. It tasted sweet, all the more so for having been crushed by her mistress's bare toes.

Kim looked up expectantly again. What a wonderful feast this was turning out to be, she thought.

Vicky passed Mistress Nemesis a golden bowl with yoghurt and honey and a sliver spoon. After taking a few mouthfuls, she leant forward and tipped the bowl emptying some of its contents over her own foot. Kim knew what she had to do. She bent over her feet and started to lick them clean, eating up the cool creamy yoghurt, working her tongue into every gap between her toes until they were clean.

Mistress Nemesis lifted her feet up and Vicky poured sticky golden honey all over the soles of her feet. She stood up, as statuesque figure towering over the girl crouched at her feet.

"Follow me Kim. You must follow my tracks and lick up every morsel of honey from the floor."

She took hold of the leather lead and led Kim behind. Her ankles and wrists were still chained together but had enough slack for her to crawl on all fours behind her mistress, her goddess. It was a slow and stately procession, as after each step Kim bent down to lick up each honeyed footprint off the black and white tiles. It should have been humiliating, indeed it was, but Kim felt exhilarated by this intensely submissive and erotic task. She licked up the golden nectar left imprinted by her mistress's foot eagerly not wanting to miss any drop of the sweet sticky honey infused with aromas and warmth of the soles of mistress's feet. They walked a circle around her throne in silence, save for the sound of Kim's eager licking as she followed in the footsteps of Goddess Nemesis.

When they had completed their circuit she took up her place on her throne again and beckoned her forward.

"Come here Kim," she commanded and Kim obeyed without question.

Goddess Nemesis patted her lap gesturing to Kim to climb onto her throne and sit on her lap. Kim's pulse raced with anticipation as she settled her fleshy back-side onto the cool cotton of her tunic. Kim felt the warmth of her body against her and the gentle swelling of her breasts against her own. Goddess Nemesis reached over to the platter of food Vicky was still patiently holding. Kim's chest was heaving; it felt so intimate, so wonderful to feel the soft flesh against her own. She reached out a hand and scooped up a handful of dried fruit and nuts and put them into her mouth. She fixed her inscrutable blue eyes onto Kim's; those eyes which had Kim mesmerised on their first encounter in Nemesisland and which had observed her all through her journey, sometimes cruel, sometimes mocking, sometimes affectionate.

She leaned over, the scent of her body now overwhelming the sickly smell of incense and their lips touched with a gentle kiss. Kim's heart pounded with a mixture of awe and devotion, their lips parted slightly and Goddess Nemesis flicked her tongue into Kim's mouth passing some of the sweet mixture of masticated fruit and nuts and holding their mouths together as they shared the feast. Kim was floating in heaven, locked in this embrace being fed from her goddess's own mouth like a little baby bird. She felt so warm, wanted and protected.

Then she felt it. It was the merest touch; a gentle brush of a finger against her pubic hair but it sent Kim into a swoon of erotic pleasure. Her cunt was sopping with the sensuality and intimacy of the moment, but that one touch, that one gentle touch, was nearly enough to send her over the edge. Kim said nothing but she was pleading, "touch me, please, please touch me there, please." She felt a finger run along her cunt lips soaked with the juices flowing from her and with one gentle flick, one of those long elegant fingers eased into her cunt and gently started to massage the walls of her sex. Kim pulled her lips away, swallowed the remains of food in her mouth and groaned with pleasure. Her cunt was throbbing. "Touch it, please touch it," Kim pleaded in her head. And, as if reading her mind, Goddess Nemesis, pulled her finger out of her cunt and touched Kim's clit gently, just once. It took just one touch for Kim to scream out and her whole body to pulsate with pleasure as she came. She didn't stop rubbing and Kim's body continued to writhe and shudder with sheer physical delight.

"Fuck, oh fuck. Fuck, that's so good," she gasped.

Goddess Nemesis laughed. She pulled a lock of fair hair from Kim's sweating brow and gave her a hug.

"A special treat for my special slave girl," she whispered in her ear.

Kim's head was in a whirl. All the sensations she had experienced in Nemesisland seemed to reach a climax in that one moment.

She had called her special. Nobody had done that before; all through her childhood and her disturbed adolescence, even her parents, no-one had used them expression until now, by this strange, exotic and powerful woman.

They sat for a few minutes with their arms around one another and Kim nestled into the goddess' warm embrace, tears welling up in her eyes. Finally she spoke, curiosity finally overcoming her. "But why, please tell me, why am I so special? I still don't understand. The black cat spoke about me being chosen; he said I had been selected by you as some kind of acolyte. Is that true? How can that be? And why, why would you choose me? What could I possibly have brought to your world?"

Goddess Nemesis sighed deeply, "I think the time has come Kim for you to hear the rest of your story; the part of the tale the black cat has no knowledge of. It is time for me to restore the balance of tyche, of your fate, Kim."

"What do you mean?" Kim asked.

Goddess Nemesis let Kim get down form her lap and sit crouched at the foot of her throne expectantly before beginning her tale.

"Kim, you need to go back many centuries, perhaps to the early 16th century. You have to remember that, then, most of Eastern Europe was covered with dark and impenetrable forests. The depths of these forests were occupied by many magical spirits. You will be familiar with fairy tales from those parts of Europe, Kim, many of which have passed on in oral tradition. They often speak of the forests as being places of great mystery where spirits thrived and that was indeed true. Now, in these parts of Europe the forests were ruled over by the spirit of Ziva, a mighty Slavic goddess of the woods and a fertility goddess. She acted as a ward and protector of the forests.

"Now, it came to pass that on one day the Goddess Ziva was strolling through the forest when her leg got caught in a trap carelessly hidden in the undergrowth by a hunter. The sharp metal spikes dug into her flesh and bone causing her to pass out. Luckily, she was found by a passing woodcutter, who seeing only an injured girl who needed help, released her from the trap and carried her back to his cottage to tend to her. He put a splint on her broken bones and healing herbs on the torn flesh. The Goddess Ziva was unable to walk for some time and stayed in the woodcutter's humble dwelling until her leg gradually healed. The wood cutter was gentle and kind and they both shared a love for the forest, its trees and the creatures that dwelt in it and the Goddess Ziva warmed to him.

SlaveNano
SlaveNano
125 Followers
12