Adventures of a Chauffeur

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Janet reached between her thighs with both hands and very invitingly pulled her cunt-lips apart. I could see into her hole, she needed it fucked, I obliged.

I spent the next hour deep inside Janet's pussy; I fucked to the exotic sounds of her yowls which reached a crescendo with each of her four orgasms the last of which came with her on her knees while I drilled her from behind, slapping the cheeks of her arse like riding a donkey. Finally I gave her what she really wanted most of all, a cuntful of cock-porridge.

Eight months later I was driving down the long country lane that meandered through the leafy wooded glades that was the approach to Mitchell's country retreat hideaway. It was a beautiful sunny Thursday morning. The Mitchell's were to spend the weekend at their country retreat and I was to get the place warmed through, stocked up with food and wine and carry out any minor maintenance that might be needed such as changing any light bulbs etc.

Apart from having stuffed Chloe's pretty little pussy on two occasions, by my standards the last 6 months had been sexually barren and I was really in need of some fresh pussy.

I shagged Lucinda twice more before she returned to her studies; she had become an avid spunk addict, like mother, like daughter. Sometimes she just wanted to wank me and watch me shoot a load but mostly she wanted it where nature intended it.

I did the jobs I had been asked to do, got the log fire going and undressed before stepping into the shower. I washed away the tiredness of the long day with a rich lather of expensive soap making sure my cock received the lion's share of attention.

Stepping from the shower I rapped myself in one of Mitchell's bathrobe and got it on just as there was a loud knock on the cabin door.

Making sure I was well covered by the robe I opened the door. Stood before me was what I could only define as a stunning vision of beauty. It was Kathleen.

12