Adventures in Play Ch. 03

Story Info
Mystery guest masturbation.
2.2k words
3.95
14.5k
4

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/28/2022
Created 06/24/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My sincere apologies for being away for so long, but rest assured I have not stopped playing.

I've just been missing somebody very special.

And now that I've found myself again in all that's been happening I think it's time to share.

So let's play, shall we?

By now you should know that my favorite place to have an adventure is outside. Even if it is just on my own deck. I love the feel of the air temperature, warm or cool, the anticipation of what I'm about to do to myself, and how I am going to feel. The thoughts I will enjoy...the things I remember doing and having had done to me in the past. Fantasizing about what I still want.

The risk of indecency I take...

For this particular play time I am in yet another park. It's the dead of night, and as I walk the path the moon winks at me through the tree branches. The leaves are full and green, and they rustle with the wind gusts encouraging me to remove my clothing. I am thinking of how much risk I'm willing to take as I near the spot I've previously scoped out and chosen as the most comfortable.

There is seclusion here, but not entirely. There are homes to my left, just across the water, and straight ahead of me. To my right the softball field stretches out a long ways.

If I go straight and leave the path now, I move away from the park toward another neighborhood and past the nearby school, but I follow it as it veers left. Continuing on it, I'd pass the park shelter, and end up in a small parking lot.

I could easily be watched.

And I like it.

The idea there may be somebody thirsty for a peek at my pleasure...anxious to watch me touch myself and see the reaction...witness my body contort with sexual tension.

It's a big turn on.

For a moment I entertain the idea that I could be arrested, but the surge of longing that warms my folds below tells me it'd be worth it. I've been bold before so the thought leaves me just as fast as it arrived.

With my destination in sight, I walk away from the path toward the water, slipping off my sandals to be carried. I feel the grass poke between my toes welcoming me with a soft hello. Spring has sprung and I am grateful for all it brings. Although I have planned to play here I have not planned it for this night in particular.

The spontaneity adds to the experience.

I play when I feel the need.

Play relaxes and tenses me simultaneously. The memory of it keeps me going during times of stress...reminds me I control the connection I have to the world. Plus it's the best way for me to love myself in all the craziness of my life. I haven't got a perfect body, but I love it because it's real. And perfectly mine.

I feel the moisture increasing and my clit is aching to be touched, but I don't want to hurry. Just a few more feet and I will reach the taller, thicker grass where I will lay, the "rough" of the park, if you will, similar to the golf courses.

I pause and look all around me...

I listen to the silence, and then the leaves whisper to one another of my arrival as the wind picks up, but in the end the sound I am most aware of is my heartbeat. It quickens knowing the adventure will begin as I drop my sandals, and pull my dress up and over my head. I drop it on the ground.

My skin tightens across my breasts reacting to the cool air. As I stand naked and so in tune with every bit of my body I feel so alive.

It's warm for spring in my state.

The clouds I didn't realize had followed me tonight move, and light glows brighter now even through the leaves, putting me in a spotlight. A gift from the moon. I look down.

I can see the tips of my darkened nipples stand at attention. The shapes of my breasts resemble chocolate candy kisses in this state of sexual awareness.

I cannot help but think if only you were here to tongue them.

I remember the way it felt when you took them in your mouth licking each one with your warm, moist tongue, and the feel of your smooth eager lips when I kissed them. I bring my hands slowly up across my stomach caressing my body as I go.

Playing my right fingertips over my left nipple, I tip my head back and close my eyes, lose myself in the memory, and allow my left hand to drift lower. I need to slow down. I'm so horny tonight!

Opening my eyes I catch sight of my shadow. I watch myself in this strange new mirror.

I pinch my nipple tips with both my hands and twist them just enough to feel a shock shoot straight down to my clit. I smile as I revel in this highly sensitive connection I am blessed with. It's time to drop down and relax, touch myself more and finally give my clit the sensation it longs for.

I am also grateful for constant wetness and the ability it affords me to be ready for sexual experiences anytime anywhere and tonight is no exception.

I am lying on top of the grass since I forgot a blanket, but I find that it doesn't matter since the grass is so rich and full. I can tell my cum will be good and it won't take long, I am so exhilarated to be taking this bold risk, playing in plain sight.

I let my left hand continue to work my breasts squeezing them, plucking my nipples, wetting the tips with my saliva, stimulating them. I'm bringing a frenzy of feeling straight to the rock hard bud hidden in my folds.

I wish you could find it. Open me like a present.

I let my right hand find it for you, but only after the fingers have crept inside my thighs, and slowly penetrated in and out of the drenched, taught passage which still longs for your cock each and every day.

