Adventures in the Rim: Athene Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Athene had never done this before. Excitement rushed through her, wetting her already soaking chasm. Mercurio proved to be as skilled with his tongue as he had been with his hands. His tongue darted out, plummeting into her wet snatch before trailing up, ever so softly, to the trembling nubbin above. Athene cried out, grasping her breasts and tweaking her nipples. Mercurio moaned against her, pressed his lips into her womanhood and covered her with his tongue. He was a madman, in a fury, tongue thrashing all around; he used the flat, textured top of his tongue to engulf her clitoris and wriggled it around, reveling in the squeals of his employer-turned-lover.

Athene was gyrating on top of his face, riding his tongue and lips furiously. Sweat beaded on her collar bone and trickled between her breasts; a cataclysmic wave was building inside her, tingling to her very toes. She fell forward from exertion, gripping the blankets and crying out in ecstasy.

Just as the wave was peaking and tearing a path to her loins, Mercurio grabbed her hips and flipped her over onto her back. Immediately he was between her legs, gripping his stone hard member and rubbing the head of it on her clitoris.

"Umm...oh my gods..." Athene moaned, lifting her hips to him. "Mercurio!" She shouted at him, desperate to be filled by her magic, russet stained lover.

He complied, and thrust his now aching manhood inside her. They cried out together as he buried himself to the hilt. Athene grabbed his back, pulling him tighter against her. He leaned down and bore his tongue into her mouth as he pulled back and re-sheathed, grinding his hips against her rump. She threw her head back, moaning, baring her breasts to him, which he took eagerly in his mouth.

He continued pumping in and out of her, building up frenzy between their loins. Sweat beaded on his forehead and chest, his arms writhed with hard muscles. Mercurio sat up straight, continuing his labor more slowly, and pressed a thumb against her clitoris. She gasped, running her hand down her stomach and hips toward his hand, urging him on.

"Let me see you touch yourself." He rasped and moved his hand away.

He pressed his hands on the undersides of her thighs and laid her legs out wider, watching intently as she circled her clitoris with two fingers, teasing herself into oblivion. Mercurio felt the fire blazing inside his abdomen and knew he couldn't keep up much longer. He pulled his cock out and held it, slipping just the tip back in and popping it back out. Athene gasped and moaned loudly, working her fingers more furiously.

The Cyrodil man pulled out and, slick with excitement, slipped his shining member against her ass. She tensed for a moment, surprised. Mercurio rubbed himself against the tight opening, stimulating her, but making no attempt to penetrate.

Athene found this very exciting, and like an ambush, was overcome with a storm of climax as it swooped down from her dizzied head, to her chest and stomach, and exploded in her most sacred place. She called out violently, shuddering with the momentum, and Mercurio took his cue full-force. He plunged his manhood into her spasming womanhood and pounded her furiously.

Her breasts bounced together, and her moans trembled with the force of his love-making. With a grumbling roar, Mercurio felt himself lose control, and pulled his member out to let what glistening pearls he hadn't loosed inside her spew across her stomach like late night stars.

His cock convulsed against her, dripping and slick. He fell forward, resting above her on the palms of his hands. Athene's eyes were rolled to the back of her head, and she was breathing slowly. Mercurio feared he may have actually killed her.

"Athene?" He whispered between breaths.

She moaned in response and blinked, then looked at him.

"Mage..." She breathed.

He laughed and kissed her before getting up to fetch linen. Mercurio helped Athene clean up and turned to fix himself.

"That was...I can't even." He said with a laugh and turned to her.

She was fast asleep.

He gathered his clothing and slipped quietly into it before blowing out the few candles lighting the room and found the biggest chair in the room. Despite what they had just done together, he was still a mercenary mage, employed by none other than the Dragonborne herself. He questioned what he had just done as he nodded off.

Sometime in the night, it was still late, he realized, Mercurio was awaken by a pleasant sensation on his neck. The fuzziness in his eyes faded away to gleaming white hair and a pleasantly toned, moon-lit and bared shoulder. It was Athene. She had perched herself on his lap, the little sneak, and was kissing and licking her way down his neck.

He let out a small moan and she smiled against his coffee skin. Immediately, he grew hard, realizing that he had not broken some sacred rule in making love to the Dragonborne. She was here, taking him as he had taken her hours before.

Athene deftly pulled his member from his trousers, and still being naked from earlier, sheathed his member inside her. She gasped quietly at his presence and he moaned against her neck. The elf lifted herself up and lowered again on top of him, ebbing and flowing on his shaft like an ocean of silken flesh. Mercurio gripped her buttocks in his hands, spreading her as she rode him.

She began building up a steady pace, the friction soundly building to catastrophe. Athene had taken her share of lovers, both men and women, but never had she had someone do the things Mercurio did. She enjoyed it, though, and was less surprised this time when she felt the Cyrodil man gently probe her rear with a finger.

The elven girl let out a small squeal-like moan, a noise that Mercurio never figured could come out of the little walking battle-axe. The woman was a berserker in battle, running straight up to dragons and frost-trolls and stabbing them right between the eyes. In bed she was no less intense, and Mercurio was more than willing to let himself be slain.

He loved exploring her tight rump, but knew that like everything worth while, that he needed to take his time. The rear entrance was a safely guarded secret in the bipedal community of the world, with most questioning the tastes of those that knew the secret. Mercurio knew that he loved the pleasure it gave to the recipients, when they were open to it.

He lightly rubbed her bud in small circles as she rose and fell upon his manhood. She was moaning and rocking, bouncing her breasts in front of him. He took a nipple in his mouth and teased it to a stiff peak. She was wet and panting by now, and she was ready to release the tension. Mercurio prodded her further with his finger and she lost all control, stiffening on him as waves of blinding rapture overtook her.

He leaned back, sliding down further into the chair and gripped her ass cheeks. She draped herself over him, nestling her face on his muscled shoulder and clenched the back of the chair as he began furiously pounding her. He fingered her rear as he did so, driving her once more that heightened pinnacle. Mercurio's balls smacked against her spread ass as she hiccupped and moaned against him. The insanity that had just overtaken the Dragonborne now welled up inside of him like a blast of dynamite and he sunk himself as deep inside of her as he could, releasing the full power of his essence. He threw his head back against chair, a long moan escaping him as his cock pulsed inside her like the light of a dying fire. She slackened against him, panting lightly; he steadily relaxed as well, and they basked in the aura of natural magic of their deed.

Athene finally lifted herself off him, feeling a rush of emptiness as his softening member left her. Mercurio cleaned himself off and made to settle back in the chair when she reached her hand out to him. He looked up at her, hesitated for a moment, and then took it. She led him to the bed where she climbed across and settled in, flinging back the covers of the opposite side before falling fast asleep.

He needed no further invitation and climbed in to the much more comfortable sleeping space. Mercurio clasped his hands behind his head and looked at Athene, resting peacefully, glowing with moonlight and satisfaction. How many nights had they camped together and she'd never looked so at ease while sleeping? He wondered. While he mused, the elf had turned and nestled against him, wrapping her arm around his chest. He lowered one arm around her and brushed his lips against the top of her head.

Mercurio wanted to agonize over what the following day would be like after tonight. Surely things would be different. Perhaps he would not longer be of service to her, he thought. But he couldn't worry about it. Not right now. Not after one of the best nights he'd ever had.

Not tonight. He thought. Tomorrow we'll be back to killing and running and looting, but not tonight.

And then he slept, entangled with the Dragonborne.

12