Adventures of a Drycleaner Ch. 6

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Hcstuds
Hcstuds
166 Followers

"Pam and I went downstairs, got a drink and went to one of the guest bedrooms. We sucked and licked each other's boobs and pussy. She is especially good at licking pussy but I need a dick to go along with it. Don't get me wrong, we both came and I came hard but I missed having you there."

"I'll try to be there next time," I said. "What did you think about Sarah and us>"

"I liked that," she said. "She's hot for an older woman. When she came, it was hard to hold on. She was shaking and jerking so much. When we all fell down, you should have seen the look on her face. I think she got a thrill out of the fall driving your cock all the way up into her pussy. I was surprised when she tongue-kissed me goodnight."

"It did feel pretty good," I said. "Would you like to do it again?"

"The sex or the kiss?" she asked but continued. "I'd like either one or both everyday as long as you're there."

"We will have to do it again sometime," I said. "Well now that I'm all horny again, maybe it's time to go to bed."

"Stroke it gently for me," she said. "Bye."

I lay there thinking about all the nice people that I knew especially the women. I went to sleep and had sexy dreams all night.

Hcstuds
Hcstuds
166 Followers
12