Adventures in Sexting

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Carrie sipped her coffee as she waited for Carl to show up. She had arrived earlier than expected and had choosing a table in a back corner where she could see the door. When Carl walked in she waved to him. He stopped to order a drink then casually walked over to her.

"I have one more thing to do before I give this to you; I need to set the pass code." Carl said as he pulled the phone out of his pocket.

"Shouldn't I do that so only I know it?" Carrie asked.

"Normally I'd say yes, but I want this to be a strong password, you can always change it later. What is the password on your phone now?"

"My birthday," Carrie replied sheepishly. She knew that was a bad idea, but she was not very good about remembering numbers.

"You should change that. If you are stuck on birthdays, try this. Use the month of Daniel's, the day of your mom's and the year of your dad's birthday to create a pass code. Not ideal, but better than yours." Carl replied, trying not to sound condescending.

"That's a good idea," Carrie replied appreciatively.

"Now, let's create a code for this phone. What are your measurements?"

"What?" Carrie asked.

"Bra size, hips, waist. That's what I'm going to put in," Carl explained.

Carrie sighed, saying, "36C, 26, and 38."

Carl tapped on the phone and then slid it across the table, "I can't put your cup size in, and the code has to be numbers."

"So," Carrie replied, "is there anything on here for me?"

"No," Carl answered, "I have this instead."

Carl reached into his satchel and pulled out a rolled up sheet of parchment. He glanced around to see if anyone was close enough to see it. When he was confident that had some degree of privacy he unrolled the paper.

Carrie watched as the parchment unfurled. It was a charcoal sketch of her in the same pose as the Venus de Milo, but only from the waist up. Just like the famous sculpture her arms were missing and her breasts were bare. It was incredibly detailed and very lifelike.

"I worked off the picture you sent me," Carl explained.

"I like it, any chance of a self-portrait?" she replied.

Carl blushed at her comment, "Maybe, but I much prefer drawing you. Is that creative enough?"

"It's a good start. You might just get enough pictures to do a full length sketch," Carrie said.

"I work with watercolors too," Carl volunteered.

"That could be interesting," Carrie said, then glanced at her watch, "I have to go. I have to go back to school, but you will be seeing me soon." Carrie smiled and held up the phone, then stood up and walked out the door.

Carl watched her leave. She was the first person he had shown any of his artwork to. Carl wondered if she had been honest about it, or was just being nice. The door opened and a few kids from Carl's school walked in. They looked in his direction and completely ignored him. Carl lowered his head and looked at the table until his Carrie inspired erection subsided, and then he went home.

*

Let me know what was good and bad about this story.

12