Adventures Of A Cuckmaster

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I looked at it this way. Jane was going to get her cunt full of cock one way or another and she didn't care whether her husband liked it or not. I wanted to split her pussy slit with my bull-end and get the whole of my dick, with its throbbing blue vein stretched along its underneath, right inside Malcolm's wife, beating against the soft cushions of her inner pussy and finally taking her, taking her for mine, owning her by being inside her, stealing his wife just because I could, and, while we frantically fucked together, spunking her up, like marking out the territory, like saying "Stuart was here.". If I could I would swamp her brain with it. I think Jane would have let me too.

That evening we went to a restaurant for a meal and to talk over where we were going and how we were going to handle the new situation. Jane was glowing; she was radiant in a blue flowered skirt and white top pulled tight across her breasts.

Malcolm was not at all pleased when Jane said she wanted me to fuck her again. I made my position clear. I told Jane I wasn't one for falling in love and I wasn't looking for commitment of any kind. I said I would fuck her as much as she wanted and that was all. She said that was alright with her. Malcolm was obviously unhappy with this arrangement and asked me as a friend to leave his wife alone. Regrettably I had to decline.

"I like fucking Jane" I told him, "It gives me a buzz that I am not prepared to forgo. Get used to it."

While we talked I was sat next to Jane and she looked deliciously beautiful. I slid my hand beneath the waistband of her skirt, down inside her knickers, stretching my fingers over her mound, her thighs opened for me and I started feeling the length of her slit with her snug fitting knickers caressing the back of my hand.

"Your wife is going to come in the palm of my hand Malcolm; she is letting me feel at her twat. I am going to make her squirt into her knickers." His wife giggled girlishly.

Jane's cunt was getting wet and she was gently humping my fingers as I strummed her little clit that had popped out nicely. Using her juices to wet my fingers I circled her clit making her writhe as her breathing became erratic and jagged and her face flushed red.

For me there is nothing more fulfilling than playing with a woman's twat, driving her crazy, stretching my fingers right down along her slit and pressing my middle finger in-between her pussy lips then massaging each engorged lip in turn between my fingers and thumb. Playing a woman's pussy is a work of art, and if a man can master it she will love him for ever, and I can work it to perfection. If you want to commit a woman's anatomy to memory there is no better way.

"I have got two fingers up your wife." I said looking directly at Malcolm as he saw Jane shuffle to edge of her chair so she wasn't sat on her hole, allowing access for my fingers. There was a look of resignation in his blue eyes but he was too much of a wimp to complain, even while his wife was being finger-fucked in front of his eyes.

"Come on baby squirt for me; fill my hand with some cunt juice." I urged as her breathing got heavier.

Malcolm was nervously looking around the restaurant to see if there was any reaction from others, to see if anyone was noticing his wife entering the final stages of her orgasm, her face grimacing as she tried to control and suppress any outward squeals.

I had her g-spot right at the fingertips of my middle and third fingers with my outer fingers stretched down onto the wet, sticky cheeks of her arse.

Jane moaned and flopped back in her chair and as she did she squirted a cuntful of her juice through my fingers and into the gusset of her knickers.

I withdrew my fingers, placed them in my mouth and took a long lingering suck. Jane was still panting as I said to Malcolm, "Your wife has just squirted all over my fucking fingers and it tastes like nectar."

Jane was still trying to control her panting and her eyes where completely glazed over.

"Jane's cunt-honey is a perfect aperitif; shall we order the first course? I assume you will be picking up the tab Malcolm."

The waiter brought our meal and we ate well. I could see Jane's face was still flushed red, the pupils of her eyes still dilated from the magical fingering that had produced a powerful impromptu orgasm from her. I turned towards her and pulled her to me, kissing her firmly and passionately on the lips before looking deep into her eyes.

"Lovely. Everything absolutely lovely," I said and the waiter appeared with my meal, I was ravenously hungry.

12