Adventures in Thailand Ch. 04

Story Info
What happens when teacher reaches Thailand?
2.3k words
4.46
60.1k
6
0

Part 3 of the 10 part series

Updated 09/21/2022
Created 06/04/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 4: Arriving in Bangkok

Once I cleared Immigration, the director of the school met me in the waiting area. My initial reaction to her was one of surprise. From her letters, I assumed that the director of the language school was a woman in her mid to late 40's. The woman standing in front of me was in her mid 30's and quite a bit more attractive than the shriveled up old prune I had imagined. Her name was Cynthia Miller. Cynthia was short, about 5'3" with a large bone structure. This didn't mean that she was fat however. From what I could tell, Cynthia seemed quite toned and she did her best to conceal a large set of boobs. This was going to be an interesting year already, I thought to myself.

I was asleep as soon as Cynthia and I loaded up the school's van and headed for the school. Between the jetlag and my wonderfully draining experience with Sue and Angela, I had nothing left and needed to recharge my batteries. The director seemed to understand my exhaustion and left me to sleep until we reached the school and the teacher's lodgings. She shook me gently as we arrived at the school.

I followed Cynthia up several flights of stairs into an apartment building. On the third floor, we stopped and she opened the door with her keys. I followed her inside wearily. At the moment, I seemed to have the apartment to myself. I remember Cynthia saying a few things before I collapsed on the bed into a deep sleep.

Luckily, Cynthia had left a short note outlining the things she had mentioned the previous evening. First and foremost, she told me get some rest to try and shake the jetlag. Later that day, Cynthia promised me a tour of the school as well as showing me a good place to eat. She told me not to worry about teaching right away. The language school was in between terms and would not need me for another week or so. Cynthia said to use the time I had to do my best to become acquainted with the area. She promised that she and the other teachers would help me to find all of thing things I needed to become comfortable in my home for the following year. Attached to the short note was a hand-drawn map showing me how to get from the apartment to the school. The map also contained the hours that the school maid cooked meals for the teachers.

I glanced at my watch and discovered that it was still on Seoul time. Luckily, a clock on the wall help me figure out what the correct time was. I adjusted my watch quickly. I then felt at least partially ready to challenge waters previously uncharted in my experience.

Before I went outside, I tried to familiarize myself with the apartment. The apartment contained four beds, all of which seemed unoccupied. Closer inspection revealed that the wardrobes and dressers were empty save a few odds and ends previous teachers had left behind such as toothpaste and soap. The bathroom was in the front left corner of the apartment. On the left side of the small bathroom was a showerhead sticking out of the wall. The other side consisted of a small sink and a toilet with several racks for towels attached to the wall. The wall between the shower and the toilet contained several things. A small medicine chest with a mirror on the front hung from the wall. Several feet to the right of that was a mysterious pipe (I would figure out later what the purpose of it was). A rod from the left wall to the right wall housed the shower curtain. I felt content with my tour of the apartment and decided to see if I could clean myself up and be ready for the next meal that the school's cook would be preparing.

I resolved to fully unpack my stuff after I had a good meal in my stomach. For the moment, I took out a change of cloths as well as a towel for a shower. Right away I discovered that there was no hot water. The cold shower made sure that I was absolutely awake. I dressed quickly after my shower eager to see the school as well as eat a solid meal.

On my way down the stairs, I made a pleasant discovery. Coming down the stairs, I heard the sound of a shower running. I didn't think much of it until I walked past a certain point on the stairs and noticed that I could see into the shower stall. My luck would figure that it would be some fat Thai guy taking a shower, I thought to myself as I tried to rediscover the best angle for viewing. To my pleasant surprise, a beautifully petite Thai woman was showering. Her skin was absolutely a mouth-watering deep tan color. Her feminine hourglass figure revealed the tan lines of a one-piece bathing suit. Initially, my Thai goddess was turned away from me. I drank in the petite curves of a beautiful ass. When she soaped her back, I got a view of her perfectly proportioned breasts complete with bullet shaped nipples made hard by the cold water. A well-trimmed mane of black pubic hair covered her female charms. Her lower lips poked out of the hair ever so slightly. I thought I might miss out on the full view of her female charms until she pulled them open and cleaned inside thoroughly. By now I was painfully hard inside my pants.

My show wasn't quite over. The bathing beauty before me proceeded to give her behind the same treatment as her pussy. She slowly pried her asscheeks apart and cleaned between them thoroughly. I watched in silent appreciation. She then moved like she was finishing her shower, so I went back up the stairs as quietly as I could.

I waited what I thought was a reasonable amount of time and then headed down the stairs again. To my chagrin, my bathing beauty was coming up the stairs. This time she was wrapped in a sarong. She gave me a beautiful smile as she walked into her apartment. I continued walking over to the school amazed by the scene that I had just witnessed.

From the way that Cynthia described the school in the note, the school had five floors. The kitchen was on the fifth floor. I came to the front door and pushed the doorbell. A few moments later, Cynthia appeared and opened the door for me. I followed her inside sheepishly.

"I stuck around a little while extra to see if you'd wake up so I could give you your own set of keys to get into the building," Cynthia informed me.

