Adventures in Oz Ch. 02

Story Info
Dorothy gives a lube job.
1k words
4.15
48.8k
9

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 05/19/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dorothy woke to the sound of katydids and the discovery that the sun hadn't moved in the sky. What is this place? she wondered, getting to her feet, remembering the incredible sex she had just had with a man who was not quite real. Her body however, reminded her how real it had been, for her legs wobbled and her head swam.

Exiting the corn field, she found the scarecrow standing in the yellow brick road, looking very much like a child who had done something bad.

"Um, my, um, head's all full of stuffin'," he said, looking down at the golden bricks.

"You're quite good at stuffin,'" Dorothy replied, and she could almost see the color of blush in his cheeks, and she thought he was adorable.

They walked hand in hand down the yellow brick road, stopping occasionally to lie under the shade of a tree where Dorothy would ask the scarecrow to lick the trickle of juice that had run down her thigh. He of course would coyly oblige, running his very life-like tongue up her leg and over her dripping pussy. At one point, she clenched his straw hair so hard that a chunk of it came out, but the scarecrow simply stuffed it back under his wide-brimmed hat and continued eating her out.

They followed the road as it snaked its way into a thick forest. The sun's rays sliced through the branches of the trees and dancing on the bricks. Apples littered the ground, and they stopped to eat until a strange rusty voice interrupted them.

They spun around and saw a six foot tall metallic statue shining in the sunlight. He held an ax in both hands, and looked quite out of place in such natural surroundings.

"Oil can." The voice came again. The scarecrow and Dorothy exchanged looks. Could the voice be coming from this statue?

They walked over and Dorothy was amazed to discover that not only did the statue have a very human face, but like the scarecrow, the face seemed to be very familiar to her. The tin man's eyes were bright blue and gazed directly at Dorothy with a pleading expression.

"Oil can." The voice creaked again, and Dorothy surveyed the ground until she found a small can with a label reading: "LUBE."

"My jaw." The tin man said, and Dorothy raised the spout to the hinges of his jaw. Soon, the man began to move his tin mouth up and down with a creaky sound. "Ahhh. Thank you," he said. "I have been rusted solid here for decades. Could you please do the rest of me?"

And Dorothy, being the naughty girl she was, instantly had ideas.

"My, my," she said, shaking her head. "It seems as if all the men in this place are simply incapacitated. Just waiting for a girl like me to take advantage of them."

The scarecrow just looked confused at this statement, but the tin man's mouth dropped open. Dorothy licked her lips and fell to the grass and began to inspect the body of the shiny man. Unlike the scarecrow, there was no zipper between his legs, but a small square door with two hinges on one side and a tiny handle on the other. She lubed the hinges and squeaked open the door. Peering inside, she pouted when it appeared to be a dark and hollow room. But then, the tin man spoke again.

"Oil can."

Dorothy grabbed the lube and began to quirt inside the little dark room. Suddenly, it emerged; a long, shiny, silver cock, glistening from the sun and the lube dripping off it. Dorothy squealed with delight and instantly began to stroke it, the tin man letting out a creaky moan. This cock, however, she would not put in her mouth. For although she liked corn on the cob, she could not stand the taste of oil since it had gotten on her lips as a child watching her uncle work on the tractor.

So Dorothy quickly began to lube the rest of the tin man's hinges and joints, until he came to life, dropped his ax, and took Dorothy by the hand. He laid himself down upon the grass, and Dorothy, hiking her skirt up, straddled the tin man, her pussy dripping at the sight of his huge shiny cock.

The scarecrow, at this point, had leaned against a tree to watch, slowly eating an apple. Dorothy would put on a show for him. She placed her hands on the tin man's barrel chest, and slowly let herself down on his member. It slid inside her with ease, and she impaled herself inch after inch, until her naked bum rested on the warm metal of the tin man's legs.

It was like riding a mechanical bull. The tin man moved his legs up and down, and as Dorothy's tits bounced, she was forced to hang on. Steam rose in thick plums from the tin man's funnel hat, and he smiled with pleasure at the gorgeous slut on top of him.

"Ten years in solitude and now this!" He said. "Well worth the wait!"

"MMmmm, Yeah, Fuck me!" Dorothy yelled. "But wait. What....ohhhh,....what do you cum? Instead of cum?" Dorothy had to ask the question, because the scarecrow had filled her with corn oil when he came. It had felt fine, but she didn't want real oil inside of her. This may have been a strange world she was in, but she could still feel discomfort.

The tin man looked disappointed with the question. "Crude oil" he said. And Dorothy slid off his cock, but continued to pump him up and down with her hand. And not a second too soon, for the tin man began to erupt a tall fountain of black oil from the tip of his cock, as if she had just struck the right spot in the ground; black gold. Texas tea.

The tin man rattled, the pig-tailed girl smiled, the scarecrow was petting his corn cob cock.

Dorothy was loving the land of Oz.