I remember how you milked me so well...I move them faster, starting to gasp and moan softly, not caring about anything except this moment. One of the sexy songs that I heard recently rings through my mind and I hear the words that now describe exactly what my fingers do...pound like thunder.

I've worried my nipples into a heightened state of sensitivity with my left hand and I know once I allow my right thumb to pass over my clit I will cum hard.

I want the pleasure to last so I force myself to slow my breathing a bit and open my eyes. I'm so glad I did because now I notice the light. It's changed. It's not moonlight, and as I turn my head to the left I see quite clearly that somebody is awake in a house just across the water.

The fact that I could be seen is more real than ever and everything I feel increases in intensity.

I look straight up and the trees seem to be aware that the stakes have changed. They talk faster now, sharing the news with one another, spreading it like gossip.

I can no longer stand the wait. I think of you and how much you enjoy watching me play; hearing and seeing me cum. I am dragging my thumb across my clit over and over, increasing the pressure a little more each time, until I am circling it continuously and pushing down hard.

I burst all over my skin. Every pore cries out along with my voice due to the force of my pleasure, and suddenly I am feeling a gush of cum! It coats my fingers, and squirts onto my thighs in-between my fingers. It gradually runs down my ass cheeks.

That was a gift I know only this experience could've given me. I usually don't squirt until my third or fourth cum, but then I realize this little adventure has been a long time in the making.

Now I turn and see him. Or her...I don't know, still too far away to be sure, but it doesn't really matter who watches just that I am indeed being watched. The light is not as bright making me realize this silhouette belongs to somebody in a different house than the first light I saw.

This one is directly across from me anyway. Just across the small creek on my left that runs through this park.

It's very still and so obviously looking in my direction.

I freeze for a fraction of a second, wondering. Can this person actually see me? I would watch in the dark if it were me, I think. I'd turn off the lights. I smile in spite of myself and as if the person heard me speak words I see an arm come up and the body leans sideways slightly.

The light goes out. Not all of it is gone; a low light remains in the background. I haven't broken my gaze until now, but I do it involuntarily as I arch my back and turn my head toward the heavens beginning to play once more.

I rub and circle my clit again and use both hands to probe myself. Using wet fingertips I coat both my nipples with my juice making them ripple when the wind blows. I let my mind wonder what the person is thinking...possibly contemplating touching their own body while watching...maybe getting a camera...or could they want more.

My heart skips a beat at the newly emerging

possibilities of the situation, and intriguing and dangerous though they are I do not stop playing.

I'm close again, and truth be told I want to look, and see. I will know without a doubt if he or she is still watching when I do.

I will cum soon either way.

My breasts are squashed between my forearms due to the fact that both hands are furiously engaged in caressing my folds and being coated in a liquid feast I wish you could taste. It makes them more prominent gives me a great backdrop when I lift my head to look down to see my body tremble.

I have to look again.

Just as I move my head to look toward my observer I hear a noise, but do not immediately register what it is.

A door.

A screen door?!

My head snaps to the side and my mind sends the signal my body has been waiting for. I am being watched and I am not only seen. I can be heard. The silhouette stands inside the screen porch, a low light framing it from behind, so no question remains.

The intensity of my cum makes me groan and grunt and writhe without a chance of trying to control the wave coursing through my body.

It lasts what seems like a long time although I have no idea. Even once I am done cumming I lay there panting and enjoying an allover tingling. I'm still very much in the mood to play, but I think I may need to stop rather than risking more.

For all I know the police are on the way and I'll hear an officer's footsteps approaching while a voice informs me I need to dress and prepare to be arrested.

Still...I am not calming down anytime soon. My breathing slows and I realize I am hot and a thin sheen glistens on my skin. I decide to risk sitting up. Just as I do I hear a quiet word.

"Nice."

The voice rings with sincerity.

In utter disbelief I turn my head in the direction of the house across the water to my still present audience and smile. Yet, this new level of contact makes me a little too vulnerable so I decide to dress and go, but when I stand I hear a long breathe being exhaled.

I feel more at ease now. My brain kicks into gear giving me the facts it denied earlier in order to add to the experience rather than calm my fears. The person is not going to reach me anytime soon should they decide to try, and the police would surely have been here by now if they'd been called.

My body continues to hum with the ongoing stimulation that two little words circling around in my mind are providing me.

What if...

So many things could've happened.

I will play them all out in my mind, I am sure, the next time I have fun. And all the way home for that matter. This experience will not be forgotten.

It will be celebrated.

I stand and slip my dress on along with my sandals, and as I turn to go I hear one more word float across the water.

"Thanks."

I pause, my back to him, and then slowly take in the smell of my sex on the air. Should I respond?

I decide to just wave and I hear a small chuckle as I do.

Now, I wonder to myself...

What will my next adventure bring?