"I appreciate it." I returned. "I wasn't sure that anybody would be here to let me inside."

"I can't guarantee that someone will be here, but the other teachers' rooms are here in the building on the fifth floor across from the kitchen. The maid and the secretaries also have keys, so there was a pretty good chance someone would have been here to let you in."

"Are any of the other teachers or secretaries here?"

"No, at the moment everyone is on holiday, or vacation as they say back in the States."

"So, at the moment it's just you, me and the maid I guess."

"That's about it. Let me give you a quick tour and then later you can check the place out at your own pace."

On the left side of the first floor was the secretaries' area. It consisted of several locked file cabinets that contained textbooks. Against the back wall was a copy machine. The front area housed the counter that doubled as a desk. The counter curved around into a j shape against the left wall.

The right side of the first floor was a reception area. It housed several clumps of chairs and tables. Towards the back of the room was an older TV. In front of the TV lay several beanbags. The reception area looked like quite a cozy little area.

Behind the secretaries' area were one small classroom and a small storage area. Cynthia explained that for the most part this room was used for testing the level of new students. Only when they had too many students did they use this room for a classroom, Cynthia continued. The storage area was in front of the back door where trash went out several times a week. Cynthia introduced me to the cleaning lady, a fairly attractive woman in her 30's who cleaned the classrooms as I was being given the tour of the school. I was informed that the cleaning lady would also clean my apartment once every week. Cynthia showed me the rest of the classrooms and finally the kitchen on the fifth floor.

I hungrily devoured the meal prepared for me. At that point, I didn't really care what I was eating I was so starved. I gorged myself and decided I should head back to the apartment to catch up on my sleep and get rid of the jetlag. I ended up sleeping most of the day with only a couple of short breaks to eat before I went to sleep again.

The next morning I awoke refreshed. My previous night's dream had been kind in having me showering with my Thai neighbor. I awoke with a raging hard-on and sleepily walked to the bathroom. I figured a cold shower would help wake me. Luckily, I was showering in the late morning and the sun had warmed the pipes a bit so I didn't have totally cold water.

I was so engrossed in my shower; I failed to hear the door to the apartment open. Thinking I was alone, I relished thoughts of my hot little Thai neighbor and her hot body. I was going to have to get a piece of that in the near future I told myself. Moments later, I turned around to soap myself and came face to face with the cleaning lady. I turned forty shades of red as I stood before her totally naked with my penis at full attention.

She seemed embarrassed yet curious. I stood frozen not knowing what to do next. She took a step closer and reached out and touched my cock with her fingertips admiring its length. Her soft hands felt good on my hot rod. She grew bolder and closed her hand around the shaft of my dick. Slowly, she began jerking my cock up and down. I closed my eyes and enjoyed the handjob from a woman I didn't even know. Her other hand reached down and began caressing my balls gently. The woman knew what to do with her hands!

Before I knew it, she led me out of the bathroom and into the bedroom. She quickly knelt down and sucked the head of my cock into her mouth. Right away I began to appreciate the oral talents of this woman as she applied incredible suction to my cockhead. Her mouth was small and couldn't take my full length, but what she couldn't fit she made up for in effort. She sucked cock like there wouldn't be any tomorrow. My balls were shown equal care as well. This was sure a welcome addition to my morning, I thought happily.

The cleaning lady closed her eyes in full oral worship of my solid rod. She knew all of the tricks of bringing me right to the edge and then pulling me back. I lay back on the bed and enjoyed the royal treatment of my cock. Slight sucking noises escaped her mouth as she applied her delicious art. This sure beats the hell of jerking off, I thought to myself.

Just when I thought she had fit all that was going to fit into her glorious mouth, she opened her mouth further and took my whole cock in her mouth. I sat stunned for a moment before her wonderful mouth brought me back to reality. The suction she applied with her small mouth amazed me. This woman was too much!

I noticed a change in her pace and figured she wanted me to finish up. She clamped down tight with her mouth. Her clamping down was just tight enough to apply pressure to my cock without hurting me in the process. Whoever or wherever she'd learned this fine art, I felt deeply thankful for their instruction. I really relished my once in a lifetime mind-blowing blowjob. I thought she was going to suck my whole body into her mouth her suction was so incredible.

Her gentle tickling of my balls with her fingertips sent me over the edge. I closed my eyes and let everything I had loose. I wanted to fill that cocksucking vacuum to be filled to overflowing. I started bucking my hips for all I was worth. She matched my rhythm and kept up her wonderful suction. I cried out and moaned at the same time as I let loose my white-hot lava flow. She gave me a knowing smile and started swallow as quickly as she could. Cum soon overflowed her mouth and spilled onto her chin, yet she continued swallowing and gulping down my hot juice. Three or four waves shot through me before I collapsed onto the bed totally spent. Her wide smile told me she had enjoyed the experience almost as much as I had. She then scooped the cum from her chin into her mouth sexily. I could hardly keep my eyes open I was so spent.

The cleaning lady's response brought a smile to my face. All she said was one word, "delicious." My thoughts exactly I thought to myself.

"Thank you," I replied weakly before falling into a deep sleep.

When I awoke several hours later, the apartment was meticulously spotless. The cleaning lady possessed many talents, I mused.