Adventures in Thailand Ch. 06

Story Info
The teacher gets himself into a sticky situation.
1.8k words
4.54
46.5k
3
0

Part 5 of the 10 part series

Updated 09/21/2022
Created 06/04/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 6: School Begins

The next few weeks proved to be frustrating ones. While there were miles of female flesh in my classes, my lack of confidence in my teaching abilities kept me from making any moves on my female students. Slowly but surely, I became friends with Claire and Stacy. I thought I might have a chance with either one or both of them until I found out that the two of them were an item. That fact added to my growing frustration.

My fortunes changed three weeks into the term.

I returned from a midday shopping trip soaked from an afternoon rainstorm that I had been totally unprepared for and found Claire in the same condition sitting outside my door. It was obvious from the streak marks on her face she had been crying. I quickly opened the door and invited Claire inside. She followed me in shivering. I closed the door and went to find dry clothes for both of us.

"Are you okay Claire?" I asked as I fetched her a towel and some dry clothes.

"Stacy and I had an argument and she told me she didn't know why anyone would find me attractive," sobbed Claire as she emerged from the bathroom in my shorts and t-shirt.

"Don't worry Claire, I'm sure it was just something said in the heat of the moment and she didn't really mean it," I replied in my best comforting voice while trying to hold down a growing erection.

Damn my hormones I thought to myself. Here Claire was needing someone to talk to and all I could think about was how good she looked in my clothes. Her legs seem to stretch for miles coming out of my shorts. I shook my head and tried to concentrate on the matter at hand rather than where my hormones were leading.

"Are you sure Jay? I've always thought of myself as ugly and now Stacy thinks that too," Claire said as she broke down into long, gasping sobs.

"I think you're very attractive," I returned as I walked over and gave her a reassuring hug.

"You're just saying that to make me feel better, but I appreciate the effort anyway," Claire smiled as she wiped away the tears from her cheeks.

"Give yourself more credit that Claire. You have a body that drives both men and women crazy."

"You think so? Why would anyone want a small boobed, long legged ugly duckling like me?"

"Are you kidding me? Your toned, long legs make you a woman to die for and as for boobs, bigger isn't always better," I stated as I again felt a stirring in my shorts.

"You're very sweet Jay, but I know you're just trying to cheer me up rather than giving me the blunt truth. You've never even given my legs a second glance or anything else for that matter."

How little Claire really knew. Her regular work attire didn't show much leg, but when she was lounging around the kitchen after hours I had to make a real effort not to stare at Claire's legs that never seemed to end in the shorts that she wore. There was no need to arouse any jealousy with Stacy. We all had to work together on a regular basis and didn't need any jealous feelings ruining our working relationship. Despite this fact, Claire's shapely legs had been the focus of one of my latest fantasies.

"I may be a male chauvinist pig, but I can respect certain boundaries."

"I bet I could stand before you completely nude and not get a reaction from you," Claire challenged.

"You think so?" I returned skeptically.

The next thing I knew, my shirt and shorts were laying on the floor. Claire stood before me completely nude. For a moment I was totally aghast. Her chest was a gleaming white color capped off with large knob shaped coral colored nipples. Claire's female treasures were hidden by just a hint of flaming red pubic hair. Her pirouette revealed an ass without one ounce of fat on it. My shorts more than revealed my reaction to the show.

"No reaction huh?" I said with one of my slyest smiles as I pushed my hips forward revealing the full extent of my raging hardon.

"Wow, I never ever thought you noticed me."

"I'm certainly noticing you now," I chuckled.

Claire stood totally nude with slightly confused look on her face. She seemed uncertain of what she should do next. I guessed she felt a certain degree of loyalty to Stacy, yet felt curious in exploring with me. I knew what I wanted, but I wasn't about to force it upon Claire.

"You don't have to do this if you don't want to," I said half-heartedly.

Curiosity must have won out because Claire walked over to me and started to trace my cock through my shorts with her fingertips. Her soft touch enflamed me even further. Claire then slowly slid my shorts down totally exposing my hard rod. I anxiously awaited her next move not wanting to scare her off with any sudden moves.

I watched Claire's face covered with the awe of exploration. Her hands measured, caressed, and stroked me as she continued to explore. A smile lit up her face when I moaned slightly after she gently cupped my balls. This was going to be fun.

"Am I doing okay?" Claire said as she looked to me for approval.

"You're doing just fine, " I replied.

Claire's next move surprised and delighted me at the same time. She lowered her head and lapped at the slit at the tip of my cock. Liking the taste, Claire then started swirling her tongue around my shaft like an ice cream cone. My hands gently running through her hair encourage her to go further.

Slowly, Claire took as much of my shaft into her mouth as she could. What she seemingly lacked for in experience she made up for with sheer gusto. Waves of pleasure shot through me as Claire did what I thought impossible for her, deep-throating my full length. I knew I wasn't going to last long with my cock being given such exquisite treatment.

I tried to signal Claire that I was about to cum. She continued her relentless tongue bath and sucking on me. The feelings were so intense I couldn't even get a coherent sentence out of my mouth before I exploded. Claire initially choked on the first spurt of my spunk but recovered like a pro and swallowed my load completely. I threw back my head and breathed deeply relishing the intenseness of my orgasm. I definitely had to give Claire the same amount of pleasure she had just given me.

"I never thought I would enjoy doing that as much as I just did," grinned Claire as my cum glistened on her face.

"There's no way that you hadn't done that before," I replied breathlessly.

"If you count practicing on either a vibrator or dildo practice, I guess I have had a little."

"You'll get no complaint from me," I smiled.

"I hope you're up for another go around soon. I haven't satisfied my curiosity of everything quite yet."

"Not quite yet, but I want you to sit back and enjoy the ride."

With that remark, I began my gentle assault on Claire's breasts. I started by wetting each nipple and then gently blowing on them. They immediately hardened into bullet like tips. I then started gently nursing at Claire's right breast. Her soft moan told me I was on the right track. I alternated between applying as much suction as I could around Claire's nipple as I could to gently grazing it with my teeth. Her moans became gradually louder. I gave Claire's other breast the same treatment and she started to tremble slightly.

"Eat my pussy please Jay," Claire said in a tone between a moan and a desperate plea.

I just smiled at Claire's request and proceeded with my own plan. I moved all the way down her body to just above her ankles. I gently began licking and nipping at Claire's Achilles' tendon. I slowly made my way up her legs up to her knee. Very tenderly I caressed behind her knees and Claire's whole body began to shake. Ever so slowly I tongued a trail up to her thighs. By this time, Claire's juice had started leaking down her thighs and onto her legs. I was really going to enjoy this feast.

"Oh yes," Claire moaned as I started slurping up the surplus cum leaking down towards her tight little ass.

Claire's prominent love button stood out proudly waiting for its proper attention. I happily accepted the invitation and hungrily started munching on her clit. My munching sent Claire into orbit. Her whole body shook almost to the point I thought she was having an epileptic fit. Claire ground her hips into my face trying to force me to taste more of her sweet pussy.

I wasted no more time in diving right into Claire's juicy twat. I alternated between pushing my tongue as deep as it would go inside her and nibbling at her clit. Claire's constant moaning told me I was doing my job properly. I kept up my constant barrage until she begged me to let her catch her breath. I obliged and lay down next to her waiting for her to recover.

To my surprise, Claire's recovery was quicker than I thought. She rolled over on top of me and slid my now hardened cock into her hot box. Claire's arousal smoothed my entry most of the way inside her. I met a small amount of resistance that I was able to get passed with little difficulty. Before I knew it, my full length pushed inside Claire. Velvety softness surrounded me. I was in nirvana.

Claire then started using her runner's thighs to her advantage. Her thighs clamped down on me tighter than a vice grip. I couldn't have experienced more pleasure at that particular moment. Although I had just finished cumming recently, I had to hold down another load desperately wanting to escape. Claire used her up and down motion to add to the stimulation of my cock by alternating the spots on my rod that she grabbed with her pussy muscles. I knew another mind blowing cum was just around the corner and I did nothing to prevent its onset.

My load this time wasn't anything near the volume of cum that I had shot a few minutes before, but it shot out with equal force. The force of my spunk sent Claire over the edge once more as she shuttered and came hard again and again. We collapsed into a heap until we were able to regain our collective breaths.

"Wow," said Claire breathlessly, "I should have tried that earlier."

"There's nothing saying you have to wait so long the next time," I smiled as I caressed Claire's incredible ass.

"Thank you for an amazing first time."

"You're welcome and thank you for trusting me enough to be your first time."